Waifu Wednesday

It's wednesday, where the waifus at?

You do know how to cook, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

myrecipes.com/recipe/coconut-banana-bread-with-lime-glaze-0
allrecipes.com/recipe/95506/german-style-kielbasa/
bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-family-favorite-chili/c6f4c4e2-8298-4d9d-8f21-d4ca19d35cb7
youtube.com/watch?v=M22q64x3oO0&list=PLZpZd_Ra3UYl5giznG-faqdM6ZoejXyHV
my.mixtape.moe/upfjlb.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL
youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340595089/liru-is-out
mega.nz/#F!plcwhAQJ!3iTGiK6NrUwXwJQlzmJieQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wmVNJJ5ymm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your gay ass thread is five hours late.

You waiting for someone to post it for five hours?

If so I think this gay thread might be the least of your problems user.

I don't have a waifu.
8-Bit Killer.
No.
Probably banana bread.

Why not?

Good choice. Do you add anything to it like nuts or chocolate chips, or keep it simply bananas?

Pic related
Doing the /pokemon/ Cooperative Walkthrough on Alpha Sapphire. It's fun playing with other anons.
Of course I am.
I don't know, I'm not that good when it comes to cooking. I'd try for her, but I'm more the type that makes water on fire when it comes to cooking. You don't want to know how many burnt food I've eaten. I'm just that bad.

Because my eyes hurt for some reason.
Usually only dried and slightly ground pomegranate seeds (raisins if I don't have any), and the bread itself I top with almond shavings.

90% of cooking is just following the recipe. You should try some easier recipes like casseroles/bakes, pasta, etc. and work your way up.

That sounds tasty. I personally like adding coconut and a lime glaze. It makes it taste summer-y.

myrecipes.com/recipe/coconut-banana-bread-with-lime-glaze-0

- Kino, from Kino no Tabi
- Soulcalibur V
- yep
- fried rice with vegetables and meat bits

The water or the flesh?

Shredded coconut flesh, 1/2 cup inside the loaf, then some on top for garnish before you bake it.

Stir-fry isn't too bad. What kind of meat/veggies would you put in?

Carrots, green peas, chopped garlic, some corn mixed with either ham or bacon bits and mixed with pepper salt and just the right amount of oyster sauce and butter.

If I have some around I'd add in cauliflower and some chopped onions.

post ridiculous/absurd pictures of your waifu

Forgot to add,
1 or 2 eggs depending on how much rice I'm frying, a drizzle of soy sauce pre mixed with the pepper.

And for drinks, either water or red wine.

Naoto~
I started up Dead Rising 2 just to see if it was still fun
bretty gomfy :DD
I can make some god damn delicious crepes, i don't have the recipe on me right now though

Howdy ho, folks
I ran a mile yesterday in six minutes and thirty-seven seconds, pretty pleased with myself

What are you guys doing to exercise?

Glad I checked to see if a thread's up before heading back into the mayhem with Jack-O.

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACK-O AND I REPORTING IN!

Her game is out and I feel like a kid or her in a giant candy store that was just given the key to everything in it! I can't wait to dive into the story mode and learn even more about her (and put some worries to rest about her as well), but I'm having a blast being able to play as her and seeing how she's the teacher for the game's tutorial. No English voices as it was rumored, but personally I'm ok with this.

Anyways, time to answer some questions before going back!

Jack-O' Valentine from GGXrd Revelator!
See sperging out moment above
Yep! especially with her.
Soup, sweets, pasta, whatever we want.

>You do know how to cook, right?
Of course! Can't survive without food, so knowing out to cook is a good skill to learn.

Need 2 posts to answer these questions

Don't have too many but 1st pic related is one of my favorites for how accurate it portrays her fighting style.

(checked)
There's a gym near where I work that helps me keep and get better in shape.

Good morning waifufags

Miia
I'm in between games right now.
Not really. Getting too hot out and sleeping like shit lately.
Slow cooker mac and cheese.
Mostly. I can follow recipes without burning anything but if you just let me loose in a kitchen I wouldn't know what to make.

I run on an elliptical while watching anime on netflix. It's kept me from giving up since new years.

whoa i really need to catchup on ggxrd rev
tried helping you out finding absurd pics of your waifu,
it's pretty hard to find something
third one seems pretty cool

Lilly Satou

Dragon Quest VI

After last night's God Emperor victory? Yes

Of course! It would be a great way to spend time with her.

Amelia
Chivalry, M&B, and various emulated games although definitely not Battalion Wars 2 because it doesn't fucking work
It's too hot, hay fever, exams and sickness. Fuck summer.
Probably ribs or something similarly meaty.

Still no good art beyond these three pics. I keep meaning to practice drawing her myself though

Takane Shijou
GTA 5, they got a new update. It's okay I guess
Yeah, won't be for too long though
I'd cook her some ramen. She loves ramen

Actually had a dream about her. It was sort of weird, I was the little spoon this time. Didn't feel so comfortable being the little spoon, but she was happy so I was okay with it.

Oh what would I cook.

