One of my liberal friends has realized that I'm a conservative and is trying to "expose" me by baiting me into saying...

One of my liberal friends has realized that I'm a conservative and is trying to "expose" me by baiting me into saying non-liberal things in front of our peers. I refuse to lie about my beliefs, so I'm not going to pretend to be a liberal. But, I need to know how to voice my beliefs without giving them ammunition to use against me.

Recently, she asked me, "Where do you think homosexuality comes from?" I stated that biological organisms are clearly meant to be heterosexual, considering the compatibility of the male and female sex organs and the fact that the female reproductive system needs a seed from the male reproductive system. I said that the existence of homosexuality was like a bug or a glitch in a human's "code".

She got absolutely livid, calling me "homophobe" and other shit like that - and our peers were actually agreeing with her. I feel like my point was 100% logical and scientific, and I was baffled that they could be so fucking brainwashed as to think that my statement sounded bigoted.

I don't want to back down on this one, but I am not sure how to convince them to understand my point of view. What do I say the next time I encounter them?

Get new friends and stop blog posting

>>>/qq/

Listen to this kind young man's advice.

reported for being a newfag blogger

Sorry, I thought I was posting on the politics board, for discussing political issues. Oops.

reported for not saging the newfag blogger

First stop having shitty friends. If they stop being your friends for your beliefs then they are not your friends in the first place.

For the homosexuality it is as simple as do not use "bad" words like glich of bug. Go for things like "natural mutations" that happen randomly to people just like some people are born with worse eyesight or some other imperfections. That way you make your point, beause mutations even if they are natural they are still mutations and not the appropiate thing to happen neither the common one, but you are not telling they are a fucking glich in the system since that looks like "you wanna erase them".

Also, everytime they try to ask you "what do you think about something", make clear first they they do not know how it works since nobody knows exactly how it works. We don't know how homosexuality works, so any opinion is possible and attacking someone for their beliefs is biggotry. Basically attack her with her own weapon before she can use it.

I think this is solid advice. Thanks.

This. If your views arent accepted and they feel justified into peer pressuring you into their views without any reasonable discussion, then they miss the point.

/thread

OP it is so much better to have no friends than lefty friends. They are not friends. As them the JQ and you'll see their true colors

Why didn't you ask her where she thought it came from?

Honestly, yeah, these people aren't your friends and if you tell too much hatetruth they'll tell you such. Fuck these people. This girl is trying to use social shame to bully you back into the cult. Don't let her.

Look OP, next time your liberal "friends" ask you about the origin of homosexuality, show them this thread.

Don't worry, no charge for them.

lol

The bog and it has to go back.

No one fears fags, they just want to protect their children from kiddie diddlers and the spreading of VD

Dont. These people are not your friends. You need to decide want is important to you, not trying to suck the butt of other ass kissers. This is not the time for fence sitting, be a man.

Burn in hell you fucking bent nose faggot. Reported.

Just tell them Sodomy is of Satan. That's what I do.

YOU DON'T NEED THEIR APPROVAL AND YOU DON'T NEED TO BE VALIDATED BY THEM TO BOOST YOUR SELF ESTEEM - GO ALPHA

tippity-top tier b8

All of the above is good advice, but one thing I've noticed that lots of more conservative types I've known have done is simply over-exagerate (or state it in ways they believe it satire when its not). If some one brings up faggotry call it demonic possession, because there's no way a loving God would want a man to put his most prized organ into a hole that is literally used for shitting.

It's both true and probably too 'out there' for them to get genuinely offended by. If they are just have fun 'triggering' the hell out of them. If all of your friends are faggots and they want to ostracize you for your opinions/humour; big fucking loss.

sage for blogshit

tell em gays are fucked up in the head. That being gay is against the divine system (nature). To suck your cock if they don't like it. If they don't talk to you anymore, you're welcome user.

I classify homosexuality as a fetish. A sexual behavior outside the act of procreation usually brought on by abuse, trauma, or unexamined innocent explorations in childhood. Causes aside, it is obvious due to its reproductovely inhibitory nature that it should be classified as a pathology.

Easy. Stop giving a fuck.

You shouldn't have liberal friends, OP. You'll need to fight that person in the upcoming Civil War. I'd rather die alone than befriend a group of liberals. Uncuck yourself and leave them.

So, faggots choose to be gay, then?

Why are you blogging on Holla Forums.

Are you in high school?

Just fully redpill them fam.
When they ask your opinion on homosexuals, cite the statistics that show 100% of LGBTQWTF were molested/raped as children and, unfortunately, some most of those will go on to perpetuate the cycle.

If there's any faggots in the group, you'll see a light switch flip in their brains and they'll admit they were abused as children. Nobody will attack you because they don't want to give the appearance of cheapening the psychological issues and trauma degenerate faggots are living with, and because they all know deep down it's true.

There is no hope for them. Every argument you have will begin with them baiting you like this. Then tearing into you for their own amusement.

They were never your friends. A friend is someone you can confide in no matter what even if they or you don't agree on everything.

The solution? Get new friends.

Sorry that your attention span is too small for a post longer than 1 sentence. Maybe one day you'll have more IQ than a nigger and will actually be able to process paragraphs.

Bro tell them you're against faggots because you've recently converted to Islam.

Watch their heads explode.

This is actually a very strong argument

Dubs of truth. Most people will only have a couple of real friends in their life, cherish them. These people are acquaintances.

libshits repel good people and women will always smell your lack of confidence while you "tolerate" them. Ditch them or be a cuck forever.