Planetside 2 Thread: Vanu are magic Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu tears served daily.

NC TK's contain 200% more burgers than the competing factions

Last Thread Archive:archive.is/o3vuc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XusH7
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Platoon
planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Squad_Leader
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/DaPP
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/YoureNotaRapper
archive.is/3sHfH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread is still up you gigantic faggot.

That feelaroonie when you will never be a full time comfy gunner

its old and smelly :^)

Did someone post the Tranu salt after their assault on Nanites failed?

What vehicle do you find comfy to gun

this

Again remove the faggot Asrapael he's been spamming memes at me the whole fucking day in tell
Why do all the memers have to join now and ruin the fun we were having

No need to sperg out over it, just message one of the outfit officers in game and see what they think.

The old thread is still on page 8 idiot

Not to mention fucking up being a battle bard. Idiot was refusing to use proximity chat and was instead filling up outfit chat because he "didn't feel like using proximity chat".

I hate shitty new guys like him joining now

All of them. Just chilling, calling targets and killing marks is great. #MakeAuraxisGreatAgain

beautiful

/r/ing the Crashing This Plane remake that apparently exists

What went wrong?

james being a man whore and tubywan being the shoulder to cry on rebound.

If I were him and read this I'd be spamming your ass into oblivion until you figured out how to mute.

Thread seems pretty dead, is the outfit dead? I left for awhile.

BRAVO AUTISTS 11/10

Anyone else getting occasional big lag spikes today?

wwew lad

Who's this normalfag faggot?

Surge irl and his post op tranny gf.

And the second part I forgot to post.

Started playing a bit more than than an hour ago, we were around 12-15, getting pushed by the entire pop of both Vanu and NC and everyone left. But it's rather late in burgerland so it makes sense.

weekends and a lot of us playing are playing in different timezones.

Updated old thread here archive.is/XusH7

I know, but moral was quite low today when I was on, it was palpable.

Everyone seemed pretty high energy when we were bullying the NC on Amerish.

But, user…
All the factions are magical!

Are there any TR Assault rifles that are full on garbage or at least fulfill a role that another rifle just does better?

I see the burst one recommended a lot.

Probably the lack of chain of command, banter, battle bards, and people forgetting that should play this for the fun and salt.

If people are feeling bored, take a break from the game, we'll still post some kek-worthy shit from time to time.

And fucking wait for the weekends of course.

To troll NC with MLP songs or not for a video….that is the question here….

Sure is summer in here

maybe kill yourself

Make sure to use youtube, with a name like "EPIC PLANETSIDE 2 TROLLING!" and that the video's snapshot is a trollface.

That was the best thing I've seen in months, good job you autists

But still, WWEW's Bane is forevermore our top tier fun-shit that was ever done.

What's the progress on the new Outfit emblem? Is it still happening or has it been thrown out?

Gas and the other artfags are working it out, and might take some time for it to the get to the game in the next update or so.

Good times, Goood times.

We need to update the list some more.

So I've just got into PS2 recently but holy shit why do the NC guns feel so bad and why do those guys lose all the time.

Probably because low RoF high damage model is really bad in an environment of bad latency.

I need help in the warpgate everyone says my music is cracking

Either they're liars or it works

If need be, I can step up and start taking squad leadership roles pretty soon. Pretty new to the game, but I've had a similar squad/platoon leadership experience with MAG a few years back.

Not to mention I'm pretty much exclusively a combat medic, so I don't fuck off from the rest of the squad.

I think all their talent is concentrated in their airchav, like with GlobeMaster, and they can only be in one place at one time. Wherever they're not, shit falls apart for them.

Internet connection can cause audio issues. During more intense firefights our battle bards were cutting out or the audio sped up for me.

I've definitely noticed that once they set their minds on taking something they will try their damnedest at the cost of all their territories.

Joking aside, its mostly because most of their weapons are good at close quarters to medium range, shotguns and shit.

And because SOE/Daybreak made the New Cuckglomerate the poster boys of the game, a lot of noobfag shitters join that faction.

Familiarize yourself in Platoon/Squad lead, planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Platoon planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Squad_Leader

Don't be a tacticool tryhard faggot like "RACKATTACK!" and just have fun, know when to retreat and hold the line for the overall war, and don't follow the Tranu Sorority KD mentality of "You might have won the war but we won MANY SMALL BATTLES!"

actual waypoint is actual

Koreans are really hit or miss.

I just wanted to be a real American.

Too bad the game was shutdown a year ago, just like in China, and the Japanese enjoyed some of the cosplay shit and how the game is a total fucking grind.

SOE/Daybreak still can't break into the East Asian market on all their games.

Join the Terran Republic! we got everything!

Any advice for what Leadership certs I should take? Spawn Beacon seems to be the obvious choice, anything else?

Oh and be warned though, Terran Republic weaponry consists of high recoil and large amounts of dakka, because the game has Immortal soldiers that don't die, if you can't kill them once or twice by then, kill them with large amount of bullets!

I already have my commie character ready to go I just can't play right now bout to head to work.

Go for the first level of the squad beacon, take Two Coordination Rally Points(two colors)

Just go for cost effectiveness certs, know the tactical situation on the map always, if there's a single Tranu/Burger in an area you just capped remember to clear any spawn points (Sunderer or Squad Beacon)

Well later user, but then you'll be telling us that you got a Tranu character, that's heresy!

Nah I don't think I could handle being a filthy xeno.

Good, because there are no Tranu women.

accept me into your fukcing outfit my useername is Lastni

Gonna check if there are officers online, lazy lads sometimes don't bother to check the Outfit applications being sent.

Sorry lad, lot's of "Wreckaage Brothers" online, no officers yet.

I don't know what the fuck happened but damn this is cool.

Sorry to the driver for my shitty connection.

Its not like I wanted to see what I was firing at or anything

Get the Red dot for 30 certs MisterBondTR, and fuck the lag on the game now.

Did you guys supposedly piss off 4chins group in this game or something? I remember reading something about that.

Japs know how to advertize

I'll tell you once you stop namefagging

Do you have the repair tool upgraded at all?

Top Kek

This must be an old build, a bug or he's cheating. That minigun is WAAAY too accurate.
You can't hit shit with it beyond close range.

Chinese man, though there were some diehard Nips who played on Gook and Chink servers back when they were online.

2013 video, and you can still hit targets from afar if you shoot in bursts.

Gas here, evorsio, now renamed Gazalthor by the mods will be your symbolic outfit leader while I take a break to Be upset about things and re evaluate my life

Good luck everybody

Damn, good luck Pro.

How often do you guys get angry tells from people?

Stealth Sunderer is for placing tank mines in the side of a road and recording watching magriders/vanguards bite the dust, isn't it?

I'd tell you to get cucked, but it would be too late.

Infiltrator should be removed from the game and a hacking tool should be given to the engineer.

Not often enough

>post this in the old thread because I didn't realize everyone moved on to another one
This fucking game, man.

I honestly expected something from that Harasser driver. That was too ridiculous, three people couldn't take down a Sunderer manned by one dude.

Time for some return on your kek investment.

You're welcome

Looking for a steady patient senpai to teach me gun control. IGN TRashtheTRanu

what gun are you using?

user please. This is a blue board.

lewd

Oh god no, we had such a great time without him.

I get called hacker every time I shoot down any aircraft with my Prowler

holy fuck

THIS IS WHY VANU MAKE ME SO MAD

Jesus Christ, that's fucking pathetic.

Guys come on, it's like you don't want to match your colors.

TR blue, everyone else red.

I'm fucking colorblind and the devs thought it was a great idea to make the factions red, purple and blue instead of green, or orange or some shit.

That's unfortunate. You got custom colors on your map to indicate it though. Plus the camo colors people can put on themselves won't help you anyways.

Those people can go fuck themselves anyway. Never apologize for shooting faggots dressed in white and blue or pink in the head, they paid for the privilege.

White and black are directive unlocks.

Green and orange would be the fucking worst for me, I've got red/green colorblindness.

I'm guessing you have blue/purple or something then.

I've often thought that it would be neat to be able to have different shapes over spotted enemies, like circles or something.

I don't mean red, green, orange.

I meant replacing, for example, the purple of the vanu with green, or yellow, just any fucking color that isn't almost blue or almost red.

That`s not how TR do things

Alright they didn't pay for it but they made a conscious decision, and my brain reacts to incorrect colors before actually identifying them so fuck'em.

Use the mute key you fucking nigger

I remember seing him day one you newfaggots.

You can change UI colors for individual factions.

I have my main from NC still. I know what I'm shooting at when it's global colors.

our faction's DMR, the AMR 66
The NC's is the better one, though still made to be shit to prevent a viable aimbot. Our's faction is "balanced" so that it's not as good as theirs.

I have no idea. But anarchists always lost wars anyways so maybe it reflects that.

Yeah the AMR66 is underwhelming as fuck but considering its the cheapest rifle you can slap nade launchers on, it has its nieche.

Nade launchers are underwhelming.
Where is the boom?

In my 100 hours in the game, I've yet to be killed by an underbarrel attachment, or a directive weapon that isn't the Betelgeuse or the vanu sniper.

Save me!
Now in 60fps with even shittier quality.

Hives son, kept refilling our Hives with cortium with some randoms because I can't be in big firefights.

Kek

Great landing, Ace

i still cant believe people actually play for KDA only in a free to play game game where the goal is to be in huge battles and have fun with your battlebrothers. its even worse that the people who do so claim to be playing an entireley different game from us.

GREAT LANDING,ACE

KDR*

im retarded

KDR shitters in a nutshell.

i mean, i watch and keep track of my KDR and i'm proud of myself if keep it above 1 but i dont play the game to stroke my ego with a high KDR. in the outfit i'm also number 13 when it comes to 'weight' wich is basicly how much you contribute to a fight in terms all types of scores combined. and i beieve that matters way more than how many people you killed, and i think alot more people playing this game should think like that.

Tactical Superiority, which the New Cheeseburgers and Tranu Sorority lack.