Spaghetti, I dunno.

Sachiko Koshimizu

i played Contra Revolution Evolution on PC

no,it is a very stressful night for me

Caldereta

Mosley is my waifu

Top tier waifu.

I want my waifu to strangle me with barbed wire.
Best despairfu, Junko Enoshima.
Dungeon Travelers 2.
No, I'm tired and my legs hurt.
Chicken stir-fry and bread, because those are the only things I can cook.

Chihiro Fujisaki, from Danganronpa, is my husbando. Chi-san is my pet name for him.
Nothing much. Chi-san and a friend of mine are helping me re-learn some basics in programming (mainly for app development,) and it seems to be going well.
Could be better. I need a new chair and a new mouse (Sven Coop w/ 8/v/ has absolutely destroyed my right-click.) I might invest in wireless so I can game and browse from my bed. Chi-san is always comfy.
Neither Chi-san nor I know much about cooking, but we're learning together. He really likes my German Kielbasa with Apples recipe. I can make pizza with store-bought ingredients, but it's mostly pretty basic stuff outside of that.

Vibri, all of her forms.

Now that i uninstalled Timesink Fortress 2 i started worked on my backlog.

Also playing vib-ribbon, of course.

Yeah

She probably doesn't even eat

What did you two think of the Danganronpa anime?

Pls. "Kiełbasa", by the way, is just the Polish word for "sausage" and does not refer to any specific type, unlike Americans would have you believe. If you were looking for the German word, it's "Wurst".

It's pretty bad, I wouldn't recommend watching it unless you're a die-hard fan of the games.

In my pants
Your waifus are all by sluts

I like my grills with tails and a bit of fluff tbh fam
no bully pls

Merveille Million
Morrowind
hella comfy
sriracha shrimp

Needless to say, I'm not a fan.

Hey, man. That's just what the recipe is called. And it's fucking delicious. allrecipes.com/recipe/95506/german-style-kielbasa/

What do you think your Waifu's favorite food is Holla Forums?

The always lovely Juri Han
Senrans and Overshill
Not currently. at work
Hard to say. I'm a pretty good cook, especially when it comes to spicy food, so I'm sure it'd be easy enough to make just about anything she'd have a taste for.

I like to think it'd be a Korean dish called Buldak, a spicy chicken dish. Though no information on this is given.

I'm sorry, but my wife cooks for me. I only cook at saturday.

I enjoy anime bullshit serial killers.

Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening

Trails of Cold Steel

Yeah.

Hog roast.

You do know how to cook, right?
Yes. Of course.

And I don't even have new pictures to post of best purse owner.

Waifu friends, I do have a confession to make: I can't cook. And I mean actual cooking, not baking or throwing frozen food into the oven. I can't even flip an omelete or a pancake. Help.

Also, what are some good recipes for a slowcooker? I've been interested in throwing a soup together but I'm indecisive about what I should even look up.

I think that the fictional character you feel physical and emotional attachment towards is, in fact, a big stinking pile of exrement.

No u

I hope you don't let her handle all the grilling too user.

Bayonetta
Nothing right now. Was playing devil may cry 3 last night
No I am at work
Spaghetti or some kind of pasta. Really I would let her choose

Chie
Replaying Persona
Kinda
Some ramen. No I can't cook.

What if she actually looked like that picture?

hmm?

Would she still be your waifu then?!

HMM?

boys can't be waifus.

I know my waifu's favorite food is ramen.

Posting best nep like usual.

Blanc from Hyperdimension Neptunia

Nothing much really. Plan on probably picking up Revelator by the end of the school week.

I'm alright, could be comfier though.

We both suck at cooking really. Not "burning a bowl of cereal" tier, but we'd work together to improve anyway.

ID change due to phone
Thank you very much the pics, but sorry to say though I have those pics already. If that's what you meant by your post I would've posted more. Apologies for that, but thank you again for the thought!

Any kind of candy and sweets (if that wasn't apparent already) due to her need of it to stay in the game's world and function. However, she seems to enjoy all kinds of food, but hasn't mentioned any specific outside of candy.

Lots of people from persona here lately

Azura from fire emblem
radiant historia
not really
Honey roasted pork and grilled asparagus.

I know her favorite kind of berry is a strawberry.

Big Girl Sheeva
LASTFIGHT and Hurricane of Varstray
Almost
Spaghetti with green sauce and boiled eggs.
To this day I'm surprised how tasty it really is.

こんこん

I'll make a real post when I'm not on mobile.

Still deciding. Narrowed it down to about three, and I need to choose one because polygamy is haram
Subnautica. Made my newest base in the migration path of the Sea Treaders, so I have something to look at while I read codex entries.
Very.
I dunno. Maybe some burgers or something.

Good taste.

What's the new GTAV update all about?

I'll have to settle with trips

I hate choices.

Why can't I just have them all?

why have any of them?

Because I figured it's about time I had some 2D love in my life, god damn it.

2D doesn't love you, they're cartoons. They're as soulless as 3D women.

