Trump Tweets Attacking Freedom Caucus

Almost calling them an enemy and implying primarying them.This is pretty surprising, and doing it for Paul Ryans behalf is even more surprising. This is a tactical nonsense and Bannon is surprising me here not getting a better plan, what the fuck is the point in going to war over something that would have been a disaster for him and got rid of Paul Ryan instead of standing with him now? Considering his tweet on Jeanine Pirro's show which was telling everyone Ryan needed to go, the only conclusion here is he has been pressured and folded, and this is the result.
The 'Republican Agenda' is a load of shit. If people wanted that they would have voted for someone else. There is already a lot of backlash to this from the Conservative side, this is frankly a blunder with no upside.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2012/08/ryan-is-a-rino/
capitolhilloutsider.com/paul-ryan-rino-of-the-year/
archive.is/zToZP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some speculation Reince was behind this. Also Bump

Then why on earth did he do it? It's blatantly an own goal. Why allow Ryan out of the noose to put it around your own neck?

It's masterbait.

Because trump isn't beyond doing dumb, cucked things. I'm still trying to workout why he's acting this way about something that's a blatant own goal.

I expect him to say dumb shit from time to time being the fact he's 70 years old, but this just doesn't make sense.
Is there something he really needs the GOPe for? Acting like he's uncuckable why letting ryan and the rest of the establishment run free just doesn't add up.

Shill detected

Trump's campaign was a masterstroke of convincing people that he really wasn't the "Republican Agenda" when that's been what he's supported for the entirety of his adult life, save for some incessant whining that the federal government give even more taxpayer money to guys like him to build stuff.

filtered

In what, this is pissing me off because I 'had faith 'he was shafting Ryan, now he is shafting himself for Ryan. He does not have anywhere enar the capital to put himself under such pressure from so many angles, Ryan is waiting to stab him in the back, he gave the GOP their bullshit healthcare and it was a disaster.

We (Trump) need a good mid-term result from them and a civil war on BEHALF of the Preibus/Ryan Establishment cuck order is a dipshit move and the media is already celebrating the shift to dems in congress over these fuck ups that make it clear the GOP can't govern.

Then

Now

Filtered Kike, Trump mopped the shit out her on the key points, I want a non shilled out answer about why this is happening.

(1)

The freedom caucus is not our Ally. They are Democrats claiming to be Republicans.

They will never support us.

holding their noses

So, was it your kid who showed you this place, or your grandkid? Or are you trying to be the 'hip' gal in the office who knows about 'internet stuff'?
I mean, Jesus Christ.

Well looks like Trump actually was just a relief valve. Dude needs to start passing out indictments like candy or the next few years are just going to be more empty posturing and stagnation.

yeah yeah when are these people going to go to jail

I would pay 6 million sheckels to hold a ruler up to YOUR nose in real life you daft cunt, I bet it's as long as my cock 7 inches

Imagine someone waking up and finding out that all the Trump persona he's absorbed from this board never existed, and the actual man is just interested in making jobs and promoting the economy. While the entire system cucks him on matters of sovereignty and culture.

Of course they are not our ally, they are muh free market types. That isn't the point, they are probably closer than Ryan thats for sure.There is no gain from it, particularly when compounding the Healthcare fuck up. Trump is basically owning this turd, what is the upside unless he is being threatened?

Growing pains. The Republican party is changing while the democrats are remaining stagnant. Republicans will be much stronger in the long run.

I'm still glad that neocon horseshit health bill died.

Remember that voters only give you that pass once, m80. Fail their trust after they've given you their precious benefit of doubt, and you're toast. You'd better ask the god emperor for results outside of social media.

These people are his only allies on immigration it seems, they are for repeal all the fucking gibs and dreamer shit.

Reince, Trump, Freedom Caucus, whatever it doesn't even matter anymore. All I see is traitors these days. Traitors everywhere.

What the fuck are you doing?

