EU BOSS: WE'LL BREAK UP USA!

EU BOSS: WE'LL BREAK UP USA!
EU could BREAK UP the US: Juncker in jaw-dropping threat to Trump over support for Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support
top10hq.com/top-10-richest-empires-history-world/
archive.is/3U7U3
youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What an idiot. He might have a legitimate threat if he was threatening to break off California, but Ohio and Texas support Trump.

>they're so desperate they're trying to openly push balkanization

Oh, he was completely serious, all right, it's just that what this known alcoholic is saying is too dumb to take seriously.

This is a threat he will regret for the rest of his miserable pathetic existence. God Emperor will burn the kike to ash. Farage already ripped this clown a new asshole.

You goddamn euronigger.

It's funny though, dividing our country wouldn't work in the globalists favor, it would present opportunity for real americans to purge the degeneracy they've injected.

If he wasn't joking, then I think he might legitimately be senile.

Why Ohio? Is there some shit going down I haven't heard about?

oh god please get the liberal dipshits to try to lead a secession under Abbot in a Trump presidency. Give me a reason to raise that town, along with Houston and San An, to the ground.

He's making me cringe on purpose isn't he? Must be a slow business day.

kek'd

This man is a fool

O-okay? Maybe he isn't going for California because he doesn't want the reputation hit creating a third world country would bring?

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

BRING IT, YOU KIKE

Nice link to the article you colossal fucking faggot

I live in Columbus Ohio near OSU campus and the propaganda coming from that place is ungodly, though for a city it's still pretty white. there is no way in hell the state that voted 9 points ahead for Trump would split because of the person they voted for, if it did I would love to decorate our street lamps with the commie fuckers who saw it through.

If they can't get us to fight running battles with muslims then they shall turn us on each other. Juncker tells Britbongistan we owe 50-60 billion, even though that equates to £1000 each roughly we owe Europe apparently…. then he says he can break the US up. He clearly wants US and Bong to come and invade Europe so they have an excuse to crash the world economy and return with a one world electronic shekel.

This. Go ahead and do it you eurofaggot, the US is a zombie nation at this point anyway. We'll smash it to the ground and rebuild it more beautiful than ever before. Hail Columbia!

No, it's just the maunderings of a drunken loser.
Ohio's got no interest in leaving the Union, and Kasich knows we'd hang him from a lamppost if he tried.

Ohio has been a MAJOR target for enrichment for years now. It's sort of like a testing ground for the new era of kike pozz, sort of like Minnesota was.

Fellow Columbus user, I hear you, inside 270 is equal part dumb ass students, niggers, and cuckish hipster and pockets jews in the south east and rich people in UA. But yeah the suburbs are solid for Trump and pretty damn American so i don't know what the fuck he was on about. Maybe he only knew two states?

This kike is already acting like the EU is a country instead of a supranational organisation.

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to try driving a wedge between the states being flooded with spics and the president who campaigned on building a border wall?

www.infowars.com/eu-could-break-up-the-us-juncker-in-jaw-dropping-threat-to-trump-over-support-for-brexit/

What, they'll back Calexit so they could start selling California water?

Oh fuck yeah I can finally secceed from this shithole

After you're done, deport the survivors to either Mexico or California.
Like Austin could ever lead a real secession movement, they're just invaders from California.

I don't get why Ohio, though. Kasich? Is he even still alive?

As long as you let Dixie keep independence this time. Everything will still be better.

No, dude, it literally says he wants Austin the city in Texas to have independence.

Oh man, a balkanized USA is my wet dream.
Don't even care if it's some EU-Apparatchik that cases it as long as it happens

And they say Americans don't understand the rest of the world.

Ohio and Texas? Juncker needs to look at a map.

Nuke Brussels when?

If anything this is going to strengthen American solidarity. We're being shown a threat from the outside.

