FBI arrests Mexican Attorney General

Fucking wew.

Veytia is the attorney general of the Mexcrement state of Nayarit. Didn't see anything about this in the catalog. War with Beanerland when?

archive.is/K5DiJ
fox5sandiego.com/2017/03/29/240690/

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/u-s-arrests-a-mexican-state-attorney-general-on-drug-trafficking-charges-1490826279
archive.is/0z0h7
northwestfront.org/contact/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wew fucking lad

Drive those spics out and take every piece of land up until Panama, then go north and kick those snowniggers in Canada out and send the baguettes back to frenchland.

THIS IS A GOOD THING.
If this gets out this will further delegitimize the mexican shrieks as we build the wall.
No wonder the Mexican Gov doesn't want the wall.

OY VEYTIA

State AG then?

Here's the WSJ article, if anyone was interested:
wsj.com/articles/u-s-arrests-a-mexican-state-attorney-general-on-drug-trafficking-charges-1490826279
archive.is/0z0h7

Corrupt beaners.

To nobody's surprise.

Isn't this the guy who's actually from Argentina or something? And he's not even a Mexican citizen?

What a time to be alive lads

Maybe if we are lucky Mexico will attack America for this.

Yes please, Lebensraum is always welcome.

checked and heiled

WE WUZ CHEEFS AND SHIET

Sheit nigger, stay away from white people.

So many shills. Where are you fags from?

Spreading White nationalism, removing niggers, spics and snow niggers is somehow a bad thing? GET OUT!

THAS RIGHT!

Thread theme.

So it begins.

oh this is great. i was just waiting for this to happen. mexican corruption purge on the agenda next? no more flooding our country and destroying our youth with drugs.

Huh.

Who leads the white nationalism movement that is the most popular ideology among the American people? You?

Are we finally going to invade someone with beaches? I need to buy a new swimsuit

They must be desperate sending their top beaners across the border. Must be scary when your handler goes dark after a bad goy gets elected. Wonder if they also caught the CIAnigger he was meeting.

When can we go to war against Mexico? 1848 was a long time ago.

Just fucking kill yourself faggot.

Look up Jade Helm. Mexico is about to get a lot of undocumented aliens cruising around in APCs.

I would 100% enlist to kill spics as opposed to more sandniggers. There is no endgame there, I know there is tangible value in reclaiming Mexico and all of Central America from the cartels

A hypothetical question, you tell me Jew. I'd like to hear your theory.

MRW Trump takes over all of mexico in one day
Forever known as the 'Taco Tuesday War'

You realize we have at least 15 to 30 million illegal spics here and probably around 30 to 70 million legal spics, right? Even if we were capable of rallying the legal spics to fight against Mexico, desertion rates, treason, and other forms of sabotage would ruin any type of ground conflict. They've already won the war by sending their mongrels over here for the past 70+ years. Balkanization is the only thing that will stop the mestizo hoards.

yay boiiis

My fucking sides you bastard.

I don't LARP neither as a delusional cunt with a power fixation or a Jew, so I can't answer you. What I do know is when the political war starts we will kill the jews and you'll stay home like usual.
You're all "muh natsoc and extermination" so I'd assume you'd understand what you're saying and what your plan is when this extremely likely white nationalist offensive happens to take away land from Canada and kill millions of niggers and spics and where you fit in it, maybe wearing a shiny leather jacket with a skull or something?

Get off this board, you fucking taco bending shitskin

Whites only

(heil'd)

Accusing me of being a mestizo mongoloid won't invalidate my claim. I'm likely whiter than you (Anglo Saxon) but that's irrelevant, isn't it, considering that American youth are now 50.1% spics. Continue to delude yourself and throw ad homs in hope that you can blind yourself to the incoming brown hoards.

Hopefully the FEMA camps aren't just a meme and are capable of holding 100 million spics.

Invariably, people who make these sort of claims are shitskins. Post a pic of your hand to prove me wrong.

Don't try to logic with the LARPs ruining our ability to organize and use our resources to our advantage, they think war is
When reality it's

You sound like the insecure one nigger.

Goddamit the autism here is amazing, literally no knowledge or forethought in a rational interpretation of a war that would drag in hundreds of millions of people the vast majority of them against you with literally the entirety of the kike world bidding, paying and supplying your downfall - but no, show me your fucking hand user I need to know for sure so I can keep my insecurity in check. Jesus christ, I'm glad the people that are actually ready to fight aren't as gay and retarded as these LARPs.

>>>/trs/
enjoy your ban

No it's clear you are you idiot, nothing you even said would imply I'm insecure or are you really that stupid?