And he needs them on the wall, which makes it doubly retarded strategy.

That's the problem. Neocons are shifting the agenda back to the establishment and this is a preemptive move to get them to be with him.

so did Holla Forums pot. :^)

Then explain his behavior in the debates last year when he attacked Hillary on her emails?

Except caring about those things would be a force multiplier on job creation.

Does anyone remember what the ACA looked like when it passed the house the first time and what the final bill looked like? Does anybody know how the legislative process works? Exactly. The "conservative" media and the "freedum caucus" are fucking retarded.

To be honest I see this as a needed attack, he needs everyone to align with his goals otherwise they won't happen.
So he must flex his muscle a bit here.

Thanks for the knowledge op, appreciated.

The problem is that even if you're right, this is literally what happened to Regan. He took advice from people who knew best, but it turned out they were all establishment hacks that he was supposedly trying to fight in the first place.

Needed for what? He should be kissing their feet the bill was stopped, I literally don't know what the fuck is in his head after this mess. I assumed he was pressured into letting the GOP have their healthcare, they failed, it was shit, he knew it was shit. Then he goes out like they stopped his personal legislation like say the Wall. The people he's lashing out at are far better than the neo-con dick heads who want him dead.
He also needs them for other things, as the GOPe will cuck Trump now.

Trump is defending the party here, you have it ass backwards, he's talking about defending the 'Republican agenda', which is cuck city stopping at poz, neg and hole.

No they just did a good job for once. And they need to continue doing a good job.

Trump shouldn't kiss feet. He should command them to see things his way.
Without strong leadership and unity within his party - nothing will be accomplished. And don't forget - the PEOPLE are the one's they should kiss the feet of. They voted for Trump's policies.

Yep you have me deeply goncerned user. Thanks. I mean after all, taking everything trump says at face value has been what's made the media so accurate this election.

Lmao how much do they pay you guys?

Shit. Majorly bummed by this. Obamacare-lite still has: penalties for going without insurance, free healthcare for shitskin illegals, and gun control too (ATF can declare anyone has anxiety and take the whole HOUSEHOLD'S guns away forever with no recourse). These are the sticking points that Paul Ryan and now by extension Trump are demanding the Freedom Caucus get with. So much for getting rid of the NFA. What's the procedure for immigrating to Argentina?

But the Unity he's asking for is to PAUL RYAN, and a platform nobody wants by the GOPe, that Trump ran ostensibly against. You take Paul Ryan out, not the people who told you the truth about a shit sandwich.
Not only did he not take Ryan out, he took his failure and owned them, and then lashed out at the people who hate Ryan, with zero benefit.

This really doesn't make any sense to me either.

I thought it would have a perfect move to use this as an opportunity to remove cuckservative RINO Ryan, and work with the Freedom Caucus to make a better plan in the future.

But then this happened….. WTF?

Is Paul Ryan a Freemason?
That might explain some things.

It's likely corporate interests really want the penalties forcing people to purchase their private product. I'd imagine the plan was put the "Trump brand" on the same product and hope people don't notice.

I think Trump's only goal is to accomplish the things he said he would do on the campaign trail. He still doesn't think or operate like a politician. Everything he does is geared toward doing what he said he would do. Bannon and Trump put up a checklist on the wall of things he promised to do during his campaign, and they are working their way down that list.

This isn't a good old Trump twitter misdirection, this is a serious rebuke and a challenge to people who have been opposed to the GOP cucks for nearly a decade, on immigration and amnesty most agreeably. Sometimes you have to call a fuck up a fuck up, I don't want a fucking Trump as head of the GOP agenda, nobody should on here, so fucking address the issue or fuck off out of the thread.

Paul Ryan is all lovey-dovey with a convicted pedo. I think that is damning enough.

This is embarrassing

Most correct comment so far. Trump isn't doing it the normal way, but imo the normal way is slow and kiked so why bother?