Fellow Dixieanon here, I'm not sure on the independence issue. On one hand southerners have our distinct way of life, but the war between the states was instigated by a relatively small number of South Carolinian wealthy planters. If you look at the historical record, several states like Georgia and Virginia actually voted on whether to secede prior to the firing on Fort Sumpter, and they overwhelmingly voted to stay in the Union. I remember reading the vote got something like 90 to 45 in the Virginia legislature, it wasn't even close. Most americans never wanted the war, and a lot of the antipathy between north and south was completely artificial, no doubt ginned up by (((certain interests)))

Due to a our high concentration of basketball Americans, Union members, and farmers who get subsidy gibs the Ohio Republican Part decided that the only way to get Governors and Senators was for them to be professional politician 'moderate' Republicans….side note, Trump won our state by close to ten points. So consider that.

Once met Kaisch outside a building that was only title officers and jewelry appraisers.

He's a delusional alcoholic, what can you expect?

I got to school at cState and the place has mudslimes everywhere, all somalians and probably the ugliest people on the face of the earth. I might just stop going to school and learn coding on my own time as I cannot stand learning about how great diversity is and how globalism is great outside of every hard STEM class for the next 3-4 years and paying 2k a semester to do it.

Pic related is a butthurt liberal's car in the parking lot of cstate.

Not only a distinct way of life, but a distinct ethnicity. You can't really preserve the latter long term while allowing this much freedom of movement. Even if every State was 100% European.
That said, there are still issues with being forced to share the same system of government. I think we would always be closely allied with other parts of America, but I don't think we need the sort of centralization we've had constantly.

Source or kill yourself.

Sounds like they should start running "Trump Republicans" instead because it's clearly more popular. It still seems like a strange choice.

Found it, no thanks to OP.

express.co.uk/news/politics/785813/European-Union-EU-boss-threatens-break-up-US-retaliation-Trump-Brexit-support

There's video footage of Juncker all drunk red faced terrorizing people during EU official meetings and events, not just one or two, but several. He's running around like a floppy gay bitch grabbing people, jumping in front of them when reporters are taking photos and slapping them in the face. Maybe they should rename Juncker as Junkbox.

this.

Transfer to the Delaware Branch Campus if you can up 23 and there are a bunch of small business always looking for developers in Lewis Center (Because Lewis Center has not city income tax). Delaware County is better than Franklin in regards to libtards/cucks/etc.

Do NOT try to be a coder in this area you WILL be Pajeet'ed

It is, and I am down with a 'Trump Republican' takeover of state politics from the cucks that think that being a moderate is the only way to win state wide in Ohio. Better than bending over backwards for Hamilton, Franklin, and Cuyahoga counties. Trump proved you don't need to be a sell out to win something state wide in Ohio.

Those people have completely lost their minds

Sounds like an UNELECTED OFFICIAL in a COMMUNIST REGIME needs a hefty dose of FREEDOM delivered to him ASAP

One more 614 user here. Maybe he was talking about our massive fucking somalian population.

He's going to get BTFO bad
Real bad

Oh I agree, the federal government postbellum has become a complete monstrosity. In the new white man's republic, there should be something done to limit federal subsidies for both states and businesses, since that's been their main weapon in vanquishing opposition.

FUCK THE EU, WWIII NOW
FUCK THE EU, WWIII NOW
FUCK THE EU, WWIII NOW
FUCK THE EU, WWIII NOW
FUCK THE EU, WWIII NOW

Oh no! Don't throw me in the briar patch!

If he comes to Ohio he dies. I assume the Texans feel the same, except they do wanna leave themselves. They'll still kill him for opening his stupid mouth though.

lel, come have a blast

Do it, Juncker. The Nazi empire became the second richest in the world and not by conquering niggers and spics like England did. The same will happen on a global scale if a civil war begins here.

top10hq.com/top-10-richest-empires-history-world/

The only good BurEUcrat is a dead one.

Is this nigger serious?

Nigger we have guns. That shit wouldn't fly, I dare you to try though. I'm itching to kill me some commies.

Nah, most folks are ambivalent at best towards the idea of seceding from the Union (again). It's fucking hilarious that he thinks Austin could make it on its own, though. I almost wanna see them try.
T. Texan

Remember, no brother wars.

