X-Men - Evolution Rogue Edition

Spyke was a big faggot worst addition the show made

Hey Holla Forums

How about a genuine X-men thread next time? And not the low quality waifu bullshit.

why you don't you, crazy thought here, make the thread you want to see yourself, you bunch of autistic sperglords?

fite me

except not banned, and can't see why it's not genuine x-men, there wasn't an x-men thread before

Its not even summer yet and we already have faggots like these coming over.

user your shiftkey is broke.

but Spyke was an actual character though? He was Storm Nephew

X-Men evolution is not the real X-men its a shitty show infested with waifu faggots

I bet you're that same nigger that made that terrible get thread copying and pasting shit from the halfchan.

What the fuck is with you guys your obsession with 4chan is starting to ruin threads.

Any thread you dont like "CUCKCHAN" its like your all Holla Forumstards now

we get it, you don't like evolution, go make a TAS thread then and blow it up with your big greasy musclemen and fat titty bimbo heroines

Then go back to Holla Forums

Not to be a faggot, but from your elementary level grammar its painfully obvious you're not from around here.

Here user, I found the perfect board for you. >>>/waifu/

Is that a problem?

Considering you're admitting it, it helps differentiates the user from the niggers.

Fredrick hasnt been involved with the site for years now.

Well, didn't expect anyone to get this offended over some Rogue-posting. I just wanted to discuss X-Men.

If you want to talk about X Men Evolution one thing that bugged me is how much were they going to include the rest of the Marvel characters. The Daily Bugle exists in that show and we see Captain America and Nick Fury. Makes me wonder how much were they allowed to show from other Marvel characters.

Don't bother user, the thread's been dead since the start.

Remember user…

The thread wasn't meant to be only Evolution.

However, it was supposedly cancelled due to management issues, so that could possibly have something to do with it.

Most apparently think it ended wholesomely, but to me it really felt like the show was cut short for some reason. It's original contract was for 5 seasons, but it really only lasted 3.5 seasons.

its roGUe, you retard.

rouge is the bat from sonic that everyone wants to fuck. Its a synonym for red, or crimson, like the jewels she steals, hence the name.

Kill yourself OP.

Best episode.

How pathetic.

From shit thread to bait thread.

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard on Holla Forums.

the truth hurts user, but it's okay, you will understand some day

To be fair, that chin is a bit on the Ash Williams side.

do you only rate characters based on how they're drawn or look? that's pretty shallow user

I found myself liking this show's Rogue more than the canon one too. I think it had to do with the way her hairstyle appeals to me the most out of the other Rogues.
As for the show itself, while clearly non-canon, this show imo beats Wolverine and the X-men and you can also tell that the writers had more fun with the former than the latter. I'll also risk some flak here in saying that one of its biggest pros to me is that Evolution is, to date, the one X-men show that has the lowest Logancentrism out of the bunch. Oh, amd the show is where X-23 came from so there's that.

Goth Rogue is objectively superior to Classic Rogue.

Spyke was a genderswapped version of that pink-skinned Morlock girl whose name I can't remember.

That's for the best.

I thought we were talking about her looks.

the fact is that the only redeeming qualities of 90s bimbo rogue is her cheap titty/booty features. I'm not saying tits and boobs are bad, but it's the only argument you have implied to your claim.

It's canon that Rogue has the biggest breasts of all the Evo girls.

That wasn't me. I prefer teenage-Rogue to thick-Rogue, too.

The more you learn, the better it gets.

user, you know it isn't healthy constantly talking to yourself.

>>>/cow/

I just wanted to point out that I didn't like the chin design.

pic

Hey OP, i thknk ya got the wrong board.
>>>/rule34/

That's a weird way to spell Inhumans, user.

Either way, turns out OP is so much of autistic nigger he's dedicated an entire thread to his retarded obsession of a waifu.

only 3 of those are me replying to someone else in the thread. Why are you so determined to derail the thread, user?

What do you think about the new X-Men Gold and Blue, is it worth picking up?