Well, gee, who didn't see THIS coming?

More older women are drinking hard

More older women are drinking hard

cbsnews.com/news/more-older-women-baby-boomers-binge-drinking/

I wonder if this might have anything to do with riding the cock carousel and partying for so long that no self-respecting man would want a promiscuous drunk to settle down with? The article doesn't mention that particular factor.

And as a side note, since womyn these days say that drunk sex is something a woman should take no responsibility for, can you apply that same logic to say, a woman getting drunk, getting in a car, and getting in a DUI involved fatality accident?

Other urls found in this thread:

tageswoche.ch/de/2012_20/basel/423096/
youtube.com/watch?v=DFNUdCtMXWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus fuck I thought I was on /4chon/

Let these retard drink themselves to death.

Women are inherently predisposed towards being emotional creatures. There's a lot more stress in the 21st century, which leads to negative emotions and, what calms the head down? Alcohol.

This isn't particularly surprising. There's a reason why women were traditionally the ones who stayed at home and tended to the house: it gave them a peaceful environment where they wouldn't have to resort to external things (IE drugs) to take the edge off.

But they wanted to be career women and work 9 - 5? Well, this is what comes of that. They would have been a lot less inclined to liquor binge had they just accepted their traditional role.

Implying that woman looks like a man? Sexist pigs! All I see is a beautiful empowered woman. How dare they say she looks mannish. There's a distinct whiff of ageism too. On the other hand, looking mannish is her right. Maybe she identifies as a man. So who are they to imply any issue with her looking like one. … fuck it, I'm already too confused. Call in the professionals. I know there's something fishy about that image, what I can't say.

Good. If they're doing such they're obviously deserving of the repercussions. They can bump eight balls every night and take the accelerated Carrie Fisher route for our convenience.

Older cats ladies are drinking more, what a surprise when they've been brainwashed into thinking now having a mate is not necessary. This is a population that literally has no purpose now and they're starting to realize it, women are supposed to be the mothers and its conflicting interests of natural order and jewish marxism bullshit that replaces white numbers, as literally every other race has kids as if they're a fucking baby factory other than white women because of "muh societal weighdown" because of times magazine and the fact that we're a majority of the civilized world but blacks and muds are a majority of the world.

This is pure bullshit my stepdads parents are one of those older traditional married couple that have been together for decades and are going to die together. His fucking mom drinks wine and smokes cigarettes like they are going out of style.

So here's to you, Mrs. Robinson.

It's fucking true. Sometimes I see women I went to high school with who drink like sailors, and they look about 10-20 years older than they are. Shit fucks you up good if you don't get a hold on it.

So is this a bad thing, it's not like they have a patriarch forcing them to stay off alcohol unlike the regressive 50's!

It's true that I've never seen much research into the coarsening nature of a 9 to 5 on the average woman. I suspect the effects are substantial and physical as well as psychic. Making women into wage slaves was probably one of the worst things we ever let happen in the West and now see spreading across the earth.

Hell, that's how you kill a modern woman:

Anecdotally, Office Ass is real. Women will spread to the size of their work chair, like a goldfish in a bowl.

(checked)
post the cap of the one boss woman who tried to have a business run where it was all girls club turned out to be utter shit and proved that women shouldn't be in the work force.

wew why haven't i thought of this

keep jewing

even pumped full of drugs they are poor excuses for bottom-tier men

Yeah people have always been into drinking. Nothing has really changed there.

The problem is more about binge drinking I think. The way many people feel they need to go at having a good timer in a harder way than they used to.

This likely has come about because of a higher drinking age and people being stricter about policing the drinking age. When people could have a drink, somewhat casually, as a teenager, you didn't have as much of desire being pushed to binge drink. It's only when you have to hide your drinking and do it only on particular occasions that you feel like you should do all your drinking at once.

Its almost like they regret denying their maternal instincts and living an fulfilling life.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at.

Women who go for the fit chick look are top-tier females.

drinking steady amounts everyday in the absence of hard labor is hell on your body as well, and older women aren't binge drinking

They're shit and more shallow than the rest of the bunch.

This doesn't shock me in the slightest. Now that I realize it, I wish I had invested in Netflix and wine sales 5 years ago.

Yes, female happiness has been going down since the boomers fucked everything up and they are only now realising how bad they fucked up.

Nigger, do you even history?
Housework USED to be a full time job. A woman had to get the housefire started and constantly keep it running. She then had to get breakfast done with that fire and then move on to washing clothes. Washing machines weren't around forever either, they had to use washboards and (usually homemade with tallow and lye) soap on EVERY INDIVIDUAL ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THAT WOULD BE USED THE NEXT DAY often while using cleaning agents that wage hell on her hands. She couldn't just do it once a week like is commonplace now because, after hours of alternating between doing just that and checking the fire, she would need to get lunch started. this also took hours. once she was done making lunch, she got a short break to eat that lunch then went straight on to making dinner, which usually wouldn't be done until after her husband came home. Add in caring for children and housekeeping was NOT an easy job. Women payed an invaluable service back in the day.

