How to purge R-types

I think it's obvious by now that every race, no matter how pure, or untouched by jews, carries within it a massive potential for POZ. The Molyjew has succinctly described this phenomenon as R type behavior (for the uninitiated http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I)

Here's a practical example. LA gets niggerfied. White people move to Oregon. Oregon becomes hippyville full of pozzed bleedheart R types. R types start importing sports niggers, niggerball niggers, refugee niggers, and spics. Oregon is niggerfied. White people run away from this inexplicable and unforseeable situation to Denver. Repeat.

White people have a problem. They have a problem with jews. They have a problem with niggers. But really and maybe most of all, they have a problem with R-type nigger loving white people.

Where does this come from and how do we expunge it from our race? A few ideas:

1) Memes. We make being a cuck super uncool such that it simply stops being a thing. This would probably require addressing some sort of massive guilt-inferiority complex lurking within a large portion of the white population.
2) Just trust that race mixing will solve things over time because r-types will become increasingly brown.
3) Race war
4) Get K types all together in one place and seize power over the government.
5)????

Call in the Bydo Empire

I think that people are better represented on a spectrum based on their genetic quality
the question is, how do we set the flood marker?

Is this a hypothetical situation, or do you believe it has actually happened?

Funny you should mention that. The other day I found myself thinking "what if angry cuckolds start firing back?"

Then I realized how ridiculous it would be for groups of men to go "FUCK YOU NATIONALISTS I LIKE EATING CUM OUT OF MY WIFE'S PUSSY, I LIKE LOCKING MY PENIS UP IN A CAGE UNTIL IT ATROPHIES."

There's a 0% chance cuckolds could acquire pity from others in a general sense.

Its just occurred to me, I think… Its domestication.

Europeans, due to environmental pressures, were more-prone than other ethnic clades toward exploitation of every environmental resource and, coupled with a greater degree of intellect than most comparative clades and environmentally-derived augmentation of in-group empathetic response, Whites have evolved a greater propensity toward attempted domestication of faunal resources in their environment.

As a result of pseudo-domestication of non-Whites - particularly spics, niggers, etc - and their dissemination within our societies, this predisposition was exacerbated, and expanded upon; becoming gradually more detrimental as the state of our people and civilization diminished (and their numbers increased).

The Jew thing? That's all Napoleans fault, him and the Christcucks. A combination of Napoleans liberation of the European Jews and Christendom's inherent motive towards conversion (particularly, in some cases at least, of Jews), coupled with global White supremacy in line with the ascension of Christendom to a position of cultural supremacy in Europe and subsequent degeneration of society under rule of likewise-degenerated-Christianity, all this shit together created in Europeans a predisposition toward acceptance of Jewry - or, rather, now that I think on it, it was more an elimination of long-established understandings as regards Jews, from all the way back in Roman.

Oh, and how to solve it…
==Eliminate the offending fauna.

I'm never going to stop posting this video.

oregon like vermont, didn't have enough american blacks so some (((non-profit NGO types))) decided to start importing them from Africa to make black neighborhoods in states that were still greater than 90% white

i knew it, he's a jew with a masters degree and i'd bet anything his kids have college degrees, but he tells the credulous yokels who watch his channel not to go to school, smh

I think it's just their defective and underdeveloped amygdala and reasoning centres of their brain. This is why the leftists can do all the mental gymnastics and doublethink they do like how Islam is feminist and Sharia law is totally progressive or how they cry racist or sexist but then turn around and say that neither race nor sex/gender exists. Remember, the cucks/leftists are an evolutionary deadend. You see all the other races, all so proud and willing to protect their own, normal. The cucks are defective so much so they are willing to compromise the prime directive of evolution: survive

It's a variation of the "beautiful loser" meme held over by hippie Boomers and their hipster nostalgia-fiend poseurs. They know it inherently in their "keeping up with the Jones'" status-seeking and maintenance of that facade. Name it, and you're in behind the Potemkin Village circus act.

Comedy has to be inherently transgressive to get the gut punching laughs; – Shitlibs are left with doing different shades of The Aristocrats jokes in this political climate. Counter-signal the dull and distasteful openly, openly mocking and deriding it as being infantile.

Example: Louis C.K.
It's literally the 10th one you fucking illiterate:

Hippie bullshit is fringe drug and sex practices, plus aspirational lifestyle status whoring (virtue-signaling). Push them back on the social/culture front and they'll immolate in Oakland warehouse drug raves themselves.

This can't be said enough, I was raised in a school where I could get into fistfights on top of slippery ice castles 100 feet away from forests with bears in them and then go play tackle football against huge Hawaiian kids. Daily. As a result my amygdala is probably the size of a fucking pinecone and I feel very little connection to anyone after moving away from the frigid north to a leftist shithole from Cali, where I found myself immune to every brainwashing technique but thought little of it before discovering Holla Forums and seeing the big picture.

TL;DR I'm pretty sure developing my amygdala as a youth made me superimmune to even the strongest dose of kikery. Don't shelter your kids, within reason.