I won't break OPSEC to provide support to my claim. Asking anons to break OPSEC in and of itself is an act that proves this board is dying. I hope that my comment at least calmed down some of the raging retards that think there's any way to engage Mexico through military conflict. Demographics prove there's no way out besides balkanization.
For anons that can't organize at the local level and don't have a large family.
northwestfront.org/contact/

This board is full of hobbyists, sub-humans brought in leading up to the election and from the HWNDU fiasco, and other useful idiots now. I won't fall for the honeypot trap at /polk/ but it's becoming unbearable here.

lol

you don't belong here anyways, so leave

You are going to have to deport yourself farther than you though Pedro. Are you really so deluded that you think you can actually win?

5 bucks is small price to pay for piece of mind and a 2013 Tacoma.

Cowards often try to claim themselves rational.

There are approximately 200 million non-Hispanic Whites in the United States today, which is more than 3x the 60 million figure cited in that faggot post above. Your toothless defeatism is exactly that - toothless - for there are many here that know the truth:
Iron and Blood are the future of America.
There is no alternative, including balkanization, that does not lead to stagnation and death.

We are presently in the process of dehumanization. You know what comes next.

I don't believe balzanization is a for sure things, I believe there is a for sure way to keep the country under full control of white rule as long as Trump plays his part well, I pray he does.

How many marines did it take to conquer Iraq? I'm not talking about occupation. Kill everything that moves. You have no fucking clue about the power of the white race. Not in the slightest.

Seems legit Commander Shill.

For Canada you fucking idiot
Oh my god you autists are so fucking dense, I never even remotely implied this, I know whites can win but with LARPing it won't help what needs to be done and the steps that need to be taken, saying "WE'RE GONNA KILL THEM ALL" isn't a fucking strategy you retard.

Criminally underchecked.

Oh nevermind, it's the fucking Northwest honeypot cultist leader. Also I'm glad the FBI is actually doing something positive for the American people for once.

Wew spic-IDF. There is no escaping the fate you've drawn up for yourself. Mexcriment scum were acting all high and mighty when they were all 'viva reqonquista' and leeching off our welfare, while declaring this a war of aggression. Well tanks in 30 you beaner fucks, I won't be happy until I see your men in bloody chunks and your women and children starving to death like dogs in the gutter. Don't think the USA is capable of making that happen? Don't think our bloodlust is that deep? Sounds like you need some freedom and democracy, paco.

oh you are funny

And you don't talk about strategy on a fucking anonymous image board monitored by the ABCs, retard.

The US easily defeated them because of bad leadership and literally no fucking air support, heavy weapons etc etc. these people will be backed by kike governments across the world.

If it ain't White, its an inevitable fight.

What Hitler or anyone else might have thought is irrelevant, we have reached our own consensus, and the consensus is, these hostile foreign beings are our enemies, and if we do not destroy them, they will destroy us.
It is inevitable. This is our struggle.

I'm not saying any strategy you tard, did I? Oh wait no I didn't - all I was saying is look at the reality of the situation, come to terms with it - which doesn't mean whites will lose that killing niggers and spics isn't a priority or any of this projection you idiots want to imply to save face, it means seeing the situation we're in and actually coming the realization that the LARP isn't helping.

And I agree completely and how you rationalize the situation your in is the most important part of destroying your enemy.

Well proves we found the goon shill who doesn't belong haven't we. This nation was founded by white men, not race mixed cancers, not niggers, not jews and certainly not spics. You will all be deported and if you refuse you will die. Keep believing we are all 400 pound basement dwelling hackers, this pleases me. I'll be down at the militia ranged coming saturday.

Tell me this is actually a clever joke and that you're not just a retarded faggot

fcc021 and 0b3bc6 are mad as fuck spics Never tell an Americans something is impossible. Everyone knows that Mexico is a failed state and is only matter of time before they do something stupid like detonating a dirty bomb in an American city. A 9/11 like attack or weatherman bombings from cartels/Mexican government will instantly demoralize all spics and rally Americans; also justifying mexican nationals being rounded up.

Look up Jade Helm, fusion centers, FEMA camps and NAU plans. Military has known that the next theater of war is Central America for a long time now and has prepared.

So how much biodiesel can one spic family net me. Also you're new H&K 416's take STANAG Mags, get ready for some tasty new funz.

Go back to TRS or whatever dustbin you crawled out of. You have the stink of Cascadian LARP all over your words, same with that other faggot.

Realism =/= defeatism

Rationality doesn't have anything to do with heroism. I'd ask that you rethink that 200 million figure though given how often spics identify as white for census purposes.

pottery.jpg

For the rest of you, just look at the population pyramid below and look at the states where spics are majorities. If spics are successful in their operation for mass miscegenation with the anglo stocks of Utah, the Nords of Arizona and Colorado, and the remaining Irish and Teutons of the mid-west and northwest, it's over for America. The North-East has enclaves in Maine and Rhode Island of anglos and celto-brythonics, yet will they be able to hold out against spic migrants when whites are the minority? The South is fucked and always has been.