But then tech advancements came around: central heating, convection ovens, washing machines (I can not stress enough how much of a bitch laundry used to be) vacuum cleaners etc. and that's what turned housewifery into what we know it to be today. That is a woman wasting away on the couch watching soap operas and occasionally taking 20 minutes or so to do tasks that took her ancestors hours to complete. This was actually the source of second wave feminism (or at least this was what (((they))) used to facilitate it). Women were becoming depressed and discontent with housewifery because it had become a mere shadow of what it once was.

Imagine yourself in such a position (yes, men and women are not the same but just do the thought experiment for a sec). Imagine waking up to do a simple task, sitting on your ass for a few hours watching tv, maybe gossip a tidbit with the neighbors, then do another simple task followed by more tv binging and more simple tasks. Then imagine your husband, who you care about more than pretty much anything, coming home after a long day of work busting his ass with just enough money to support your lazy, decadent lifestyle.
MADNESS!

Surveys in the UK have shown that women with white collar office jobs binge drink more often than blue collar women.

In case any of you are doubtful of this, read (or at least read about) "The Feminine Mystique" by Betty Friedan birth name: (((Bettye Naomi Goldstein)))

Well they would have had gardening and tending to small crops, but jews took that away with lawn care

Sounds exactly like most modern women, except replace a few menial house chores with a few menial tasks at their cushy deskjob and replace the husband with a cat and a tinder app.

It's not really that simple as you make it.
You are now looking down on taking care of the house. There's a lot to do around the house, especially if you're a neat person. And kids are a handful, to say the least.

I'm not looking down on home-keeping. My grandmother wasa god-ier housekeeper and she was doing something all day to keep it in order. I was merely juxtaposing description appliance aided housekeeping with the modern day career woman.

Plus, women didn't want to work because they were bored, they just began receiving daily doses of highly concentrated kike propaganda because televisions were now in every home and she could have it on while she did home-keeping.

The #1 consumers of opiates in the 30s and 40s in america were hired housewives. Just saying.

Self destructive behavior usually stems from a loss if purpose, socially or biologically. That's why gays are as degenerate as they are, as men they have lost their biological urge to procreate. Women past their prime have it even worse, they still retain the hormonal urge to have kids but obviously can't. Hence why they destroy themselves.

That's a factor too. Men started taking on women's roles taking even less meaning away from their lives. I actually haven't thought about this. But gardening would only be suitable to fill that void in their day if they had a sufficiently large garden. I was just nowtaking some time to think about how we could adequately fix what (((Friedan))) called "The problem with no name" (the shit I described in the post you're responding to).

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I think the best route might be to make modern housewives into what we generally think of as "handymen." Women should know how to fix things around the house. Men are occupied enough with wageslavery, if we gave women not only the skills but the social obligation to know how to repair a stove when the gas stops flowing, fix their deck when a board snaps, and other shit that needs to get done around the house, they wouldn't be stuck with the choice between going into wageslavery themselves or submitting to the crippling depression that results from a lazy, decadent lifestyle.
I'm not sure how effective this would be or if this could even be effectively implemented though.

And most modern women are discontent, depressed, and neurotic. Go figure.

Only if you're rich. the smaller the house the smaller the workload.
True, but after they turn 5 they're at school for 6 hours a day, usually around the same time period the husband's at work but not as long. Though homeschooling fixes this. Maybe the best solution would be to convince mothers to homeschool their children. Get white kids out of the indoctrination centers and women back into their proper role. Two birds with 1 stone.

I wouldn't call it "boredom." It's depression. Humans aren't made to be lazy. We naturally seek to avoid stress but when there is nothing to avoid we grow discontent. Ennui sets in hard when you have no real workload.

*bored housewives

/mra/

Not so fast, Satan!
We're talking about a problem in the lives of modern women and potential solutions.
We'd be MRA's in the same sense that Christina Sommers is a feminist.

In a sense they were hired. The sprouting consumerism was a buy-off of a certain urban class of women who sensed they should get more after the Suffragettes. Keeping up with the Jones can't become a saying in a handful years after 1950.>>9611538

T.V. dinners got women out of the kitchen. The void filled with mommy's little helpers and booze.

Give women a purpose to serve her man and family again. That is the most satisfying work for her.

Swiss cargo company hiring almost only women.

I think that time has passed. Such companies had a competitive advantage which is now gone. Further, that dude hired men into key positions or in teams where appropriate.

tageswoche.ch/de/2012_20/basel/423096/

forgot the link.

Single women, especially the older ones, know at a deep visceral level how utterly worthless they are, drink helps them hide from this unpleasant reality.

They're sexually invisible. All that leaves is wine, cats, and Duracell time.

I fucking love this. A bunch of dumb asses with

MUH HOPES AND DREAMS GOY, BREAK THAT GLASS CEILING GOY

Older communist women are getting what they fucking deserve

I think it's more to do with the sexual revolution leaving many women without a legacy. A 40 year career won't stand by your bedside while you're dying of cancer. Worse yet, women have a literal expiration date where having a family stops even being an option. Feminism convinced them to give up the one thing that made them worthwhile relative to a man: the ability to have children. They threw it all away for progressive points.

Imagine being a post-menopausal woman. Completely worthless for reproduction. Worthless for manual labor. The only thing you're good for at that point is being a grandmother and teaching household skills to the younger generation.

And if you're not good for that, like many old women aren't, then what is the purpose in your life? Nothing. Frankly they should drink themselves to death.

ITT: Jews.

More older white women are drinking.
Just like more whites are dying from drug overdoses and other "deaths of despair."
Only a bunch of Jews would mock our older white women drinking themselves to death because our white men are too busy getting high to support them.

Old women, by virtue of being old, have little role in the 14 words.

But are these really the white women we wan't around? The second wave feminist cancer are single mothers of the world? No, let them die.

As if that's a bad thing.

Squats build quads more than ass, you're thinking of deadlifts or hip bridges - but even then they wont really build a female ass, that's genetic.

Is this a reading comprehension test?
Article says
OP lies and says it's 4% a year for females only…
Article also states
So really it's just an article saying men are 4 times more likely to be binge drinkers.

So in other words, life expectancy and influx of brown people increased female drinking of 60 yr olds by up to an extra 1%.
Insert "OMG females are whores!" slide thread here.

Sorry user but most studies that are not of the medical nature are even more skewed and political. Manipulating a sample to get the result that you want is extremlly easy. (((Research))) uses scientific means to support a subjective Research hypothesis that has cut off points set in a subjective manner. The best thing I learned from good goy University is never believe a study being pushed by any media outlet. It's mostly bull shit done by some freshly graduated PhD that wants to make a name for themselves.

To be honest this is help pushing the idea that America is not a white country so why care about white identity politics goyim?

OY VEY BLACKS AND MINORITIES ARE THE FUTURE, NOW EAT UP OUR KOSHER RESEARCH AND BELIEVE WHAT WE TELL YOU AND NOT THE MILLIONS OF WHITES BEING BORN AND FLOODING THE RURAL AREAS, OY VEY FUCKING BELIEVE IT GOY REEEEEEE

Protip: Whites are flooding rural areas of the country and making "Country Cities" that lack MUH DIVERSITY and crime rates. NEVER believe anything some communist professor or researcher pushes

who /comfy neet with a productive mommy/ here?

You're going to grow up and become a pony doctor ! Just study hard, plunge yourself into debt, spend years in school and then end up working at an office anyways for 40 years.

No, don't worry about having a family, that's what oppressed housewives in the 1950s did, you're a free woman !
Now get back to work, oh, and you're going to have to come in on the weekend.

forgot to mention she quit drinking as well

What a surprise.

No, these women find their purpose in leftism and often become rabid dangerous white-man-hating leftist zealots. That is how they achieve feeling in charge and going through their Power Process.

Case in point, my ex-wife. Couldn't be bothered to fuck due to muh white guilt and overpopulation meme. Cheered and thuderously applauded as the old white people in my neighborhood started going to nursing homes while noggity nogs, miscreants, and beaners started flooding into the vacant houses left and right. Never had my back on any issue and behaved like a spoiled child because that is how her father (a cuck) treated her.

She was always a drinker. And a dope smoker. facepalm But it has gotten worse.

After I moved out of my house (which she gets to keep, not me…), I arranged to go back and pick up some things. There were boxes of wine (not boxes of bottles - giant juice boxes) sitting on top of the fridge, and several empties near the trash.

She is drinking herself to death while happily humming along to the sound of the liberal programming continually flooding into her impressionable brain through her earphones, chumming it up with her leftist coworkers in an overwhelmingly leftist and radicalized career, and feasting her eyes on wonderful leftist programming that comes from Netflix and her Facebook feed. And, emboldened by this, going to Resist Trump rallies and pussy hat "empowerment" events, and giving her shekels to (((them))) in the name of Progress, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion.

Father was in the picture for my entire life until recently.

That's an odd way of spelling "My mom sucks nigger dick while I fap to it" but okay

Sounds like she needs to drink herself to death even faster.

lol

Lmao a white knight for used up cougar pussy. They're too old to be mothers, too brainwashed to be good for anything. They're boomers or worse, let them die. If they had families who cared for them they wouldn't be in this position.

Pay your share of the bills holy shit. My mom works her ass off too, but so do I and contribute my share.

sleep snug awoo

(polite sage)

I think the better option would be to make children, gardening, etc. full time jobs. Fresh vegetables are good for you, so convince the women it's absolutely necessary. Overdo it. The kids will probably be doing most of the work once they're older, but by then you'll have a bunch of kids, so it's less important to keep her occupied. Livestock as well, once they become attached they will be less likely to nag you about traveling for holidays. Not sure about what to do in the winter, sewing would be harder to convince if they weren't so inclined. Homeschooling would help, and I personally wouldn't put my kids in a public school no matter what.

Handywomen I don't think is likely though, anything electrical, mechanical, or maintenance related is probably going to be left to you, and if it's dangerous, should they really be left alone to do it anyway?

older women without kids or pushing their families into degeneracy have negative value and nothing to add, at least a young worthless girl can still turn their lives around and have white kids.

you're not even trying any more.

Did you not see the red flags, or did you ignore them, did people warn you but you said "she's different," or were you just bluepilled?
No accusation, just wondering.

I went to three different types of schools. The closest one to just giving you the means to teach yourself at home was the best while the other two were living nightmares.

It's no coincidence that the usual suspects are hellbent on getting rid of homeschooling by force and glorifying putting kids in their years of most energy behind a desk and told to do fucking nothing.

Just by that sentence alone I know you'll be a good parent.

I know a girl who got caught in exactly this phantasy. She is now 24 (her looks are already in decline) and is waiting for a place to study animal medicine (or whatever it is called in English). She will be 30 when she has her degree, 35 until she has her own practice (if she is even getting that far). After all that she will maybe have 1 subtier child at most.

Sad times we are living in.
But natural selection never stops. Those who are immune to the brainwashing will reproduce and so the percentage of immune, white people will only increase with time. The question is whether it will be enough.

The concept of the Power Process was the one I liked the most of his work. It's very useful to understand human behaviour.

Ever since Trump has been in office I stopped drinking.
I have maybe three beers a week.
Drinking sucks and makes me feel shitty now.

i think most of this is likely due to the fact that some of them are starting to realize that sex and the city was a lie, and they pissed away their best years over bullshit.

Except the kike, because it's white women who has these problems.

not even worthy of a thread

Women aren't inherently bad. In fact, they're necessary.
They're just a bit ok, very infantile.

White women - Jewish influence = a gift from above.

So you prefer the hand on the left. Faggot,

No accusation, just wondering.
I was bluepilled. My mother raised me, and I had no father figure in my life, so I was a supreme cuck for most of my life.

Then some life events, the Zim Zam trial, and Holla Forums woke me up.

Now I am Awake, and Wotan stirs within me. I do my best to try to help other Holla Forumsacks avoid the mistakes that I made.

underrated post

>white suicide rates have been climbing for the last 20 years

Gee, you dumb mother fuckers. I wonder why boomer women are so depressed? Their husbands are jobless, their sons are addicted to drugs, their daughters aren't getting married, they know of people whose children have killed themselves, and now…

YOU SPINELESS FUCKS HAVE THE GODDAM GALL TO SAY IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR THE DECISIONS THEY'VE MADE. AS IF THEY DESERVE THE MISERABLE LIVES THAT HAVE BEEN FORCED UPON THEM BY KIKES AND TRAITORS

I swear to god. I could strangle each and everyone of you fucks. You call yourselves white nationalists, yet you spit on the most abused of your race. These poor fucking women are just going along with the culture that has been thrust upon them, and now they are miserable for it. The effects they see are causing them to destroy their own livers. And even if they are completely and utterly brainwashed, they are still of your goddam blood. They deserve justice.

I don't fucking read about white devastation, and think "welp, they deserve it." I only feel a sense of sadness for the life they should have lived. A happy retirement with plenty saved to give to their grandchildren who were born into happy marriages. Instead their children are doing poorly economically, and the town and cities they helped build are being destroyed by foreign hordes. And they are told "it's fine. It's okay. This is the future." And some deep part of themselves hates it even if they can't articulate why or explain what it is they are feeling. And they're drinking.

I can't even begin to explain how bad our future is going to be if this is what boomers are feeling now.

Hitler trips confirm. These women are victims.
It would be nice if you read the thread though. Most people here are basically articulating the same idea as you.

(checked)
Settle down. Have you ever tried reasoning with a woman? It doesn't work.

If you tried it, most of them would lash out at you. Stacy was not reasoned into her current situation and she won't be reasoned out of it through reason.

The best we can do is hold them up as an example to the teenage girls of what NOT to do.

It was the future they chose
topkek
Their blood is what makes it so bad, traitors will get what they deserve

go to bed Sinead, you and your trips are wasted

I reasoned with a woman one, and now she's my wife. Our first child is due in 6 months.

First few posts triggered me, tbh.

(checked)

Trips aside… refusing to grant agency to women is a CASE IN POINT of how degenerated our civilization and people have become. It sucks to think we're lost or so close to lost because of how prolific these women are… but imagine if you crossed the intellectual threshold of, "these people shouldn't have survived this long anyway tbh." What then?

If souble dubs there is no excuse of "being a victim" for degenerate behavior. Personal accountability is a fact of being European/Aryan and those who lack it have lasted far beyond their generic usefulness.

Double dubs***
And wrecked… niggers get out of my gene pool.

Women aren't to be reasoned with. They are to be led.
Be someone they want to follow and you'll find you don't even have to reason with them.

In the case of older, post reproductive age women: yes. They're a lost cause and even if you could redpill them somehow, it wouldn't be worth your time or energy.

Their blood is what makes this such a tragedy.

Congrats. you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

Women aren't capable of free thinking. That's your job.

Not for women it's not. put those dubs away.

Genetic**

You're kind of full of shit, dude.

I think fundamentally women should not be in charge of cultural trends, morality, or politics. If you can't swallow the pill that women should be led to happiness by men with their best interests at hear, then fuck off.

We don't know yet. We just had our first sonogram. All we know is that there is a fetus in there. The next doctor's appointment we get to find out the gender. My wife would probably be pissed that I don't know, but I think that's in like 4 weeks or so.

True, but this is done through reason (which an elightened view INCLUDES all of the emotional bullshit that persuades them). Emotion is 100% connected to one's deepest value system, and women must be lead by appealing to their values (emotions)… in addition to expounding what those values are and why they are values. You are correct that all of this must be spoonfed to them, but this shouldn't be an overly burdensome task.

These dubs will NOT be squelched.

Yes women don't think, yes women shouldn't be accountably for most things, however, this is considering a society in which they have no control. In our present society (key thing here), they brought forth their own self-destruction since they do have higher leverage in this society.
Stop trying to treat a subset of people as if they qualify to be in an exalted set of people. These women are not ones who did submit and, hence, are not in control of anything therefore nothing is their faul. These are women who willingly (regardless of whether or not you claim they have the capacity to resist) decided to go along with the destruction of the west and of themselves. Just like a woman who slepts with a black man, even if one wishes to claim it isn't her fault, with regards to causality, it is.

Nothing I've written disagrees with this.

That is what I've said, but their level of rebellious resistance and swallowing of the hollywood jew for their own vanity isn't something we can control directly so for those that have fallen "victim" to the responsibility of having to endure the consequences of their actions… fuck them. Disagreeing with this is pure cuckoldry. Kek be praised for the dubs.

Except that's not what I'm saying. If you have to do any convincing, you are doing it wrong. your role as their leader comes first, her alignment with you will invariably follow.

If you struggle with taking lead of a woman without trying to submit her through argumentation, YOU are the one with the problem.
Get fit.
Get a job.
Be interesting.
Stop being autistic.
Do SOMETHING you're not doing now if you have any interest in preserving the white race.

can't

Fug guys I was out drinking with friends sorry for shitty confusing spelling.

That's tough.
Check good job too
Check
laff, I meme autism to normality on the regular
Always doing new shit. The only thing you need to do to save the white race is breed… this nebulous "something" isn't descriptive enough. Glad I could help.

KEK HAS SPOKEN AGAIN
Why won't you listen?

Double dubs two times in the same thread. Argument over. Stop being a cuck. This has been a public service anouncement on behalf of kek through me.

…my fucking god

You're very preachy. I.e. "let me list the obvious things you have to do to get a woman". Obviously having your "stats" maxed out can get you a woman, the issue is keeping one and having their values be maintained despite outside influence.
Falsehood. This would only work for humans (women in this case) who have a particular disposition, possibly due to upbringing. In particular, as much of a "man" as you can be, against the torrent known as society pounding down against whatever indoctrination you instilled into her with its own, you will invariably lose. This is because the continual social pressure bears a toll (as akin to a man who works himself until he can't bear it anymore, i.e. has grown disallusioned with everything). This will lead to the woman chosing this other path which, in a past society wouldn't really existed (so, back then, instead she might come to you for counsel at worst, or the ladies of the neighborhood). But this path does exist now, with people making it obvious what you have to do to follow it. Sign these papers, hang out here, do this, try that. Eventually this can lead down the path of a destroyed marriage which usually results in a ruined man.

Sorry, man. Plenty of guys have dads and still got taught the same lies, sad all around

we can tell

kek, your list isn't helping

do squats build ass on men?

KeK works in mysterious ways user

Yes, a lot of people complain actually about their ass getting too big. it isn't

Of course. You can't exactly do that if you can't get a woman. And your children won't be raised properly if you can't keep your woman under your influence.

You provide everything they need, dumbass. They will know the outside influences are shit if you keep them enamored in the greatness within you.

She won't give a shit about social pressure if you're keeping her emotionally satisfied.

If she strays: it's YOUR fault.

I was just doing that list thing for dramatic effect. Stop being autistic.

Fun fact: the primary causes of death for faggots and dykes are drug & alcohol overdoses, car accidents and suicide.

People who go against the natural order tend to be depressed, angry and impotent people who blame everyone for their problems. I'm glad they're killing themselves. The only problem is their attempt to drag us down with them.

Bullshit.
1) genetics doesn't give a fuck about "influences"
2) hard TIMES breed strong men… not "strong men breed strong men." It's counterintuitive.
There is a meme floating around.

You think Chad Thundercock considers ANY of this? Nope… just breeds… and wins.

