Kingdom Hearts Thread

New 2.8 trailer out

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/zghbzg.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

webm or fuck off shill
this shit is the most milked series possible

fucking dubs

Finally, we get to see more of the best girl.

u.pomf.is/zghbzg.mp4

Why is aqua the best kingdom hearts girl?

the face on the thumbnail looks ugly

good, but you should know better than to fucking direct link to one of the most cancerous groups involved in video game development

I don't see a single problem with direct links, why so paranoid?

The official kingdom hearts channel?

eh, it pales in comparison to asscreed and cuck of duty, that's milking

Because she has blue hair.

I have no idea where to start this series or if it's even worth picking up. Is that 1.5 remake shit the best way to begin?

Do you like cuhrayzee-lite? That's how these games tend to be if you don't mind the story. KH2 in specific. Start with 1.5 > 2.5 > 2.8 > 3

Are we going to go through all the decimals before getting 3?

i need closure on this fucking series

Because she's the twin of a better girl.

I think I learned my lesson with the chain of memories remake. No thanks

Couldn't give less of a shit about DDD HD, but the rest actually looks pretty cool. I'm actually kind of hyped for the rest of it. It looks really cool.

Holy shit. is this that christian comic where the girl gets fucked up by the universe for thinking bad thoughts?

ALL OF Holla Forums HAS MISSED Square Enix's conference
Apparently it happened already.

Good fucking luck

skip every cutscene, that shit does not matter

Wait, really?

Shit fam why do you think that the video is called the E3 2016 trailer. It's been shown.

yes, but they didn't show jack fucking shit, you missed literally nothing

You can emulate everything but Dream Drop Distance nowadays if you're really so inclined, I don't know if the HD remakes of 1 Final Mix and 2 Final Mix actually added anything in comparison to the originals.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix has a translation patch and the same for KH2 Final Mix, Birth By Sleep's Final Mix has a translation patch, 358/2 Days and re:Coded can be emulated with no hassle despite being DS games since they use little to no touchscreen controls outside of menus. Pick your poison with Chain of Memories, there's a GBA game and a re:Chain of Memories 3D remake for PS2.

This is literally the most faggot series I've ever played in my life.
I was done after 2. I should have been done after 1. It was only tolerable because I was in my mid-teens at the time and was a fucking retard.

Basically, they want you to have 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8. You get pretty much everything, except some cutscenes from the ones they turned into movies

You mean besides not being in moon?

As far as I'm aware, the HD remix adds "remastered" music that sounds worse, rebalances the keyblades and encounters, and added some new extra optional bosses and cutscenes (usually unvoiced). In 2.5 case, they also added some new collectible.

Why are you even on Holla Forums?

In the case of 2.5 Birth By Sleep has an extra chapter added for Aqua which acts as the prologue to 0.2

I just said there were translation patches, apply yourself

Sounds like you might not really miss all that much with the HD version besides a boss or two.

That's literally the only music that sounds better, and that's because the original was some meme midi version that got put in for some reason.

Most of the dramatic themes lost their bite/menace, for the lack of a better word. Over-orchestrated is probably the word I'm looking for.

She gets fucked up a little but mostly it's interesting because every character has their own messed up inner life. It turns into a real feels ride in later chapters. Someone normally storytimes it around Christmas and Easter and those are some great threads.

I shouldn't really be talking about Christian Amerimanga in a Kingdom Hearts thread, though.

I've been asking myself that a lot lately

Reddit needs to go back.

that little bit of gameplay looked really fucking pretty
I really hate the writing of these games but I've always had fun with the gameplay and worlds
I hope it aint shit

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 NEVER EVER

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

BAAAAAAABY DON'T ___GO__

MY SANCTUARY, MY SANCTUARYYYY YEAAAHHHHHHH

That's always been the way of it with Kingdom Hearts, it's spread out across a clusterfuck of systems.

At least you shouldn't need to buy an Xbone for it though, KH has always been Nintendo and Sony.

I've lost all interest ever since I saw heard 1.5.

oh my fucking god they're going to EXPAND the story before the keyblade wars

JUST FUCKING LET ME GO SQUARE STOP TORTURING ME

i never learn do i?!

how about just stop being a faggot
i guarantee i've played this series more than anyone else in this thread because of my ridiculous amount of fucking shit quality kingdom hearts merch
after i bought a fucking ps3 for the damn game they just lost me
one day i'll get kingdom hearts 3 HD Remix Final Mix +—+++ Turbo Tournament Edition used for 20 dollars
until then, there's a mother fucking billion better games to play

Fight me faggot

Really now

How many fucking Kingdom Hearts games are there?

Too many.

I'm a sucker for the series regardless and I have spent far too much money keeping up with it.

pc port when?

What the is there in all these Kingdom Hearts 1.24234242 releases?

I played Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 back in the day but never finished 2 so I was thinking on buying the 2 remaster and finish it to get ready for 3 but apparently this doesn't include 2?