(anchored) not surprised

I've advocated this for a while now, but it just doesn't seem to catch on. Attack white male cucks… in any way you see fit. The reason being, once it becomes popular and widely known, is that it runs contrary to the leftist narrative about women and minority victims. In the left's eyes, the white man had it coming. If you curb stomped Carl, there would be no riots, no outrage, the (((media))) may not even report it. The (((media))) would never run a story that read "WHITE MEN UNDER ATTACK" even if it was a full blown epidemic. Once you remove white male cucks from the left, the niggers run out of funding and women lose their muscle. After some time of this, men would learn that being a cuck is hazardous to your health and they'd stop doing it. Go bully some white male liberals and you'll quickly find out that nobody cares and no women or niggers will defend them. They're easy targets who should be dealt with.

Look at this CTR faggot. HYPOTHETICALLY, If someone splattered his brains all over the sidewalk, it wouldn't even make the local evening news. Of course, I'm not saying someone should go do that though. :^)

Whites get off on being "good" people. I don't think you can change that or even should. Of course, the best way to show how good you are is to do something for somebody else that isn't even in your interest. That's where I get stuck. Circumstances in the past didn't allow this to get so out of hand. And there are so many other factors, like childless women with misdirected compassion and jews wanting to minoritize everyone for their protection.

I suppose ultimately we need different virtues to signal about, and reapply the "charity" urge to very local issues. If these people want to suffer for someone less fortunate let them take care of some goddamned old people.

the flip side of whites wanting to be helpful and good is that they expect other whites to be responsible, which is why poor whites vote conservative (everyone says it's because they're racist, but its really because they know an able bodied white guy down the block who's been on disability and drink every day) and why liberal whites bash poor white trump voters, they don't say it but they're thinking "you're white, just go to college and get a good job, you don't need our help" etc.

r and K work on a cycle based on resource availability.

Scarcity grows amygdala which leads to K-selected people who create resource availability due to constant success which creates r-selected people by shrinking their amygdala who then create scarcity and the cycle repeats itself.

When resources are plentiful and danger is rare, r is produced. When resources are scarce and danger is nearby, K is produced.

No is better at producing Ks than stupid r's while no one is better at producing r's than K's due to their constant success.

The best way to disempower r's is to out-group them amongst their peers. Expose them as traitors or as foreign invaders. "Cuck", "Fake American", and "you have to go back" can set these people off.

Here's the catch: by flooding in their own lands with hostile foreigners, they are increasing their chances of reproducing, either with the invaders themselves or by having the two groups fight so much that the lowered population results in more free resources and more dead native K's.

That's interesting, I didn't know about that before.

But I don't buy OP's narrative. Blacks are still a small minority here (about 1 in 50), and I'm not seeing how my state has been "niggerfied" in any way resembling Los Angeles.

"this video does not exist"

am I retarded or is the link bunk?

Shows up for me. Are you sure you're copying the whole address?

most of the new imports are strict muslims anyways, so even if they do hit a critical mass, they're more likely to join isis than ruin the local quality of life with crime and degeneracy

But that's also a problem when you're trying to run an intimidation campaign to discourage cucks. If they're not told about other cucks getting hypothetically splattered then they're not going to stop until it's hypothetically them.

So really, the Western sense of the infinite comes from the European requirement to constantly acquire more resources, which in turn is due to our origin in a place of such sparse natural food and harsh climate. The European desire to climb mountains, cross oceans, and ascend into the sky somewhere, deep down, owes to our need to go find more resources to hoard for the winter.

Given this, I would postulate that our amygdala function is actually different to that of non Europeans, but good luck getting that sort of research (((approved)))

why was this anchored?

Islam is anti-white male, as is feminism
Sharia law is anti-white christian as is the progressive movement
They ARE allies in the fight against US
There IS logic to their alliance, albeit retarded, short-termist logic

This. It's even become a meme in nig-spic circles that 'ol whitey is crazy for wanting to own exotic pets like tigers, sneks, tarantulas, large parrots etc., or go swimming in sub-zero temperature waters. They have a typical animals' amygdala response, while it seems whites have risen beyond animalistic fear for sheer desire to go above and beyond.
Hell, do you ever see any non-whites get passionate about exploring space? Exploration and conquest is truly the white mans' territory.

I think our amygdalas are more sophisticated allowing us to respond to the terror of ==being trapped on earth with niggers forever== over the fear of moistness or the dark.

or being trapped on earth with shitposters who cannot redtext properly, perhaps equally terrifying.

you don't have much experience with muslims obviously.
many are involved in drugs and prostitution rackets
even the so called "moderates" are advised by their imams to do grey market work, or cash business to avoid declaring income
this allows them to claim welfare, weakening our countries
jihad is multifaceted, it's nit just blowing shit up
getting teenage white girls hooked on heroin and pimping them out while the government pays for your housing because you have no declared income is pretty fucking degenerate

There is such a thing as 'too much peace'.