Well that's why I'd rather just not share the same one. There won't be fighting for control of it between any factions that way, even if it gives itself extra powers again.
The other option of course would be to limit citizenship to your State and actually make them full countries like they started. That way it would just be a set of alliances instead of one government.
I really think the preserving our particular ethnicity part is very important though. Sometimes I see posts here saying things like
here. That's still an erosion.
We should be careful not to let anything happen. An ethnicity is even more fragile than a race.

Well, commies excepted of course.

I remember seeing on some Hitler channel documentary, I think the one where they talk about wacky weird State history facts, the host drew a map that gave Austin most of the land in Texas in a split that created five States.

(checked)
Huh, well I can't blame people, this place is full of retards and degenerates.

TELL TRUMP TO SEND SEAL TEAM 6 AFTER THIS PIECE OF SHIT

EU BUREAUCRATS ARE ANTI-WHITE

No. They are anti 99% of the white population, but keep the whiteness of the 1% pure. Conquer and divide.

By forcing the 99% to mix with shitskins and niggers, they'll be able to control them better.

Jews are not white.

Turkey is not Europe

They're Jews user. Juncker is a Jew.

These EU kikes really think they're people…

A disgusting technocratic slave-nation like the EU will never compete with real nations like the Russian Federation or the United States of the Empire.

and jews alone are not only part of the 1%. Mark my words. Once most of earth populations is race mixed, the jews will kick out the traitorous whites from the ivory tower. But still, enough whites are helping them.

How is this a bad thing? I'm an europoor and can't into your US bullshit, but it would seem to me Texas seceding would be the best thing that could happen. Pretty much everyone I've talked to from there are against the federal degenerates, doesn't like the way your country is going and in general seems like a superior type burger.

Left to their own I suspect they would actually remove taco with all speed, not just build a wall and keep importing them en masse.

Revive dixie and I'll tear up all my business from this commie swamp Norway has become and relocate there in an instant.

Anatolia belongs to Christendom. Europe is Christendom. The land of Turkey is thus European, we just need to remove the Turks.

Checked

The federal government was a mistake in the first place, Jefferson hated everything past the Articles of Confederation.

EU BUREAUCRATS ARE ANTI-WHITE YOU FUCKING KIKE

Let me explain it to you my friend. Jews are the children of the devil; the devil seeks to pervert God's creation on Earth, and he uses his children to do much of this. The satanic codex known as the talmud documents many a strategy for their conquest, and the protocols lay out exactly what they are doing today. They are all anti-Christ. They are anti-man. They are the minions of the Adversary, that is Satan.

All who oppose nature can be called the jew. The traitor, the subjectivist, the coward, the muslim, the communist, the anarchist, and of course those who define themselves as jews too; all who oppose the natural order. They are the enemies of Mankind, of Nature, of God Himself. They are evil incarnate; and they must die.

device to that homosexual looking crossover yet

Fuck off with that shill image, nigger. American soldiers, generals, I dare say anyone below (((Roosevelt))) didn't know what being forced into the war would bring, and as always with you shill niggers you try to pretend that Britain, France, Canada, and Russia also fought on the wrong side of the war, with Britain starting the fucking thing. No shekels for you today.

Are those even bumper stickers ?

Did they just print something off on their computer and tape it to their car ? wtf

DO IT, FAGGOT

Come on Jean Claude you stupid nigger, DO IT! DO IT AND GET RUN THE FUCK OVER!

Unless he got the kikes to start a civil war, how exactly does he break up a state to leave the union?

I still need to read the history of the era those were in force.

It's interesting how often Europeans seem to like Dixie. I've seen people from the UK at Confederate events.

For your benefit I'll explain though. He's saying he wants Austin the city to secede from both Texas and America. Austin is basically a city of immigrants from Commiefornia.

In fairness, Britain was especially open about its reasons for war.

