Deus ex mankind divided

haha he won

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nKcGh#selection-703.311-703.694
youtube.com/watch?v=aUn6cyh9-Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't look that much like him to be honest

this

I support Trump but you trumpkins or whatever people call you are huge faggots.

The only winner is Medalicka.

thats a modernized version of a painting by leonardo da vinci you stupid stormfaggot

Holla Forumstards need to get out

What are you doing in a jewish interactive movies forum, Holla Forums?

wow is this the power of murrican education…

Don't blame America. OP is just a faggot.

And I was trying to locate the original video to understand what OP meant.

As someone who almost became a teacher, yeah, American education is a bad joke and getting worse by the day. My brief period as a student teacher included watching a supposed AP level course teaching shitty, minority authors in favor of Shakespeare, Homer, ect. because they didn't want to teach "old, dead, white guys." Expect to see many, many more woefully uneducated people like OP in the future as schools stop teaching kids about any talented artists or revolutionary scientists just because those people were white.

Trumpcucks everyone

Are you stupid?

This Donald Trump meme is stale

A demo? Trailer? Beta?

That doesn't even remotely look like him.

I don't see any turkey or orange in that picture, so no, it isn't him.

am I missing something? What`s in the picture?

I'll take the bait just to say that it's Michelangelo's David just in case anyone is too stupid to figure it out themselves.

I want it to be good, but I have my doubts

Seems like this thread needs something to get it on track.

archive.is/nKcGh#selection-703.311-703.694

Project much, user?

Why is there a Naruto panting on the left?

I'm beginning to think sexually identifying as gamergate would be the best trigger against these people.

these deus ex manchild shills sure are desperate.
now you.

Not that it's better here in Yorop either.

My country, Finland used to take pride in the fact that our schooling system is(was) one of the best, perhaps THE best fucking system to make sure kids actually fucking learn something but nowadays… they are dropping classical music classes and such with both activity and historical value because famous people went to them just so they can divert more money to teachin fucking Somalian "language" of all things and overall shitskin niggers dragging the system down because they need to get a free pass despite barely being illiterate.
And let's not forget teachers cant do jack shit anymore, probably like you guys have in Murrifatland where if you so much as touch a student who is misbehaving it's game over for your career especially if it's a minority.

I almost became a teacher too but thank god i decided otherwise.

That's David you fucking plebeian.

It looks like a painting of classical greek sculpture you sperg

youtube.com/watch?v=aUn6cyh9-Ic
Game is going to be shit

Ill stop when he loses. Although i do wonder how his fanbase will react.

Rest in peace, Suomi

You know what to do, Mr. Saari.

its only going to get worse.

If trump is so evil then why does both the left and the right hate him while the rest of the citizens of the nation love him?

Nice dubs thread you cockmongler

because he is a moderate