Interesting points brought up by the right today… Hmmm really makes you think

Interesting points brought up by the right today… Hmmm really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/155612866
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Context? No actually i don't even want to know.

This is what the 2040 presidential debates will look like, mark my words.

That was the first thing I noticed.

I think they are rabid homos.

what are you talking about, user, they've looked that way since 2000.

Wow, the alt right is even worse than that fucking naked libertarian guy

nothing wrong with a smooth bum m8

What's the link. I want to see the comments.

Also, Gavin is supposed to be a Catholic.

What dumbasses

Intredasting

I want to know.

OP, please teach.

Lemme guess, were they bitching about dah evil womyns?

I need to learn more OP

The last thing I wanted to see today was Gavin McInnes spreading his shaved asshole

Thanks OP

Zizek was right all along, the right wing is the one that fails on common decency.

???

Read a book, nigger.

the original 'left wing' were liberals you clown

le economically leftist socially authoritarian

What the fuck is this from
WHY would someone do this shit in the middle of an argument
/r/ing the image of an ass coming out of a computer monitor and spewing shit

How is this leftist?

And why do you like clicking on click bait? You know it only makes for profit publications churn out more of this shit to get you more triggered (and hard I'd imagine).

Stalin would've send those faggots to the gulag and that's all that matters.

tankies pls

ok lad

Looks likes he bleaches it too.
Gross.

Indeed. Real men wax. Grow a pair, pussies! It's just a little pain.

Isn't that the ranga feminist guy?

That video is the people who care about IDpol in a nutshell.

This is precisely the level of discourse I am comfortable with.

no one on the alt right is actually religious even though they pretend to be, it's just an ideology they picked up as a reaction to social liberalism or Islam

His asshole looks quite worked on. That's not from taking shits, I presume.

"European culture is the best, Christianity was central to European culture, therefore I am obliged to sustain "Christian identity" in order to preserve what is great about muh hairy tij"

remember, this is a serious school of thought, fam

this one?

Explaination of this video: McInnis and that ginger guy on the right have been doing this weird performance thing for a month at least where the ginger kid is pretending to be a tranny feminist or something and McInnis is calling him a homosexual cuck and bullying him on his show. They are both pretending the entire thing is an elaborate charade that they have not broken character for once.

holy shit, that is amazing. they're acting out their faggy humiliation fetish as part of a political talk show.

This is cancer. Thanks for sharing.

This video cured my autism, thank you

No, after all it did not cured me.
By the way is this the meaning of life?

For everyone wondering, there is no real context for the OP video. It's just Gavin McInnes arguing with Coppercab, which is a reoccurring skit on Gavin's show on Compound Media. Here's a fuller video of the OP video:
vimeo.com/155612866 (4:50 is were the asses are shown)

There are even more clips of them arguing on YouTube. The back and forth between the two is funny at times.

That's hilarious. Gapin' Gavin is the end result of liberalism; confused faux white pride and sexually unfulfilled fantasies.
What a dickhead.

I thought this was a SFW board. Pictures of gaping mens anuses don't strike me as SFW, mods.

true, but this is just too golden

What a retard.

Nudity is fine when the people you're showing are more like animals it's for anthropological purposes.

t. National Geographic

You fucker I just had a nightmare about Gavin McInnes putting his asshole in my face.

I can't find the clip, but he's also showed off his penis and played with his foreskin in front of people during a stand-up act.

lol