Any games with terrible soundtracks?

Any games with terrible soundtracks?

Robocop on the gameboy

Super meat boy PS4
Original composer wouldn't let them use the music again and they hired some neckbeard.

The Genesis version is way worse.

Default RPG maker music count?

If so literally any of the millions of games sjws have "made"

crazybus
Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brohood

That shitty Sonic RPG had some genuine trash for a ost, it really seemed like they just slammed the keys and button-mashed their way through FL Studio to compose that mess

While not objectively terrible, I thought the Tomb Raider reboot had horribly bland and forgettable music, which could be even worse since it's not memorable in the slightest.

Mist modern AAA games have terrible soundtracks, games are just held to such a low standard that Hans Zimmar ripoffs get passed off as good in the game industry by plebs such as yourself

They used midis from some ancient sonic fan website.
Some Bioware employee mistakenly thought the game was trash and deleted 2/3rds of it on accident.

Fun Fact: This is why that game ends on a cliffhanger Someone accidentally erased the ending

The 32x port of Doom. Hope you like gassy electronics.

It is where the Space Station 13 theme came from, so yes

In comparison, this is what it could have sounded like.

funny thing, we have come full circle

hope you like gassy electronics

and Dilbert

All of them, tbh. I haven't seen a game with a remotely decent soundtrack.

Well, you're supposed to listen to them, not look at them.

Nice cherrypicking

What's wrong with synthesizer? I like it much more than the boring midi version. You're a pleb.

Holy fuck, why?

Screamo chuggachugga is a shite genre, but I'll admit it fits the game to a T

It's the perfect music for a soulless, cashgrab DmC:DmC/Duke Nukem Forever-esque "reboot"?

Aside from being a bit slow, it's not that horrible.

Ehh, that's not great, but it's not hilariously bad either.

It shows.

Damn that sounds awesome

That mostly happened because EA bought Bioware during the game's development. They shook shit up and it fucked shit.

Why is it so fucking fast?

I like it.

Why?

While that is a funny joke
I think it is funnier that bioware is incompetent.

FRIGHT

NIGHT

FRIGHT

NIGHT

Fright Night

Who's it gonna be tonight
Lock your doors and windows tight
Soon you'll all believe I'm right
We're all in for a most frightening night

Those faces just reminded me of the movie Fright Night for some reason

It's not bad

NIGGER YOU WHAT
I WILL FUCKING FIGHT YOU

you can't comprehend this

Its best music was forgettable. Everything else was absolute trash.

The sound chip on the N64 was a mess.

This is the real shit since the Genesis/Megadrive sound chip was capable of so much.

NUFFIN NASTY NAO

Crysis 1, Dawn of War: Dark Crusade & Soulstorm, Fallout 3 & 4… anything (((Inon Zur))) does.

It's like he doesn't have a soul and just churns out the most boring background music he can manage. It doesn't elicit even the slightest emotional response in the listener.

actually sounds pretty good at 2x speed

Persona 4.

No, seriously. That shit was so fucking grating it wasn't even funny. Somehow worse than TWEWY's OST.

Especially when the first ~10 seconds of any given track practically loop whenever you exit a battle.

This game. Never again. Into the trash it went (literally.)

THEY PROBABLY SHOT BLACKS!

What the shit

I can understand >pic related to a degree, but you used the best dungeon theme in the entire game as your example.

I secretly kinda like it, because of the garbled lyrics. There was nothing more traumatizing than Kanji's Bathhouse theme.

It's not that bad.
But then again I thought Metal Machine Music was okay in small doses too, so what do I know.

One mediocre song out of a sea of shit does not make the game any better.

[spoiler]
metal machine music is a good album
i like that song he linked
it's gotta a real gentle giant feel meets "jazz from hell" era zappa to it
[/spoiler]

you new here, son?

it's been a long night
i'm kind of out of it

sage for blog post

This is so bad it put a smile on my face

Sky Troops is pretty good.

Yeah buddy, it's one of those days

Childhood classic
Don't know how did i manage to withstand this
Crazy to thing it's in the same console that had the Sky Shark themes too

Doesn't the game's ending have Tails sucking the dicks of bioware?

Surprised no one linked this yet.

Or this.

They have been mentioned thou
They are classics, it's like linkin this one (Green Hill Zone)

This would have been really impressive 15 years earlier. I swear I remember it sounding better on the real thing.

The fresh, juicy classic Genesis sound

The original sounded so shitty compared to the SNES version

No, they get passed off as good because you can ignore them and not even notice.

i usually like orchestrated music, how did they manage to make such boring shit?

Schubert > Paul Romero > Hiroshi Miyauchi > Hirokazu Ando > Jun Ishikawa > Strauss II > DEKU > Ken Nakagawa > Pachelbel > Tonnor > Jirurun > Bach > Robert Euvino > Rick Wakeman > Jeremy Soule > Tamayo Kawamoto > Jun Maeda > Beethoven > Grieg > Chopin > Debussy > Hirokazu Tanaka > Shinji Orito > Konami Kuheika > Tomoko Sasaki > Vaughn Williams > Glenn Stafford > Richard Jacques > Masato Nakamura > Koji Kondo > Hiroki Kikuta > Yoko Kanno > Brahms > Chris Hulsbeck > Kenji Ito > Tsukasa Masuko> Falcom sound team > Jeff Lynne > Yoko Shimomura > Tokuhiko Uwabo > Sibelius > Mozart > Tchaikovsky > Ravel > Hitoshi Sakimoto > Tatsuyuki Maeda > Naofumi Hataya> Masafumi Ogata > Hisayoshi Ogura > Yasuaki Fujita aka BunBun > Masashi Hamauzu > Magome Togoshi > Hitoshi Sakamoto > 70s Genesis > King Crimson > Yasunori Mitsuda > Capcom sound team > Nobuo Uematsu > Koichi Sugiyama > Gentle Giant > Mikiya Katakura > Kevin Schilder > Bobby Prince > Jethro Tull > Daisuke Ishiwatari > Masanori Hikichi > Miyoko Takaoka > Brad Buxer > Yuzo Koshiro > Alexander Brandon > Tim Follin > Emerson, Lake & Palmer > Takanori Arisawa > Rush > Masaru Setsumaru > Motoi Sakuraba > Frank Klepacki > Shade > Toby Fox > ZUN > Vivaldi

Everyone always posts the options theme for Sonic Spinball to say it has a bad soundtrack, but they never post tracks like Toxic Caves or Lava Powerhouse.

Your list is shit.

Rome 2, generic as fuck and boring

The music from Metroid 2 was pretty forgettable

Stupid bullshit.

I feel like we've met before.
On /jp/, perhaps?

next you're gonna say the undead burg theme was bad.
in fact, more games should forgo soundtracks in favor of general ambience when appropriate.

Sounds like he was going for rayman origins and missed the mark.

as a big fan of the meat boy soundtrack thats pretty jarring but i dont hate it.

What about the board game?

Sounds like Seinfeld getting an anal insertion.

oblig