Wurm Unlimited

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people.

We currently have about 30+ members and are witnessing the start of booming industry.

Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.

4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.

Old client: kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

Torrent Hash: 29a20ee9d5960d3fe1aafc1e42134c8e64aa1276

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT

if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

New client: mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas

Torrent Hash: 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6

Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT

Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default

Change

use_nagles_algorithm from false to true

chat_censor from true to false

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.

We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650.

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"

A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Q: "But how do I-"

Q: "Yeah but-"

IF YOU ARE NEW THEN BUILD A CART. IT IS THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO

AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES, BROSMOUTH LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING MESS YOU FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Trader
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Nutrition
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Priest#Restrictions
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Vynora_priest#Priest_penalties
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
wurmian.cloudapp.net/mob-bounty-values/
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent
wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip==MAKE
wurmian.cloudapp.net/Start
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_PageQ:
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new rule thread

Plant some mother fucking trees too.

Yea but you would be able to have your choice of mates and become the progenitor of the children that will eventually travel the stars.
Fuck you don't even need to conquer the world, there is some dude who got his head beat in thousands of years ago and he is the father of 20% of Europe.

How is that user with the tree nursery going?

And I have noticed someone planet a bunch of trees on the west-ish side of the hill, but they were all apple trees so it was probably for food reasons.

I didn't notice it, sorry these thread are usually well into 100 posts by the time I find them so I sorta ignore the beginning.

I found it and saved it for next time, if I'm the one to make it.

for what purpose.

nah this world is shit, Europe proves this.

Also, if you update and the launcher stops working, try pic from last thread. Can't get the live map to come back, though.

Alright, which one of you faggots dumped sand all over the rice farm? Chairman Cheng is going to be pissed.

No respect, I tell you. That's what's wrong with all these new immigrants.

Big Bossu went off to get a fuckton of sand last I saw him.

Everything has a purpose.
Life is programmed to expand, we are agents of entropy helping speed the universe up to its inevitable end.

I just like the idea of squirting a baby into some girls stomach, then everything collapses and my little half-autist goes and repopulates the earth.

I think a world full of people like me would be funny as hell.

Anyway this is all getting off topic.
So how hard is it to make a boat, how many hours do people think it would take to gain the necessary skills to make one?

Never mind, either an admin is fucking with me or I've finally gone insane.

What is this? Minecraft for nerds?

Minecraft for autists

In the game I just spat at an old dog lol

It's more Dwarf Fort Adventureer Mode + Runescape.

*for autists

dwarf fortress for normalfags

INSANITY IT IS!
I turned around and saw pic 1 and assumed it was a vandalized version of pic 2, when in actuality, the two areas are right next to each other.

Can we put the village coffers toward buying a trader contact? It'll help the village hey a working economy. I don't want to be a communist anymore.

How do the traders work? We sell shit to them?

We can buy some shit and sell nearly everything from a NPC Trader, but he can go broke.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Trader

I think that, on this server, the king gold is nearly infinite

By the way, someone can stock a market stall with a merchant.
If you want to start making money, I highly recommend picking one of them up and selling some wood in the plaza.

I would do that if I has the money to buy the merchant.

Alright, what have i missed in the last 20 hours?

Well I had a shower, played with my cat did some math homework, took out the trash. Having a beer now.

I sold my hair to make women's wigs

Some people were talking about getting us to train and become swole so we can storm the HotA.
Zanzibarland became independent and formed an alliance with Brosmouth that is now called I believe the Brofederacy.
Olives will become ripe on their trees any fucking day now so if you want oil to light your lamps now is the time to fan out and look for olive trees.

Someone autismed over the city layout. We learned what "portcullis" means. It turned out the best meals are made from small nails. If you tilt your head the coastline looks like a jew, with brosmouth being the teeth.

We're on an expedition across half the continent to rescue a single horse.

holy fuck that's uncanny

I hope not, I don't want him as my neighbor.

What are you some kind of zanzibar fag?

Wait what?

I don't live inside Brosmouth, I live just outside it to the west. I've been meaning to joining but I haven't gotten around to it and I don't know how. Nice first spoiler.

shit nigger even sleeping makes me feel like I've been away for too long

Fuck this i'm building an underground mason shop

Glad I built on the beach, out of stone, because I'm not retarded.

I DID IT
I MADE THE BOAT
I IMPROVED THE BOAT
I PUSHED THE BOAT INTO THE WATER
NOW TO BROSMOUTH

It's like a 10 minute walk to Brosmouth from spawn nigga what are you doing?

Arriving in style, that's what

Are there a lot of people playing? I don't want to bother with this if it's fucking dead.

He could have even just posted his name in the thread. Upon receiving the invite he could just fucking straight up teleport there.

Quickly looking theres 20-30 in village chat, prolly more in alliance.

Neat, guess I'll give it a go.

Where were you when bros mouth became jews mouth?

You disgust me.

Brosmouth is active 24/7. I know this because my sleeping times have been really fucked up for about a week. Never less than 10 players on from what I can figure.

There is and has been a synagogue in the city and a circumcision hut outside the city.

trial by compass

Looks more complicated install than I like. How hard is it really?

Harder than my dick.

If you think it's complicated to install then don't even try to play it

It is an autistic mesh of Dwarf Fortress, Minecraft, Runescape and Banished.

Barely above average cognitive ability and an elementary understanding of English.

Is the server dead?

No, the download and install, not the gameplay. I'm lazy as hell and typing in one captcha for today was pushing it.

ded

perfect timing while 10 of us are out in the middle of nowhere

rip

Look at him and laugh!

Good time to be in the middle of combat.

is someone interpreting text for you? because if you're this retarded you sure can't read

Why do you even care?

10 SECONDS TO SHUTDOWN

What?

I wonder if we are going to reach the point where everyone else in the server hates us enough that they band and go to war on us.That would be fucking awesome

You guys sure seem set on pissing off everyone who's not us.

Am I dead yet?

The only way that would happen is if the server gets filled with "vets" that have nothing else to do.
or you chop down all their wood

Oh no, they manage to accomplish pissing each other off as well.

it's back up!

Would be cool but no pvp outside of HOTUS. Unless the GM decided to put on some war games, but we know what people around us are going to do.

What the fuck have we actually done? statue not included

We are doing our own thing in our own secluded area yet we're somehow the source of everybody's problems on the server. They're pissing themselves off.

you say that like its a bad thing

I'm still having the same issues with the launcher.

When the mods are renamed to properties1 it doesn't respond. I've tried both the old and new clients now and get the same result.

When the mods are named as regular properties files the launcher shows a loading wheel on the cursor and then nothing.

A declaration of war that would set off a flag to enable server PVP? Yes please.

We carved TRUMP 2016 and a Swastika into the mountain. And we called a whole settlement FAG with an arrow.

I did not know that. Pics?

Is this what passes for pissing people off these days?

Look at the map

EVERYFUCKINGTIMEWEGOOUTTHEGODDAMNPIECEOFSHITSERVERSHUTSDOWNWHYREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENOWIMLOSTINFUCKINGNOWHEREANDHAVENOWAYBACKFUCKTHISGAYGAME

I played the free Wurm for a while, my character's name was YourGFWantsMyWurm and I got like half the server complaining about how I was being rude and ruining their time.

I fucking love you faggots so much

nope, no village pvp its freedom server ruleset with hacked in HOTA/Arena

and i literally wont care about Hunts by the time yall start actually doing them

/suicide
You can spawn at the village. Try and put your corpse next to a common landmark. Mountains and buildings are good ones. You could wander until you find a village then find it on the map to retrieve your corpse. Don't worry your items are safe for about a week.

That's one guy, not the entire server.

Perfect

1.14GB file and Megaupload wants me to download its browser extension. See, this is the shit I hate running into when trying to install a game. Is there a way to bypass that?

That's just one example.

implying the rest of the server isnt literally 1 other guy

I'm at work, but I'm pretty sure there was a torrent uploaded during the weekend.

Just slightly out of date, doesn't show the new field I'm digging next to my house.

You literally just press download. How fucking retarded are you?

Do you have brain damage?

MEGA Firefox extension
To download files larger than 1 GB, please install MEGAsync or our browser extension.
Download MEGA for Firefox

why are you browsing Holla Forums at work user?

nobody cares you have a job.

This idea would take too much autism, though it would be fun.

TORRENT

nah we have enough people we could do it

Use jdownloader 2.

That doesn't work for everyone. I'm not sure what makes it possible, but it's not supposed to happen.

Then afterwards, sand everything.

I have some downtime and just explaining why I don't have the torrent link to spoonfeed him at the moment.

yall know of the 2 GMs can literally fly around reverting hundreds of hours of work in like 5mins if they want right

but we need the sand for the rice fields

Shit, do I need x64 Windows to play this or am I just retarded?

Stupid shit. Server should adapt instead of having it magically reverted by GMs. If you got a locust of players swarming in and chopping up every log it would be an awesome meta event.

You need 64 bit yeah

they might do something like that for the fag sign but as far as i've see they've been pretty hands off excluding events.

Oh, I almost forgot

Bitch

If that's the case, we should start off with the island. It's pretty big, though.

I'm new to the game, but I imagine that sand reduces speed? That'd also be difficult but fun.

I think the GMs like us; they apparently visited our town yesterday. We could claim it's all part of the game. Even if it were for five minutes, it'd be a fun five minutes, wouldn't it? Plus, it'd give Brosmouth the chance to economically flourish.

Meant to reply to and not .

up to a point sure, when i downloaded new client from GM(Pown) it was a israeli IP on utorrent we''ll see how he likes yalls dirt swastik when he notices it on map

This happens everytime.
Whenever Holla Forums plays together and some fuck nugget figures out where were from, usually because of some retard spouting off about it, we become the server scapegoat.

If there is a god he will nuke the server in a fit of autistic kike rage.

fuck this nigga gonna open a portal to hell on my deed

I only care because I've seen the retarded end result of everyone ganging up on one tribe.

Newbie here not even downloaded this yet.

Gotta say I'm impressed, Brosmouth is fucking huge compared to every other settlement, is this due to autism or a hostile takeover of another groups hard work?
Also why is Zanzibarland circled?

Because we literally outnumber the entire rest of the server.

We are the majority of the server.

Quarantine Zone. Avoid.

Well it's not like this is a casual experience. Building Brosmouth up to this level took a lot of time and effort.

The map in the OP is not updated. There is now an official settlement there and it's pretty visible on the live map.