Never implied any of this you sad little autist, your power fantasy isn't gonna help you when things actually go down, you'll be home.

Okay, let's say 10 million are concealed spics. That's still 190 million, and everything I said still stands.

Seriously lad, crawl back to TRS or whatever dustbin you scurried out of - the stink of Cascadian LARPer filth is all over you, same with that 'muh balkanization' fag you tried to support.

The people who kvetch about LARP are, in my experience, the most LARPy of all, as they usually have some shit-tier LARP organization they've associated themselves with and convinced themselves that THEIR live-action roleplay is the TRUE course, and its perfectly rational, while everyone else is just 'LARPing'.

In any case, your rhetoric just comes off as low-energy shilling by an outsider trying to seem in-the-know. Just sayin' bro.

When was any of this said or implied?? Jesus christ how stupid can you possibly be? Can you even fucking read or are you so stupid reading comprehension escapes you.

Yes okay, fire in the range, you won't be dictating any orders, you'll be following them.

This user gets it. The point of no return is already crossed. We're going to purge down to the last spic infant, not necessarily because we WANT to some of us do but because these disgusting parasites have invaded our fatherland and are breeding like the roaches they are.
Let's see how well a bunch of children fare when the purge begins. Pic related, it's your "invading army". We're not worried.

What you ain't getting, Miguel Shekelstine, Is that some of us are waiting for this sort of break. I can't wait for the war switch. There's going to be a Spic fired oven for Kikes like you.

Did you look at the population pyramid? The only thing that matters in relation to demographics?

From the Rothschild mouthpiece:

economist.com/news/special-report/21645996-one-american-six-now-hispanic-up-small-minority-two-generations-ago

Will a 42 YO be ready to fight? At this point it's best to pray for a bioweapon or actually go into the field to try and do it yourself. Barring that, balkanization is the only way out.

What is far-fetched or even remotely unbelievable about the idea that things are more complicated then you're perceiving through your perception and beliefs that the vast majority of people do not hold?

We can sit here all night saying truthfully that nigger, spics and kikes need to die and leave but all I'm trying to say as well as the other user is that it's more complicated then that, as much as you don't want to believe it, it is and knowing, and preparing through government right now is a way to lighten that load, like Trump deporting spics from the south and securing and isolating cities like Atlanta, new york through harsh federal legislation for breaking federal law etc etc, things like this need to be discussed because the reality of war should be atleast vaguely understood by even you LARPs, just because you have the military tech doesn't mean it'll be available to you in this war you perceive.

Do you think the vast majority of the government will join you? or the military that is? So what you'll fight the military or a lot of the military, government and everyone else? Or do you believe the government will side with you? Trump will side with you? If you don't then what exactly do you think will happen I want to understand this dense perception of the reality the US is in.

Industrializing was your biggest mistake. Don't take this as an insult, or do, if you do you're just a retard.

GET OUT.

One of these days that beaner bitch is going to find herself bound in razor wire, naked, with the post coitus gun to head, and at the last sharp and sudden second learn the natural order of things.

Retreating and surrendering a nuclear empire is the opposite of what Whites need to do.

You're a bad shill.

I don't believe balkanzization is necessary, but the proper legislation and enacting of the law need to happen now and Trump seems to be doing it but it needs to be amplified and cities and states need to be punished.

I'm well aware of the demographic conditions.

Most assuredly - they won't have a choice. If they want to protect their possessions - their comfort - and/or those they care about, they'll fight.

There's a problem with your argument though, you know that, yes?
There's something else that matters in relation to demographics, which can be well-demonstrated by IQ; namely, that spics only just barely surpass niggers in terms of their cognitive abilities, the younger ones included.

180-200+ million people, Average IQ 105, median age 43 vs 60-180+ million people, Average IQ 87 (or less), median age 18?
I'll take that bet.

This is the most stunningly gay thing I've ever viewed in my life.

In many regards, its not, and the fact that you're calling others autists while trying to make this argument only supports my view of you, as aforementioned.

Of course not, and nobody here does, which makes it so much more obvious that you ain't from round these parts.

You're approaching this as though its going to be something thats planned, orchestrated and which occurs at some prepared point in time - it won't.
It will happen via degradation and, eventually, a flashpoint. That's my guess at least. I wager the SW, some expression of an over-zealous espousal of the 'Reconquista' that La Raza loves to shout about.
Here's a protip lad: The US government knows that civil unrest on a large scale spells the end of the US government. When actual open conflict starts, it won't be us worrying about whether or not the government and military will stand with us, it will be the government and military hoping to Heaven and Hell that we stand with them.

Watch for the flash.
When you see it, you'll shit purity spirals.