Then we are missing info that Trump has.
My spidey senses are tingling that this is not how it appears.
As you said, it doesn't make sense. Which to me screams a tactic he is using to confuse people. But whom? Us? His supporters?
I think this is more Machiavellian than meets the eye.

Dear shill, Trump has been in office EXACTLY 69 days. Sessions was FINALLY approved and FINALLY was able to ask for resignations of the traitors and put his own people in.
We lost Flynn due to reasons exactly unknown which might have been a setback.
We don't know how exactly big of a liability Pence is.
Trump is working against the Democrats and DNC.
Trump is working against his own party and the RNC.
Trump is working against the power of UN, NATO, IMF, Soros and the Deep State. Possibly his own family members.

SIXTY-NINE DAYS

He needs to get his Supreme Court pick confirmed.

TRADITIONALLY, every single president in the United States gets his first critique after the first 100 days, except Trump, of course you dirty kike I am willing to wait until 160 days due to the unprecedented amount of opposition/shilling against President Trump from all previous parties mentioned.

If Trump does nothing but roll back anything and everything Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obongo have implemented, I consider that a win.

I don't hate Trump, I like they guy.

I think this is an example Trump is not getting enough sleep. Not getting a decent amount of sleep can really fuck with proper decision-making.

He's been doing all the right things except for this. The fact he supports Ryan's cuckcare "Obamacare Lite" bill is ridiculous, but then attacking the Freedom Caucus for pointing that out? That's just insane. What a way to stir another civil war inside the Republican party. And you know who wins from that, right? The democrats.

I thought exactly that before this, he seemed happy enough at the briefing after it failed, but did you see Mike Pence's face, it was like he was made attend a gay wedding.
Then Trump tweets Jeanine, that was implying he tried to get shit done, it failed, it wasn't great but Ryan is going to take the failure, Trump must have realised healthcare if it's shit is disaster and he avoided a disaster to some degree.
Then he goes totally against that narrative and goes on the attack, instead of being happy he dodged a bullet and using it to oust Ryan.

Up until now, I think the situation has changed and they might be plotting something in the Freedom Caucus.

I'm getting old now. I need a country were I can start and run a business and raise and protect a White family. I can't do either one under Obamacare nor under Paul Ryan's Obamacare-lite. My loyalty is my race, not a nation that wants to act as a golem for world jewry. If the pastures are greener elsewhere, I'm moving.

88 dimension chess doesn't mean shit to me when I need to file my taxes or incorporate a business right NOW.

The fact he is not aligning or licking anyones boots is a good thing.

But as anons said - why is he keeping in touch with Paul Ryan?
I think this is more trickery.

Jesus christ, will you people start talking about the access Hollywood tapes soon?

Hmmmm

And politically everybody hates Ryan it would have looked cool as shit if Trump parleyed this Healthcare shitfest into 88D chess.. It would have shown he doesn't tolerate fuck ups, Ryan had 8 years, Trump gets away looking good and with more power, people take note.
Lashing out like this against what 30 people in your own party doesn't project that, especially when they are less cucked and you are owning two failures for it.

Well i'm sorry the political process doesn't bend to your every whim.

I think the attack is in response to the freedom caucus's frustration of the American Health Care Act.
It's slowed down progress and the repeal of obamacare.

Trump should indeed clamp down on that. But at the same time don't be fooled that this is his support of Ryan. Ryan merely wants this act passed too. That is all.

Why am I called "a shill" for pointing out a pretty obvious fuck up? Really, can you please explain why the hell Trump would be stiring such division within his own party and alienating some of his supporters? Ryan is a fucking cuck, almost none of Trump's supports like him, nor do I. Go check out the social media sometime, you'll see.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE PUNCTUATION AND COUNT HOW MANY COMMAS ARE INCORRECTLY PLACED THEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF (MISSING COMMAS) WHICH WOULD CHANGE THE ENTIRE MEANING OF THE POST

NOT THE FIRST TIME TRUMPS POSTED SOMETHING WITH 2 MEANINGS

I also think he is frustrated by them. These are meant to be a caucus of people that should be his closest allies or at least the people less likely to go against him, yet they went against this fundamental act. That's a bit fucked tbh and I'm starting to ask questions about the alliance of the Freedom Caucus. Maybe they are lying to the people that support that caucus.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT LEFTIST SHILL SPOTTED

WHAT PART OF DRAIN THE SWAMP DIDNT YOU UNDERSTAND?