It's better than nothing

Red bean paste onigiri, easily

Cooking isn't that hard, user. Not unless you're absolutely insistent on making everything from scratch, but you really shouldn't be tackling that with no experience anyways.

Try throwing some pork ribs, a can of beer (a pale ale or pilsner works best,) and your favorite bottle of barbeque sauce in your slow cooker. Put the lid on it and leave it on low before you leave for work or school or whatever. By the time you come back, you've got homemade pulled pork that falls right off the bone!

If you want a soup, there's plenty of slow cooker chili recipes out there, too! bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-family-favorite-chili/c6f4c4e2-8298-4d9d-8f21-d4ca19d35cb7

It's a good day for an Aqua waifufag!

Aqua from Kingdom Hearts!
Nothing; have studies
Kind of
Some kind of French pastry

If you have to "choose" a waifu then she isn't your waifu, faggot.

Yeah, you know what they say; even a broken clock is right twice a day

Nice trips none the less.

that's what he said, retard. His hasn't found him yet.

I need a break, my reading comprehension is shit now.

besides, he's a good artist who draws her regularly

Just keep playing vidya and she'll find you eventually.

That's pretty much what i can do right now.

CEO stuff. You buy crates then you sell them.

If you can boil water or chop an onion without hurting yourself, you can cook. There are plenty of recipes that amount to just throwing a ton of stuff in a pot and heating it up.

This.
I never found cooking to be difficult once you have a recipe you can follow.

Exactly. Once you get a general idea of what to do, it's pretty simple
I pretty much only eat fish, chicken, and rice nowadays and it's super easy

playan nothing because summer and calculus
Cooking is fun! I try to make things I think she'd like, though I doubt she'd like corned beef burgers, and I do love those.

Well thank goodness your waifu isn't Sylvie.

Green sauce? Like a pesto or are we talking some sort of Italian salsa verde/tomatillo sauce?

Like croissants, and vols au vents, or something more complex like eclairs/souffles?

Exactly this. 90% of cooking is following the recipe, 5% is skill/technique, 3% is knowledge/creativity, and 2% is passion.

It's a little saddening that some people in this thread, and most people in their 20's say they can't cook.

Cooking is one of those skills that you really should know. I don't understand how someone can not know how to cook at all. I can understand not knowing how to make bread from scratch It is not really that hard to do but you should at least know how to make spaghetti or one of those boxed dinner kits.

Pic related
Pokemon Stormsilver
Quite comfy
Anything she wanted.

Madotsuki
Pokemon Platinum (Origin Patch)
I'm so comfy
I want to make Baked Alaska for her
Course I ain't no pussy

Pic related I'm trash I know
Muramasa Rebirth, trying to git gud
Working on it
Spaghetti no really, I do know how to make pasta

Having a waifu is perfectly normal and all of you should have wonderful days

pic related
Dead Space 2
Yes
Probably some meat and eggs

Evening, waifufags. I hope you all had a wonderful day today.

Agrias Oaks, from Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.
Reinstalled Mount & Blade: Warband for a vanilla playthrough. Swadia stronk.
I'd be comfier if the temperature dropped. It's too damn hot outside.
I'm not a good cook, so something basic like spaghetti, I guess.

Pics related
Unreal Tournament 2004
I'd be more comfy if I wasn't in bed due to a cold
I don't know a lot about cooking, sadly, though I'd give it my best if I needed or wanted to learn, maybe get some help

These threads always remind me of my fellow anons' patrician tastes

Throughout my entire life I could not understand the concept of waifus or husbandos.

I'm still not sure if they're just imaginary girlfriends or idol worship or plain autism. What are they really?

Totally forgot it was Wednesday
Peko Pekoyama
Majora's Mask. I'm only a couple hours in so the time pressure hasn't started beating down on me yet
Comfy enough, though it's hot as fuck outside
Soup, probably. It's easy and leaves most people satisfied

10/10 wished she was Wright's assistant instead of Maya.
If nothing else I would have liked the examination mechanic to stay.

i think they're just imaginary wives who they love in a potentially non-sexual waybut probably sexually too in many cases

It varies from person to person from what I've seen

For some people waifus are there to replace the lack of affection they recieve in reality
That's selling some people a bit short though as it seems the feelings they have for their waifus are quite real, as opposed to just "I'll settle for this"

Personally, I use my waifu as a motivation for self-improvement, started to get in shape and lost 100 pounds, trying to learn how to live independently in an efficient manner, etc.

Can confirm as well. There's all kinds of dishes that are easy and fast to make that are delicious. And as others have said, as long as you follow the recipe (and maybe add a couple other ingredients to spice it however you like), you can cook a great meal.

I could have any of those 3 all day every day and never get tired of it. Sesame, teryaki, or BBQ chicken (hell almost any kind of chicken), any and all kind of fish and seafood, fried rice, and all are almost easy to make and delicious to eat.

Well thank you good user. You should as well!

Give it time Pekobro. Give it time.

Pic related

GTA V, latest patch is the joint

Kind of

Strawberry cake

Here's the recipe I use for a basic loaf:

Get a large seal-able container, about the size of a stock pot.