I'm ready to feast. For fucking years those fucking parasites have consumed our nations resources , And I want a chance to reclaim every last screaming shred of it. We Should indulge the conqueror once again. Rape the daughters of Montezuma and kill his sons.

I'm fairly certain that we will be given a free pace to feed the beast if we Chaos's boys have some play as well, and is we knock out any media presence there. Secondly, I've rarely seen a resourceful spic make anything that isn't shit.

I feel bad for spics on some level, the way I feel bad for wholphins.

They are a being which should not exist, and as a result, their very existence is torture. What we have to do will, in a sense, be a mercy. I find some small shred of solace in this.

What does that have to do with a war where the aim is to kill your enemy while you lack the numbers and now admittedly the backing of advanced military tech and funding. Do you know what it costs to supply your force, and I don't mean money just general supplies and man power. You also forget about all of South America that is drooling for the US to fall apart and help their fellow "latin american"

Okay and that proves the statement false? You sound like a faggot to me.

Then in your regards you'll die or keep close to your general local and won't be genociding anyone.

Okay so this is all a fucking LARP then? Thanks for proving my point. You have no plan or atleast an idea of one. Your relying on the idea that something will spark this therefore all the pieces will fall together. You admit no support from the military or government, or hope they want to side with you when they have plenty of other major cities and different groups they can supply and support while you pretend like this idea of yours will actually come into fruition. If it's random who will organize the cells across the country and if you're suggesting solely in the south you have not only spics but niggers to contend with as well, that out number you in a lot of areas, so. You isolated from the government that doesn't need you that can quarantine pockets in the north and fight on the west while supporting groups in the north that don't share your ideology because they aren't in the same demographic situation as you, will somehow be able to fight by your estimation more then 100m spics 10's of millions of niggers, no heavy weapons, no air support strictly ground warfare and while doing that you'll feed your "army" in a place where you're surrounded on all sides, have limited man power and that a "spark" by la raza claiming land in the south will make 10's of millions of whites leave their pockets around the country to your side, somehow get past the encirclement and aid you in your genocide across the south and eventually turn around and head north the exterminate detroit or whatever. Brilliant.

Their blood will quench the conquerors soul but never truly sate it's thirst.

Theirs no reason to be gentle, accept yourself and feel no guilt.

The entire point of the war would be to increase racial tensions between spics and whites.

Then we can remove them.

Time to fix the mess those Spaniard fuckers left us hundreds of years ago. You are a saint, user.

The fact you would even shit that sentence out proves that you're too stupid to appreciate the obvious answer.
No, Americans have no idea how to supply our military, it just never occurred to us. I mean, we only have active military bases in every region of the planet, and have more-or-less successfully prosecuted a war of attrition in the middle east, killing millions of people while only losing a few thousand of our own. Well, I guess you've proven your point. America doesn't have the military power to project itself onto the 3rd world shithole of a country that shares our southern border
FAGGOT

mexishits have a higher rate of obesity and more health problems overall.
shove your cuckchan >muh balkan meme up your shit hole, monkey.

I know whites can win, for fucks sake all I'm saying is there needs to be political change now and fast to lower these complications in the war that will not be in the shape you so desperately need to fulfill this LARP.

You're rhetoric doesn't make sense.
Niggers hate spics, spics hate niggers.

Remember when New Orleans niggers went across that bridge with the tens of thousands at once and a group of 60 armed WHITE men stopped them under the threat of a gun and told them to go back. I remember greatly, we still have beers and laugh about the shit hole niggers shooting at us.

…we kill them too.

I’m all for throwing our niggers at the front line of the Second Mexican-American War if only to further thin their numbers.

The USN is sopowerful that 1/6th of it could smash any overseas naval support.

The rest is cleaning up the Mississippi Basin, then coming together and driving the spics out entirely

I never said that or implied it, do you know the demography of your own country and how it is split racially? Mexicans wouldn't have to contend with niggers whites are the only ones surrounded in the south, this is the issue that needs to be taken into account and that is trying to be discussed through actions taken now like deporting, punishing cities and Trump keeping his word.

I don't know that particular incident but it doesn't change anything considering there wasn't war going on, how can you not see this? How does this not pop into your head?

The picture you posted doesn't even have anything to do with the situation we are facing right now? How do you even draw parallels? Also the government wouldn't be fighting rebels they'd be fighting the spics and nigger enclaves as well as anyone funding them, crumbling the economy and destroying order, this further proves my point.

Look at this retard.

As if running away from the problem and hope nobody comes over to wreck their shit hasnt been tried before.

You fucking retard.

I agree with you, Balkanization is retarded and makes no sense.

Tell me more

What does that have to do with a war? I never even said anything about balkanization you low IQ LARP.

