Comedy is dead

Are there any modern comedians that don't shit on about politics? Even people who weren't political before have become so.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_restaurants_owned_or_operated_by_Gordon_Ramsay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Karl Pilkington?

I've seen everything him and Norm MacDonald have to offer. Am I really just going to be listening to old Steve Martin and Emo Philips shows from now on? There has to be a comic out there doing the circuit, putting out audio that just tells jokes.

Comedy can't be kino. Comedy is the hardest genre to pull off, and 99.9% of it is absolute trash, that could only possibley make retard-nigger normalfags laugh.

Thanks for the lesson, Tarkovsky, know any good comedians?

Sounds like you're after timeless comedy so I suggest going wayback and ignoring the present dearth.

Also, comedy about current politics ages like milk so those stupid twats shows and specials have almost no long term commercial value lol

Rick and Morty is pretty apolitical.

An Idiot Abroad is a great series

That's the thing, I've been a comedy fan for years. The first album I ever bought was A Wild And Crazy Guy. It seems like I've heard every single good comedy album ever printed.

Anime is where true comedy is.
except Nichijou which is shit

Jim Norton's character bits are classics. Too bad he's traded them all in for "bad soundboard guy" and "silly guy". DSP's pretty good as the new Kaufman.The Cum Town guys are funny, but they sometimes talk politics.

Is that supposed to be funny or something?

Try looking abroad. It is a prerequisite for 'American' 'comedians' to be liberal mouthpieces; though in Britain it is not quite as bad.

Other than their sour and dry humor, these days i wouldn't bet on that statement

Which is why I said 'not quite as bad'.

I don't know man, i rather stick with seeing Ainsley make desserts and assorted meats than hear any of those yids and loons

If it is a choice between Ainsley and comedians, then in most cases, yes, I would watch Ainsley too. You should watch that BBQ he did in Sydney once. Was clearly sloshed.

Have you seen Armstrong & Miller? Also, even for historical curiosity, A Bit of Fry & Laurie is worth a watch.

"Comedy is dead"
-Mark Twain, 1863

Satan, why are you always such a downer?

it's in the job description

As far as I know Bert Kreischer doesnt do politics, he just has funny storys.

If you don't like these shows there is no hope for you.

He was right.

Comedy is dead.

Bert's good. I find a lot of good stuff (and wade through some shit) with the Joe Rogan podcast, but Bert was a good find.
Ari's a dirty jew though.

Fuck off nichijou is greay

Colin Quinn is comedy-kino though.

Soapboxing and insult comedy is all modern comedians have. Jokes are hard, it's much easier to virtue signal and complain about lolraciss for cheap pops.

Gordon Ramsay is fantastic, faggot.
Stop eating raw meat.

Now this is what I wanted, just a good, larger-than-life story. Thanks user.

Norm Macdonald is the only uncucked comedian left.

Is Brian Regan still around? He never got political.

how is this movie called?
t.asker of questions

anthony jeselnik is still good
just waitng for bill burr to get a divorce and lose half his shit and get alimonyd, then he will make a comeback and be better than ever before

doesn't one episode include obama or something

There's always one.

Bill is permacucked whether or not he gets divorced. His "WAAAHHH, WHITE PEOPLE" shit is permanent now that he has a kid.

It really makes me sad that Brendon Small is a soyboy.

Gordon Ramsay is a mediocre chef at best, who became popular because of yelling. That faggot cooks Bolognese sauce without celery, his scrambled egg is a flavorless goop with a consistency of a snot, balancing more than two flavors is a herculean task for him, and he can't cooking anything with complex flavors.

One time when he dared to go someplace where there were no idiots who he could wow with his accent or cooking something that isn't bland, he got chewed out. Same shit would happen in every non-Anglo restaurant. Ramsay is nothing but a meme chef and an attention whore. Hell, one time he tried to open a restaurant outside of Britain it was a failure because of shitty food and business practices. And it was in LA - a place where people worship celebs and will eat any gimmicky piece of crap.
His behavior as a leader is horrible too. He would not have to yell so much in the first place if he knew how to run the kitchen, select hires better and train them properly.

Bert is hilarious! He has so many hilarious stories: one about going to Russia and befriending local mafia, other about visiting Russia and becoming local legend, story he tells shirtless, and the one where he goes to Russia and he manages to get by with "I am a Machine" being the only thing he is able to say in Rusian! Another good one is about him taking Russian while in college and then going on a field trip, partying like crazy with Russians, and the one he does with his shirt off is very funny as well. More comedians should be like him.

After his divorce Burr will become Louis CK 2.0 - now with more yelling. He used to be good, but after moving to LA and then Patrice dying there was no one to keep him in check.

t. Burgerboi
I ate at his Ceaser's Palace restaurant and it was shit, at least for the price of course, the silly guy who burns wood to smoke the steaks near the Arya is much better and cheaper ironically
Ramsay is a shit raw comedian with the transgressor cut, which americans like but it's just horrid. I accept it because that's not his joint, but as a chef, and as a chef instructor, he's shit compared to the big chiefs
t. hobbyist chiffre

I thank God for everyday the Yanks take our awful celebrities.

One time? Ramsay has been awarded 12 Michelin stars and has restaurants on five continents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_restaurants_owned_or_operated_by_Gordon_Ramsay

At this moment he has one in California, four in Las Vegas, two in Italy, three in France, one in Qatar and thirteen in England.

He's had restaurants in Japan, New York, Australia, the Czech Republic, South Africa, Dubai, Scotland and Ireland. Among the ones that have closed that includes restaurants that got Michelin stars, the problem is that once his restaurants achieve a certain level of notoriety the chefs he hires -many of whom he trained himself- start to dislike that they're doing the cooking but it has his name and he gets the credit. So often what ends up happening isi they have a dispute, and he ends up letting them keep the restaurant but taking the name so he can reopen somewhere else. This in particular has happened with Petrus and Maze.

Norm Macdonald, but he is better when he has people to play off of than alone on stage.

Norton used to be great when he was fat and angry. He could come up with a character on the spot or spontaneously break into hilarious rants. Now he is just a soft pontificating faggot who has to fall back on Chip too often. At least he can still be funny under the right circumstance.

mmmmm getting hungry hereā€¦

It has a black president who does not look, sound, or act like Obama.

I could believe it, and I honestly think gastronomy is a bunch of pretentious shit anyway. Then again, where's your tire stars, faggot? Why would the tire man give him 9 stars between restaurants or whatever if he's so bad?

Just try Australians and ignore the half of them that are political. The rest are funny cunts.