A container of cheap cornmeal to make the peel on the bottom of the bread.

A pizza/baking stone for the oven. Other things can work but this will have the best results.

A broiler tray, or deep tray that you can put water in. Make it a cheap one.

Add to the container in order:

Mix ingredients until it is all wet, seal and let rise for 2-4 hours depending on the temp of the water. The dough can be stored for about 10 days in the refrigerator with no loss of quality.

When ready to bake cover an area of a baking sheet with cornmeal. Make sure that it is a bit larger than the loaf you want to make . Then take 1/2 the dough out of the container and form a ball with it. Place the shaped loaf on the cornmeal and let bench for 20-25 minutes. During this place a baking stone and a broiler tray into the oven and heat it up to 450 Fahrenheit. I recommend using a crappy $5 one since repeated use will hurt the tray.

When the bread is ready lightly dust the top with flour and slash it with a serrated knife. Then put in in the oven by quickly snapping it off the baking sheet and onto the stone, like how bakers use those wooden paddles to move loaves. Then add 2 cups of hot water into the broiler tray to steam up the oven and make the crust of the bread.

Bake for 30-35 minutes and then cool on a wire rack.

I actually calculated the cost of each loaf and it came out to about 17c for the ingredients. Which beats the hell out of store bread, and is far cheaper.

I believe most do not take it so seriously and are just playing along with the meme. They are just favored characters

Better watch where you're throwing those accusations m8.

I like it

That's pretty much what I do, except I only eat tuna because I don't like other kinds of fish.
Also eggs, I love scrambled eggs with tomato and onion.

You mean I'm the only autist here who actually loves his waifu?

No but you are probably the only one here who wants to be brutally tortured until you die.

Looks good but I usually like to add some butter too.

honestly anything beats store bread, I had some peanut butter and jelly with some basic ass bread and I nearly gagged, I don't know how people can eat it and think it's acceptable

then again chef boy ardee makes gorillions and you can clearly taste the rust from eroding metal in the tomato sauce they use

>Who's your waifu daughteru?
The Clawed Girl from They Bleed Pixels.
Mountain Blade: Warbanned.
You bet.
>What would you cook for/with your waifu daughteru?
Mac and cheese.

Of course not!

Xion
Crimson Sea and Megatag
A little
If a frozen treat could be called cooking then Sea Salt Ice Cream
If not I'll make Piroshki

I want to go running with Emi.

I ran a relay marathon this week. Was great. Going for a half-marathon next time.
For that I reward myself with an extra pic.
Banner Saga is a good videogame, by the way, go check it out.

Forever and always.

Nep
Nothing atm, haven't felt like playing anything for almost a month, but I'm hype for new Atelier coming in the mail.
Not yet, need to shower after yard work.
Mmmm, if it's evening I'd make grilled chicken with homemade mahed potatoes and gravy, as well as a grilled onion. If morning than an omelet with bacon. I'd also make a homemade cheesecake. I'd make custard pudding but haven't quite gotten it down and it has to be perfect.

Oh yeah I tweak the recipe a bunch like making olive rosemary bread, or ghost chili bread etc. But that is my basic go-to dough for most occasions.

I forgot these threads existed
That one Idol from that one RPG
Golden Arena in P4AU, because I forgot about it and it's fun.
No, I have to go to work in 10 minutes
Burgers.

The answer is always burgers.

define most

does it actually just taste salty?

omdetou user!

Welcome back other Rise-fag!

>come to waifu thread to post mai husbando

I knew there was a reason I hung out here.

No, but you are getting sick dubs.

Here's another pointer. If you want to make a super easy dish that will impress most people learn how to make vols au vents. They are basically puff pastry boxes that you can fill with sweet/savory stuff.

And while it is always better to make your own dough, you can easily cheat and just go to your local grocery store and in the frozen novelties section there should be sheets of frozen puff pastry dough.

You can make hearts, cups, fancy boxes etc. Then just fill them with some mousse or pudding and fruit and guests will think you are some sort of master patissier.

For the best results you should use freshly made pastry cream and homemade dough, but the cream is difficult to make without some practice and the dough is time consuming.

Shit, I guess that's true.

Yeah, store bread usually tastes like cardboard. I'd make my own bread every day if I wasn't so lazy.

Thanks

With the recipe I posted, it only takes about 10 minutes to prep and 5 mins to wash. The rest is just sitting around waiting or lifting weights/core exercises. You should give it a go.

I use parsley, chives, milk, garlic, olive oil and salt, blend it, and cook until it gets the texture you want.
Works well with bread and pasta.

Even if the show is bad, I still watch it for the waifus.
I honestly wished they could salvage those waifus into something better than this.

Anyone know the music from this webm?

My recipe is pretty similar but I'll give yours a try. I've never tried using cornmeal before.
The weight lifting is gonna have to wait though, my entire body hurts so much I can't even lift a finger right now

Samefag, gonna post more Yang.

Inception

BRAVO NOLAN

Thank you very much mate.