I want reclamation, I want them consumed. When was the last war where you saw ol' chubby Jose get fed into a wood chipper and had his fat ass made in to diesel? Rape Montezuma's daughters and kill his sons, simple as that.

TUMBLING TUMBLING DOWN FOR YOU SHILLS

You're fucking retarded.

You won't get it, you'll follow orders to save the US and that means actual strategy, not LARPing.

Going to be killing wetbacks every day while The Wall is under construction. What a time to be alive.

This, now consider if Norinco sends jets and VT-4s to Mexico. China and Brazil have moved in on Mexico and it's getting more and more obvious that mexico is going to be a military enemy very soon. The concern I have is whether they can effectively utilize the cartels as an intelligence apparatus and smuggle weapons and troops into the US using cartel infrastructure as well and try and get the now majority Hispanic SW to side with Mexico. Considering that cartel members often joined the US military for training and still do you'd have spies in the military and mexican militias across the country. Canada would likely be torn, Western Canada wouldn't give a damn about Mexico but all the liberal fags in eastern Canada would scream at the top of their lungs for entering on the side of Mexico to stop that evil racist Trumpian America I'm sure those vt-4s will be monkey model POS' and wouldn't last against an American onslaught but it would be better than the tankless, jetless military mexico has now
I should do more research but I think this will be a scenario worth considering soon.

This is what the Argentinians did, they cleansed their country of niggers rapidly.

'Muh population' 'Muh majority'.
Didn't read the red team planner. It would devolve into a proxy war by other countries funding niggers and or spics vs white's. I'd like to see you out fund Japan or Russia because it would mean their nationalism would come under attack if the communists would win.

No my retarded friend you are.

They don't understand how many veterans and older men are moving toward the National Guard. Now that it means what it means.

All the shiny hardware in the world did nothing for ISIS. Russians kicked their asses with a fraction of the power the USA wields. Russia and USA united and we'll kill every kike and shitskin on the planet twice over.

lol, nice try.

fuck off captain blackpill. Anyway you think Trump, of all presidents, wouldn't throw those dirty spics in internment camps Takei style?? I hope they try and pull some shit, Texas has been waiting for the all clear for some time now

Russia would fund whites you dumb nigger.

What?

The only capable front line infantry units are white, over and over and over again. You shitskins keep shaking in your boots, we'll shoot you out of them soon.

Russia has been the friend of the USA for over two hundred years, retard. The only reason relations were ever bad was because of jews.

I ain't following you're orders, kike.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you some sort of shizo or something? What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Okay, whatever ramob, follow your orders when they're given to you.(GOON WAS KICKED IN THE DICK FOR THIS POST)

They're eating themselves right now.

GAS THE SPICS, BEANER WAR NOW

I'm not saying I am you retard.

In the past they haven't. Communist niggers were all funded by the Soviets.
But they're not as idealogical these days. They would fund whomever they thought would have the nuclear codes. That's all they would really care about.

Why would they? What do they gain from a crumbling nation on the brink of genocide and complete economic collapse. You know what they'd do? Invade Ukraine, probably bully the EU to a treaty, secure shit with China, putin clearly doesn't care about this nonsense.

Yeah and that would be the US government and the vast majority of land they will be able to control in the north.

Listen Faggot. We won't be getting any orders, cause who the fuck orders bombings of schools and hospitals chock full of spics?

Just look at the story of the Boers in South Africa

It's so pathetically obvious too. I don't know why they even bother.

"I just wanted to play video games." will be one of the most feared war cries to ever grace the field of battle.

FBI agents to Israel to catch hoaxes. Talks of appropriating 'some' land for the wall. And now this?? How can we ever get tired of winning?!?!

We'll never get tired of winning.

The soviet union communism was replaced with nationalism. FSB made sure of that with the bombs they placed under apartments linked to Chechen Muslims. (Russian equivalent black swan event similar to 9/11).

The soviet Union sponsored the niggers to fight the Rhodesian war and they did so by going against their master, which they already had done elsewhere during the 60s. While Israel back and funded the Rhodesian whites. Ultimately, all wars are banker wars. The debt economy is no longer profitable, the time is neigh to war profiteer. We need a whole lot less people on this planet.

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

Why haven't we IP blocked all shitskin countries from Holla Forums yet?
implementing a range block all over the mudlands would prevent idiots like fcc021 trying to infiltrate and pretend to be an intellectual.

This is where you're wrong, my friend. We actually need a lot MORE people. So to make room for them, we need to cleanse the remaining lower hominids from our planet. That will remove ~6 billion or so animals and free up their habitats for human development

(checked)

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

While the demographics are very concerning for the Southwestern front(also the PNW tbh because they are so cucked), even in a worst case scenario they are just ground zero for the war. The rest of the country will eventually come around and support them. Besides that I'm highly dubious the cartels could come together under a uniform leadership to actually conduct quality warfare, that along with the fact that no shitskin country has achieved more than stalemates in modern warfare. Many people could die, but it doesn't mean the casualties on the other side won't be just as severe, and defeat was never on the table

Because this isn't a safe space. If you can't counter them outright, you need to lurk more.