Well, I can tell you're completely dillusional
You think too simply. You view life as a nice closed system of which some simple acts can keep everything from going wrong. In the end this comes down to your belief that men must reach "X" amount to keep a woman, however, it should be noted that any arbitrary woman is not worthy of "X" effort. In addition, greater men than you, those of the past generations, have been equally screwed, i.e., there is no proof of concept for your idea for great men have been screwed over.
I see, then, just as it is my burden if she strays, for her committing such an act I shall take responsibility and execute her forthwith. If I had a wife an she cheats on me, again, must be my fault. So, if it's going to be my fault, I might as well put a stop to the process gone awry and end them right there.
To put all the responsibility on men is fine, but then the woman has to subject her entire life onto the man. Thus, should things ever go wrong, the man can end it.
tl;dr Just because women aren't rational, doesn't mean they can't do things selfishly/of their own volition. Hence, if greener pastures are 'perceived' to exist, they will go to them. And, as great as you can be, in our modern time, you can be made to feel very small when compared to something else–even if it's just due to the mystique of the exotic/different-ness of this "else".
tl;dr you're a faggot.

But it wasn't a paid one though, or was it?

There was a whole plethora of diseases back then that carried far more impact than they do today. I'm going to hazard a guess and state that the opiate use was due to wives coping with disease beyond stress.

I know men in the same position, feeling as though they're entering a bleak world.

People tend to respond with anger when they feel as though they've been lied to.

Pretty logical. Doesn't have to do with promiscuity, more like a life that is bothersome to live.

Digits of truth. Men used to hold a certain degree of pride in their work as well as they were paving the way towards a brighter tomorrow, surrounded by those who held the same ideals.

Now? Not so much.

UNCLE TED WAS RIGHT

Did they ever, even once, think to support men? Or children, for that instance? No, because if they did they'd have husbands and children to keep them busy. Instead, they voted for ever-increasing taxes, wuz stronk n' independednt didn't need no man, and refused to procreate. It was all fun and games for 15 years (between 15-30), and then all of a sudden they're invisible, miserable and lonely wretches. And they get to do that for the next 40-50 years. But don't worry, men WILL support them in the form of paying for their health care and old-age pensions.
Tits or GTFO

The entirety of human behavior isn't genetic, retard. Genes mostly reflect capacity, how much of that capacity is unlocked depends heavily on nurture.
The two aren't mutually exclusive. Hard times leads to the necessity of strength, good parenting helps unlock that strength even when not necessary. Also this contradicts your previous notion that genes are all that matters. Your "argument" isn't even internally consistent.

yes, but it's a cointoss whether he'll racemix and yet another cointoss as to whether his kids will.

I'm keeping the argument simple so that it's easier to comprehend. What do you want me to do? Give you a step by step instruction manual? If you need one you shouldn't breed.
>In the end this comes down to your belief that men must reach "X" amount to keep a woman
X is obviously not a constant. some women are easier to manage than others. Seriously, is it really that hard for you to understand how generalizations work?
It's only not worth it if your genes are shit.
Mind elaborating on that?

"this machine broke because I failed to maintain it!"
"The only reasonable course of action is to tear the thing apart."
^^that's basically what you just said.
If your woman cheats, the responsibility is shared between you and the man she cheated with. You certainly didn't satisfy her but staying with her would be enabling it to happen again. Just be a man and break up with her. Learn to take your next woman's feelings more seriously or its destined to happen again.
False. It's the man's job to keep her subject in such a way. If he fails, he should just walk away. Your "the man can end it" statement is bollocks.

That's the closest thing to a decent argument you have made so far. Too bad that's only true if she's already unsatisfied. Satisfy her and she won't even look for greener pastures.

Of course not. What's your point?

Is the Unabomber Manifesto worth reading?

That it was viewed as less of a job and more of a duty towards the better good, a vantage point that more and more people no longer subscribe to.

Thanks kikes
Uncle Ted did nothing wrong

That's basically what jobs were. The man had the "duty" to provide income for the family while the woman had the "duty" to keep the house together while he was getting that income.

5 dubs in a single thread before 100 posts and you're still arguing?????? Do you want the wrath of kek to descend upon you?

This makes me wonder if the concept of "duty" has died off. Or at the very least, it's nowhere near as influential as it once was (generally speaking).

all the dubs in the world cannot transcend the hitler trips here

I'd agreefor the most part. Ironically enough, the modern trend of individualism no longer includes the notion of individual responsibility.

Duty is Obedience to Nature. Rebellion against Nature is to avoid ones duty. It ends badly, especially when it becomes a cultural norm (i.e. present day).

i hear you dubs, I used to be a fish but now i can't really even look at the liquid jew

It works like superpositioning in geology… the gets that are lower supercede the gets that are higher. Want to win the argument?… sway kek to grant glorious dubs that contradict what I've posted.