Apologies in advance for going off the topic of food (we should archive this thread with all the good food and cooking tips).

>Raven notices something as it pans over to her leg, having a big scar on it
>I go in a panic state thinking it's something more serious
>story progresses and it turns out the scar was from her fight with Bedman (BEDMAN'S A FUCKING DEAD MAN FOR THAT!)
>shows Raven healing her leg.
>she's surprised, considering his usual uncaring attitude and how she's able to regenerate on her own
>Raven gets some legit good character development and they have a small friendly conversation

It's about as far as I got in the story so far, but I guess I owe Raven an apology for my assumption on him, and thanks for healing her leg. Overall, the story's going really well so far and getting very interesting (and funny with some of the facial expressions and robo-ky shenanigans). Hope things keep going OK for Jack-O as I progress through it

Oh and Rambro. Not sure if you have the game yet, so I won't spoil any details, but Ramlethal's gets a couple good moments so far in the story as well.

(checked)
Scrambled eggs are always good, but I wasn't one to have any onions on them. I'm one of the oddballs that likes ketchup on them.

Congrats Emibro! I'm sure she'd be proud of you!

don't judge me

At least it's not furfaggotry or pokeshit.

Tbqh goatbro > chara.

He's alright in my book.

Hey you from Uboachan?

The cornmeal is just used to stop the dough from sticking and give that nice pizza peel finish to the bottom of it.

Huh, I've always used flour for that. Next time I'll try using cornmeal and see if there's any significant difference.

Her name is Ginger and she is the result of severe autism
Witcher 3 at the moment, and occasionally Squad
Surprisingly, yes.
Thick juicy Steak with mixed vegatables, and mashed potatoes paired with CABERNET SAUVIGNON.

(OP)
Fuck, refreshed and chrome dumped all the stuff I typed.
Nodoka Miyazaki from Negima!?
Working on my backlog, Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages.
Eh kinda, playing a GBC game while working the graveyard shift.
Feeling for some italian, so some shrimp scampi with some vegetables and a fresh roll of bread with olive oil.

Papi The Harpy

Blacklight: Retribution

>Are you comfy?
Could be more comfy

Yes,and it be a nice Steak,with baked potatos

We should shill >>>/ck/ more here.

Hibari is my Painfu and I want to kill her in the longest, most painful ways possible.

Just finished RE4 again, on PC this time. I've been getting into Xrd a bit more, Zato is pretty fun.

Could be comfier. Moving has been a bitch and the line to the house has to be fixed before I can get internet access.

I'd make a cheesecake with her, baking and decorating cakes in general is pretty fun.

W-what
w-why?

Passion. I want to see the fear and pain in Hibari's eyes as she's horrifically mutilated and tortured. I want to watch her mind break down as she's abused for extended periods of time. She's innocent and adorable, and it's incredibly satisfying to imagine that purity destroyed. That and guro is pretty hot especially if it's Hibari since she's adorable.

I don't understand it and I personally would not treat someone I love like that but either way you have always been one of the more fascinating waifufags I've come across.

>>>/tumblr/

What are you guys doing for the weekend?
I know it's slightly early but i have tomorrow off too

Bouncy Yang

E3, chilling out, Mount and Blade, it's gonna be good.

Training in Revelator along with continuing and/or finishing it's story mode, watching E3 and it's inevitable disaster, and all around relaxing.

I'm feeling somewhat comfortable of a hotheaded biker, with a mother figure.

I would take her hand in marriage

Resting, my muscles have been pretty overworked this week.

Samefagging, guess the Weiss poster is absent. Blond Sister a best tho.

Gonna buy some city builders on the GOG sale and just veg out

Right now, I was thinking of doing a Deprived run in Dark Souls 2. Just to see how challenging it can get.

Just remember not to botch the wedding. You don't want to end up being part of the canon as being the fag who left her on the alter.

Deprived isn't challenging, it's just fun.
Because suddenly every single armor and weapon drop is exciting and an option to consider.

Well, atleast I can try out most of the armour, and mess around with the weapons. That, and play some PvP.

hardcore

Tharja from Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem Fates
Yes
Pasta and pie
Yes, I do.

I have weights and a treadmill at home for my exercise while listening to music and vidya music.

Pie and wine

I never played the genocide route in Undertale. Please no bully.

Working and nothing much other than E3. I 'll be watching the best gamers E3 stream on sunday and new monday.

nothing besides E3

Is it active at all?

that's disgusting
in the best way

Got a link to this?

Here you go.

I unfortunately don't. Ask the Neptunia thread fags, they'll tell you.

Oh yeah, Blancanon botched his marriage with Blanc

I wouldn't dare to do the same to mine

Wait, what happened to Blancanon? All I ever heard was that he had permission to marry Blanc, and he was going to get the preparations for a wedding ceremony underway.

How'd he fuck it?

Hitomi

Overwatch (don recommend it) and Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus (i do recommend this one, its fine)

I guess, cant complain really.

Beef Stroganoff and for dessert a dark and white chocolate mousse cake.

