Trump Interior Secretary suggests US will seize Mexican land to build border wall

E&E News reports that Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke talked about the logistics of building a border wall while speaking at an event held by the Public Lands Council this week, and he said the Trump administration didn’t want to build the wall on American soil because it would mean ceding the entire Rio Grande river to Mexico.

“The border is complicated, as far as building a physical wall,” Zinke said. “The Rio Grande, what side of the river are you going to put the wall? We’re not going to put it on our side and cede the river to Mexico. And we’re probably not going to put it in the middle of the river.”

Zinke didn’t elaborate on how the wall would get built if it wasn’t located on America’s side of the Rio Grande or in the middle of the river, which implies that it would be built on the Mexican side of the border.

rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-interior-secretary-suggests-u-s-will-seize-mexican-land-to-build-border-wall-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9XgiE
craigshirley.com/article/a-man-a-planthe-unintended-consequences-of-giving-up-the-panama-canal-3/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrijos–Carter_Treaties

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Fuck those spics. They've been taking from us it's time to take from them.

Good. Bush's border fence actually gave mexicans land. In some cases they gave private land owned by locals to the mexicans.

It begins.

PLEASE

The salt and butthurt would be historic. Just imagine the chimp-outs the La Raze retards would throw.

This is gonna be good.

I always said that there was multiple ways of making Mexico pay. Taking land is most certainly one.

I really fucking hope so.

Mexico needs to get it's ass kicked.

is that how tall Mexico is?

Checked.

We've been giving them free schooling for their beaner brats, free health care, welfare, food stamps, section 8, in-state tuition at colleges, affirmative action, all this and more for almost 40 fucking years. Annexing a few hundred yards of Mexican land doesn't compensate us 1/10th of 1% for the amount of shit these 5-foot tall brown parasites have leeched off of us.

Ayy cariba dose gringoes aren't goon to gibe aztlan, they're going to take more land!

Please god yes!

PUT THE FUCKER IN THE WATER

You're about so see whoever lives in this fucking house all over the national television with a GoFundMePaetreon in a few days.

You mean Trump River.

Mein sides

He's going back.

Wew lads. Wouldn't the river be better served as a moat?

But then again if the wall was on the other side of the river, the illegals would have to cross a river after scaling a wall, which they normally use boats for.

Good luck scaling a wall with a boat, top lel.

Fucking hivemind.

DOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT
FUCKING DO IT!

The exact opposite is better.
You can't do shit about Mexicans crossing the river to get to the wall, you have to wait.
Make them cross the wall first, then shoot them as they have to climb down into the river on AMERICAN soil.
You guys are not thinking big.

I dunno bout that house specifically, but I saw some… 'thing', I want to say some Mestizoid majority-Injun-derived mishap on one of the shitty cuck cable news stations the other day.
Fat, old cunt crying that the government wasn't giving them a windfall for claiming like 1 acre, on the basis that there were like 14-15 kids in this horde of batter-taco refuse and the old fat mudshit didn't think it was fair that they'd have to split the proceeds between them.

A good moat needs crocodiles.

Mexican pollution continues to disrupt the ecosystem of the Rio Grande.
To protect one of our nation's landmark rivers, we must build a wall to protect it from it's most violent abuser: Mexico.
npr.org/2013/10/22/239631549/despite-efforts-rio-grande-river-is-one-dirty-border
archive.is/9XgiE

We must secure the existence of our land, and a future for natural beauty.

We could electrify the rio grande using hydroelectric power for free. Watch the beaners jump like the carp they are

Kek. Have you seen the images with litter and inflatable boats all along the border river?

Why are there Mexicans in Mexico who would sympathise with people who do anything they can to leave your country and illegally no less?

Because that's the Mexican dream.

Trump could probably just buy some land from Mexico and extend our border beyond the Rio Grande, possibly promise to reduce the price of the wall if they give him a good deal. The butthurt would be hilarious.

Also, that's an incredibly shitty looking river.

Just goes to show that Whites are the only ones that actually care about the environment. All shitskins would be happy to live along a shit river like in India.

Texas alread has a lot of gators in the eastern half, I bet there's hundreds of gators in the Rio

There's none because the Mexicans polluted it to hell.

It's ours now. What are they going to do, cry about it?
Also it's not a river, it's a canyon that floods every other month with enough water to fill a great lake.