NEEEERD

that's how mudslimes will feel in europe pretty soon

Lad's pick me up, I'm near Chaos at the Fag sign

good thing I'm not a cum guzzling European

Nice comment, (1).

not saying i want it to happen, but how things are going it will end up being true

Nice comment, namefag :^)

top jej

How often to traders get more money? The wiki doesn't specify. When I went to the spawn to sell stuff both traders were completely out of money and I was only able to buy things by getting the values to match exactly. It's dumb that they don't let you buy even if you're trading for something of lesser value.

I think that's something left up to the discretion of the people who run the server, so you'd have to ask them.

Shit, you guys are making me want to play wurm again, but I don't know if I can handle the autism. Last time I played was way back on the shitty free wurm with half/v/ before everything went to shit.

i drained all 4 of the traders 2 in freedom 2 in hots with 50ql gold statuettes, i forget the refresh rate i think its weekly or monthly i think server crashes/reboots effect it? not sure and yeah couple of us are gonna talk to Pownstar about it cause now with Deed portals alot of us are camping the traders for cash, i got mine paid for today so will stop fuckin the traders over

Friendly reminder to gas the kikes.
By which I mean nkdragunov is taking anything that isn't nailed down, asking for favors and doing absolutely nothing to benefit the whole.

wew and he sells those at his inn, what a fucking jew

He's being accused of jewery in the chat right now.

What a fucking kike.

He sounds like a superfag.

Who would even buy them? I think he just wanted to autistically roleplay as a food vendor.

tfw i given him 400 planks 100 sandwiches and helped him build the inn and gave him cotton for beds

Can we boot dragunov already? he talks exactly like the cuckchan crossposter from the barotrauma threads who goes by the same name

What are barotrama threads?

The catalog button is not 2 inches away, man.

Now I'm kind of starting to think that Yvonn wasn't the one shitting up the other thread. To think that asshole added me as a friend for no reason on the single time I saw him.

Can you pirate this?
I'm not sure if this is a MMO with a shitton of servers, or a WIP minecraft clone with slightly less building or something.

Thanks for reminding me.

Nkdragunov has been a shitter since the moment he showed up. He's done nothing but ask for free shit from me and others instead of getting his own shit.

Read the OP

please someone come by and say hello i'm so lonely

Where's 'by myself'?

over yonder

Sanguimancer?

> Everything is starting to get very racist. I think I am at Brousmouth. So what now?

for one, stop talking in server global chat you nigger

meant for

Only sand I use is for mortar, and that's at Zanzibarland

Unless he's one of those cucks who thinks liking Trump is racist what is racist about our town except the whites only signs?

Nyet

If I can only play this game for like only like 2-3 hours a day is that enough time to actually accomplish anything?

Also if you build a house can people wreck the shit out of it while your gone?

And the last question is how long can you log off for until your house and things get removed?

I usually get home at like 11 - 11:30 pm but this game looks pretty comfy and I want to focus on carpentry, digging, and woodcutting to make a mansion with some big ass walls surrounding it on a big ass hill and build stuff in the town if it's possible.

We should put that in the next OP for all of the dipshits who keep showing up and asking stupid questions in global.

if its not on player owned land (village deed) yes they can destory it but its set to to carebear mode so it takes like an hour per house wall to break it down with a large maul

Downloading this right now, any chance to bto become a Priest? Asking because

Is brosmouth big enough to fit a big ass mansion on a big ass hill?

So how do I join Brosmouth?

Is there a more efficient way to destroy a roof? I've tried to destroy it 20 times already, but it's still there.

Ask someone.

the way wurm works,this server anyway

is your basically raiding that roof your doing the same damage as if someone randomly found it and startin bashin it and its a PvE Server so your doing like 0.0something damage a hit

the way around that is being on a deed / being mayor you do like 50+ damage a hit when wrecking shit in your own village

Ah fuck, well the mayer is offline so I'm basically stuck punching my own home's roof.

yeah he can add that permission to other people but prolly is a bad idea

kek

IT IS DESTROYED

This kuja guy is so salty.

Racism means hate or the belief that (racial) differences (who could've guessed) make shit different.
"Whites only" in itself is a racist as saying you hate apples or that you only allow people who know how to swim on your swimming pool and on top of that thinking racism is bad is a sign of genuine retardation on the goy.

am not faggot

I'M COMING

How do I even get this to run? Whenever I run the launcher or the updater nothing happens. Downloaded the new client mega and pasted the updater over it.

RIP gamemaster

try

i'm not sure; that worked for me. what the client log say after it crashes?

Pown is teaching Masa how to do portals at my deed, he'll be back soon

That fixed it, thanks user.

Look niggas, i gotta leave so i'll be quick, this is the autism that usualy destroys minecraft servers because one guy steals someones diamond to make a sword, then that buttblasted guy builds a wall over the other guys house, then the first one build a wall on the other guy and so on and then both end up baned because their autism woulnt stop until the entire city is a bunch of walls to stop eachother from doing anything

I want no part in that, i'll gladly delete the building and the account as i told the mayor i forgot ur name fam ;_; but i fear that i'll get bang and soab mad because they are the other owners and its their building as much as is mine, specially bang who practially gave me 99% of the wood for it.

So, my best suggestion is to stop this autistic drama, its not good for anyone, not me, not you guys, not the poor faggots who want no part in this and they dont want a bunch of walls everywere because you want to wall me off or something, its dumb and neither of us want part in this.

About the stealing n' shit idk fam, if i can recall shit i grabbed was a bunch of meat, 22 sasfaras and a barell, i also swapped the frying pans because i needed to cook faster and it was a waste there, but again, this entire paragraph is drama bullshit.

Just stop niggers, think if seriously is doing anyone any fabour building autistic walls and let people do their own thing in peace

we are gonna end up trashing the south east of the town for nothing or im gonna have to delete a building that its not even mine to begin with, i dont want neither of those things, tho if bang and soab are ok i dont mind, ok i gotta go cya tomorrow

check the mail fam, your dividends are 3830i, 1/3 of the income so far

Im the guy who made the nova dragon prime and all those subs, tbh i want to know what is this cuckchan crossposting coz i havent been there since 2014, and i havent been in barotrauma recently either

god this was the most autistic wall of text i feel literally ashamed of myself now, dont make me do this again bang and soab you cunts you owe me a lot

see

still think im wrong, nigger?

That's like the rape redefinition : you get raped if you had sex while drunk, the only thing is, most people who had sex while drunk had sex with another drunk because "consent", how to fix this issue in feminism favor? Easy, only men can rape. Men is drunk, woman is drunk, men falls unconscious on the floor, women takes the opportunity to try to fellatio him. In this scenario men was drunk, couldn't give consent, woman was drunk, couldn't give consent, sex occurred, women cannot rape, therefore the only rape that occurred was the man raping the woman while being unconscious.

Now keep that in mind, and remember all the fuckers who said that whites are racist, tell them that's racist and they'll say that you can't be racist toward whites, oy vey.

Remember Google's definition of rapist in 2013, "a man who rapes", think what the definition of racist will be, hint : "a white man with prejudices against poc."

Stop doing and all is well fam.

Literally who?

Just don't be a nigger, and definitely don't be an unrepentant nigger.

KILL THE JEW! KILL HIM AND BURN HIS PLOT, SALT THE EARTH!

;_; but i cook all the shit and i do a lot more than just selling the raw ingredients people dump in masse there, atleast give me that credit, tho its ok, i'll see if i can buy ingredients before they are dumped in the pagan, np

tfw i was born in buenos aires

Lovepon is love, lovepon is death

also
>25%

Read a book nigger

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Nutrition

Ok im out, cya tomorrow

You just cant handle the bantz m8

Im can make the fhurer mad ;_;

how do I use the auto updater?

If your building along the wall perimeter (inside and out) make sure there is easy fucking access. Someone has began to wall off the road on the west gate. Nobody wants to go on big detours for your shitty hut.

Just download the most recent version on mega

The west side is quickly turning to shit. We've walled off the north west roads, forcing traffic west, but people are rapid building stuff up right in front of the gate. Just fucking think through your plot first. Damn.

I imagine when you guys get more players over time the city will look like a giant Orc city of buildings just built on top of each other.
Might be neat

except you can't do that.
They end up like slums

uhh, I'm getting black everywhere except for a small circle around me, what's up with that?

STOP MENTIONING Holla Forums YOU MEME LOVING FUCKS

yall literally mentioned it for days in global server chat, even the Admins reads this thread now

But then how else will people show off how cool and hip they are?

also yall are dumb for not deleting the irc server connect line in autorun.txt

* PENISDESTROYERANDGOBBLER ([email protected]/* */) has joined #WRC
* Bronkus ([email protected]/* */) has joined #WRC
* Jarkov ([email protected]/* */) Quit ([Errno 104] Connection reset by peer)
* yaya ([email protected]/* */) Quit ([Errno 104] Connection reset by peer)
* Negus ([email protected]/* */) Quit ([Errno 104] Connection reset by peer)
* yaya ([email protected]/* */) has joined #WRC
* Reynard ([email protected]/* */) has joined #WRC
* Magnus828 ([email protected]/* */) has joined #WRC
* Magnus ([email protected]/* */) Quit (ping timeout)
* Raldar ([email protected]/* */) Quit (ping timeout)
* Hawkin ([email protected]/* */) Quit ([Errno 104] Connection reset by peer)
* Hawkin ([email protected]/* */) has joined #WRC

The wall works, We have a migrant town composed of tents hoping to get in.

So how the hell do you make a forge?
You need a stone chisel which requires iron working which requires a forge which requires a stone chisel.

there's 2 forges and a smelter in the mines. but press n and write forge

Yeah I know how to make it what I'm saying is that you need clay bricks which need a stone chisel, which I can't make without a forge.
Also I'm not anywhere near you guys, I'm starting out on my own.

Did it go to shit or do they care?

you can use a camp fire to smelt iron ore into lumps it just takes longer

nah they dont care, seem pretty cool, i mean one GM rewarded yall for crashing the server with the God statue thing, and the other is just indifferent to the whole thing

but you didn't either

time to shoot myself

Fucking sick thanks

Just stole a shitload of shit from some guy.
I think he abandoned his base though.
Everything I could want except no carving knife or forge

OKAY FAGGOTS
WHOEVER IS THE RETARDED NIGGER WHO BUILT THE ROADS IN THE FIRST PIC, AND DESTROYED THE ROADS THAT USED TO BE ON THE SECOND PIC THEN REBUILT THEM LIKE AN ABSOLUTE RETARD STOP YOU FUCKING IDIOT, LEAVE IT TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE AND STOP REDOING WHAT PEOPLE ALREADY DID BETTER BEFORE YOU
NOT ONLY DID YOU BLOCK OFF AN ENTIRE SECTION OF THE TOWN FROM BEING ENTERED THROUGH IT'S GATE BY DESTROYING AN ENTIRE ROAD IN THE SECOND PICTURE, YOU BUILT AN UNEVEN MIXMATCH OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF ROAD IN SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPERTY IN THE FIRST PICTURE ALL THE WAY TO THE FUCKING BEACH

wut do?

someone get this crab out of my fucking window

just wait, nigger

No news on anyone having a 32-bit version of wurmlauncher.exe yet?

