SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS MAYORAL ELECTION

archive.is/JAqIh
ATTENTION SAN ANTONIANS! QUEEN NIGGER IVY TAYLOR IS FUCKING UP OUR CITY AND WE HAVE TO ACT QUICK!
How do we stop it?
We have to use the same meme magic that got Trump elected and get out in vote for a non liberal candidate..
Who are the major candidates right now?
So far there are three major candidates, Ivy "Queen Nigger" Taylor, (((Ron Nirenberg))), and Democrat Manuel Medina.
Other Major Candidates
Antonio "Tony" Diaz
Michael "Commander" Idrogo
Will McLeod
Felicio Hernandez Flores III
Stephen Lucke
Napoleon Madrid
Mama Bexar
Rhett Smith
Kevin Roles
Gerard Xavier Ponce
John Maritn Velasquez
Early Voting starts April 24th, 2017 - May 2nd, 2017
Election Day is May 6th, 2017!
Almighty KEK please uncuck San Antonio
SHADILAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_Scrape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It needs to be burned down.

Seattle Mayor election is coming up too.

I came one ace of moving to San Antone a few years ago.
A spic friend of mine from the army kinda told me about it, basically said, "I'd love to have you here, but you'd be a minority and everyone speaks Spanish."
Still undeterred, I was loving the cheap real estate prices. But then I began to notice all the houses have break-in proof doors. Go onto goybook San Antonio groups. Notice they're all mostly spics.
She was right. I didn't want to live in San Antonio. I'll stay in Michigan or Eastern Kentucky.

(Checked)
KEK WLLS IT!

Heil'd
BRAISE KEK

I thought Austin was the cancer of Texas. I see it's metastasized to SA.

Yeah ever since the Commiefornians that came to SA, we've been becoming Los Angeles 2.0.

San Antonio is basically South America. The whole "city" is a shit show and filled with little, fat, prego mexicans.

I've seen all kinds of leftists talk about how awesome Austin is and how people should move there all over the internet. I'm so sorry steers and queers. We have a similar problem in my own state. The entire southern coast is infected.

the fire risesx

It's that bad? I was planning to move there. I'd heard there was something called the "TechHire Initiative" that helps people get programming jobs, and Google Fiber is supposedly setting up shop there (I'd use a VPN of course).

Don't niggers and spics hate each other?

All initiatives of this nature have only one purpose: teach shitskins and degenerates to fake the ability to program well enough to serve as plausible replacements for real programmers.

Yes but unfortunately, Queen Nigger won the election in a run off election, mostly getting her votes from the East Side of San Antonio.

It's all smoke and mirrors m8. Take it from someone stuck here for the time being, this shit-hole is a lost cause until something gets done about anchor spiclets. Don't move here, if you're gonna go anywhere go north, doesn't matter where just north.

The East Side is full of dindus.

There is only one way. In the meantime, move to rural East Texas.

user…

Isn't New Braunfels home of the Texas fourth Reich?

Austin has the highest number of Synagogues in the state, (((coincidence)))?

Yes, it's full of pure German Americans.

Just burn it all.

SAnon here. It sucks being white and right-leaning in this city. I'd give anything to get out of here. Surprised to see a thread about it though, last time I heard SA mentioned was when someone vandalized a church on the south side with some arabic bullshit about "the wall". Please, when the RWDS come through, just cover the south side in fire. It needs to go. All of it.

Please do not Judge Ivy just because she is a woman and black. I am 95% sure she was in 6th grade with me. I recall a black boy name Taylor Ivy, he was small, not scary and hung with us smaller nerdy outcasts, later I correctly figured he was a she, At which point, I had to distance myself from scary female, she still hung with us, as no one in our 'social' outsider group knew what to do about this girl.
I had come up with a great nickname if she became a normal mean girl 'Poison Ivy' Original right!!!
She did outgrow the rest of us, second smallest to tallest during the year. And now with full girl like body did not leave but also became more 'protective' of us child like boy nerds. Bully girls seemed to be unwilling to cross her to attack us, as was their customs.
Not sure how to spin that into a reason to give her a pass, but I refuse to say bad thing about her IF she was the same girl from 6th grade.

Are you shitposting?

Nope, as boys do ruffhousing, I push him away against his chest. He gave me a oddly weird look, First clue, second, as cold weather came and his sweater was very girl like, like a woman librarian type. Third accidental chest bump again had a little 'extra'. Which I apologized for. Then the new bra straps made the clues hard to get wrong. Both of us extremely shy, I do not recall directly talking to her after November, scary girl then.

If there isn't a White male to choose from pick whichever one will create the most gridlock.

I fucking hate this city. East west and south is all spic. Northside is a liberal hellhole, but at least safe. I moved here for college, dropped out when I realized it was a meme and now I'm searching for the door. Any ideas anons?

polite sage for blogposting

Go to Pepe's Tacos n Salsa on the NE side for some breakfast tacos, SAnon. Then kys for living in this shit hole of a city.

West Texan here.

Fuck San Antonio. It ain't El Paso, but it's close.

Midland/Odessa are very unpozzed for being 100,000 plus population cities. Lubbock/Abeline is okay.

Dallas and SA and especially Houston and Austin are in my experience complete spic hellholes.

Jeff Davis best county motherfuckers

Will do.

Fucking everything is a spic hellhole. I hate this god damned country so fucking much.

I'm not gonna be a resident for too much longer, so I'm honestly passing. If any anons knew just what it looked like on the ground, they'd be agreeing with in droves. Not saying it can't be uncucked, the crackdown of deportations they've been doing lately has actually made the local news pretty bearable. But with Lackland bringing in a constant stream of cucks since it's a training base, burning this city down and starting from scratch sounds more reasonable.

Keep listening to her. My father-in-law calls SA 'Little Mexico' purely because of the fact that it's majority Mexican. Only redeeming factors are the Japanese markets my wife and I shop at. Can't wait to get out of this shit hole myself, honestly. The stories I could tell…

Born and raised Houstonian going back 3 generations. I fucking hate that shithole. I live up 59 far from Houston, but I regularly go into Houston for stuff and it is a spic and transplant hellhole. I feel like a foreigner in my home city; nobody speaks like I do, nobody has Southern roots anymore and mix that all with nuclear temps/humidity.
When Texas inevitably goes blue, I am gone.

I think I am actually losing my mind. I feel it going.

White flight, recorded to have been happening since the 1890s.

How long before you cucks take a fucking stand and remove all this spic vermin from your land and deport the nigger back to Africa? Seriously?

Late adopters, all Whites cleared out in San Antonio area, before Texas became a Republic, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_Scrape
Good read, plus remember they had no cars, limited road etc. To not fear, if X,Y,Z or WMD happens, Texas been there done that.