>and send the bill to Mexico

Hell, seize all of Mexico. What the fuck are they gonna do about it?

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

So THAT'S what Jews evolved from.

Not the same, but its a start.

Not unless we wipe it clean of brown people.
At that rate we should just go all the way to the Panama canal (again, wiping the land clean).
Then maybe canada too.

Manifest Destiny mother fucker this shit was put here for me so fuck you I'm taking it, stop me if you can (you can't).

you aren't thinking big enough

If you're going to go that far, might as well take the whole Spanish Main.

Maybe a whole river's worth. :^)

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Fug I guess you're right, Trump always says to think big.

I wonder who got these digits

burgers don't have crocs unless in the everglades and even then gators outnumber crocs,

I think you meant to post

I'll put my thumbs through a fucking crocodile's eyes you fucking faggot.

How about this?
100 United States of America.

His ghost is with us

Go bigger.

Make Terraforming Great Again

Sometimes, less is more.

I know, and crocodiles are so much more vicious than gators.

Go for it, you might get lucky and turn out to be a druid.

we've done this once already

IT'S HAPPENING

Why in the fuck did we ever give it away?

Fuck that.

As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.

Same reason we give sub-humans anything.

White Guilt.

look, we really do not want it.

it could never be cleared of the native populous which is why we gave it back the first time.

You know the Rio Grande only follows along 2/3rds of the border, right?
That would a be a 600 mile canal. between California and Texas.
It would be cheaper to truck something along the interstate.
You could create a pyramid the size Kansas but what good would it do you?

I LOVE AMERICA AGAIN

Texas does have cottonmouths, many times you see the nest under a bridge or shaded area by a river.

A guy in my town, when I was a kid, jumped off a cliff into a lake. A popular pastime in the area. Except he landed in a ball of mating snakes, who promptly bit the shit out of him. He never made it out of the water.

Because we killed 20 of their citizens who tried to take it by force (and killed 5 marines in the process).
Oh how evil we used to be!

I wonder how many american citizens cross the border to mexico illegaly. would be a nice comparison.

You all are dumb. Mexico is going to be very wealthy once the silver rigging is ended. They are going to pay for it, it will be on their side of the river, and they will use it to keep Ameriniggers out.

Says here this is American soil, muchas Garcias

It's all American soil in my eyes, boyo.

craigshirley.com/article/a-man-a-planthe-unintended-consequences-of-giving-up-the-panama-canal-3/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrijos–Carter_Treaties

It was given away by a weakling liberal president who wanted to signal to the world that America was no longer a superpower.

The Panama canal was a huge investment in time and resources that not even the European powers could complete. Giving it away was one of the worst acts of cuckoldry the US ever went through.

Also, fuck Panamanians.

Good goy. 0.01 peso has been deposited into your account

Right, of course. A rich Mexico. At least give us a source before people start calling your bullshit.

Sick reference bro. Make Filibusters great again.

Yet another reminder that this is the border that Congress voted to approve and President Polk signed as legitimate in the Treaty of Guadeloupe Hidalgo. It was the VIRTUE SIGNALLING TRAITOR, Nicolas Trist, who illegally negotiated for less land.

That war was full of traitors. Like that paddy division that tuned traitor and fought for the mexicans. The anarchists still hold them up as "good whites"

I'm getting real worried about the wall- help me out anons.

People on this board were either indifferent or glad that ryancare died- but remember, republicans have droned on and on about ending obamacare for the past 9 years and when they had a golden opportunity they fucked it up out of pettiness.

It's fairly common knowledge that the neocon cucks in congress LOVE the spic invasion going on right now and spoke out vehemently against the wall on the campaign trail. If they could fuck up ryancare (something most of them wanted) up so easily- then how the hell is trump going to secure funding for the wall (which none of them want)?

Not a defeatist shill- but I don't see any way trump could pull this off without either blackmailing neocons like Mcain, literally ordering hits on never-trumpers in congress, or only going as far as he can with executive orders.

People on this board were either indifferent or glad that ryancare died- but remember, republicans have droned on and on about ending obamacare for the past 9 years and when they had a golden opportunity they fucked it up out of pettiness.
$0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account.
now go fucking read the ryancare thread, you mong

Obamacare will die on its own, there was a thread about it earlier. As for funding on the wall time will tell of congress bends the knee. At this point I'd throw my pennies in the wall jar. Though if citizens voluntarily pay for the wall the libs would go crazy on Trump breaking his promises.

M A N I F E S T D E S T I N Y
A
N
I
F
E
S
T

D
E
S
T
I
N
Y

Its one of the top silver producers in the world. Deutsche Bank was sued and had to confess to silver market rigging. This isn't even scratching the surface of whats going on with silver but its going to be yuge when it happens which looks like sometime this year.

With expanding populations and dwindling supplies water wars are the future of geopolitics. This is the US gaining/taking control of a major river. Best to do it now while Mexico is weak af.

they are delivering aliens per jet ski. good luck lifting jet skis over the wall.

For the left:
Imagine in eight years… you look back on your life and realize you spent it being perpetually angry and sharing Huffington Post and NowThis articles every day. All you will have to show for it are the screenshots of the #BriannaWu2024 profile pics you made with your antifa friends that made it to the front page on Reddit for a few hours before being outranked by a .gif of a cat eating peanut butter.

hmmmmmm something went wrong with that screenshot.
it begins like this:

If the (((neo-cohens))) want a war, here's their chance!

I'd give them this war for sure, hell if theu really want another war in the Middle-East as well, I'll give them even that, except Iran would have to wait until Israel has been left in desolation by the USA.

To be fair, we already gave them back California, so the least they could do is give us the Rio Grande.

This. Now's your chance, Billy! Bomb Mexico, like you bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and twenty-seven other countries. This is you loony dreams and destiny come to life! Force shit upon the spics!

Deport yourself

I'd bomb all shitskin countries to ash if I could.

We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

DO IT

DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Deal. We love that shit, we do it all the time. First we hit the bridges. Then the water utilities. Then the power grid goes down. Next we target weapons and ammo caches. If food storage is nearby, those get bombarded too. After that come the hospitals. Nott too many casualties as of yet, although within 3 years millions of your citizens will die from this attack even if we stopped right there, left and let you rebuild totally in peace. That was round one. Ready for round 2?

This is the part where we move our subs, destroyers and aircraft carriers around your country. With this in place, the sanctions begin. Nothing comes in and nothing goes out, unless we say so. Has your beaner pride given out yet? Will your leaders surrender as their people starve and die of disease by the millions? Nah, they're hiding out in bunkers. So far, the USA hasn't fired a single bullet or put a single boot on mexican dust. Round 2 was easy, we're fucking spectacular at this.

Round 3 is what I like to call "drone bonus round". For 6 months or so, as your people starve, we take our top autists and stick them at monitors to have fun with our predator drones. "You'll never see it coming" t.Obonobo. We'll use these to bomb wedding parties to "get that terrorist", to randomly bomb trucks on the roads, to take out groups of "enemy forces", etc. You know the deal. It means we terrorize your ass until the sight of a blue sky makes you tremble in fear. Ready for more?

We've already won, but that's not going to be satisfying to a true American. We could let your shit country just wither away, but no! TANKS IN 30! This is the part where we mobilize armor. Expect 3 days of intense bombing on basically everything that still stands. These aren't tactical air strikes like before, this is to turn your cities into rubble. That way when our ground forces advance, you have nothing to hide behind but medium-sized chunks of concrete. Anything that moves gets shot, as we herd your pathetic survivors into camps to do with as we please. You are a broken shell of a country, a fertile ground for some real American freedom.

And sitting quite comfy in front of the screen is pic related, watching all this go down from home, hoping that maybe they'll get to use some of their ammo on something, anything. And maybe they will. Maybe they'll decide that killing mexcriment on the other side of the border isn't good enough.

tl;dr, when we say you're fucked, you're proper fucked and there's not a goddamn thing you can do to stop it

THIS IS WHAT IT IS LIKE TO FIGHT AMERICA. YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT WELL ENOUGH ALONE, YOU FILTHY BEAN-CREATURES. NOW, INSTEAD, YOU GET FREEDOM. THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM, FROM LIFE ITSELF.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Look up the "Golden Axis" plan, derived from the 19th century dream of a "Golden Circle".

YES. The south bank is ours.
Fest steht und treu die Wacht, die Wacht am Rhein.

Why don't you muricans call it Big River instead of Rio Grande, just curious ?