For what?
It's already the hotness it needs to be

Uh, okay, my bad. Just destroy them if it bugs you so much. And what the fuck do you mean you can't get through the east gate? It worked fine a few hours ago.

Fuck, i guess that i won't able to be part of this community :^(

I know that feeling

Our town is already enough of a favela, don't shit it up more.

If you're using a 32-bit CPU, it probably isn't powerful enough to run the game very well.

That fucking sucks man. I was going to post in the thread about making a second district but it looks like you got a handle on it.

Will the GM ever make us kangz n sheeeeit?

they have been obsolete for 15 years. What the fuck do you think you're doing pretending you can game on these pieces of shit? Where do you people come from? BR?

Nigger did you not heat the weapon? Amateur smiths.

M-Maybe

you made the roads on picture 2 between the highlighted one and me easier slopes and tore down the other slope ramp that used to be on the tile to the left of the selected cobblestone, that ramp and the packed dirt that was about to become a real stone road led to to the northeastern part of town which now has an useless palisade because another faggot built a house against it

'Merika, but without a steady income.

I'm from argentina

my negro

Literally.

Well fuck me, I didn't make the palisade and quite frankly, I still don't understand what you're complaining about. It was about to become a real stone road, but you're mad because I made it a real stone road 1 tile to the right at less of a retarded slope?

nigger the biggest slope that was there was 15 and that's 2 over half of the maximum walking slope that is 26, and that steep highlighted ramp on the screenshot i built by increasing the slopes you ruined so people can still walk up to it instead of having that patch of packed dirt completely inacessible and blocked by a plain dirt wall as you completely removed any access to it. you also built a new ondulated road that keeps going up and down for no reason like my new picture shows

What the fuck is that picture?

How many from WWEW do we have in this thread?
I've seen a few of your names.

i took a screenshot but i forgot what i was seeing was my mind traveling inside the virtual realm

Gasthevanuhere
Grinding masonry to forget my woes.

TebranBrrrrrpublic here

I-I liked buying your meals :c it was convenient

It's good work but you can make it bigger.

We should make the zansibarbarians pay for it.

We're not the city overcrowded by immigrants.
:^)

We might be Rome before the fall, but you are Carthage.

Nah, more like Dacians.

This has to be a joke

Welcome to Wurm, now git out.

get 20 Fight Skill
go to HOTA
die in pvp
get new affinity

that dont really matter a whole lot anyway

What a cruel fucking game

Woulda been a locksmith in a second if stealing wasnt deactivated

so, how do i join this fine community that is brosmouth?

i am near the city, at least i think i am because two knights passed through me and farted on my cart and called me a son of a troll.

i just want to get inside a mine and never see the light of day again, only carting ore outside to make lumps to arm everyone to the teeth.

Ask someone.

Ask someone and mention our lord Roasting Roller

Your talents are for the entire domain of hammers, a vast empire of skills that include Warhammer and…

Yeah you're in the right area.

SHHHHEEEEEEIIIIITTTT

Y'all niggas need Fo

right idea, wrong god

I am open to anything that lets me live out my destiny as that faggot in Whiterun.

this is literally Mag vs Libila the server, rest of yall just village niggers in my book

Mag is cooler, forgot about him. Being able to make shit blow up into a lava flow with your mind is a pretty nice way to be rewarded for being a churchfag.

In terms of actual gameplay, you should go Vynora priest. You can cast Circle of Cunning on tools which cause them to give more exp to the people using them and Wisdom of Ages which causes actions taken by the tools to be shorter. A bunch of people with WoA pickaxes can blow the living fuck out of a mine.

wew

i fucking hate you

where were you when we wuz rich

can i have the gem famu?

Sounds pretty dank. I'm into it.

Read up on the restrictions before you commit. Unless you make an alt, you'll need to get a nearby pleb to help you accomplish some things.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Priest#Restrictions
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Vynora_priest#Priest_penalties

thats actually a below average chest loot

get fucked

This is no longer a game.

Yeah I saw some stuff about what you lose before I got into the server. Very new to the game/haven't been to Bros yet, so I'm by no means rushing in without understanding stuff.

I get that in any game with permanent loss or just rare items in general.
Woah hey you killed that hard monster 60 times and finally got the rare mat? Well, fuck you, you're in a dream and you for whatever reason DIDN'T get the mat and you're worrying that you deleted it.

this game used to have perma death, my hands would shake uncontrollably in pvp

There is still permadeath if you become a champion. You get three lives.

thought rolf finally nerfed that

EDBOYS

What the fuck

You can make row boat with 0 carpentry?

lol the MMO is full of 60s years old no wonder they called you rude

Alright we can build bridges now if you want a wooden bridge anywhere just ask. Can link land to land, building to land or even building to building.

The West side outside the wall still has a lot of space.

Oh shit

Am I late for new kingdom if I log in now?

And yet not a one offered me a Werther's Original.

Don't take candy from strangers, user.

But how else will I get my butt plundered for the booty gold within?

who did this

there's a nigger running around town dropping horse statues, too. there's like 4 of them at the square

I want this pelt meme to end.

how do you get the skill tracker mate

It's in Esc, hud settings

that was Nissin, and you shouldn't have built your shit on the giant bounding box drawn out on the hillside
it was there before you, you saw the cliff, you even went and planted your tent on top of it your first day in town

the torrent hash in the OP IS the torrent, just copy paste that into 'add torrent link'

his meals came from the pagan and were 'free' for eating, not for reselling purposes
the last batch I cooked up was around QL12 - QL12.50

Anyone have script for ahk, or something similar, to dig tunnels, or just dig at the very least.

Another day, another set of fences done. I should really get around to building my large cart and home. Night ya'll.

OLIVES ARE RIPE NIGGERS
GET PICKING!

why would i?

What, you don't want to talk to your Zanzibros?

Can't blame them. Why move all the bantz to a different chat for a relatively few amount of people living a short trip away.

t. Zanzibarland resident

why?

I don't speak to those kind of people, or anyone who chose to live in that kind of neighborhood.

You mean a nicer neighborhood in a small town with actually nice houses instead of slappajack crowded cities full of tent slums and shit tier shacks?
Get rekt Brosmnigger

H-hey! No bullying!

Zanzibarland is home to the niggers of Wurm.

Brosmuth is the Detroit of Wurm.
How's your tree production, by the way?
ft. someone with a still-living forest

:DDDD

Zanizibarland is named after a fictional nigger town based on a real nigger town filled with the niggest nigs who ever nigged.

I have never been at a loss for trees there's plenty on the west and north of the hill with minimal effort. What's it like risking malaria slogging through your nigger forests?

the fog is thick as soup

Maybe your soup is just thin m8

that makes no sense

if that fog were really as thick as soup you'd only see a short distance in front of you. because it is not, instead your soup is very thin and you can see a good distance.

He's saying the fog isn't thick and that you are drinking shitty chink meso or some shit soup what is barely anything at all.

I've been thinking about blowing my entire mine and making it all again.

I'd need one shaker orb per tile right? That's about… 34 shaker orbs or something

Left is what it is, right is how I should have made it

actually, 52 orbs

Just mine a new one breh. (Also I don't think you can mine around the entrance tile.)

that's not it.
this thing is a downwards slope.
I want this to be some sort of 'access' to the bottom of the mountain I am at, and right now, there is way too much zig zag

This is my first week playing wurm, I started Sunday night by not sleeping for over 27 hours.

I spent the entire time learning how to play wurm, building a shack and a fence and shit.

It's Thursday now, I want to stop but I can't I need to go to work someday this week but muh medieval village building.

I guess I can live off white rice for the rest of the week.

Anyone else know this suffering?

No, because I've got self control.

Makes sense. Apparently there's a spell that can do it if you don't have the 260 silver for the orbs.

I wonder if I will find an willing priest to raze my cave away..

I could trade bricks for it… I got about 700 of those

Zanzibarland is going smoothly, gonna finish my home anytime soon and furnish it.

we should all go to zanzibar land and make it a clusterfuck just like brosmouth
that'll shut those niggers up

Welp, 3-5 minutes of no Wurm. Time to discuss plans for cool shit to do.

I propose we Annex the Sudetenland.

a.k.a. the fuckers in pic related.

TIME FOR SOME FAITH GAINZ

Fug

South west of the town by the beach

Build a thunderdome.

We should set up an outpost on the island to the west. Lots of trees over there, and now we know the value of keeping an area forested by replanting.

What should I stick in my fishery? I am thinking I might make the ground floor like a big restaurant or something.
Second floor is, of course, my room
Leftmost side is like to be the kitchen, given that I already put an oven there.

I was going to provide an image here, but Holla Forums hates me, my phone hates me, google hates me, and apparently even my local paint program hates me.
Things just tend not to work right around me.

Well, annexing Avelegen is all well and good, but who are we going to split Gaieldbos with?
Zanzibar?

Anyone tried Deedplanner? Considering it since I'm likely going to have to haul a fuckton of stone.

Build a landbridge there and make Avalegen pay for it.

That's nice to know, but I'm on the other side of the mountain, so looks like I'm gonna have to build a boat. I'd need one at some point anyway.

What's the point of your autism paper if you can't even make decisions for yourself?

What's swimming like in the game? I wouldn't mind heading over there if I can get there without a boat because I don't have one.

Deadly when you run out of stamina.

I'm just wondering what I should stick in it, you gook loving hippie. Asking for ideas.

I gathered, but is the drain on stamina heavy? Could someone make the distance?

Even with stamina you run the risk of getting chomped by sharks, turtles, and bears.

Yes, I said BEARS.

Also crocodiles.

Not that distance I'd say.

are you the user with nervedamge in his hands that like to scribble autistic things on paper that nobody can read?
is that you?

Shame, the idea of forming a colonial nation is appealing but it would take me ages to build a boat to ferry myself and my shit over there.

Row boats are pretty cheap to build. If the tar and mooring rope are trouble the trip to Brosmouth to get it there would be worth it.

serb's up

This is what the new village plan function looks like, not much use since the deed is still only 5 tiles to the cardinal directions.
I can export it to a Deedplanner 2 file type, no idea what that is, apart from it being an external program.

Who's going to repair those places? You?

this is the deed planer
you can do plenty of stuff with it, it seems

I don't care about your trains running on time, there are Untermensch that need conquering.

it's pretty fantastic.

We are not yet ready to conquer. These things take time. Soon, we will become a kingdom.

Whoever started farming in the middle of my construction site I hope you enjoyed wasting your time.

Don't build over other peoples stuff unless it's confirmed abandoned. I've been building up my area every single day and it shows if you had any patience.

You guys should just cover Jew Isle in a gigantic metropolis.

It's a few tiles of seeds who gives a fuck nigger just build over it.

is this normal?

goddamit let me post

Yes, use the map in the OP instead.

Yes.

Warcraft 3 nostalgia

i'll never get my roof finished at this rate

use the live map

Actually the map isn't in the op anymore.
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html

There is a map in the OP with huge red arrows showing where to go bruh.

New thread when?

Page 13

Could one of you add me? Name is Diogenes

Have you made the trek to the village yet?

to the people working on the tree preservatory digging, that whole highlighted row on the north side has to come down for us to be able to chip away the rock so we can put dirt on top of it and make it all level

Protip, when exposing rock from a mountain, or just moving dirt downwards, you can always 'flatten border' until it hits the rock on the highest point of the border.

you can 'wave' the dirt down

never mind
we don't have to take that side down, I had already done that it seems

Arrived at the village, gates are locked, what i do?

Start asking for a village invite.

how do you flatten rock?
is there an easier way than to stand in the tile corners and just chip away untill it's flat?

only inside of caves, otherwise, stand on one corner, and dig away

I think I need help from all the miners
I have at least 44 tiles to lower 10 or more layers

might be faster to increase everything else by 10

oh yeah, as far as I know, you can only change the rock layer if every other adjacent tile is also rock.

can you even dig one of these tiles at all?

I can mine them, as we have allready pulled the extra tile north down to the rock layer. just a matter of exposing the rock one extra tile south so we can mine it down and then fill it all with dirt

What distance does my plot need to be from a stone wall or a road to not fuck things up for their respected workers?

I'm asking because apparently I built mine too close outside the western wall.

3, that way you can have a slope next to the wall, the road and then a slope up to your fence or building

WTF

Illegal spotted

I think towers count.

Then how did that faggot make a village way down in the southern isles.

Speaking of that, it seems like the number of settlements on this map has blow up the last couple of days.

What's the quickest way to make 10 silver?

WHOEVER MAKES THE NEW THREAD BE SURE TO USE THE NEW OP FROM LAST THREAD

Nevermind, I thought making a settlement automatically made a guard tower.
Time to grind more shit!

It's 404 m8

Get a foothold in a profession and start selling services.

Just make sure don't build directly in front of the gate, leave a gap and all is well.

Yeah, but other players don't gave coin to give either.

Hopefully some autist saved it.

anybody in charge?

Charge around 25 iron to 1 copper like nkdragunov

I tend to reward people in copper for every service done so they'd have an idea how much they're worth and a sense of economy going on

Most people have at least 2 silver and 2 silver is A LOT on the MMO, 50 coppers can usually buy a QL 60 Huge axe for example and 3 silver can afford you a QL 90 huge axe, enchanted with animal demise, life steal and mind stealer

More over 10 silver can buy you a whole month (28 days) of premium time so most people dont even have to pay real money

You're making Wurm great again, fam

I was checking the server rules for shits and giggles

Yeah, but does not stop me from using macros to grind resources like rock, iron or clay, since it is none of these.

Also, how the fuck you macro an social interaction? chat bots?

emote spam is the only thing I can think of that you'd want to macro, at least keybind
but then again, I enjoy autistically roleplaying from time to time

Probably. They probably just don't want the chats shat up every five minutes by bots trying to shill something to the five or so people normally on the server.

THERE IS A TYPO IN THE FUCKING TEXT
motherfucker!

do you think he can teach a big guy his piss trick?

wurmian.cloudapp.net/mob-bounty-values/
MONEY IS NOT DIVIDED, I REPEAT, MONEY IS NOT DIVIDED

we could gangrape animals all over the world and get lotsadosh from doing so

fucking 8 copper per turtle per person, this shit adds up. Also, these numbers are wrong, they are actually way higher, in the numbers of 1c 50i for bulls (rather than 0)

Removed the old post was replying to
that's why it's gone
Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people. We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online. 4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.'''New client:''' mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent Hash:''' 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT==if you've played before you will '''lose''' your character if you don'tAuto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip==MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT==Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\defaultChange==use_nagles_algorithm from false to true==chat_censor from true to false'''IP Address:''' 13.92.83.205additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650. Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_PageQ: "But how do I-"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_PageQ: "Yeah but-"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

JUST

I guess I'm going to have to find a place to dig a bunch to level up my digging skill when I get on later so I can make a nice house that's sort of close and maybe a farm too

go hermit style

give all the dirt you don't need to Nissin after you are done leveling your area out
you can even do a /t Nissin for an almost instant pickup by the dirt fairy

Could I just tell him on the chat?

You can level it out pretty easy.
also check near the coast, the land is flatter there.

Everytime I try to level any dirt it tells me a corner is too steep though

git gud
dig/flatten/level something until your digging skill is high enough

O-ok

you can also ask Nissin for help
85 digging, and she'll take all the dirt you don't want when you're done

You might be able to get by by grabbing dirt from somewhere flat and using it to level with. But it wont work if the slope it would create is bigger than 40.

abuse flatten and level, understand how they work.
not only they are the bread and butter of digging (since they are fucking overpowered), they also ignore your skill when deciding how steep you can dig or add dirt.

if you drop dirt on the ground, it will rise the ground, however, it cannot create slopes higher than 40, any dirt dropped this way will 'slide down'

wew

how do i get rid of these walls

carve them with a knife you have started adding materials to them
it will take a while so don't do that again in the future

i found a silver deposit at the rear of the mountain which is at the west side of the mountiain whit the Trumph propaganda, should we set a caslte there? town is getting too crowded

Once I got stuck in my own fences, thinking I could just 'demolish' them or something

I mined until found iron and made a mallet
still took a whole hour to get out

I didn't add materials to the wall plan, and still couldn't knock it down. So then I finished the wall, and still couldn't do it. Also with a carving knife activated, I still don't have any options to destroy them.

I have an iron mallet, there's still no option to knock them down

you should be able to delete the wall plan with the hammer or mallet activated if you haven't added any materials
but seeing as you don't even have an option to destroy the wall I don't know what to do

I also reinstalled the game and it still has no option. I've even tried all the tools. Is it because I only have 20.60 body strength?

do what i've been doing, build a large cart, hitch some animals and live out of your cart. As long as you dont need a private forge or farms, there's really no need for a house. There's some rentable beds in town too.

It might be.

Are you trying to delete an exterior wall?

What do you mean? It's not a wall plan that's within walls, if that's what you mean

That might be it then. I don't think you can just delete exterior wall plans. Not without removing the planned area tile altogether.

There's not a way to remove the planned area either.

need 21.0 to bash shit up.
will take ages, be advised

I miss spoke, not mallet, maul

well looks like im just going to never work on my house again

Build a catapult and tear it down.

Do we have a Brosmouth Defense Force?

wat do?

Yeah its called the entire town's population. But we do have a few main heavy hitters who usually run in first to kill big shit.

Also who's nissin and why does she want dirt

Nissin has a big hole to fill

NEW OP DONT FORGET TO USE THE BETTER OP THAT SOME user MADE

here's another pic of the hole

I'll post it again and make it searchable for you faggots
NEW OP HERE
Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people. We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online. 4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.'''New client:''' mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent Hash:''' 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT==if you've played before you will '''lose''' your character if you don'tAuto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip==MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT====YOU HAVE TO DO THIS==Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\defaultChange==use_nagles_algorithm from false to true==chat_censor from true to falsecopy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side'''IP Address:''' 13.92.83.205additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650. Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_PageQ: "But how do I-"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_PageQ: "Yeah but-"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Its like these faggots don't actually read the thread.

what's more is that they're either too stupid to search for keywords that are in the OP like "Wurm Unlimited" which only appears in a few places, or that they are too lazy to type it out, at which point you wonder why the fuck they would want to play this game to begin with

Oh someone in the thread said nissin was grill

Are you really that stupid?

Well grills can't play video games. They're too busy heating my delicious harvested animal flesh.

so wait you're telling me

you are conveying the idea that

possibly

the girls in the game.

isn't a girl in real life?

and that I'm a faggot?

YAY DRAMA

My tiny dick is throbing with entusiasm

Lel nope, never took any finished meal from there

The ingredients were there for grabing, i grabed a few but never cooked finished meals

My batches are QL15 and are always hot for you to buy, take and eat hot, instead of waiting for someone to cook it, and for 5 iron coins thats a really bonus, even considering the ingredients and stuff that went into the meals :^)

Also some sick fucks hit a horse with a catapult, this town is getting more and more barbaric, you need some cultural enrichment

>>>/reddit/

you know dragunov, by acting like a retarded kike you aren't exactly going to convince me to pay you for anything, or sell you anything for that matter

I'm zardoz, someone invite me

Just ignore the bantz and the drama fam its just shitposting, if you really want to consider the costs/benefits of buying food from me go and check for yourself, you can examine the meals from the maid or read the wiki and calculate how much nutrition will the meal rise, there is not much for me to say since im selling them at a highly competitive price.

Yeah pretty much I'm borderline retarted, I didn't notice that guy was a girl Character though someone in the thread just said she

It did take me like 20 minutes to realise there wasn't any room in town to build and took me like 50 minutes to get the basic game mechanics

But at least I'm not Anthony burch I guess

I'm going to make a nice house on the server one day though I hope

fucking finally you drop the RP bullshit
I still won't buy it from you though, that's what you want me to do and I'm not falling for your kike tricks

NEW THREAD

Its not a kike trick, im literally selling cheap hot meals that are better than going trough all the shit of rising your cooking skill, getting the correct ingredients and the correct stuff and fuel, and finnaly cooking it yourself, for 5i you skip a lot of work and wasted time

if you put all the proceeds from your inn and grill into expanding the settlement deed you'd probably start getting buyers
i know i'd buy something if that were the case

Is it possible to build a floor on the third story without having a floor on the same tile on the second?

No, but it's possible to build a bridge underneath an arched wall.

Despite the efforts of our best forestry autists, the mass deforestation continues at an uncontrollable pace.

And now for a tear shed for our noble trees. As in a shed built to store hippie tears.