They got nerfed heavily a long time ago when they were being used to one-shot people at close range. They also got nerfed to limit the effectiveness of grenade spam.

It's fucking insane how many people choose this.

Faction colours all the way. Just identify red with friendly and everything else falls into place, from shield gens, construction bases, tracer fire and most cosmetics.

Having all enemies red is a terrible idea since it makes ambigious whom you're fighting in hectic, dotted or long range engagments. It clashes with skins, armour and TR surfaces. Ya'll niggah cray.

I'm too used to this to put the TR red, and I barely can see the difference between blue and purple, so I'm not at a loss.

I thought the same thing, but back when I tried switching up the colors I didn't know you could change squad colors as well, so things got pretty confusing seeing Vanu and people from bravo squad running around since they are purple as well.

Now I'm too used to it to want to bother changing things.

If you want to elicit tells, there are a few solid ways that I find work with some degree of regularity, that are still easily accessible if you're a shitter.

1) c4 jihad flash. Two main methods. Either attach 2 c4, and turbo boost, boost towards opponent, jump before collision, and detonate your c4 torpedo once it makes contact. Second method requires more investment. Attach 2 c4 to the nose of a wraith flash that has a fury attached (as light assault), swap to infiltrator (the c4 will stay attached, drive your cloaked vehicle up behind enemy tanks, detonate c4 with the fury.

The second method kills you too, but is near unavoidable if you're careful with your approach. You can get shot off more easily with the first method. If you see someone who's clearly a try-hard, either by them being a tank main or having an obnoxiously coloured tank - single them out for jihad. They tend to get the most upset. Having a few ranks in stealth is worth it for jihad.

2) Liberating or battle-galaxies. People get extremely flustered when you crack open their tanks as you hover above them. They also get flustered when you farm them with impunity. If you're running a bulldog galaxy, you're near unkillable. If the gal looks like it's in strife, you just bail redeploy and pull another to continue your farm. The drop has safe-fall. Galaxies mostly get their salt from infantry who are completely unable to kill it, and libs from tankists upset you instagibed their farm chariot. The only thing that can really stop you in a battle gal is an ESF swarm, or a liberator who gets the jump on you.

3) Wraith flash. It's self explanatory. Either take the shotgun or fury. People get upset.

PURGE

Needs more gondola

I've seen a single scythe tear apart a gal in seconds before.

Then your pilot was a dumb shitter who stood and took consecutive rocket-pod barrage head on, and likely has no clue as to how to pilot a gal.

If you've an aggressive and aware pilot, there is absolutely no way a group of two scythes can do that, let alone one. If the pilot flies aggressively, the scythe will be forced to plink from distance, greatly increasing his time to kill. If you've a walker on the top, even that becomes difficult for them. If he comes close to spam rockets, it's extremely easy to pull off a ram, and the walker will shred them even more.

At the least, you will have 20 to 30 seconds to evacuate the vehicle. The only way a gal goes down in seconds is if it's a large A2A gank squad or tankbust/shredder combo.

the grenades LITERALLY fall to the ground when you launch them
that aint how a grenade launcher works

nigga come on

What's the context of this pic?

I tried it in VR, I didnt realize I douldnt aim with it at the resolution Im playing at because I literally cant see where it lands

It really comes down to my toaster being shit

Looks like Jap NC getting together to praise the emperor.

They're near impossible to aim on a good resolution too.

Underslung grenades are just shit. Smoke can be okay though.

I changed all squads to different shades of green

My name must have gotten reported by people. I log in today and see myself named "TRCoolGuy" instead of "DarrenWilsonIsMyHero." Feels pretty discouraging, might make a new TR.

I think a few people got reported names, then the GMs just looked at most of the people in the outfit for "offensive names". If you get name changed like that, you're stuck with that name on that character unless you pay $25 for a name change, and fuck that.

You're a cool guy.

I don't like alternating between games but I'm switching to wurm for a while, I meme to much anyways

Screw it, I'll keep going as TRCoolGuy. The name isn't so bad.

Whenever someone calls your name, you know what to do :^)

I don't like alternating between games but I'm switching to your mom for a while, I meme too much anyways

And thank god for that, aoe weapons are aids. Making them as limited as they did was a good call.

Same, everyone here seemed to have left or doesn't get on all day anymore.
Platoons are hard to fill up even a second squad and half the time I get on it's one squad ghost capping Hossin because nobody gets on Hossin.
It was fun lads.

Weekdays lads, and its fine, you can come back time to time, just don't be too invested on this game, its made by SOE/Daybreak, its F2P, and it doesn't have anything going on for it.

Just play on the weekends when you can, friday is almost upon us, so plenty of people will be on.

Probably for HA, since that makes sense. But what to get?

embrace it

BRRRT gun if you don't already have it.

BR53 here, The only use I've ever seen an underslung was with smoke grenades during large open area pushes. Literally the only effective situation, ever

Some games do it right. Like ARMA or RO2, just not an arcade-like shit games like this.

so much this, I don't care if I'm shit with it 8/10 of the times I use it, it's just too fun to drop

Cycler TRV and Torq are great. TRV is easily the best AR in the game.

NC guns are the best overall but the players are either pure kdr whores or utter noobs that only attack TR because their shit outfits (Phoenix/Voodoo) refuse to do anything else.

Beacon and a single smoke color to point out enemy sunderers.

Practice in VR because the guns vary quite a bit. For instance most of the 845rpm guns and almost all of the NS guns recoil up and to the left, while the rest are up and to the right or just recoil up. All guns have shake, some more than others. Just gotta practice and see what you like.

That Valex fag whine tells me every time I kill him. He's especially asspained by directive guns.

Look at his shooting percentages. Dude is awful.

It doesn't say that you were killed by the UB weapon, just the weapon, so you wouldn't know unless you watched it hit you in the face.

Money is the key there. My name is definitely offensive and I've had 30+ people say they're reporting me. But nothing will ever happen because I've spent money on the game.

Masked Austist, is that you?

I had to check my own stats before my post talking shit about him. I'm getting nearly double his accuracy rate, even with the sniper rifle. And TR has to deal with bullet drop and recoil.

Poor shooting as a new player is to be expected I think. He's BR98 and has 1315.8h/54.8d of playtime. Nobody should be that bad at that point however and he's bad with all of the guns.

I wish the time to try out a gun was a bit longer. Shooting at static targets in VR isn't that great for figuring out whether I like a gun or not.
But maybe that's just me.

Damn it, not again

I thought this game had a lot of issues when it first released, and John Smedley fucked up everything. Like, wasn't there a huge grindwall?

Did the game suddenly get good or something?

It's still a huge grindwall, but it's a fun game with a battle scale you can't really get anywhere else.

Not really. It just recently got a maybe-once-a-year update so people have returned to check out the new stuff.

It's still the same game, and a very disappointing Planetside sequel, if that's what you're asking.

Eh, y'know, it's not bad.

It's all about the people you play with, and running up the hill and gunning shit down with a MAX while The Protomen cover of The Trooper is blaring is genuinely one of the coolest things I've done in a videogame.

Alright, well, thanks for the answers. I appreciate it. I might give it another try, because quite frankly, I don't see any other good multiplayer shooters these days.

BRRRRRRTTTTT

The studio got aquired and the new owners seem to be fixing things.

The grind is still there but not nearly as bad as I remember it. They got rid of passive cert gain but I have a lot less trouble making certs by just playing.

I put down 20 dollars and my name got screwed

Daybreak wont be getting their 25 shekels ever ever.
-gas

Well, I put down much more than that. 10-15x as much in fact. Maybe 20-25x. Not the smartest financial decision but definitely better than blowing it at a bar/club in one night. And it lets me keep my wonderfully anti-kike name which makes it worth it.

thx
-therealgas

Looks like you got your Auraxium Good Goy medal.

Smoke can also work if you're in a biofarm. Spam smoke and equip IRNV. If they're underslung/able to be resupplied from ammo packs, you can have perpetual smoke going.

If you get an entire squad with IRNV and smoke grenades, it can be breddy ebin.

Pretty sure one of the guys who had their name changed was a member. It'll be amusing to see if I keep mine though, I've put a bit of money into the game. Hohol nationalism mixed in with a 1488.

TR assault rifles are across the board quite good. There aren't any shit ones. Just ones more specialized for certain circumstances. TRV and TAR are kind of similar (only notable difference being 0.75 ADS movement speed on the TAR, and marginally better DPS on the TRV).

Significantly less grind. Can't state this enough. They also nerfed all the anti-infantry vehicle things that used to be blatantly OP, (and require either money or thousands of hours of grind to get - hence the game used to feel very pay to win). Basically, air got nerfed a lot. So did anti-infantry tanks. Game feels much less pay to win.

Is that it? Of course it didn't get changed.

I have found spamming smoke to be very helpful to teammates when you throw it in front of places enemies are sitting because even though they can still see indicators on spotted teammates, it makes you a far more difficult target and the results are surprisingly good. Don't know what happens or why because I don't use IRNV but with grenade bandolier I manage to help the zerg.

you are supposed to fire smoke at the enemy
it blinds them and allows you to get a closer position

I wish you could switch servers. Can you?

Gettin' real tired of all the BR100 shitfits that Vanu and Congo seem to pump out while no one outside of the Serf Slayers does fucking anything in TR. DaPP and Z.A.P.S. are cancer.

Apparently things are even worse on other servers. Emerald is the best you're going to get.

Yeah, I just throw it and it works just fine.

I don't get it, what are they salty about?

NC banter:

We made a huge zerg push into their base and it got pushed back by a huge counter-zerg and some armor support. They all left five minutes later and we pushed back in. The few that remained were mad as hell.

He sure does live up to his name.

I'm never around when the rebels or tranu spew salt. I always miss it.

This happens no matter the empire and it's annoying as shit. Why do people think the enemy won't just try again? Why don't they consider the enemy will just wait until they all leave and capture the hex unopposed?

Seems like a really bad day for TR on Emerald. Where the fuck is everyone? We're massively outpopped at every major battle.

I quit earlier for this same reason. It got old seeing 24-48 enemies at every base and 96+ fighting each other with only 1-12 allies present. The only continent I saw any respectable amount of TR on was Amerish and more than half of them were at the Warpgate doing nothing or at deep territory bases shooting walls.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

How the fug do you deploy on a galaxy

Has to belong to a squad member. If it does, it'll appear on the list with everything else.

For those who didn't believe that Never Ever is here

THERE'S A STICKY ALREADY
DON'T DERAIL MY FUCKING THREAD

Request non-derailment denied, over.

Sorry dad

Why must Vanu pull 80% heavy assault? Dont they know how to have fun?

Ive noticed that too
every vanu i encounter is ether heavy assault or infiltrator

Those Vanu LMGs are fucking devastating, why wouldn't they?

What I find weird is Vanu seems to have the highest composition of people at BR 100+, is that really the faction of choice for people that have been playing this game since release?

I bet he can't even define fascist.

either TR and NC are just more attractive to new players, or VS attracts the autistic

I think it's just that the type of people to pick the "superior technology" faction would be predisposed to being the type to try-hard / be an autist.

Vakex sends me hate tells whenever he sees my name, even if we don't kill each other at all. He's been doing it for three weeks now, even had me ignored for part of it.

I think he might be the most unreasonably angry guy on this server, and there are a LOT of unreasonably angry guys on this server.

It's because it's the easiest faction so of course they have the highest number of 100+ people, easy to get to 100+ when you can headshot somebody five times with an LMG from 500m.

He certainly lives up to his name.

I was thinking that. I bet if we call him Vakeks it'll fuck him off.

So in other news I had a dream last night. Daybreak had apparently released a content expansion with no explanation. From the results of our collective investigation and research, turns out that we got the location of a hidden load trigger in Hossin that would take us to a new map or continent underground where we had to our excavation site from filthy vanu to dig up what lay beneath. All of a sudden it had something to do with one of the training areas from RyonaRPG. How has that game been going? Haven't touched it in years.

Too bad most of [wwew] logged out. That was incredible.

How much cert investment do I have to put into the Prowler to get a nice vehicle killing platform going? How important is your choice of secondary top gun?

Who was it on TR today who was saying I was awesome for chewing out NC for being the absolute fucktards they are?

You probably wanna replace the guns and get the lock down ability at least.

TR has the Crown!

Got our Hive bonus back and the little shits didn't destroy my Hive in time!

Also, bonus Battlebard hating team killer.

Vanu is the babymode Empire for Heavy Assault. The Flare and Orion function more like mobile meat grinders than LMGs.

Try it for yourself. For shitgiggles I made a Vanu a few weeks ago. Orion. No attachments. No certs into anything. No medical kit. Nothing.

I was regularly getting 15-20 kills a life. It's unfathomably insane how powerful the Orion is. The Flare's identical to it except it's got a faster fire rate, I think.

I don't even. How does that work?

Two people would fight each other without the involvement of other people

Like what Nacho and Surge's Tranu "girlfriend" did, they went to near the warpgate and 1v1 without interference, Surge's still a cuck though.

Great Landing, Ace

I just really like glass.

Why the fuck am I thinking about cosmetic helmets

Do not even fucking think about it.

That's totally different than how normal fights go in PS2, where you are running around bases and clearing rooms. It's open space out there.

we went to the abandoned bases to the north east of howling pass checkpoint and put down spawnpoints for both teams. normalfags kept shitting it up. surge's """"gf"""" is one of those tryhard shitters though. he was good but as soon as he noticed that we were better than expected he pulled out the 2 shot kill revolver on a heavy. he also got upset about me using a shotgun, and he kept making up excuses about why he kept getting killed by us.

at that time we also found out that he was a fedora/monocle wearing bernie supporter in an outfit called [Geyy] who used the "full spectrum flag" as his background. basicly your average vanu shitter

1v1's are not anywhere near relevant in this game and i dont see how it would prove anything.

i might be a meme but at least i'll never be anthony surge

You're certainly not the pathetic one of the pair.

Tactical Superiority when, brothers?

Just check for dorito
Not that hard

Logging in now, just finished with some errands.

Jesus that sounds like cancer.
At least you guys fucked the cuck's """""gf"""""" up tho.

After I fap to laru when I get home from work I'll try to get some sleep to be on for a bit for friday night fun, then it'll be back to work at midnight.

**Liru

Anyone else notice a bug where your total kill count with a weapon can desync with the reward ribbon counter?

It keeps happening on multiple weapons but somehow fixed itself on a couple of them. I know it's totally irrelevant but I have a thing I like to do where I switch up my weapon of choice on each class after a particular number of kills and this minor bug is really triggering me.

Merry fukken christmas

Live free in the NC.
But yeah. I'm on Connery and seeing the opposite on Indar. TR and VS are ramming NC into its last few territories and pretty much ignoring eachother. Have been since the cont opened.
Also I am crashing a lot. Help?

How much is 'a lot' of crashes? It seems like almost everyone gets at least one every couple of hours.

Daybreak needs some more money to fix the crashes. Show your support by subscribing and buying a hat.

I crash every hour

Oh. So I'm crashing at a relatively normal rate, then.

Also is it just me or does the Razor suck shit?

TR has the best just about everything though.
The Reaver is the worst plane in the game, it's too fat from both sides and top and the noseguns are all shit. The NC is also harder to play then any other faction because their guns kick the hardest and have pretty bad accuracy. The SAW is the worst offender, because standard guns are supposed to be medium range, easy to use all arounders, while the SAW kicks like a motherfucker and the spread gets so high after only 15-30 rounds. I use the GD-22 myself and I feel that it should be the stock LMG instead.
The worst part in my opinion is the light assault and their carbine. Both VS and NC have their close range and long range carbines split into 2, while the TR has a fucking amazing carbine in nearly any range for 0 certs.

Hmm I don't know maybe it's because the orion is statistically the best LMG in the game and is better then any other in 99% of situations.

I feel blessed, only experience crashes when I can't stop myself from alt tabbing during loading screens.

What are the rankings for the best TR/NC weapons anyways?

Oh yeah, and the ranking for the NS weapons too.

I played NC, you're full of shit

NC: Worst plane in the game, shit tank that has good hp and a nice gun but is so slow and fuckhuge that 2 heavies can take it down. Worst MAX unit for going against infantry, essentially your maximum range against infantry with it is 10 meters. Also the worst LMG for beginners and too low DPS and TTK, meaning most new heavies are useless. Carbine is good but the ROF is slow and unlike the TR it is split into 2: Short range high ROF and medium range medium ROF.

Git gud.

wrel please go away

Nah it's obvious you're just shit.
You're probably just playing like shit. Vanguard is pretty good, NC Max is pretty good against infantry. The rest of your complains were literally
Which just means you're shit.

I'm getting really sick of dying to Auraxed Betelgeuses while my guns barely tickle their shield.

NS is easy. In other words:

Only buy an infantry NS weapon if you absolutely know that you'll be faction hopping a lot. Otherwise, they're shit and you can just stick to empire-specific gear, which is more fun anyways. Obviously, there's some exceptions if NS weapons are the only version of that weapon type.

lol

Always use Mattocks, and use slugs when at range. You get better range than VS or TR MAX's. Being able to kill the heavy before he fires his rocket, or the light assault before they can trigger their c4, is why the NC MAX is by far the best.

Your only real argument of merit is about the SAW. It's not a bad gun, but it definitely isn't beginner friendly. 325 certs and you can unlock one that's on par with other factions in terms of shitter friendliness though.

Really, you need to follow advice.

They can actually be pretty good, especially if you've got a high ping. You've just got to try take advantage of their accuracy and go for headshots when possible. Something about high ping and extra adadad movement speed makes them great though.

I've been doing great with an NS-11A and 270 ping. Better than with the default medic rifle anyway.

TRV is accurate whereas the TAR is all fucking over the place even with a grip. The .75ads of the TAR goes unused because it's only value is hip fire to begin with.

Smoke can be useful but never underestimate the value of a spec'd infiltrator with emp grenades/motion spotters or a light assault with flash grenades.

Just take away their advantages. Dapp faggots are all shitty little infiltrators. So be a infil yourself and emp grenade their beacons and spotters. That's literally the key to beating dapp. Zaps are always heavies with Betelgeuse so same thing, emp grenade, and watch their shields/overshields go to shit. I have a spec'd infiltrator that I hate playing because I hate infiltrator. But i do it because nobody else seems to think motion spotters or destroying enemy placeables is a good idea.

For a long time Vanu had .75ads on 3 of their faction specific lmg's. It was straight easy mode and everyone knew it. Last summer Vanu had 40%+ pop every time of every day. They got hit with a nerf bat on their lmg's and immediately lost 1/3 of their pop.

VS is all minorities.

Reaver is by far the best esf and it has, again by far, the best noseguns. It's not even close how much better their noseguns are. Their infantry guns are the best also, and also the most accurate. Saw is the most accurate lmg in the game, gd-22s is the best lmg in the game. Only Jaguar and AMC are good carbines for TR while NC have the X11 which is the best carbine in the game.

son, wut
Mercenary is one of the best carbines in the game and it's default. X11 does just fine at cqb if you can aim. Saw is a bad gun for beginners but is absolutely amazing once you learn how to play - fast ttk (not slow, it's fast), amazing damage, 0 cone of fire on the first shot. Play other factions and you'll quickly become disappointed in their weaponry.

The default TR carbine is pure shit. Jaguar is a pure upgrade in almost every way.

NS15 lmg is amazing. Pretty accurate and almost no recoil even without attachments. Try it, there's a reason a lot of the kdr whores use it.

Well, Burgers are helping the VS again in Indar by only attacking us and not them.

Unless heal sluts are around, fuck them.

Aim for the head. Big mousepad. Lower sensitvity a lot.

Also, does anyone notice TRANU HAs always come in pairs? Its annoying.

Just some recommendations for newer players playing TR

Trac5
Trac5 Burst
Trac5 S
Cougar

Jaguar - .75ads and straight upgrade to Trac5
T5 AMC - amazingly accurate even with a 3.4x sight and 80m away.
Lynx - fast ttk and pretty accurate also

none for the most part, even base Cycler is pretty good

Cycler TRV - amazing TTK and accurate with good hipfire
Torq9 - very accurate all around gun with super fast (for TR) reload

Rhino
TMG-50
Bull
Mini Chaingun

Carv - great for a default gun
Carv S - has better attachments than default
MSW-R - close range lmg but pretty good
NS15 - amazing gun, .75ads and almost no recoil

all of them

all of them again, but if you play infil you'll need one here and there.
I'd recommend the NS MKV

Inquisitor - great name, shit gun

AMP- it's a beast
Repeater - it's a mini AMP
Emperor - bad ttk but 15m range and can string headshots
Revolvers - both pretty good if you can aim, both 2hs to kill (emperor is 3)

Again, I've purchased almost every gun for TR so I've had the time to check them out with attachments and all that.

other tips

Well, that was aptly named.

TR at The Crown

I said NC stock carbine was good, but annoying because it was basically split into 2.

They don't come in pairs. They come in squads.

lol

They used to both be quite bad, but the new burst-fire inquisitor is top tier. Whenever they did the burst-fire rifle/carbine buffs, it also made the Trac-5 burst the single best TR carbine, maybe excluding Jaguar/Lynx for CQC.

you fucking wot m8

How about making an infochart out of that?

holy shit nigger what are you saying?

why would you want that? this is absolute shit info.

Back when the game came out I disliked HA on Vanu since most of their weapons had this weird as hell random horizontal recoil pattern that shook up the screen whenever you aim down the sights.

What

Wasn't that nerfed into being an inferior NS11-C with 5 extra rounds?

Ok nigger that's my favorite LMG and makes the MSW useless in comparison

I obviously don't know that and am implying that such a chart would be very nice for people like myself.

all the standard weapons for the TR are really solid except for the sniper wich is absolute shit.
instead of buying new weapons with you hard earned certs you should first spend them on speccing out your favourite class (or multiple classes) and really get a feel of the game. so for example, if you like to play light assault alot. you should upgrade the jetpack and find a suit ability that you like most. before you spend 1000 certs on a weapon that you might really dislike in hindsight.

there was some sort of weapon flowchart posted multiple times in the general already, can anyone re-post that?

Man, I wish the other maps was as good as Indar. When it's locked I usually don't bother playing.

You can thank the Burgers for that, spiteful lil fatasses.

I hear you. Esamir is alright at times and Amerish is pushing it but you can't get me (or anyone else really) to play on Hossin even if there's an alert going on

Amerish is shitty because its landscape isn't fun to fight on, giant fucking mountains in between you and objectives

Indar has the same problem with the mountain line that makes it impossible to push through unless you massively outpop your enemy

Esamir is just flat flat and more flat, making fights easy to engage and flee from

Hossin is just pure shit, impossible to navigate due to tree's + mountains, every base is way up in the air on a pedastel which can be only access with easy to defend jump pads/grav lifts/staircases and ITS ALWAYS PITCH FUCKING BLACK

Don't forget that Hossin is air supreiority the continent.

I do actually have that but it's from halfchan and there was a recent balance update.

It's ridiculous how easy hossin is from the air.

The day I unlocked the zepher, there was a hossin alert going. My gunner got a 115 killstreak before we got swarmed by an airhammer squad.

Gorgon>shit>everything else.

its still good in my opinion.

I've got the same problem, I guess people should stay out of VR for now.

Tried reinstalling and a bunch of other things, nothing works.

Is the entirety of VS on Emerald in the same 3 outfits?

They are mostly DAPP, I swear I can't go five minutes fighting VS without seeing those niggers.

I heard they have like 5000 members. It's fucking ridiculous.

Who the fuck are those niggers, anyways?

Da Party Poopers a.k.a. Reddit

I thought they were goons?

I thought Goons played NC.

I thought reddit was Test Outfit Please Ignore?

GOKU is goons on VS. GOON on NC.

So when did the outfit get filled with pajeets and frenchies?

>stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/DaPP
Jesus fucking Christ. They are the VS.

TOPI is the Reddit group that likes to pretend they aren't casuals. DAPP embraces the casual.

the party poopers are an outfit that invite litterally every blueberry into their outfit. it doesnt matter who you are or who good you are. its all about numbers.

So, they're EvE goons.

JUST

Every map was an underwater map in PS1. Infantry had a limited air supply so they could run underwater beneath bridges and make it to the other side if the bridge was short. Your guns couldn't fire underwater, but your knife still worked. Underwater knife fights were hilarious.

MAX units could make it across guaranteed because of their MAX run ability (much faster than it is in PS2) and greater air supply.

DaPP is what AOD was back in 2013. Instant app accepts and invite spam bots. Almost anyone still playing VS is in their outfit.

The EVE Goons are GOON (NC) and GOKU (VS). They're as much of a shitfit as their EVE counterparts. GOKU is also the secondary outfit of Reddit. It prides itself on being some anime meme trash-talk group today, but back in 2013 when it started it was a bizarre roleplay group full of the most socially awkward people you'd ever meet on Planetside. I'm not sure when the transition occurred between what it was then and what it is now.