2.5 has 2.

yeah, really faggot
i didn't learn a lot from halfchan, but one thing that sure stuck out was

Not counting remakes there's
X,Bbs,1,chain,358,2,coded,3d,Ground Zeroes,3
Then the ones no one gives a shit about like
V, Mobile, Magical Puzzle Clash and Gummiship Studio

1.5 is 1, Chain and 358 the movie(Which, being a movie doesn't have the multiplayer of the game)
2.5 is 2, BBS and Re:Coded the movie
2.8 is 3D, X:Back door the movie, and Ground Zeroes

Thanks, someone needs to fire whoever names the Kingdom Hearts sequel at Square Enix.

the remake of 1 final mix added reaction commands from 2

what do you mean 2.8
is there still not going to be a 3?

I love these games, but i just don't give a single fuck anymore.

okay Holla Forums. okay.

they get me everytime

>impliygn upscaling the resolution to 1080 and smoothing the textures whatever the fuck the process is
wew

i played re:coded and 358/2 because im not a fucking CASUL that watches movies

358 explains the story of roxas, and coded explains what happens between the moment riku and sora return to the isle after KH2 and the moment they get the bottled message

i mean, i'm not gonna defend their laziness in not flat out porting both DS games, but really, who gives a FFFUCK?

Please stop.
Just play the very first game and be done with it.

Views provide the uploader with money from ads. This idea of not posting webms is perfectly reasonable if it was a cancerous e-celeb, but it's an official trailer uploaded by a company making it's profits from outside of Youtube, so those anons that complain about direct links are being retarded.

to be fair KH for 1.5 had to be remade since they lost the code for it.

Remember when SIMPLE AND CLEAN was this games mantra?
Neither does SE.

PLEASE,OH BOBBY DONT GO

well, COMPLEX AND MESSY doesn't sound as good for a song that clearly speaks about sex.

That's not 358/2 Days. KH1 had a bigger focus on Disney than the anime and it didn't really get back on track with that until Dream Drop Distance where literally nothing in it mattered and Sora shot down the plot within the first twenty minutes in a flashback.

Wouldn't using an adblocker totally negate any money they'd make from that anyways? I don't get the bizarre demand for webms, typically the people that make a fuss about not giving so-and-so money wasn't going to watch the video anyways since they abandon the thread after crying about muh webums.

It does. Odds are some of them may just be pretending to be retarded.

Figured as much, I know there's a shit-ton of sites that can directly tell if you're using adblockers (or some more kike-ish websites attempt to cut you off from access whatsoever ie Adfly) but I didn't recall Youtube even being one that brought up you were blocking ads.

I am not even a fan of this game and this rustles my jimmies. I wonder how fans must feel like, being ripped off so blatantly.

Nope. Nintendo is the king milker.

Try being a canuck
$90
Just going to wait until the month before 3's release

PSN store has no tax in canada

Living in Canada is enough tax.

yeee lad

Not excited about having to get a ps4 or paying 60 dollars tho

God-tier taste

user, look closer
I don't think that's the command menu

Looks like the command menu to me.

With what looks like a 2 page shortcut list too.

This looks retarded.

why bother

When are you going to do Resident evil and Legacy of Kain?

Next time there's a thread of course

You can thank jewsney for that, and the horrible OC donutsteel too.

Would it be worse than what Nomura would have made?

I'll put blame where blame is due, but I don't think Disney were the ones pushing for the shitton of OC garbage in the game, that definitely has Square written all over it
as far as I remember Square wanted Mickey as the protagonist originally while Disney actually wanted it to be Donald
both of those ideas are fucking golden so I wouldn't have minded either honestly

That lore background prekeyblade cutscene whatever the hell it is, doesn't seem like something I'd want to see.

It's the secret ending to II all over again. You have this super serious tone for lore/prequel that gets heavily diminished when you actually explain it.

I think I'm one of the few people who can appreciate what midi music can do in games. I like music that sounds very direct. and not just done in a big room like it's far away from you. So I was worried, but they managed to do it right. Most of KHII's soundtrack got an improvement.

Honestly, the only ones I definitely liked the midi version better was The 13th Reflection and The theme where you fight Roxas. I can still go back and listen to the PS2 version like it was nothing though.

the most cringe ive had lately

yeah im sure we all saw that coming. how long until they reveal the xmen too?

I mean I saw it coming, but to actually see it, while riku pushes a jedi aside and says something along the lines of "I've got this."

Pure cancer.

Where the fuck did you see that? In OP's video?

Now we just need Sonic and Five night at freddy's for the ultimate autist magnet.

God fucking damnit, why can't there be more good A-RPG's?

Are you talking about the Tron clip?

pretty sure they are

Will the keyblade be some weird ass key shaped lightsaber or will it be a bunch of weird ass key shaped lightsabers duct taped together?

Wouldn't Disney try to keep them out of it so that Fox won't get free publicity?

I do hope Marvel joins and Final Fantasy and Disney characters end up in it. Shit would be hilarious.

Im surprised they didnt show Darth Vader or any storm troopers, even when Xemnas uses lightsabers himself.

I know that scene is in fact from Tron Legacy
I hope to god those anons are saying satire.

Key shaped lightsaber might be cool.

That's not how you spell Xion

It's not satire, they're just blind and/or retarded.

That's not how you spell Olette.
Probably a tie though.

They have to be retarded to make that mistake. It's worse than looking at that clip and thinking Sora's gonna be smoking weed with the Dude.

All I see is a yellow block, user. Are you sure you uploaded the right image?

Niceme.me

Bump