So, summer is here, where would you take your waifu for vacation?

fuck off

He sent am email to IFI about his love for Blanc, and asked for permission to marry her. They gave him the green light AND a mention of the event in one of the games, but the whole thing went flat on it's own ass.

It was amusing nonetheless.

How you could possibly fuck something up that badly with so much going for you?

It's only a matter of time, and by posting her, you bring the inevitable closer to reality.

Pretty sure that wasn't Blancanon specifically, though.

Well, I've got D&D games from today through Saturday in the afternoons. Sundays are usually just for me (and Chi-san) to just chill out.

As an update, I got my coding homework done last night! Can't wait for the next lesson on Monday!

When I played DR I just knew Chihiro would be my favourite.

Stayed my favourite after a certain revelation, too.

Watching the Manila Major and E3, doing some writing, gonna get in a run, meeting friends, and hopefully gonna get a Banner Saga marathon in with my sister.

Fine taste. The Tellius FE games were excellent. I'd often give Urvan to Titania in the endgame of RD.

Drinking and playing vidya mostly. Until E3 comes on. Then I'll be watching E3

Same thing I do every weekend. Play vidya and shitpost on Holla Forums.

I wish I had tomorrow off. I'll be working, catching up with the senrans, probably looking into a few other games that I've been putting off getting/playing, like Valkyrie Profile 2, Ridge Racers on PSP and the like.

Pretty much drinking and vidya.

Pretty much vidya and the occasional study time for upcoming tests next week. Debating between getting Revelator (especially with KoF coming up) or the Odin Sphere remaster/remake. Will probably see how the new patch goes for DaSIII too.

2nd and 3rd pics related. Don't really know if he posts here anymore or if he just dropped it.

I only just noticed this now, but why are the neps' boobs drawn as if they're floating rather than hanging? They're seriously more gripping when they're drawn right.

Maybe the artist doesn't factor in gravity that much. She tends to go circular except for rare cases like Yellow Heart and to an extent Vert (due to them having the biggest busts).

Work…

Yuria is my waifu in DS3 and that's what I've been playing lately

Like wearing tighter clothes/bra as they're probably doing? I agree that boobs fall when not supported though.

learning a language

Nice, tomorrow Is my birthday and I'm working.

Greet this thread tomorrow
I'm going to be here and wish you a happy birthday in real time

Or at least if the timezones don't clash too badly

Today is my birthday. Happy early birthday, Risebro.

why is she so great.

Pic related
never said it had to be anime related nigga
Nothing atm, probably gonna play Arma 3 or something to relax
Pretty comfy
Probably pasta
I'm a shit cook :^(

Been there before, sometimes it's funny not to say anything about it then see people overreact when I make an offhand comment about it. At least you have your waifu to celebrate with later.

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday

Nothing really, probably just shitpost.

Happy Birthday, Yukarifag!

happy birthday m8

Thanks, guys!

Happy birthday
Having fun today?

Happy birthday faggots

Happy Birthday, user!

Happy birthday m8

Happy birthday, fag.

Happy Birthday Fags

New Dino Crisis never.
Why even live?

With Capcom it might be for the best.

About to head home, dubs. Otherwise been okay.

And a hearty thank you to you fags as well!

I hate this feeling.

Crash when?

Thing is, I think Capcom is perfectly capable of making good games still, it's just that they make a bunch of retarded decisions in the process.

Capcom is just sitting on like 1000s of IPs they could be using but choosing not to because ????

Keep the Yang-bang rolling.

Cory Baxter

Your mom's pussy

No, fuck you.

Spaghetti spilled by Luigi

It's not actually as bad as it sounds though, I love my job and I make my own hours so I'm kind of working by choice. Though I do want to get this data off to my Boss asap.

Happy Birthday Yukanon, my fellow June Birthday Ubermensch

Happy Birthday

Been there myself. Never fun having to work on a birthday, but nothing in the rule book says you can't celebrate it with her on a day you're free. Happy early birthday Risebro!

Happy birthday Yukaribro!

Forgot there's another one. Happy Birthday RiseBro.

Have a bappy hirthday, bro. Go celebrate the day after and when you get off of work - prolong it to make it a nice and special thing for yourself!

Oh shit, I forgot about RiseBro. Happy Birthday, Risebro.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to you too.

It's tomorrow actually but thank you for the well wishing!

I'm actually starting to run out of fresh music to jam to while in the lab. So…

When I did my exercise, I was listenning to the ost from both Fire Emblem Fates and Undertale

Happy birthday to both of you!

(checked)
youtube.com/watch?v=M22q64x3oO0&list=PLZpZd_Ra3UYl5giznG-faqdM6ZoejXyHV
Shit's mad comfy

Sorry Yang-bro, I'm studying a lot right now

Meeting a fellow waifufag, but I should be studying for tests.

persona 3 music
"When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars" to be specific.

Electro Swing

fuck off

Boards of Canada, really like a lot of their unofficially released stuff

Happy birthday!

my.mixtape.moe/upfjlb.ogg is mixtape blocked? we should be able to upload music anyway, though it seems that feature is dead with infinity next.

