TRUMP TEASING CHANGES TO LIBEL LAWS ARE INBOUND

TRUMP TEASING CHANGES TO LIBEL LAWS ARE INBOUND

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847455180912181249

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Since the jews killed free speech, sure why not.

This is way overdue, the kike media has been lying and distorting the truth to attack their enemies since the Gutenberg press.

The kikes try to remove that shit constantly, they don't deserve its protection anymore.

YES

Probably just a threat to get them riled up about something. Trump is either going to use that as cover while he gets more controversial stuff done, or it's just a 5 am shitpost. That said, the MSM are going to double down and push back, because they're just that stupid.

Holy trips confirm either way, it's gonna be fun.

First amendment speech protects citizens from government. Libel laws are civil suits between citizens.

Can't wait for leftist to do a 180 on their crusade against free speech. Hahahahaha!!!

What did you expect from a one line OP about a Trump tweet?

There are no federal libel laws. How is Trump going to change every State's laws?

Oy vey! How are we supposed to stump him if we can't flagrantly lie about everything? Nobody should go to jail for spinning a conspiracy so the president goes to jail for treason!

Further, criticism isn't lying.

weeeeelllllll
if trump prevents dual-citizenship, then the first amendment won't protect them as they choose to be citizens of a different country over the U.S.A., now would it?

So publishing unsourced allegations of bed pissing as fact is just criticism now?

Eminent domain all islands for military and nature preserve. No more Hawaiian judge.

You misread his (badly worded) post. his point is that actual criticism is entirely different from the bedpissing story.

My guess is that the public is getting pushed more and more to accepting that the marines are going to have to go door to door and put all the communists in camps.
Even the average pleb is so fucking sick of all the jewish bullshit.

This would also help the top unmentionable youtuber.

How many ordinary american will find themselves at the wrong end of this ill-conceived law? Trump should focus on making america great again, not on his personal feuds and pet projects.

It's also possible that that particular fellow's mind was wasted on egotistical identity-based feel-good bullshit, and that their potential was wasted in that role?

I don't disagree.

Nigger, where have you been? The media has been shitting on his supporters too. If we get new libel laws, we might have the chance to sue their asses for defamation.

Long overdue.

Nobody even knows what kind of reform will be proposed and yet here you kvetch about it. There is always the potential for abuse, just like the system is being abused right now

Destroying the leftist media would be a big step towards MAGA.

luegenpresse is probably second only to the banks
destroying them would be beyond yuge. if we could have the actual truth broadcast into every home in the country you could stick a fork in this whole struggle between us and the jews. it would be finished pretty much overnight.

Kek, can't wait to see the lying press stumble over them selves whining that they can no longer get away with slandering and demonizing one man for 2 years straight.

0:25

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

IT'S HAPPENING

This would effectively mean that MSM would have to walk on eggshells while anons could do whatever we wanted.

Trump is going to hold our enemies down while we rape them.

This would please me greatly.

Doesn't really matter at this point. I think the MSM helps convert people to Trump with all their bullshit. Let them implode all on their own.

OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS
ONE DAY WE WILL SHUT THEIR LYING JEWISH MOUTHS

I count my self lucky to have seen this.
or any of that, in colour.
makes it feel that much more real.

could you imagine how bad things would be if there was no film, nor photographs? how fortuitous that such recordings existed during that time when they were already so new.

So the kike globalist most powerful tool against nationalist, the kike media, is just some "personal feud". Nigger are you for real?

(((nytimes)))