The most banned book in the Western World

What powers keep trying to hide this book and for what purpose? It's so banned that despite it's age, the last chapter was only translated 4 days ago

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/02/english-translation-of-alexander-solzhenitsyns-200-years-together/

Shit OP shit fucking thread not worthy of its own thread kys OP reported

Where is that thread?

At least break out some quotes or spark a discussion OP one line and a link is pretty SAD.

If the wordpress link is what youre talkng about, it doesnt appear to be complete

Fuck off kike, 200 years threads are always welcome here. We are going to jewpill the whole world with this book and theres nothing you can do about it bitch

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

So it's translated now? .pdf when?

From OP's link, here are the censored chapters, with more info about the project as well:
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com

Now, made it for you guys from the chapters available. Seems like some chapters are missing; chapters 1, 4, 5, 13 and 14. If I missed them on the site somehow and someone else can point out where they are I'll recreate the PDF with them in it.

8ch.net/pdf/res/15.html#624

I think those chapters haven't been censored in the first place, and thus left out of the blog.

Fair enough, hope the pdf helps then

Sure, thanks for taking the time.

though now that I think about it I'll have to find a PDF of the censored version and add these chapters to it later. Going to work soon but I'll get on it later. A PDF of the censored chapters only isn't much good. Saged myself for low energy.

Bump.

There was a board /200/ working on this but when I checked back in, the whole thing was shut down. Almost all the threads are gone.

Because Solzhenitsyn was a bad goy.

ITT: OP BEGS Holla Forums FOR MONEY TO "TRANSLATE" THE BOOK

>>>/pdfs/
also what a shit OP

*crickets oy vey in the distance*

I see the butthurt kikes anchored it.

We had a board for that. Where's the board? Has it been compromised?

>>>/200years/
I remember kikefy trying to take credit for / control the translation effort and making >>>/200/, then he sperged out and purged it.

8ch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html#5682

Finished compilation. Shame the thread is anchored