Justin "Faggot Liar" Trudeau

The wolf in sheeps clothing is coming a place near me today. Please leave some talking points that will help me undermine him.
I already have:
- M-103 and its suppression of speech/step 1 of sharia law
- massive chinese immigration which makes labour cheaper for the business elite
- lying about electoral reform so it would benefit himself and the libshits

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you do us all a favor and just fucking slice his head off on stage?

t. FBI

just ask him how nigger dick tastes with mayple syrup.

Tell how he likes knowing he's the reason his party is going to lose the election because it's true. Look at the polls. Devastating.

You should be able to come up with your own questions, faggot.

>>>/reddit/

OP, where are you from ? Reddit ? 4chan? I'm curious… just sage if you reply

I already have 3 gooders you nigger, its more like im giving people a chance to pitch in some better ones if they have em, and obviously they dont

Long time lurker and it feels like my time to stand up

Ask him if he prefers 45-70govt or 50cal

Don't forget to remind him you're still waiting on his justification for taking a million dollar campaign contribution from the Chinese Communist party

ask him why when his country was on fire and Russia pleaded to assist Canada in putting out the fire Trudeau said no and let the forest burn for another 3 weeks before trying
ask him why he sold all of Canadas gold to China and what exactly is Canada getting from this deal besides 50 million chinese peasants

Affirmation questions like:

I feel like that wouldnt rile up the crowd enough but ill slip this into my chinese question

Talking points? hahaha those dog and pony shows are all staged. Shills asking prearranged questions. Shouting, PEPE and hoping it's picked up mics is about the best you can hope for. Nothing is left to chance. They control the narrative. Throw some eggs if you don't mind going to jail for a bit.

This, why not snipe the motherfucker?

"what makes Canadian people who need help less important then international people who need help?"

"What are the odds that terrorism will become as common in Canada as say Germany or the UK?"

"What makes Islam so special as to warrent a bill to protect it but not any other religions? Are they so special?"

"What is your plan to prevent radicalized Islam in Canada?"

Ask him what challenges he faces as the first openly gay Prime Minister. When he says he isn't, act disappointed and bewildered "So you're just another FUCKING WHITE MALE?"

ask him about all the gold that used to be in the gold reserves

but FIRST accuse fidel castro of being his father

if the idea gets out there into the mass media alot of people are gonna believe it

There is no escape from this.

What are you talking about? Leafs have rifles. Short barrel shotguns too.

cbc .ca/news/canada/manitoba/justin-trudeau-winnipeg-child-care-1.4045588
was this you OP?

Its a meaningless motion. If you asked that you would look like a stupid faggot who reads kike ezra levants rebel media.

HAHA MEEMS