We didn't really change too many names from whatever Spanish or French named them.

dubs confirm sea to shining sea, pole to pole

same reason why we didn't expel shitskins who dared named themselves Jesus.
liberals tried justifying it by saying it's "hey zeus" but it's fucking Jesus.

Because it's only a big river for you.

Great story great thread but learn how to greentext you fucking faggot

Just a reminder to everyone here, this great man fought in that war.

I like this idea. Take the entire fucking thing all the way down to panama. Mexican immigration issue forever fixed. If Mexico sucks that bad, we'll liberate the shit out of them. Hispanics inside our borders who work against us eliminated. Mexican men die off in the war. Latinas, as expected, side with us to save their own hides. Scares the shit out of Canada. Beaners in the US flee to Canada or run south to get blown up. With an abundance of spic girls and no spic boys, they get absorbed and bleached out of existence by race mixers. The final solution to the Mexican question. I like it.

On the one hand if we build the wall on our side of the river then they will quickly find out about the cyborg alligators and ruin the surprise, on the other hand if we put the wall on their side of the river then there is a chance they will never experience or even know about the cyborg alligators.

You are thinking of the Pancho Villa Expedition.

tell me about the flag, why does it have only 45 stars?

are you retarded

By the holy reee of Kek user that was scary

Ooo, i wish i wish

Are you ready to take new land for your nation, brothers?

Capped for posterity.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

SIEG HEIL. DEUS VULT.

SIEG HEIL.

SIEH HEIL.

SIEG HEIL

(卐)
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

It's genius really. There are so many interpretations to how they will 'pay'. Normalfags only think cash money has value.

CHECKING THESE DIGITS WITH NO SURVIVORS

ABSOLUTELY CHECKED

just passing through baby

did he get shards in that other gals face?

checked

Jesus. You guys gonna give any mercy to Canada since some of us actually spent a year+ memeing Trump into office or are we fucked too?

Maybe the dude after Trump can threaten our still cucked PM in 2024 about not being such a faggot and kick Islam out of Canada and all will be cool?

'scool famalam.
Canada isn't causing any problems the way Mexico is.

Well all right, Caribbean nogs and Canadian libshits can now outvote you in the senate.

Fucking get off the internet nigger.

source?

Probably because it's draped over top of the rod/curtains it's hung on and secured from behind.

Fake news as fuck

They told all the Trump supporters this comment meant there won't be a physical wall

Then they told all the liberals that this comment means they're planning to sieze land from Mexico.

round up all the illegals and make the wetbacks dig the canal. that can be their repayment for their many crimes and tresspasses and abusing our welfare.

Can we go with this plan? I want to bring my SVT's home.

Fuck that, Russia annexed Crimea and the world did fuck all to stop it, what will they do to Trump USA when they annex Monterrey City and everything else as deep into Mexico, to form the new state of Monterrey??

FUCK OFF KIKE

Fuck off beaner shill, nobody wants to live in your shitty beaner country, especially not us.

nice get my dude

One America One Continent

So that's how Mexico will pay for the wall…

(checked)
my exact first thoughts too, my man

We actually pretty much already have the situation depicted in that screencap. Thanks to the intermodal freight container and our freight rail system, it's often already cheaper to unload cargo from a ship on one coast, move it across America by rail or truck to the other coast, and then put it back on another ship, than it is to go down to Panama.

stop posting this retarded pepe A Wyatt Fagg

I talk shit about canadia just like everyone else, but I actually have nothing against you guys. You've been amazing allies and I hope you unfuck yourselves soon.

We'll always stand by you guys. Forgive our fucked state; we're doing what we can to reverse it as quickly as possible.

gas mexicans

It was some anti-Trump ad that was pulled near immediately because we kek'd a little too loud and it scared the mexijew

That came out sounding beyond cucked smh tbh fam.

seriously that stupid?

fuck, all that screming in mexican

this was actually a HUGE part of the NSDAP platform because the jews and slavs to the east were such terrible stewards of the land. it's a great way to get eco-conscious centrists to taste sympathy for aspects of NS.

Thanks for the update, Moishe.

'cause that totally worked the first time, right Juan?

Just a reminder about how we do things in Montana

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/02/interior-secretary-ryan-zinke-rides-horse-to-work/98628046/

that's so fucking comfy

this pleases me greatly.