Speaking of an oldfag remembering all the old days, does anyone know what happened to the TR competitive outfit? Vanu has Z.A.P.S. which only has one regular on Emerald. NC has T.I.W. which only has two active regulars on Emerald. I thought TR's name was N.U.C. or something but I haven't ever seen them around anymore.

NC is single handedly the most retarded playerbase I've ever played with

Holy fucking shit, if I was in a room with these people I would fucking punch the shit out of them for being so fucking retarded

No, faggots, being stupid and giving up territory like that is being defeatist.
Well, have fun at the crown while the rest of the TR territory is given away.

The rest of the TR just needed to catch up.

TR AT THE CROWN

At least you have people trying to explain shit. If I'm doing something that isn't immediately obviously wrong, people start getting passive-aggressive as fuck. Like come on, people, the key to this game is communication.

Just earlier today, I saw someone stopping an overload on our generator just for another TR to kill him and start doing it himself. So, I revived the he killed and he got revenge and I left the bastard dead on the ground.

Jesus H Christ lad, what is wrong with you

What's his handle?

Hankdeadlift

See? I can stuttertext, too.

Reminder to all anons to bully Hankdeadlift

Just join us already, you know you want to.

I'm going to billy him next time I hear him getting frustrated and complaining on platoon voice chat.

NUC died in 2013. Split off to form EXOC/3GIS/etc. also all dead. TIW and ZAPS also dead except for 2-3 players. DA and AC are still around. Most old players/outfits play all 3 factions now with various altfits.

So I'm thinking of joining.

What's the playerbase and how fun is the group compared to playing alone?

Game is total shit if you are playing alone.

Game in general has a sizable playerbase, as does our outfit. Playing with or without an outfit is a night and day difference. I was only ever able to really get into this game after playing on and off for 2 years because I joined Spicy Spokes.

I don't know, I had some fun times being an infiltrator and sneaking through the enemy bases to cause mischief.

Shit nigger even playing with an outfit full of BRs would be better than that.

I've just been playing on NC squads and its been doing fine so far.

Okay, I'll apply for the group tonight. Thanks for the recommendation.

this occurs frequently

I swear the guy is our personal DSP.

I really don't wanna rag on the way people talk on mic because we're all autists here, but he is pushing the limits.

cool

did you make clear you're from here?

You play solo to figure out how the game works, then join an outfit when you want to actually commit to the game on a higher level.

nigger this is not how our outfit works

I was talking in general. Usually outfits are meant to organize the troops and play the game in a more strategic way. Our outfit just fucks shit up as a band of randoms in a squad more or less.

now i did sorry about that

yeah thats basicly how we operate. we just go where we think we are needed and have some fun.

What guns should I get on my Valkyrie?

From my experience piloting it, either the default gun or the walker. You aint gonna be engaging vehicles in combat situations, all you gonna do is recreate the VTOL scene from True Lies 24/7.

I find the BRRRRRRRRRRT fun

Where are you, wwew?

TR probably has the worst pubs hands down. The NC was outpopped at four different bases and we lost each time. TR pubs kept running into grenades, shooting each other, and no sundies in sight.

We're on Esamir fighting the VS for the most part. If you're on TR and not in our outfit, what the fuck are you doing?

Gonna dump some banter in here
Wish I could easily export these to .jpg in paint but oh well nigga

Screenshots from our adventures, first up is Amerish (we cucked the Tranu and Burgers)

And second is from Esamir, some salt from some faggot I don't even remember killing.

Finale.

Fuck it, I'll just open up Photoshop.
Protip: The transparency issue can be resolved by dropping a black background behind the picture in Photoshop or by using another screenshot tool.

Daily reminder Cap'em Prat is a salty purple transnigger.

Addendum.

never ceases to make me smile

And that's all for now folks.

Farewell for now, thanks for all the salt.

Kek, yeah, I just put it on for the unintentional funny shit it brings.

And I typed his name wrong, oh well, still got Esamir and cucked the trannies through sheer TACTICOOL SUBERIODTY :DDDD

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/YoureNotaRapper

Welp it's 11 for me, got to head to work. Capping Esmir was fun for a friday night.

Gonna bully you for being a faggot who didn't ask for details, we had five different flashpoints, VS on four, and one gigantic stupid NC zerg to our south, they didn't fight each other, the Burgers helped the Tranu win the continent by not fighting each other and fucking us off who had a chance to remove them.

Fucking never ceases to make me laugh when Tranu think calling us Trump voters is an insult.

TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

Well done goys.

Fuck you guys worked fast.

Nice job, guys. Seems like a cool group. But it also seems like the game changed a LOT. Where can I read up on the changes?

Yes goys
fuck tranu scum

Is anyone on that can accept me into the outfit?.

Speaking of Tranu salt archive.is/3sHfH

And some deleted comments and so because Plebbit is cancer!

New thread here!

This retard was giving all of us salt today.

He was shitting on WWEW later, calling it a trash zerg outfit of garbagedump scrubs.

why do vanu get salty about literally everything?