Decisions they've made
Forced upon the largest voting block in the country
Implying men aren't the majority of raep victims, murders, workplace fatalities, war fatalities, prisoners, homeless, infinite alimony, paternity fraud, &tc.
My heart is breaking
Thrust upon the largest voting block
Women have no agency, everything happens TO them, nothing happens BECAUSE of them.
Not even a true white knight would type all this ridiculous drivel. If women are really this helpless, they need to give up their voting rights and go back to being the coddled children that they apparently are. Until then sew=reap.

You got the meaning of that one backwards, faggot

Despite your autistic screeching earlier, you do bring up an interesting prospect which I will take some time to consider. Most duties are,in fact, logical. Yet the bahaviors that spring from this logic can be seen in nature as well. The reason for this is pretty obvious as these duties work to keep the species alive but still very intriguing.

or i could use a script :^) or you can actually provide an argument

How dare you ruin those hitler trips.

I'm feeling better now.

Same guy as before (i.e. 6ce4c6)

Well, it seems we wont agree, however, since you accepted the greener pastures thing as an argument:
Suppose a woman needs X amount to be satisfied. Thus you become X great to be satisfied. Time moves forward, suppose now she needs X + k to be satisfied. First, you have to notice this, then you have to become X + k great. Now, suppose someone exists who is much greater than you can ever be, or, at minimum, there exists someone who is -perceived- to be of greatness Y >>>> X. Of course, due to the power of television, the internet, etc., this person need not exist. I.e., this Y is not attainable by human means. Therefore, the woman now needs Y greatness to be satisfied, however, this is unachievable for most men (maybe they'll settle for a 10/10 who make up the few of the population). Thus, your argument to just become "greater" fails unless you are one of those 10/10 for whom she'd settle for (however, considering women cheat on 10/10 men, one should note that then the exotic factor can take over/taboo factor involved in cheating/leaving). But, again, for the sake of argument, suppose it's enough to be a 10/10 (no taboo factor cheating, no exoticness leading them to grow bored of you, etc.). Well, those make up a small fragment of the population so, your point of view would have to become one in which only these 10/10 people procreate. Now, I have no issue with only the best of the best people procreating, however, that is not a way how you maintain a society where the majority are not 10/10s. To not have a giant populace of people without mates (who would effectively become like the arabs seeking a purpose by suicide/killing), these groups would have to be eradicated. However, at present, it is impossible to en masse remove all people who are not 10/10s. Even if you did, from a civilization perspective, it would put your group in a detrimental state susceptable to invasion. In addition, you would have no working class to maintain your society (i.e. for a society of patricians you do need plebians to do the grunt work. We aren't in a society that is fully automated after all). Therefore, your belief system of just becoming "great" enough fails regardless of what occurs in our present Western society.
(ha ha, my post is too long, it needs two parts).

(part 2)
When one is arguing/discussing something, precision is necessary. Just as how when I'd debate whether or not the Hall-of-cost happened, I'd first have to have it be made clear what the other person, by their own definition, defines it to be so that I know what I'm arguing against. Vagueness lead to talking at cross-points, i.e. the argument doesn't persist because the lines of reasoning are not intertwining but diverging.
On a side note, as an existence, supposing the interaction between men and women is as you'd wish it, what would be the purpose? Let us define the overall purpose of a group: to procreate and produce "well-raised" kids (where well-raised has some definition). This goal can use women to occur, but, due to all the nuances that can occur due to a woman, what would be the point? Man has already made women obsolete since the 20th century in terms of house work (in this sense, the una guy was right, technology did play a role in the destruction. Idle time breeds misery). Thus, as a whole, what are a woman's remaining purposes with respect to the goal above? Playing the role of a mother and procreation. With regards to playing the role of a mother, considering the high probability of winding up with a broken home in the modern day due to how things are set up, it is in high probability that the family will result in the mother raising the child herself (or worse, with some random man/boyfriend/step-father). Studies have shown that men alone can raise children better than single mothers, thus, it follows that for the worst case scenario (which is also the most probable) it is better to just have the men raise the kids. Hence, the act of playing the role of the mother is made obsolete due to its high risk with regards to the children. This leaves women with only one viable purpose, breeding. Well, I can't deny that, we have no artificial means of reproducing, so I lose that part (so technically one of my cases in my argument would be open, hence it would fall apart). However, this is very key, if women have, as a consequence of this argument, been reduced to nothing more than a creature useful for breeding, why treat them as anything more than breeding machines? It need not be a life of an animal, but rather the life without rights of normal man. This would also resolve any issues one tends to have with women since they would be of a true lower caste. Thus, the argument has to reduced to: women retain only one function, breeding. However, due to this being their only function, they need not have any rights (for the most part). Therefore, the issues that arise with regards to women cannot occur if one gives them only the rights needed for their only use.

Autist, please use paragraphs next time.

Technically the two posts could be considered paragraphs. I will admit though, the second post/paragraph could've used a break somewhere in the middle.

Great job faggot

You're not doing academic writing. Having a 40 word paragraph is perfectly fine here and you wouldn't get called out for having reddit spacing. Most people would have widescreen monitors and unbroken post are hard to read through.