You know how I know you're not from around here?

Nigger the swamp is Paul Ryan, are you retarded?

Tbh that punctuation is very misleading, it's like he's telling the freedom caucus to attack the established cuckservative agenda.

Paul Ryan is not part of the swamp?

ITS MUCH MORE THAN PAUL RYAN YOU CHUCKLEFUCK

Oh! Yeah, I'm the problem. It's me, not Trump who's cucking out so hard on a very simple promise he made to supporters like me. Oh wait, strike that and reverse it. We should only be as loyal to Trump as he is to us. This board is about smashing kikes, not sucking Trump's cock even when he makes terrible decisions such backing Ryancare.

(checked)
No, Freedom Caucus is 100% in the right here and Trump should listen to them instead of a pedo like Paul Ryan.

/thread, shills can't read

OK… then explain it to us. This is what we are tying to figure out.

This tweet is fucking confusing.

Is he attacking the Freedom Caucus because they failed to support the health care act?
Or is he telling the freedom caucus to attack the cuckservative agenda?

Read above. What the fuck is Trump doing with this tweet.
It's extremely ambiguous.

He is cutting these lolbertarians off at the knees before they have a chance to sink his personal legislation.

notsendingtheirbest.jpg
Top kek, defending literal kikes from other neokikeservatives. Freedom caucus is 1/3rd kikes faggot.

Trump trips of truth.

Bad idea. You know the establishment Republicans are the ones that are pro-amnesty / pro-kikery right? "Libertarians" are people like Ron Paul.

He's only going to cut his own head off. BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

Neither even affects you until your small business has more than 35 full-time employees.

How do you do, fellow supporters?

How about he listens to neither?

He's referring to tax reform. Even Judge Jeanine made mention of this in her little rant against Ryan, since while Ryan took a hit, some were wondering how this would affect Trump on tax reform. He gets to make sure they're on board/putting them on the spot while looking like he's castigating them for Ryan's sake. He has made obvious moves now to get rid of Ryan so by doing this, it makes him look impartial in those as well and keeps neocons and such off his back while putting the focus on the freedom caucus and their role in everything. Since they are sympathetic to the tea party, it is harder for the press to try and make them look like saints if they try and cause problems for Trump in regards to tax reform. That said, how stupid are some of you that you don't fucking realize this or realize that tax reform has been at the center of many of Trump's recent tweets?

These 'lolbergs' are the only ones who are willing to enforce the laws of the land on immigration, even Trump won't do what they want on that. And Paul Ryan will cuck Trump the first chance he gets, this is a serious fuck up.

No, "Libertarians" are people like Gary Johnson.

You sound like you're very worried.
I wonder why..

I thought Gary Johnson was just a cuck in disguise.

He doesn't want it to look like he set Ryan up to fail. Also, now that the Freedom Caucus has done its job and torpedoed Ryancare, this is a friendly reminder that the time for dissent is over.

He will bully establishment Republicans easily, since everyone already hates them. The Freedom Caucus-types are the more difficult beast to tame, which is why he is going after them early. He dealt with the same thing in the primary when he destroyed Cruz and Rand, the darlings of these people.

Most Libertarians are.

I hate to break it to you but unless you're doing something like import/export or finance the policies of the federal government aren't going to have much impact on your business. Your city and county will each have 100 different ways to jew money out of you followed by the state. Get your shit together if you want to do it don't blame the yids on capitol hill.
t. small business owner

I thought it was the health care, what has Trump been doing Tax reform wise?