Correction, this isn't a safespace for shitskins.
This is the outer heaven for the white race.

I just don't see why the rest of the country will side with genocide when they aren't in immediate danger. The government and military can secure the north and fund groups and fight from there why would they side with this ideology.

It's proven to not be that.

They would work themselves up into a frenzy, surrender after the first major battle once the drugs and light beer dried up. Then start fighting over seats at the new NAU offices once they realize they can't win.

It's not a safespace because we remind the shitskins that somehow are "Smart" enough to find this site, let alone use a computer- that they are not welcome, that they are scum and they are better off killing themselves before we get to them.

By blocking this site we prove these animals that they are not welcome and will not know when we strike until it's too late.

Blocking the site? Do you believe that or what? And keep believing that I'm sure one day this will all be true all of these fantasies will come into fruition.

I believe tat Holla Forums should be blocked from all shitskin countries and if necessary, Canada, Israel, most of Western Europe, California and New York.
by locking this, shitskins, shills and kikes.

shitskins are too dumb/lazy to use a computer and can't see anything past google so they give up and end in cuck chan. same with shills and kikes as they are lazy shitskins.

Fuck off back to discord, filthy huwhite LARPer.

You're just mad because you can't prove me wrong.

Are you old enough to remember how it was when we went into Iraq? I guess none of those Texans and Californians cared when New York got bombed right? I understand there has been another decade of subversion but if you think that the rest of union is going to sit by and let what will likely be billed as "the cartels" vs American Citizens then you need to educate yourself my friend.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

I'm old enough, and I can assure you a chunk of land from Wyoming will walk towards TJ wielding Yellowstone's molten core. We aren't going alone. However Henderson, NV probably going to get another coat of Kentucky on it.

I think there a more things working against hispanics in the US that some in the thread haven't taken into account:

1. They're not as collectivist as blacks are. For as shit as niggers are, organizing a large group of them into a chimping mass is one of the few things they can accomplish with relative ease. Hispanics can't even vote collectively as effectively as niggers do.
2. Related to #1, hispanics tend to be divided among national lines. Cubans don't get along with Mexicans who don't get along with Puerto Ricans, etc. Another example is the behaviors exhibited by hispanic gangs in US cities. A set of Latin Kings from block A are as threatened by Latin King set from block B if the "feudal lord" above them isn't able to politically maintain the borders. We see similar things out west and in the south with MS13 and Le eMe.
3. Hispanics have an inviting exit strategy to avoid conflict and preserve their lives by just heading south. US whites don't really have anywhere to run, so in effect we are more native than even any native born beaner in terms of psychology.

that's going to help them in the long term though because it means the democrats won't be able to herd them all onto the handout plantation and niggerize them

at work or business though they do try to support other hispanics over non-spanish speakers, not just europeans but also indians, asians, etc. but the thing they don't realize is if speaking spanish ever become critical for advancement and success in the united states then whites will just learn spanish, it's not some secret code, it's a european language that was given to latin america by the conquerors, so fine, you want anglos to learn spanish, cool, idgaf

italians did the same shit when they first came here too, so i guess what i'm saying is give it a couple generations and hispanics will just be integrated into the bloc known as "white", the democrat plan to turn them into another permanent underclass like the blacks isn't going to work

There is some distinction, even if one wishes to D&C with regards to different European groups, Italians were still European (descendents of the Roman Empire. I don't remember how far the Umayyad went, but maybe some arab admixture for certain people). Compare that with the Hispanics, to be more precise, Mexicans, who usually have European as the lesser of the two in terms of their makeup. Verily so, usually if one is a Mexican with highly European blood (usually full European since high society doesn't mix with low society), they don't come and stay in the U.S. Afterall, they can come here anytime as tourists/business. Thus, the ones who'd need to "integrate" are the ones without the capacity of true integrations. Pray tell, why is it that African Americans haven't integrated into American society? Just like Hispanics/Mexicans they have some European admixture (it's why, as dumb as they are, they have an iq of about 85 as opposed to 68 in Africa). Yet, after roughly two centuries after slavery ending, 60 years since Civil Rights ending, and 40 years since we moved onto something else on the Progressive stack, they remain the same–generally barbaric.

