Fuck you, I liked it

For me, it's pic related. I've got plenty though, this one is just the most prominent one because most of my FYILI's received mixed reviews, not outright negative ones and also I've been playing it recently, yes SEGA giveaway, pls no bulli. I can't think of any FYILI's where the game was eviscerated and I loved it, though, so have this one.

I also have plenty of FYIDLI's but that's to be expected because this is Holla Forums, however a lot of my FYIDLI's are "classic" games.

>unpopular opinion thread

No, these are different. Lurk moar.

BECAUSE

Walking around the city and the phone games felt super comfy. That is all

I liked DmC better than DMC3 , the only other DMC i played. Itvwas fun and i like the music in it, its edgy without any apologies. Yeah it doesn't with same skill ceiling as other DMCs but it was still a blast to play and it sucks that now it has to be left in a cliffhanger.

yeah the community is cancer but i still have fun playing it.

hi rebbit
bye rebbit

Why even make this thread if you're just going to immediately invite shitposting?

I mean you're apparently so insecure yet somehow also indignant about your tastes that you had to make a thread declaring them to everyone in some vain attempt to validate them.
Stop beating around the bush and just drop your shit opinions so newfags can give you (you)s and you can feel good about yourself. I mean that's what "unpopular opinion threads" are for - posting easily controversial posts just to get free (you)s.

Welp

What are you even trying to say? Nobody has even talked about the OP and I'm certainly not trying to piss anyone off.

There are better threads to shitpost in. I fucking hate this site.

tbh it's pretty rare here my friend so i know you aren't a regular

then again Holla Forums isn't one person, and you faggots should stop following general consensus before deciding if a game is good or not

Undertale was a good game and so was Doom

But Hell Yeah was a good game.

Was it? That's comforting. The critics thrashed it so I thought I'd make this thread.

Undertale was good and so was OFF

Who gaves a shit about what the critics thought?Half of my favorite games were shat on by critics.
Now you're just asking for it faggot.

More people like OFF than Undertale here. Given how every time OFF is mentioned I never see more than a few people absolutely hating it.

Dubs

I knew Holla Forums had taken a shithike but this is unreal. You're telling me you've never seen one of these threads either here or on 4chan, and you're calling me Reddit?

I got that from that Valentine's day campaign Sega did, but I've never tried it.

Speaking of which, a few days ago I checked the email account I used for that campaign, and there was the code for the 3rd round. After it didn't show up in a timely manner I just thought I didn't get them. Turns out I did after all.

For me it is pic related. To me the idea of collecting toys to have interact with a game is FUN and not just soulless DLC. I mean fuck, at least you get a toy out of it.

I think most people liked that one til hats n stats set in.

Thats kind of the new thing for people looking to cause trouble. They are so used to being told >>>/reddit/ that they are just calling literally everything reddit now.

In what fucking era of 4chan did "Fuck you, I liked it" threads exist? Because it sure as fuck wasn't before the GG exodus, I've lurked on imageboards since 06 and I have NEVER seen one of these threads. I've seen plenty of unpopular opinion threads, sure, and I've seen people defend games in them with the phrase "Fuck you, I liked it", but I've never seen it as a thread template on its own. I haven't been back to 4chan in some time, so I'm willing to accept that it's a new thing there, but that doesn't help you, because that means you're either lying, Reddit or new. So which is it?

pic related tbh lad

Inactive.