I knew CTR had diversity hires, but more and more you faggots act like women.

user you can't blame the shills for not keeping up, they're only following orders

Just stop man, it's sad now.

I am worried that Trump is attacking the wrong people user. I am worried he supports a cuckservative like Paul Ryan who has OPENLY supported Amnesty and numerous bailouts!

wnd.com/2012/08/ryan-is-a-rino/
capitolhilloutsider.com/paul-ryan-rino-of-the-year/

He shifted to tax reform and made mention that obamacare was going to implode. He has made some tweets in regards to tax reform recently. This is why the left has been kvetching at light speed now. They know Obamacare will implode and that the democrats that fought Ryan will get the blame. He let Ryan take a hit since he will get the blame as well. His concern on tax reform is that the forces that oppose Ryan have their own agenda and he does not want them getting too big a head in things and trying to run things. He's trying to regain his leverage.

Yeah, us adults are very concerned with taxes. -IF- Trump is cucking out, why would I still support him? I will never forget that Trump fucked over Pat Buchanan either. The Freedom Caucus is the only thing saving this country from ruin now. You can shill for Obamacare-lite right now (like you're paid to do) but people already know what's in it. It's faggot shit and if it comes down to it, I'll voted with my feet.

Bullshit, I know what's in it. It's a shit sammich and I ain't biting.

Yeah. White, middle-aged, small business owners. That's me. The people that got Trump elected.

No difference what country you live in? You're crazy. What about Sweden vs Argentina?

You are ignorant because you are bashing another Trump voter. I refuse to suck Trump's dick like you are doing. Just because he is making a mistake does not mean we should be so naive and not point it out.

I really hope Trump has something up his sleeves, he better, for his sake.

Ryan's time will come.

I know Ryan is dodgy.
But has a point.

I also see this as an assertion of his own power.
We might hate this (or not, it's your opinion) but this has to happen if we want shit to be done.
Trump is brilliant. He plays machiavelli to every single person on the planet. That's perfect in my mind if he does well. But we also have to keep watch.

In this reactionary day and age of social media - his method is perfect. Coerce all parties, but also keep them all guessing.
Including the shadow government (which is not really shadow anymore thanks to the internet).

Get out goon, you've been outed. Also calling out shilling is shilling for ryan's shitty bill? What?

Seriously, Trump is a fucking magician with this shit.

No comment necessary moshe,

You are fucking retarded, they are far more aggressive than even Trump on illegals, do you know fucking anything?

Apparently you don't, since it literally has no effect on small businesses with less than 35 full-time employees. If you are going to cry about its impact on you starting a business in the future, you should at least be able to make coherent points.

wew

That's exactly how I feel user. *Sigh.* If Trump fucks this up by supporting the RINO cuckservative establishment and they betray him, supporters are going to be pissed! Not just at Trump for being naive, but it will likely keep us away from the next Congressional election as well…. and they'd lose without us.

The freedom caucus is literally the most cuck'd thing the republicans have ever conceived. They claim they're the "tea party" but they're actually just RINO's that were democrats that became the freedom caucus to control the tea party opposition.

Do you have some information you can provide us about the Freedom Caucus user? For example, some bills they have sponsored/co-sponsored. What they have voted for or against in the past. Etc.

If you have enough personal wealth where you can just decide to pick up shop, leave the country and then get established in another one then more power to you you rootless cosmopolitan filth

this

Go to their wikipedia page. Click on each individual name. Write down which ones are jewish don't skip any, cryptos everywhere. Weep.

He sure is supporting them by getting rid of their advocates near him. He has more or less effectively isolated Reince now. He's working his way to Ryan but at the same time, he wants to maintain leverage since he knows he is dealing with some people who will accept nothing less than him bending knee, as this thread is proof of in regards to their mindsets.
In any case, Reince getting cucked.
archive.is/zToZP

I thought people understood

Don't fuck with Trump, he will burn down your life you fuck with him

Trump is keeping them all guessing.
He's trying to get conformity from a pack of dogs that all hate each other.

That is why he posted this tweet.
As I said, he's a magician at getting the untameable to do what HE wants.
Whether white, jew, black, cuckservative, democrat, nazi, even crooks.

He might possibly be the best leader I have ever seen. You might not see what he is doing, but I think he's doing some fine wizardry that all people are unaware of.

This fucking guy. Holy shit you don't belong here.

Yeah, not wanting to pay for shitskins to have free healthcare while I have none makes me a shill. Not wanting to pay a fine for having a lapse in my insurance makes me a shill. Not wanting my guns to be stolen by the ATF makes me a shill. Not being able to afford ridiculously complete health insurance package for my small start up business makes me a shill. Why would a shill be needed to get those concerns out into the national discourse versus cramming Obamacare-lite on people, huh?

No Thanks, pal.

Thank you.

I'm not a kike with free money tree. If the USA wants to go tits up, I'm leaving but options are very slim.

The only winning play, and the Machivellian one was to tank the healthcare bill, get Ryan out, and then bypass the Freedom Caucus if necessary and work with democrats if necessary.
Then pass the tax reform in ten year fashion, which means the money from the failure to repeal Obamacare can be cut, just not permanantly. This requires only the senate vore IIRC.

Retarded, they are fucked up on some shit but by being far too deregulation. Democrats are the fucking exact opposite you dolt.

The chess is getting really tricky now.

My concern is that most people will not understand what he really is doing.
I mean most of congress doesn't know what he really is doing.
I see a gardener making a fine garden.

user, it's no secret that Jews are everywhere in the Republican party. They own that fucking party as I'm concerned. The point is the Freedom Caucus has been fighting the leftists and the so-called moderate (read: cuckservative) Republicans for the last 8 years.

So what they delivered a blow to another shitty 'healthcare' plan? Shouldn't we want something better than the bullshit Ryan provided? I supported Trump, and I expect him to deliver what he promised, not something that mimics Obamacare.

You don't have a business, per your own post. You're crying over health care legislation that doesn't even impact you as the reason you can't start a business or a family. Keep hiding behind nonsensical excuses and never respect personal responsibility for anything, seems to be working well for you.

CONTROLLED
OPPOSITION

Of course the freedom caucus is playing the part of the dereg hero's that the retarded tea party WANTS. Tea party activist are the fucking dumbest conservatives that have ever been founded. Yes having government regulation is bad but the United States is a mix of socialist business laws and strong laws that protect an individuals rights. The United States that tea party members want will not happen, not now or ever. Rand Paul is a cuck, the freedom caucus are cucks and I'm rustled.

I don't understand what he's doing. He has chosen the wrong option here, at least to the naked eye. I don't think infallibility is something we can afford to project onto Trump otherwise fuckups won't be nipped in the bud.
Ann Coulter called him out in the campaign and he listened.

He wants the freedom caucus to bend the knee to him. He wants all of them to bend the knee to him.
At this point, Trump is the arbiter of congress.

Probably the best result the US could dream of.

I am worried. That Trump keeps stumbling from one judge to the next accusation of treason, without fighting back outside of twitter just like he's being doing. And then the eternal democratic government actually happens next.

But I wouldn't be saying this if I weren't Schlomo K. Merchant posting from the Kike-e-Mart of Tel Aviv.

He said the were fucking Democrats, that is retarded. They are NOT cucks on this issue of healthcare, or immigration, Trump has allowed him be the voice of the cuck side on this, for zero political gain.

I haven't incorporated my business yet which means it all goes on my personal taxes. I will NEED many employees to expand and I cannot automate. I'm in a creative business. Paying for shitskins to make anchor babies with the fine I have to pay for lack of health insurance is kikey to the extreme. I won't tolerate any gun grabbing either. Trump needs to know his supporters won't put up with this shit.

