So anons, has there ever been a game where disease and decay has played a crucial part of the game mechanics...

So anons, has there ever been a game where disease and decay has played a crucial part of the game mechanics, perhaps being even being weaponized and used in warfare?

Pathologic. Kind of.

Istn't there a game about infecting the whole world with a disease you make?

Plague Inc, nerd. It's all about disease.

Dark souls come to mind, you are decaying unless you collect souls.

Also TES skyrim/oblivion with vampirism…etc

yeah that's the one I was thinking about

In goblin commander one of the goblin clans focus is on using plague and poison.

Morrowind.

The whole video game industry is a story of disease and decay, why would you need a game for it

To add another layer of abstraction.

Far Cry 2

Resident evil outbreak.

If i'm not mistaken, she only does this if you kill a lot of people in the game, and if you play stealth jesus it's the exact opposite.

Yes, the genocide route fits better the atmosphere of the game

Might be on the outside of what you're looking for.
In Factorio you have to build machines on an alien world to work your way up building a rocket or something. But your machines produce pollution which pisses off the local wildlife and eventually will cause them to evolve making them a bigger nuisance.

cultural marxism

it's also a lot more fun, if you go non lethal your only options are sleeping darts or choking

It's a shame the sequel will ruin the ending. Fucking Bethesda.
The worst thing is that the plebs will gobble it up anyway.

The game is short as fuck.Start two saves, one good one evil.

life is hard,i liked the game but not motivated enough to play the second.

With the dlc and the two routes the game were long enough to me ,it has nice replay value.

Game would have been better with more action and Dark Messiah approach,but playing like batman was fun too.

Havent played Dark Earth yet ,but looks interesting

Dark Earth is great.

Oregon Trail

Dark Souls hollowing, maybe?

Pharaoh. If you don't have enough healers or piss off a god, half of your population can die from malaria and that just ruins most scenarios.

dis guy

Pokemon :3

yer the guy is good even tho br =^]

warcraft