Senate intel committee

SENATE INTEL COMITTEE HEARING
it's jews on jews on jews talking about muh russia, and how (((they))) should be able to tell people how truthful their news is

Other urls found in this thread:

roguemoney.net/2016/12/21/wotr-contributors-lie-incirlik-powercutoff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so far they're saying that the way russia influenced the election was by fake news. It's literally the jew crying out as he strikes you

This faggot, under oath, said that the wiretapping of Trump Tower was, "Fake News".

OY VEY THE PRESIDENT MIGHT NOT BE LISTENING TO THE JEW OWNED MEDIA HOW WILL WE EVER CONTROL WHAT HE THINKS
everything they're accusing the russia of doing is exactly out of their playbook. can't they see that this might backfire on them?

he wasn't wiretapped, it was only other forms of surveillance what r u a conspiracy theorist

kek now he's basically talking about CTR and how they tried to counter and (((fact check))) "fake news"

what if everyone blocks wikileaks? then americans won't get the information and russia can't influence them by the way the information was stolen and they say that without realizing that that legitimizes the information

is there another thread for this that I missed in the catalog? I thought this would be interesting and relevant

So far:

There's been zero evidence presented. This is just a big echo chamber of people sharing their personal (((theories))).

the most frustrating part is lefties will eat this shit up and take it as the gospel truth

Since when is fucking SAURON in charge of Russia?

they're pulling the same shit they did with Hitler. Taking their crimes and accusing him of them, accusing him of manipulating the media like they do with propaganda, comparing ukraine with poland, acting like their central bank is a bad thing, etc.

Cold Turkey: How War on the Rocks’ Contributors Clint Watts and Andrew Weisburd Lied By Omission About the Incirlik Power Cutoff (But Trust Them, Russia Hacked the Election for Trump)
roguemoney.net/2016/12/21/wotr-contributors-lie-incirlik-powercutoff/

kek

HE WHO CONTROLS THE REALITY CONTROLS THE WORLD

update:

That last bit when the bald one is getting up to walk away.

One of those slippery kikes also mentioned it being a "common Russian technique" to use CP to discredit and ruin people. Implying that it's planted.
Likely a preparatory measure for when pedogate blows up properly. It would serve as a good way for them to dismiss charges from the inner circle whilst reaffirming this farse upon the public.
"See! We told you it was Russia Goy! How else would all these powerful people have CP on their private home computers?!"
Assuming they're successful with this coup of course.

I hope we can purge these kidfucking slimey kikes before they do any irrepairable damange

Are they about to drop the dressing?

DELET THIS

Stupid question: Do Russians actually use Russian dressing?

Haha no, well fuck maybe. It was made in the US and CNN actually fact checked Spicer on it. It was just a point that Spicer was trying to make about he medias obsession with Russian shit and Trump and CNN took the troll bait.

But it is, it's a common "technique" for the FBI and CIA as well. Same with them intercepting electronics mid-shipment to bug them. It has always been one of the arguments against simple possession being criminal, since they can arrest you even if you report it because you had to have seen it yourself to do so. You can even get arrested if someone else sends you CP through the mail even without your knowledge.

Just tuned in. Anything noteworthy?

Italians don't even know what pasta with meatballs is, or alfredo sauce.

Since I doubt any libshits are gonna read my oc, pls rate they posted the first list and I fixed it for them

Listened to the whole thing, thanks op. My assessment, they're going to try to use muh Russian le haxor trolls as a means to control content in media and the gov. will designate either an entity or themselves, along side social media companies, to determine what is true or untrue. Also there was talk of Russian implanting cp into computers and I think the DC pedos are going to try to scapegoat with this.

most definitely this, if anything they'll say that any alternative media that reported on pizzagate/pedowood is complicit in the cyberespionage and try to get them shut down as well

and arresting them is a foreign coup