5 dubs in under 100 posts, it would take quints to override the truth. KEK cannot be squelched or molyneaux-jewed with "not-an-argument" non-arguments.

There was zero autistic screeching. You use this meme (wrongfully) simply to refer to things you disagree with (as a white knight beta, likely queer) like a reddit downvote. It isn't a downvote… and kek doesn't give a fuck.

Dubs don't lie. Homosex is the activity of choice for him…

pretty good trips

The rest of this post is contingent on this happening.
Do tell: how does such a thing happen? If you foster graceful contentment in her, she'll never need any more than what she has.

precision is only necessary as the situation necessitates. What you're doing is like talking about rapefugees and some libtard responding with "not all!" and jerking off to their own self perceived superiority.

A family consisting of a man and a woman do better than a man alone. just because men>women at raising children doesn't mean man>man+woman. You want your wife to be content as this would give her a better ability to do her job.
Also, morality doesn't automatically imply pragmatism.

oh really?
That screeching sounds pretty autistic to me.

This. It's almost like gender roles have a biological basis!

I'm a conduit at this point…. may kek have no mercy on your soul

(id changed)

I agree with the first statement. However, I'd say, in the modern age, contentment is a lost cause. Maybe after a large enough economic crash such that consumerism dies.
I'd say quite the opposite is true. I go by the average of what actually occurs. On average things don't work out, even with people struggling to be the "best" possible.
I agree. Man + women > man. However, this hinges on man + women being a stable relationship that will never breakdown. Again, in the present work, this is highly probable to break down.
In the perfect world things would work as you claim, however, I believe, at present, too many outside forces can destroy what is built up.

But user, that's true.

Then why didn't you get dub in this post? :^)

I'd beg to differ. Women especially are quite easy to make content as long as you treat them properly. The problem is men today are too focused on the material. Women are basically emotional creatures who really only need to know they're wanted.

That's kinda a non sequitur. You were implying that I was implying that there's some sort of goalpost beyond which your possibility of relationship problems goes away.
I'm not.
What is perfect for one woman is not necessarily for another. There is still a genetic component to their personality and if that conflicts with yours things will go south. Just because I wasn't specific about what qualities are best done not imply i'm wrong.

And most men are shit in the present world.
outside forces are only a problem if you let them be.

"Industrial Society and It's Future" is the proper name to search. Try to get the original, the publishers tampered with his writing. Sorry I don't have a copy. Maybe /pdfs/.

I think Holla Forums should give it a read, it's a very different… it's sort of a ecofascist/anarchoprimitivist blackpill book. It reminds me of Fight Club.

The book is basically a super savant genius who got fucked up in the MKULTRA program and then tries to get to the root of government control systems. The conclusion he comes to is actually incredible, that technology itself and industrial mass-society inevitably leads to domesticated human beings that are incapable of being free. That independence in the future will be impossible as the machines slowly take over everything we do. He also viciously shits all over liberals and various other groups that claim to be helping the problem but are ultimately making everything worse.

It's a pretty mindblowing book, even if you don't agree with all of it Kazynski doesn't fuck around and gets right to the point, and his arguments are hard to ignore.

Most genius thing I've read in years. Not completely right and a little narrow sighted but within its scopes utterly devastatingly true

Wew lad would you be allowed to start a man only company :^)

Yes, Uncle Ted was right. It is sad that he may never get to see his beloved nature again, but he knew that
THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

Thanks Jews

Women without children tend to be fucked up later in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFNUdCtMXWE

Nobody talks about the tens of thousands who asphyxiate themselves in despair each year.

What a load of shit, the most abused of our race ? What about the children who get cripple dicked at birth ? The ones who get raped by kikes ? What about the females who never asked for any of that diversity but had to deal with getting raped ? Shut the fuck up with that white knight garbage, these supid whores don't need to be understood, they need eugenics, these people are right >>9616099

When women aren't busy with satisfying work (e.g., biologically imperative) they meander and ride cock carousels. Those carousels result in abortions. Those abortions become memories. Those memories are pushed deep inside while obtaining careers or more dicks. When retirement or vaginal dryness is acquired, those memories start creeping up again compounded by the realization of the inability to procreate. They then drink cosmos or whatever the fuck women drink which also has diminishing returns (like their thought processes) and eventually they move to the hard shit and are convincing any young pretty woman in their life of the evils of men while cigarette ash drops onto their shriveled, stretch-marked chest while they grasp the whiskey tumbler which for a brief moment feels like a child's toy for the child they left in a surgical pan hoping Tyrone was going to stroke their hair that evening and be sympathetic for the ritual killing of their mud baby. Better make the next sip a big gulp.

my ex was a bringe drinking whore. I hope she dies of AIDS someday.

older woman want a young viral man to take them and use them, young women want the same thing just don't know what it means until they are trained to get took yet yet biologically crave it all other cuckhold shit is going against instinct …;)

This. They are useless anyway, being past child-rearing age. The sooner they die, the sooner they stop voting.