Hell, didn't Churchill clearly state it was about German expansion being a threat to British commercial interests, and that's it?

ok europeans confirmed understanding literally nothing about internal US dymanics

Ohio is literally the heartland of America and I've never once seen an Ohio succession movement, come on lad

Texas will kill for Trump, THEN we secede.

AUSTIN, TEXAS!

So has this given Trump Casus Belli to liberate Europe?

TBH we should force Austin to become independant and let them starve

It looks like a bunch of laminated A4 sheets

At least here in Norway it's sort of divided on the lines on where your family emigrated back in the 1800s (and politics in general.) About 1/3rd of our population went over there after all. My grandfather kept a Dixie flag on his wall that was sent to him from his uncle in Georgia.

Yeah ok, that sounds like a terrible idea. I still think it would be a good idea for Texas to secede though.

California has a bigger chance of surviving on its own then Austin. Though I would love the implications of everyone in Austin not just being foreign citizens, but a hostile rebel group.

If he had said "California" or "Florida" MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE I would've bought it, but fucking Ohio man. What a megatard. I'm reeling at what an insane thing to say this is. He must not realize the American bases occupying the EU is the only reasons the citizenry hasn't openly genocided the newly minted """Europeans"""" and the EU Bureaucrats that let them in. I hope the EU votes to remove the U.S. bases as a "power play" that ends up with them getting roped when the final C5 Galaxy takes off the tarmac.

Like, serious sub-9000IQ hypertard. The mind boggles.

Not really.

It was supposed to be about the allied nation of Poland being attacked, alongside what you said though worded much differently. It was more that the rise of Germany (especially after WW1) should be understood as a direct threat to both Britain and the Empire. Remember Britain was always concerned with a single nation taking over all of Europe, because there is NO WAY Britain would retain her freedom if such a thing happened - Europeans all hate Britain for this and call us 'perfidious Albion', but to not do it was suicide (and also every time we helped maintain the balance of power by helping THEM they were bloody happy about it - at various times we've supported the Portuguese, Dutch, French, Prussians and more). Nationalism, as great as it is (and I am of course a Nationalist) was also a direct threat to the Empire - Gandhi himself being a fan who wrote to Hitler expressing his admiration, and who was inspired to attempt to kick the British out of India because of him (of course he wouldn't have succeed without US/Jewish aid, but Hitler's ideology did pose a threat to the Empire - and had he won, and even if Britain had allied with him - it is likely the Empire would have fallen soon afterwards due to nationalist sentiment - which of course was not desirable for the British at that time).

… Yes in hindsight it would have been far better for the Germans to win, and with proper knowledge the masses might well have supported a joint Anglo-German force. The way it was presented however was as a legitimate and direct threat to not only the continued existence of the Empire (which of course was destroyed by the jews+Americans anyway, made easy as it was so weak after fighting Germany) but also Britain herself was likely to fall, either due to overwhelming continental power or simply because it would be so easy to blockade the island and force her to submit.

The British were not some devious kike-loving white-hating types, and they are not today. Anti-Anglo sentiment is bullshit and needs to stop on this board - we're all in this together lads.

If this is true (unlikely it's infowars) then kikes are definately trying to pit USA against the EU, probably Russia too.

Oh boy, oh boy! I can't wait for the EUcucks to start shit with the 'Muricans.

archive.is/3U7U3
It's real.

Is that you talking or the liquor, Mr. Juncker?

THE NORTHWEST TERRITORY WILL RISE AGAIN!

Not to mention that, even at the time, we couldn't guarantee our safety from Hitler.

We had no idea if he was rusing us, like he did with the USSR - something which we were glad he did, since we only entered the war again in 1944, when the USSR pushed back.

Then of course we didn't even open the concentration camps, and were the only other country to openly shoot rapists.

Didn't one of our generals tell Charles de Gaulle to "Get those barbarians out of your army or we'll take Paris without you" due to the mass rapes by Muslim soldiers?

Britain is easily the "first" target. People seriously underestimate how dangerous Britain actually is, and what would happen if it changed course.

Again, express and infowars have always been dodgy sources.

Likely a bad joke.
He likes this kind of "humour".