False. Europeans never mixed with indians. this was a very small minority.

i live in the north east so i meet very few mexicans, but i meet a lot of other people from central american and south american, and they are pretty white, both genetically and culturally. i new a guy from argentina who, other than having a ridiculous accent, was super white and was close bros with all these old italian dudes who've been in america since the depression, and then people from honduras, panama, ecuador and brazil are all white as fuck, then you get indians from places like guyana or trinidad who are more british than anything…the only places where ppl seem non-white are guatamala and dominican republic (and some trinis and cubans are obviously african) so i guess if you live in a border state and people are just crossing over for free shit and to get paid in dollars, maybe they're kinda bummy, but the people coming to the big cities up north are all going to be white in a generation or two

Russia would try to ensure that the war drags on as long as it possibly can. They will probably openly side with whichever side is the weakest or perhaps keep a position of neutrality, but will also provide covert help to whichever side is losing at the moment.

And that's all you'll ever do.

Second pic. So does this mean that mankind's future is not in space, but underground or blow the deep sea? Where we can cloak ourselves from the universe's eyes? Maybe once our weaponry becomes advance we could then start an expedition throughout the galaxy. Maybe jump to near by moons and other planets to build massive underground colonies.

Holy shit it would be a slaughter. Oh I wish nigga would.

Yes we could take over Mexico but then we would have. all the population as new citizens, idiot. Fuck em

We're going to be dropping JDAM's on cartel compounds before this gets sorted out.

You realize this is their goal right?
See this post

You've no fucking idea what these spics are like. I've seen every fucking brand from mestizo to Brazilian; they're all mongrels. The 'whites' you think you're seeing are a mixture of Semitic Spaniards that AREN'T WHITE. Go to the south-west and get your fucking dose of mestizo enrichment. Let's see how 'white' you think they are after seeing Paco raping his cousin outside of the consignment store where his aunt, Marriana, smuggles drugs for her local cartel while scamming lower class whites into using their EBT on expired goods. You've no idea how bad it is you filthy fucking northerner.

It seems so few people here use their great IQ at all.

Didn't we have entire threads dedicated to how just a handful of trained men can do massive damage to the US? Internal guerilla warfare/sabotage can bring even powerfull countires to their knees.

WTF do you think it would happen if the US were to go to war with Mexico? How many traitors would you have? How many deserters? How many people that would fight you every step of the way (and don't evne kid yourself that all whites would unite - libshits would probably side with Mexico, and nigs would just nig everyone, creating more chaos).
It's definitely a war that the US could easily win if all you look at is military power - however, there's a lot more to it than that.
You'd have MILLIONS of enemies on your own soil. The price of victory may be horrific.

The palace of Dioklecijan. Noice. I live 200m for it.

Almost like he's saying it isn't shitskins that fight the most you fucking cuck.

Gotta water the tree of liberty sometime user.

Pollo Deporto

My Mexican neighbors packed up in the middle of the night over three days, took everything not nailed down and didn't even leave the chickens. Not a shot was fired.

No what we must do is create dozens, hundreds, no thousands of Seed/Generation ships and scatter to the solar winds.
While Earth may be struck by a KEW and have it's atmosphere blow away, or even be irradiated by focusing a star's entire output into a giant laser yes this has been discussed, it would require a civilization that could create a Dyson swarm. but it is possible. And yes even scores of these ships could be struck down, a few would survive. And those few would continue on, and likely know the location of the attacker(s) and be able to enact revenge.
Striking a planet with a KEW from interstellar range is one thing, striking a constantly, and randomly, zig-zaging ship the size of Rhode Island is another matter entirely. As those relativistic KEWs would have to also deal with light speed lag in IDing and matching course to those ships, which may/could/would be also traveling at relativistic speeds, most eggheads say around 10% of light speed would be the most efficient for a ship due to power requirement to accelerate to higher speeds.
On the other hand currently we humans have to deal with the other sapient species populating this world as inferred, our consensus has reached the inevitable conclusion that Hitler was to kindhearted to come to.

You get the noose, traitor.

Just remove their child support.

We've got all those FEMA camps sitting around empty.
I can't find exact numbers on the total holding capacity, though.
Either way, camps can't be that hard to build can they? Some barracks, a fence, a guard tower, etc.

Nigga… all outlet style malls serve as detention center.

(checked)
Huh, didn't even think of that.
Well there we go then, we definitely have the logistical capability to round them all up and hold onto them in that scenario.

At last I truly see.

Yep, the MUH FEMA conspiratards get a lot of things right, they just want to call it illuminati, NWO, anything, just not the jew.

Mexican attorney general arrested in San Diego on New York drug trafficking charges

For you

Most aren't willing to do that. It really comes down to how many cowards they have vs how many we have.

Hmmm…

Sounds like casus belli for seizure of Mexican land so the wall can be built on the far side of the Rio Grande.

In fact, come to think of it, if Mexican land were to be seized, it could be sold to pay for the wall!