I adore that artist's work, its friggin adorable. Pic related, by him, and my ipod wallpaper

Happy birthday you two

It's no secret Capcom hates money

they are retarded?

meant for

Muh Niggas

That's pretty good, though my favorite from P3 is the Reincarnation version of Changing Seasons. It tones down the HEEEE but it sadly takes out the random french vocals.

A Girl I hung out with liked them a lot. They kind of remind me of Baths or some of Emancipator but with electronic noises.

Pics related

Do you know them IRL for other reasons, or are you specifically meeting up because they have a waifu. I'm sure you guys are cool people, but I wold choose being bitten by a bullet ant over going to a "waifu meetup"

Aww shit, Protomen. Good taste user.

I'm meeting with him cause he's on the west coast for an internship and we talk way more about non waifu stuff than waifu stuff, even if that's how we met.

Ah, that's good then man. I hope you have a fun time chilling.

You mean best girl

Oh fug, I didn't see your post. Happy early birthday, Risefag.

Ayreon.

Mein neger.

Yang Xiao-Long please no bully
Dark Souls 2, going for a Deprived run
Yes, and No Had an unhealthy obsession on this damn show
What hotheads only eat. :^)

Interesting, is all their music rock operas?

Thanks for the early birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday Risebro!

HAI YAI FORCES

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL

I'm listening to memes.

I guess it never got off the boat.

I swear I copied the link correctly
Bloody weird.
BUT HERE WE GO
youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

Most of it, yeah.
If you like that kind of music, I recommend you check out The Human Equation. It's my favorite album by them.

Griffith did nothing wrong

Well, I got through the story mode. Still processing what happened to Jack-O.

She didn't die in a sense, but rather…became who she was originally (or more specifically half of) (Aria). I have no idea what the fuck to think of this and I have too many emotions going through me right now. I'll need time to dwell on this

holy shit i thought i'd die before i saw the day

It could be worse.

Damn, I guess /monster/'s meme magic worked.

What a time to be alive.

A truly glorious day in video game history.

Noice

Shid m8.
I'm kinda glad ZUN doesn't really touch on oldhus much.

Old school rock.

My life has completely stagnated and is slowly rotting away but I can't bring myself to care.

Happy birthday, faggot. Hope you took your waifu out somewhere nice.

Not even for Liru?

He returns?

Dude, he finished it and released it.

Yeah, with a finished game.

Surprised he just kind of released it out of nowhere, kind of curious of halfchan's reaction considering they drove Seismic away.

Cuckchan's banning any mention of it, so cuckchanner shitters are shitting up our threads.

From talking with an acquaintance who still goes there, they don't even know.

What
Why

oh god

Nah I'm taking a look at it now, they have threads up about it but they are getting deleted slowly. Last one lasted 433 posts. This new one was cut off at 255. Mods must be waiting on their hot-pockets.

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340595089/liru-is-out

Figures, don't know if I find that hilarious or sad. They probably just use the blue board excuse.

lel, didn't notice that.

Don't you lie to me user
Post a link

mega.nz/#F!plcwhAQJ!3iTGiK6NrUwXwJQlzmJieQ
thank me later user

I'm legit shocked it came out

Colour me surprised, didn't expect it to come out like that.

Truly anything is possible.

now that it is tomorrow
happy birthday

Happy birthday!

Don't worry user, she'll come back.
Remember what happened with Lambda-11 in Blazeblue? She died but got better.
Arcsys finds a way

Holy shit. The end of the NEVER EVER memes has come

Although if you had to pick one, Yang is probably best best, and Cat girl is shit tier used goods.

Shit man, sorry to hear that. thats always a fear I have when a new game with waifu comes out.I hope Juri does okay in SFV

proof once again that meme magic is real

Archer. Housewife extraordinaire.
Dragon's Dogma.
Tired. Waiting for swords to come in mail, hoping to pick them up before I go to bed.
Make some Japanese dish together, I'm decent in the kitchen.

Also, new game with him, so HYPE.

True that, Blake a shit tier.
I would've prefer M E M E D R E A M over Blake.

What kind of swords, user?

As a fellow person with an FE waifu, I share your pain. I also have a soft spot for Amelia as well so I'll post a few things.

A pair of cheap cutlass machetes made from 1055 carbon steel. Decent cutters and should be fun.

Then this fairly cheap 5160 longsword. It's a steel-chromium alloy with fairly high carbon content, so it's durable as fuck, hold's a razor sharp edge like a motherfucker and can take impacts like a boss. Assuming the tempering is well done. A cheap 1040 steel-carbon with great heat treatment is always better than a high range steel one with a terrible heat treament.

I like swords.

fuck off

For a moment I thought you were saying you had her as your waifu as well.
Bit of a "what the fuck what are the odds of there being two of them here" moment

One thing about Wang is how her weapons changed from those trishula in DW8 to the Emei piercers in DW8 Empires. Bit of a change but I love both though. Those troshula's are perfect at targeting enemy officers and the Emei are a more extreme form of that.