There's a video in the express (although its translated and I do not speak inferior, so someone else will have to verify it - though I SERIOUSLY doubt they would have put a fake translation in there ).

Just google it you retard, it's real

That's cool. Records like that would be helpful, but like many Dixians all of my ancestry is of 1600's era, so I don't have any.

Nice heirloom. Have this vid.

Well it really sounds like a hilarious idea. Like these anons said

My apologies.

But you must post a few sources nowadays to clarify reports. We live in times where we don't know what is bullshit and what is accurate.
This is bullshit, I can't believe the EU would threaten to subvert the US over their change in policy.
Showing their true fucking colours now.

Who knew, eh?

DONT MESS WITH KEXAS

Hilariously the EU only exists because of American meddling. Without the CIAniggers throwing elections for them they'd be completely cooked. Now all those military bases that used to indirectly threaten Europeans all have their ranges set for Brussels instead. What a retard.

I support both Brexit and American breakup. Two globalist bureaucrat factions trying to control the world is stupid.

Everything is fake on the internet until proven otherwise. This has been the rule since day 1.

the first thing I did was researched it myself. Making multiple post about your skepticism is faggotry

Yep, don't know what happened to it though. My grandfathers estate went to my cousin by allod rights. He runs an "eco collective" there now, which translates to a bunch of funny smelling people who sits around smoking hashish all day while the infrastructure rots and the fields lie fallow.

Is there any wonder that some of us are a bit nostalgic for the past.

But then all the republican states would form a confederacy and start annexing the democratic states.

Ohio??! lolwut

Can't wait for Germany to wake up and exit too.

The cuck who gets elected in Germany this election will lead the way for AfD to fucking crush it down the line.

I am alright with this.

Even if it was just a joke, why not go with California? Would make more sense with all the Calexit going around.

That sucks.
Yeah, I have family like that who just smoke pot.
No kidding.

The delusions on this cuck are as astounding as they are hilarious

I'm convinced that temporary Balkanization as a form of tactical retreat would be the best way to win the long term war. Break the country away from the coast, build up hatred in the country's heart and starve out the coasts. Then invade to reclaim the coastal cities once they've gone full Mad Max. You also get public support for "finally bringing order".

chek'd

Keep dreaming.

And in between all of that, EU threatening to invade the US with their non-existing army if they don't stop.

bang-bang

youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU

Sometimes I sit back and just imagine the panic and worry these (((EU))) fucks must have on a hourly basis. It puts a smile on my face.

why the fuck would ohio give a shit?

And he thinks that Austin will somehow survive the onslaught the rest of us? Give me a reason to go run amok there. Please!

Juncker has been quite the help with his drunk antics. At least he's not an ideologue but just a pure slimey opportunist and doesn't give two fucks about the 'EU-project'.

They are completely delusional.

These EE types aren't too bright are they?

Because we live in fucking Ohio. We wouldn't be seceding to form something for ourselves, it would be to escape into the sweet embrace of death.

Secession would lead to war. Liberals would lose so fast, it would end up being the fastest war in history.

The alcoholic midget has gone entirely mad now, hasn't he?

love how you know exactly what those blue dots are

Psst … hey … hey bro … you can't launch a rocket into the Sun. Just FYI.

Ohio is almost entirely German in ancestry and has produced the greatest amount of astronauts by state. Those bums are going into the Sun buddy.

i dont know why i said implying im with u nigger

No, I mean it is literally physically impossible. The faster something goes, the higher in orbit it goes. It is conceivably possible to launch a rocket out to around Jupiter and then slow it down enough to eventually fall into the Sun, but there's no way to launch a rocket directly into the Sun.

I live some miles from Skinwalker ranch. Yes I've seen shit in the skies more times than I could count. It is very much real. The hauneboo was a verified project and if you salute the craft on the DOTR they will come to assist in your struggles. Praise Kek and Shadilay

You can burn against the sun's motion relative to the galactic core and reduce your speed to below solar escape velocity. Same as a planetary rendezvous really.
t. Kerbal rocketeer

Actually no. Burn to a close approach to the sun. Burn again to circularize your orbit around the sun. Then burn again until your speed is sub-orbital and voilà - yer going into the sun, lad. Sure it costs a shitload of ∆v but there's nothing conceptually impossible about it.