Having government out of healthcare makes no sense. Government regulation exist in every other facet of business from food to firearms. MUH FREE MARKET is not a fix all for every problem that an industry will face. These tea party and freedom cucks always harp the same old bull shit and never want to think about how the free market would either harm healthcare or help it. You can have common sense business regulation from the government without it being some evil, socialist plot.

see

It's like he's settling the bickering disputes of congress. The division of opinions. And getting all to follow his lead. He's manipulating them all.

Just keep watching. Things are getting very interesting and some of us might finally see the true nature of Trump.
His way of intervening with one group and the next and his way of persuading them to do his bidding is something I've never quite seen before.

As I said he's like an arbiter with a overarching goal.

This.

This is low grade concern trolling if I ever saw it. What part of Trump is not fond of letting any faction have too much power do you not realize? If you supported Trump; you'd realize that. Even the book peddler Persuasion Man Scott Adams laid out what Trump was doing in letting Ryan fail.

That's my point. He listens.

Many people in congress do not listen.

Iron Ann is a pretty sad character to be honest. The whole point with Trump is that he's the CEO of America and the freedom caucus is acting like a spoiled executive under him. He wants his people to kiss the Trump ring to prevent any (((typical))) tricks.

There are people who take Paul Ryan seriously as an advocate of freedom?

There is so much wrong in this post I almost don't know where to begin.

Which is a good thing. If you incorporate as an LLC you can file taxes as a sole prop or S corp, meaning you will not have to pay corporate income taxes and it will instead pass through meaning no double taxation. The only companies that are concerned with the corporate tax rate are public C corp type entities.

From your prior posts you simultaneously have enough money to flit to whatever country you want while also not having a pot to piss in. Now you're claiming that you're in a creative business that requires a lot of employees. Okay.

The fine only comes out of the refund that the government returns to you. They cannot place a tax lien to collect it. Why are you paying the fine at all? Is it because you're a colossal retard who doesn't know the first thing about either taxes or incorporation?

???

JUST TWEETED

Hes going after individuals.

This is fucking bullshit, the bill is trash, get tax cuts without it or get a better bill. And the guy who said he was not talking about healthcare is btfo.

Fuck off Meadows, you're fucked

This is okay, I think he targeted the freedom caucus at first as a test and now he's tightening up his grouping, getting more on target.

Trips confirm. Bad move. There is no way of spinning this to be 88D chess.

kek

SUBTLE SUBVERSION

Okay but how am I supposed to tell these maks apart?

Are east german's always black gripped? I see the east german lacks a lanyard loop. And the Chinese grip is different. But how do I tell Soviet and Bulgarian maks apart? Do I have to rely on the markings?

Like clockwork.

see
Dilbert guy was spot on.

Gary Johnson wasn't president material even though I generally liked most of his platform. I despised his PC leftest BS he occasionally vomited out. In hindsight, Trump was probably the only one running who could have dealt with the autistic onslaught from the left-wing cult of retardation. Maybe Austin Petersen could have pulled it off but I'm not so sure.

What timestamp in that vid does he start talking about this?

Early half he talks about the med bill and how he let the republicans start off with this initial bill knowing it would fail - only to renegotiate it and fine tune it later.

Unless you make over 3000 then you have to pay a percentage of your taxes up front quarterly or you get his with an even bigger fee.

Its not about Healthcare its about not letting what happened to healthcare happen to the tax bill

Didn't the Freedom Caucus used to be called "The Tea Party"?

Pic related, be careful goyim.

tbh, I really hope he's doing the right things, we should still keep him accountable in case it isn't a grand strategy and he's actually fucking up somehow. I want him to do the right things.

In anycase, I'm not going to cry over cuckservatives casualties, do wish he would clean out others instead. Remember he destroyed Ryan via Judge Jennie and hopefully he finishes that fight.

The serial and the color of the safety.

report and filter him. one of the days we'll have his/her dox

Trump has already stated that in less than a year, Obamacare will destroy itself because lack of funds. Trump will not prop it up as Obama did by diverting funds and changing the mandates. With the possibility of no penalty because of not getting insurance,people will still not pay for health coverage but rather risk the fine.

In 1 year it will fail. The dems will be shown to have shit policy. Trump will say "I tried motherfuckers. You voted it down. Now we are going do it My way".

pic not related

Actually user, he was a democrat for a long time. So he is more independent.

Back to r/the_donald

Hi, bill mitchell

What's up, lolberg. Freedom Cucks can fuck off.

They are anti abortion, anti amnesty, anti illegal and Dream and Daca.

They are not lolbergs you gibbering fucking political illiterate.

THIS.
Trump has already done more than Obongo did. and its only been 69 days.
He's had a lot of people and agencies fighting against him. Give him some time. The blackpilling is fucking ridiculous. Get it together lads, we are in for one hell of a ride believe me

he should probably stop doing that because the FC members weren't the faction of the Republican party that rode his coattails to victory…unlike say the neocons; Midterms might be ugly, but the FC are much more secure in their seats than any cocksucking RINO moderate.

Who?

Trump didn't write AHCA. It was Ryancare through and through. This compromise bill that Trump's talking about now would look exactly like it.

Trump tried to ram it through because he's in a hurry to fulfill all of his promises and healthcare has to be fixed first for reasons. He assumed whatever problems the bill had, he could tweak in phase 2 and 3. Perhaps that was true, but it was a gamble and the small defeat of pulling the bill was probably the safer bet.

But Trump didn't remotely run as a lolberg. The American people don't want a full ancap healthcare system. The freedom caucus does need to stop being so autistic and be more willing to help get populist legislation passed.

tbh Trump should be calling out all of congress for NOT HAVING A FUCKING PLAN TOGETHER AFTER SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!!!

People need to stop forgetting this. Trump is just utterly amazing at fulfilling his promises so quickly. It feels like years with the all accomplishments but it's only been a couple weeks.

Oh great. More niggers running around. Fuck off freedom cucks.

This generation is impatient in general but it still helps motivate and put a bit of pressure on the Trump team. Dems have zero chance to win in 4 years, take your time and enjoy the ride.

I knew this was inevitable with the Freedom Cucks riding on Ted Cruz's dick all throughout the 2016 primaries. As much as I understand their concerns, they need to understand that their guy lost and that Trump won. They don't represent a majority of the GOP anymore and neither do the neo-cohens.

These jackasses hijacked Ron Paul's thunder and now think that they run the show which is horseshit. Libertarianism and conservatism are nothing more than kosher ideologies that Trump has risen above to put the American people first.

I wasn't a huge fan of Paul Ryan's bill either, but these punks need to understand that until the next election we can't act all high and mighty the way the Democrats did from 2009-2011 and ram our agenda through Congress. THAT is precisely what gave rise to the Tea Party and the 2010 Republican House victory in the first place. Say what you will about the Democrats being morons, but ANYTHING could happen between now and 2018 that could alter the course of history.

This is Trump's party now, and Congress needs to fall in line behind him and realize that 2018 and 2020 will most certainly be hard fought campaigns from a governing party's perspective. Once we make it passed those two hurdles and gain even more majorities, THEN the tough problems will be tackled with ease.

Just to add on to what I said, BOTH sides are full of (((cucks))) that only give a damn about themselves and being in power. We need to focus on GOP primaries in the future to get these assholes out of Congress and get some loyal Trump supporters in office with no political experience.

This takes local and statewide activism to continue to change the GOP into a working man's party. These Tea Party faggots aren't going to lose their freedom boners anytime soon and the neo-cons aren't gonna stop diddling kids.

It means they aren't lolbergs, aswell as the immigration stance on wetbacks having to fuck off.

freedom caucus is cowards

this