Times where you want to die

Welcome to the club.
If fear isn't holding you back, can you tell me how you overcame or avoided fear of death?

what fucking trash games are you playing where you can't mute someone?

In client mute
Join different server with same people
stop being such a faggot
kill yourself
???
profit

Irony and alcohol

Counter-Strike 1.6

Every single day.

that's every day though

Yeah but I'm talking about video games

Should've tried telling her to shut the fuck up, and telling the admin to go fuck himself when he would inevitably complain.

If you're going to leave, at least leave while telling people how much you hate them.

>>>/yourpersonalblog/

every. day

First, those are great hitler dubs

Second, yeah I would've but I personally know this guy and would rather not start an argument.

Is that loss? This is off topic but I won't sage because me not saging will garner a response in of itself.

I want to die right now, yesterday, and tomorrow too.

I saw that gif in a thread that was just pruned.
Goddamit, I was having fun.
Anyone has the screen cap?

Why are non-whites even allowed to live?

Right now, I am in a hopeless dead end. I would kill myself, but it would make my parents sad.

thanks man

because who else will buy all those shitty games?
notice how it's only niggers and spics who buy degenerate sports games and support shit like DLC

Killing yourself is the single most retarded thing you can possibly do. At least make something of yourself, pussy.

After 5x5 squats

If it makes you feel better, I'm in the same situation..

Also, I only meant to type one period. Not trying to be an ellipses using douche.

Isolation is a great place to go but a horrible place to stay. I just want to ave a giggle with a friend but I don't know anyone IRL with a 3DS or Vita and I hate online.

I knew a person who had a job knocking on doors and trying to convince people to sign up for charity stuff. When I asked her why she was so confident with such a shit job she said

Every shit thing that happens that makes you want to kill yourself brings you closer to that one thing you'll want to live for. It's a bit optimistic, but hang in there just to see what happens.

I hope you want to die out of embarrassment you pussy

Black Ops 2
GTA V
Undertale
FIFA

You sound like you should really just kill yourself

No one must know.

wew

I learned to stop worrying, and learned to love the END.

Everyday when I wake up.

now

Fucking christ, why must they always do this? Your singing isn't beautiful or soothing, it's annoying, irritating, and distracting. You may as well be scratching nails on a chalkboard, you'll get the same effect. And then the moment you tell them to quit it and even if you do so politely, they'll always get super hurt over it and cry like little bitches.

Kek, that's a lot.
I used to work In a call center where I would usually do 300+ more calls a day, to only succeed in a couple of them, meaning about 298 failures a day.
All of this, not knowing if those two I did were gonna be successful, and for a shitty income in general.

You faggots won't even try to make your life better.
The single most retarded thing I did was to lose weight, by running.
I was so autisticly sure it would have gave me a gf, that I kept doing it after my feet started to hurts and bruise and grow bubbles in them because I used to run barefoot.
My skin would shed so much I needed to stop because it would get so thin it would hurt non stop.
In the end I lost about 38 pounds, and overall I only found a gf two years later.

You fags won't even try.

LMAOing at your life, kiddo.

Wall ain't gonna fix shit, if you ain't fixing yourself.