Are you daft my man? Rockets have controllable vectors. Once you leave the Earth's gravity you can just put yourself on an intercept course that avoids other planets, set the computer to make corrections with the retro-rockets and just point it towards the Sun. 1G of acceleration for like a day would put you at more than enough to speed to coast into the Sun eventually. You're not permanently orbiting the body you leave from like the ISS.

has the old alchy cunt been drinking Toilet Duck again

So the state of Ohio and the city of Austin…

The current European Commission president started malfunctioning even sooner than the last one.
Must be a problem with the Brussels assembly line.

Reminder that people don't really dissociate country from government which helps explain these results as no-one in their right mind would fight for the corrupt parasites that constitute the ruling class.
I expect a much higher percentage if the question asked was "Would you fight for your people?"

Interesting trivia: the "framers" had no mandate to abandon the Articles, and they passed the Constitution only after a lot of delegates left in protest.

"Governor Kasich was too busy to comment."

I think that the realization of how fucked the EU is after the UK removes their massive economy from them is settling in. The UK is easily 1/3 of the EU's GDP, maybe more, and there are so powerful that their own currency is just about as strong as the Euro, the Euro is backed by the GDP's of several countries, the UK, one. The EU has never really had to lose at something and they desperately need someone to strike out against and Trump and the US is the person and country everyone loves to hate and be jealous of. Let that little Belgium cuck kvetch his little heart out. In the end he knows the EU is ging to NEED the US and the liberated UK in order to survive in the future. Those refugees are not going to work and the EU will have a greece style, EU wide, recession (Too many entitlements, not enough government shekels to pay for it). Either way, in thirty years, the UK will be a super power and the EU will realize how fucking stupid they were in taking in millions of people that won't work and want gibs.

Well good that you say said, i would use culture like little planets to accelerate my speed just to shit with such a velocity that the shit stains have the "temperature" to make little tatoos on your smug nerd skin.

English not your first language, lad?

I probably speak it with more proficiancy than you.

And do you also know what would make a good meme: it would be the "feels guy" as a globe and pepe with a helm of the dominator pulling out a sword of the feels guy.

Nice image my friend.

Lmao, this is all praganda against them
Sounds very progressive.

Texasfag here, I still love my state. What I wouldn't give to remove taco and the groids, though.

Texas is the state best prepared for a SHTF scenario. Resources(oil and agricultural), independent power grid, and our own airforce. If the day ever comes, my fellow burgers ought to consider coming here.

The difference between european propaganda and american propaganda is that the turkish and other immigrant girls really lust for the aryan dick and the turkish/immigrant dicks would want to copy that whereas the americans are seperated really hard to combine blocks in a certain way. Or well let put it this way, no side in europe has a real inferiority complex unlike what you see in the USA.

RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND

THEOCRACY OF DESERET NOW

You are still in the Sun's gravity and, thus, when you try to speed up to get to the Sun, you just move to higher orbit around the Sun.

Like I said, you can accelerate out to around Jupiter and slow down enough to eventually fall into the Sun, but you cannot just "launch a rocket" into the Sun.

Physics, yo.

Kill yourself you mormon faggot

Junkman must be pretty butthurt to threaten us like that. Let's hope CIA does its job.

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44

Does it count if you shoot them with blessed bullets?

Don't we pass in front of the sun on occasion on it's path around galactic center? I don't know if that's true, that's just some model I was shown ages ago in school.

But if so, wouldn't it be theoretically possible to launch something outside earths orbit in a way that the sun collides with it?

Probably not

checked

Much better

It is like tits, the perscute my eyes, and i would want to shoot them with my blessed bullets from a godlike magazine and a revolver that didnt make us equal since 1836.

