Just finished Call of Juarez gunslinger

just finished Call of Juarez gunslinger
loved me some cowboy/injun killing
any other good westerns for PC?

The other Call of Juarez (not the cartel), Gun, and Outlaws.

And Fistfull of Frags if you want some multiplayer.

kind of prefer 3d

kind of prefer singleplayer

I wish the soundtrack for Gunslinger was more organized. I'm trying to find that one track that plays when you're throwing dynamite at a minecart or a train or something, with one of your bounties firing a gattling gun at you.

For your question, I liked Hard West, a turn based tactics game set in the wild wild west. Although it has a lot of supernatural elements after the first campaign.

GUN.

The first Call of Juarez

Atyer loving the first games, I couldn't enjoy Gunslinger.

It Became your standard console game with retarded XP numbers floating around and fugly flashy effects. Terrible gamepad designed menu/UI and oversized fonts.

I felt like playing your typical and unremarkable PS4/Xbox360 shooter.

Fuck the changes on that game. The second one still the best.

Pretty much every western game worth anything has already been posted.

I wish the setting wasn't so unpopular.

guess i'll give the first one a try then

The Cartel doesn't exist

I went back to play the second one after Gunslinger. It felt a lot less polished and the presentation wasn't nearly as good.

Gunslinger is fine if you see it as what it is, an arcadey shooter. It could've done well with being a bit less linear and challenging but it's pretty obvious the budget wasn't very big.

The Cartel doesn't exist

If there's one thing I hate on console shooters (and a thing they keep when porting to PC), is that retarded 'x' indicating you're hitting the enemy. Like people weren't smart enough to see that by themselves.

Also, that fucking game still has auto-aim (or whatever it's called), even when mouse and keyboard.

I think you can turn off auto aim. The cross thing doesn't really bother me.

Is utter trash

Fuck yeah, outlaws is awesome. I bought it just recently on GOG and just couldn't put it down until I had played through the entire campaign and done all the bonus missions. Sadly the game does not have many levels, but at least every level was really fun.

fuck yeah!
also, prepare for feels son

Didn't know it was on GOG. Gonna check it out

Yep. One good game.

I got it for free because a neighbor had it and hated "that piece of trash" and gave it to me. Idiot with shitty taste. All he enjoyed was CoD and weeb garbage

Its putrid consolized shit even worse than Gunslinger

Kill yourself pleb

Worse and more consolized than Gunslinger? You must be kidding, user.

Also, the only downside in CoJ were the Billy parts. It was bit lacking and the voice actor was a pussy.

You could say the same about Thomas and the goddamn priest babysitting

-Dual aim is worse than the first
-Plot pace is garbage and makes no sense
-Big Open Spaces with nothing in between them
-Platforming is contextual garbage
-Shooting is mediocre
-Thomas only sections are garbage and Rays ones you cant even jump
-No beautiful shit like the mountain and treasure finding at the end of the game
Bound in Blood is garbage, immemorable, generic garbage.

To be fair he was competing with fucking Gul Dukat. Anyone small-time VA is going to sound like a pussy in comparison.

I made an outlaws thread once and everyone shat on it :(

The Holla Forums demographic is changing m8. We're surrounded by people who unironically like Halo, for instance. It won't be long before there's no more place for us here.

What are you, German?

The level design is pretty confusing and boring. Everything else about it is perfect though.

yeah i with there were more pirate games too.

Same. I love Westerns. But I bet it's not popular because kiddies won't play games that won't give them a machine gun and grenades.

Did Red Dead Redemption do shit or something? You'd think some sort of open world 3rd person cover shooter would be a no brainer.

Apparently stuff like The Division is apparently fine though.

Gun.Smoke, Wild Gunz, Blood Brothers and Sunset Riders if you like arcade games. most of them are multiplayer.

Gatlings and dynamite. There's really no excuse.
Gunslinger was also decently successful from what I've heard, so the interest is there.

lead and gold
its a tf2 clone with 4 classes and no fucking anti cheat. (lag switches give you god mode)

seems like they cleared up the cheating problem

classes seem to be fucky with how the levels are layed out. shotgun is op on some maps because their is no room while on other maps its usless as the damage falloff is shit so if your not rubbing elbowes with the asshat your trying to waste your better off with any other class. and the sniper is usless as you have one shot and have to use the scope to "charge" your bullet tf2 style making sheriff nigger the best sniper class

Rule 63 Daniel Boone looks like top tier waifu material.

servers are dead

What's with cowboy games having not that many injuns on the "good" (acting) side?
Even movies back then tried to go with them from time to time, and some with good result (Once Upon A Time in the West)
The ones i can think of are Red Dead Revolver (The Red Harlow), the hot evil vampire chick in Darkwatch and maybe Sunset Riders (the shotgun jorongo man), 3 iconic characters in the sub-genre i may add

Also Darkwatch might be considered a wild west game of some sort

Most of the natives were good guys in GUN, and your character is part native I think