There will be no ground conflict–that is pre-WWII thinking. We will issue the terms of their surrender and detonate a hydrogen bomb in the Mexican desert. If they fail to turn over the land, the next one will hit Mexico City. Easy enough to purge any spics that managed to get into the nuclear command.

The military is 90% white and nigger you disgusting jewish spic.

That isn't it. They live in America. Have huge real estate holdings as it's one the big ways they launder the dope money. Also, ironically, for security.

1. I assert Texas cares more about NYC than NYC cares about Texas. To Texans, New Yorkers are obnoxious rich jews, but still people, still Americans. To New Yorkers, Texans are poor subhuman flyover state fascists.

2. To make NYC care about Texas the way Texas cared about NYC, you'd at least need a mass casualty event in Texas that was like 9/11. Dozens or hundreds of smaller incidents adding up to or surpassing the same casualty count wouldn't cut the mustard, there is a large psychological difference. It needs to be sudden and shocking, something that glues every American across the country to their TVs all day long. Something they cannot ignore.

Italians integrated, assimilated and race-mixed rapidly. By the second and third generation "Italian American" meant little more than "likes spaghetti and talks with a fake accent while in the kitchen". Hollywood jews did their best to prevent this, by portraying all Italians as violent gangsters, but Italian Americans just laughed it off. You never really had new generations of Italian Americans turning to crime as a fashion, despite the best efforts of the jews.

Contrast that with spics, who have been in America a good 50 years or so longer than Italians. What's the primary difference between Italians and spics? Spics speak a European language, while Italians are Europeans. Despite all the banter about Italians being moorish niggers, the vast majority of them are still white, and still form white civilization. Spics on the other hand have a significant amount of savage native blood. Particularly Mexican and central American spics some varieties of South American spic are a lot more white. I know some legals from Chile who are very white, one is a pure-Germanic redhead, but these sort of "spics" are more of an exception that proves the rule…. This, combined with the fact that there are so damn many of them, really makes it hard for America to assimilate them without getting fucked up in the process.

Also, inb4 some dumb user tries to cite jewish movies or "reality television" to make the case that Italian Americans aren't assimilated. Jersey Shore was D+C propaganda put out by the jews, a failed attempt to reverse assimilation.

The Urban centers are the home of libshits and shitskins. They would be destroying themselves further justifying their removal. Do you remember how pissed off Americans were at 9/11? Can you imagine the kind of optics that terrorist groups comprised of spics would produce? And also the benefits of Guerrilla warfare work both ways. Rural whites own the vast majority of guns in the nation and are vastly more robust and well trained than any of these mexcriment invaders. Millions of them have been waiting for this day for decades.

Implying that outing traitors and showing the true nature of the subhumans is a bad thing. This is exactly what we need. Things are too murky right now, intentionally so. This would draw sharp lines in the sand and real Americans would have to choose a definitive side. That is exactly what needs to happen, so that we can remove the traitors and mudshits. Total polarization is key.

First off, you really overestimate the backbone of most spics. According to border patrol, just having Trump elected has caused a around 40% drop in illegal immigration. Alot of spics are basically going into hiding, for fear of ICE. They are cowardly little rats, for the most part. They are here to leech off of us, but very few would have the gall to try to take on the US government and white populace directly.

Sure. The price of victory will be horrific. But its much less horrific than the price of defeat. That is a reality. There is no painless way out of this. So dont be a weak-willed faggot and accept defeat, just because you dont want to get your hands dirty. People are going to die and die painfully, no matter what you or I do. That fate was sealed in 1965, so you can thank the boomers and "greatest generation" for that.

The term "hispanic" is worthless anyway. I don't know the official definition, but people use it to refer to anybody living in the American hemisphere who speaks Spanish. In this way, they group every conceivable race together into some weird hybrid "ethnic group" with no basis in reality. There are white as fuck Argentinians and Brazilians and Mexicans. I'm not worried about any people just because they speak Spanish and come from some other country. I'm specifically worried about the central and south American pygmy indians who have since time immemorial worshipped at the altar of bloody-minded gods and their death cults.

The term "Latino" is even worse. It's a meme that was deliberately engineered by the French to justify French intervention in Mexico.

weird
malls here in bananaland don't have any of this, they're just boxes

Neutron bombs and nerve gas.

I don't buy this for two reasons:

1. Those "towers" are almost always fake, not actually suitable for use as guard towers. There aren't stairs going up into them, and there aren't rooms on the top of them with suitable views of below.

2. Real guard towers can be very cheap and portable. There is no real reason they'd need to build and disguise them ahead of time. pics related.

Oh god yes, after the first bits of sabotage lets round them all up in internment camps. The debrownification would be glorious.

Kek. What a "coincidence." Atta boy Trump, show the (((bad hombres))) you mean real fucking business.

Kek.