Are you joking? CIA side with the EU on this one, they are a tool of globalist kikes

Good fucking luck, I'm waiting

so Eu is now openly threatening to attack (undermining the sovereignty of a nation is an act of war) the US.
When do we liberate the European Nations from the EU?

Nice title of Liberty there user.

"And it came to pass that he rent his coat; and he took a piece thereof, and wrote upon it—In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children—and he fastened it upon the end of a pole." Alma 46:12

Holy shit thank you so much for showing me this, my sides are ion orbit. I feel like my state is relevant again.

The (((EU))) cries out when it tries to hit you.

Time to put the hammer down on Israel.

OSU user here. The pozz is unbearable. I can't wait to get my degree and get out of here. Did you know that OSU's ECE undergrad program is 40% Chinese, 10% Pajeet, and only 26% American? I can't go a fucking day without hearing chinese birdspeak

Well Texas might split for other reasons. But any true Texan would rather hang an EU member than work with one.

THE DAY OF THE STEEL MILL AND THE BUCKEYE IS UPON US

bump

Or you can just point your rocket in the opposite direction of Earth's orbit and slow down to zero, so you simply fall in.

Which is the best way to kill Juncker.

Someone tell that fucker that we never wanted Europe to be an entire country.

Fuck off, the people don't like you! They don't even know who you are.

Yeah that's about right.
kek

When does that alcoholic, traitorous kike drop dead already?

No fuck off we are full

We are just prepping. Shit like secession takes time. Could be 4 years or 8 from now. Who knows. We just aren't in a hurry as we were last year.

Yeah, my flight plan does not list him.

He might have had a shot with California, or even the greater New England region. But Texas and Ohio? Where's the logic in that? Texas is deeply in support of Trump (Or just Republicans in general, maybe), and Ohio has no national identity besides American in any event (Nor a desire to form one). Not to mention that they, too, voted Trump, and have a lot to gain from his economic policies and personal negotiation campaigns.

It's all fucking irrelevant when you announce it to the world, though.

So he's Churchill 2.0? He needs to hang immediately.

Fucking Leaf, here. Just to let you guys know, France's Charles DeGaulle is the reason why we've spent decades dealing with Quebec's terrorism, whining, and other bullshit. It sounds hilarious on paper, but the fact is that these Eurocunts will jew you up the ass if don't watch them like a hawk.

Okay.jpg

U wot m8

He's trying to portray an idea that would result in a demoshit-globalist controlled country in place of the EU. We should just drone him and his cohorts. There is no higher set of crimes for foreigners than killing Americans or trying to kill America, he gave up his privilege to live.

This is literally, exactly what we want: succession rights on a county-by-county basis.

Not if they're dead.

Genuinely surprised.

saved. here's one of my rares. also, 513fag here, nogs in these parts are too close to KY/IN to get too uppity. when SHTF I hope we end up in a RWDS, there are lots of noses in the city. lots of precious metals in those synagogues :^)

FUCK OFF WITH THAT TRAITOROUS BULLSHIT!

TRY IT!
just do it

Suomi Strong :DDDDD

A third of Austin voted Trump, it's invaded but not lost.

wasted opportunity

Fact: Holols are the most powerful race in the world. :^)

Ohio has been the litmus test of America, the representation of the average and how they portray many things in the media, advertising, etc. Many products including fast food are first tested in OH to see if they'll be successful or not. Ohio is getting pounded from the NW via Detroit and Flint migrants.Columbus, as a college town, is getting flooded with Somalis and other shit (to rape the young white girls of course). Cleveland has been a festering wound for some time now. Youngstown and Cincinnati are pretty awful too. Maybe it's their petri dish to see if we'll fight back. I know that whites in OH are getting sick of this shit, racism is on the rise. So is the shitskin horde though…

A couple fudds with hog rifles and the shitskin problem is solved in a couple weekends.

I guess that's above the legal limit.

Big words from an unelected official ruling a non-country

Texans hate smug socialist European city pansies almost as much as they hate California. Ohio is rust belt and angry, will definitely not help globalists.