Top teir taste though.

Titania is good as well.

Was gonna say something about arms missing but considering she could get some Atlas tech grafted and her shotgun glove becomes internal, she'd be part cyborg. Sweet.

Grabbed it. Pretty sweet animation as well.

Hi Plutia.

Lady Lyndis of Caelin. But she prefers Lyn of the Lorca.

Finished Belkan war and going through Majikoi. Been a busy few weeks for games actually.

Extremely. Liru came out and been sitting here chilling to some good music.

I can actually make a good soup, so it's something hot and filling at least. Onions, Carrots, Broccoli and bok-choy. Let it simmer for a bit, then add chicken and stock, then cook through, then add the noodles, soak again. Then done.

Here's to one more trip around the sun. Happy birthday.

Same to you as well, hope it's a good day.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmVNJJ5ymm0

Understandable.

(checked)
You got good taste user.

I was actually looking to start up blacksmithing this summer, how would i go about it?

ur mum :^)

Might aswell post some Baked Alaska.

Pic related.
Age of Barbarian and Daikatana.
Maximal comfyness achieved.
A delicious mushroom stew with potatoes and a salad.

Check if there are any local clubs or blacksmiths; an anvil, a forge and a good hammer cost a pretty penny.

Though if you're set on buying them, an old railroad iron is just the right kind of iron to function as a cheap anvil. Don't skimp on the hammer. Check the forge's operating and top heat and make sure you can actually heat whatever material enough to work on it.

Find scrap iron, make awesome shit. Old car springs and lawn mower blades make cool shortswords, though unless you lengthen them out they'll have abysmal balance.

Oh and learn proper hammering technique so you don't fuck your arm up.

Other than that, becomes the loli blacksmith of your dreams user.

fuck off

My Grandfather was a hoarder so i can just scrap a lot of the iron in his old garage, he had like five lawn mowers and like, seven axes, two picks, and like three sledge hammers, and that was only in his first garage

Very nice. Always wanted to start collecting swords.

Never buy stainless steel swords, even if they're cheap! My first sword snapped in my hand by the crossguard even though it was a properly proportioned handle and broke my first laptop.

It's fun having plenty of toys to mess around with. Need to get some guns, though.

Plenty of decent iron there. If nothing else, you can try coldforging any hammers, mallets and sledgehamers, they tend to be softer so they don't bounce on impact.

Finally, first cup of coffee in like 3 fucking months.

Damn how I miss you.

Can you anons lend me some vidya memes? I'm running dry here.

so what do girls think of your sword collection?

What kinda memes are we talkin' here?

go away normalfag

No preference, just loadsa memes

Check local colleges course catalogs, some places have oddball classes on the books that they might only offer at a satellite campus or something.

So wait, did you have a falling out with the source material for your waifu?

The meme magic's getting stronger.

True as that is for Blazblue, I'm not sure if the same applies to Guilty Gear, seeing as how they have different directors running the game. Even so, you may be right though, as the ending showed characters that supposedly died either coming back or getting picked up. Other evidence shows that Ishiwatari managed to keep the original Xrd Sign cast in with no one leaving in revelator, and they put a lot of time and effort into her character and having her be in quite a bit of promotional merchandise and crossovers of other games. Hope is not lost, but it's hard to say what will happen at this point till the next installment.

Juri's a tough fighter. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Good collection you have there.

Fug. The package has been in the city for two days now and it's still "in transit" inside the city. Checked the pick up point and nothing.

My swords got lost in the fucking mail.

Thanks. So, is Jack-O alright? You sorted out your thoughts?

They're impressed as far as I've noticed. It's something concrete and tangible, which is rare in people today. Meet three girls with their own swords: one co-worker who owned a katana and trained in iaido and two girls who trained in HEMA and backsword respectively at the local club.

it's been a pleasure posting with you all

Just got back from work, Gawker is dead, Liru is alive. All is right in the world and God is in his heaven. Best Birthday so far.

Woah, that's a lewd pic

Pleasure is all mine.

Thank you, Risebro. For giving us blessings.

My thoughts and resolve are sorted for the most part. Though she may be gone in a sense in the story, There is a bit of hope of her returning in the next installment (albeit very slim if they decide to just replace her with Aria by giving Aria Jack-O's moveset.), and regardless of her status in her story and what the future holds for us, It doesn't change the fact that we're still together to take on the world and have fun doing it, in game or otherwise.

Always a pleasure. and as always;

REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE YOUR WAIFU EVERYDAY!

Glad you had a great birthday.

:^)

Excellent thread gentlemen, I'll be seeing you next week.

Posting best murderous mastermind one last time before the thread dies.
Have a nice weekend fags, see you next Wednesday.

Posting best idol for last time, until next week.

I WILL MARRY TAKANE

One last post of the best Street Fighter before the thread dies.
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS LOVE YOUR WAIFU

Im sure she will be too, but I cant help but worry.

Holy shit the thread's still up? I should make one last post of the best Guilty Gear girl before the thread dies. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE