Hello

Hello.

wowie, that looks like utter garbage

specifically, anarchist garbage
sage for doublepost

Why couldn't you post leaks of something good?

looks like hipster anarchist shit

Haha, horse mask! So funny and meme! I will pre-order immediately!

You too can be 1337h4x0r5 anons
You too can be an0n3m0053

Fight the power. The power that brings you power, high tech, mobile networking, high standard of living, etc.
But, yeah, a cop killed a black criminal, so we must become Venezuela now.

Can I fight for the State against these Rogue citizens and stop them ruining peoples lives?

Doesn't look too bad, the worst part of the last game was the shitty driving physics, i hope they've fixed it.

Personally i love this kind of shit, that said it doesn't mean it can't be ruined by smacking us over the head with out of place feminist propaganda, but given the setting they'd have to mess up pretty bad for it to be out of place rather than expected.

Feminism in games can be done right and i reserve my judgement until i know more.

I hope they improve the racial profiling features.

Can I play as a vigilante for the cops? I think anarchists are faggots and I wanna stomp them into the ground. Especially the women ones that destroy property but wouldn't hit a dude without 4 guys backing her up.

WE DINDU NUFFIN

I really hope I get to see more epic meme signs these were the best part about the first one

Can't say I'm surprised.

Well on the bright side, it'll certainly more entertaining to execute people by what their profiles tell about them.
How much you wanna bet some of them will mention GamerGate/SJWs?

I've owned Watch Dogs for over a year and haven't played it yet.

Time to purge the heretics I guess.

500 euros

Yeah, it's really set in California, isn't it? I can't wait to play a game where I can pretend to be a disgruntled, upper class trust fund baby. That's the fucking embodiment of rebellion against the system.

I hope you can punch civilians in this game.

Wow, they're really getting the hype up for this "beating the shit out of anarchist pinko faggots with your riot shield" simulator. I feel nothing but a desire to crack heads from this. That's the only feeling I can understand someone taking from this.

Hope it's as fun as the last one.

Well it'll probably use denuvo, so I won't have to fucking play it.

I'd play that game.

what a shame

there's a community like that just north of SF, maybe it will be in the game and you can do this

(checked)

500 liras

The feels I feel when I can't emulate this cut deep.

Anyway, I can't wait to play as an effeminate, skinny nu-male who is fighting the establishment and system with edgy memes and Skrillex.

That was one of the few good movies Joel Schumacher directed.

That golf scene was freaking gold

(Confident wubstep music wraps up)

Are there any games that are like your pic for the PC. That ad looks better then anything out today

WHY PHARELL? No music from him in years, but he does this instead? The check must've been huge.

CHIMPOUT: THE GAME

Look at this tryhard garbage.

Fuck me. is every game going to be like this now?

Are there games where you can be a cop and beat the shit out of leftists and criminal scum?

Sage for off topic How bad is SF in reality? My family wants to hit the west coast for summer so we might pass by SF for a few days.

Urban Chaos : Riot response

True crime streets of LA

Wasn't this game a big disappointment for those that gave a shit? Who the fuck wanted a sequel?

They have an open defecation problem.

Every time.

Filled with homeless and chinks. Still pretty, though.

yeah definitely NOT getting it even if they promised to bring back shit that was supposed to be in the first game

fuck having niggers as protags

What was supposed to be in the game but never realized, besides the graphics and weather effects?

A functional game :^)

we wuz hackers

You can already tell this is going to be the new Assassin's Creed

Why are they still trying to make hacking with cellphones cool? I guess it looked better in the first Watch Dogs since it was less in your face about it or stupid.

Lmao, there are some systems in the world where you can't hack even if you dedicate 100 PC's to it

pop pop watchin sales drop

wow, casuals are going to eat this shit up, its got nigger music and people dancing

everyone is going to want this for their xbone/ps4

WE

Why do so many people like rap? I mean, there are some good subgenres, like punk rap, but most rap is fucking garbage with simple catchy beats and dumb lyrics.

SAY THAT TO MY FACE WHITE BOY

Are the Ubisoft offices nice, or do you just get a shitty cubicle?

we dun take kindly to niggas round here, sir

Newsflash, every genre of music is mostly trash. This is true for all forms of media

The nigger protag isn't the only black thing in that game

Nice meme, faggot.

Still, what the fuck does garblergazinga have to do with any of that?

MEMES CONFIRMED!

That's cultural appropriation.

Stealing our culture.

Oh man what an epic meme! They got my preorder now! I love when people recognize the epic culture of memes! I wonder if they reference Reddit? That would be so epic!

No shit, first watchdogs had the shibe meme and tons of others. I bet they will have gangam style this time

THE MEMES, JACK

like clockwork

Well, these were in the first game.

Isn't that redundant, you silly user?

The main character is not only black, he is literally a dindu!

It's only bad if there's no good lyrical content. You gotta search harder, rather than just scratching the surface. I mean, you can just listen to featured artists on the popular songs for starters, and listen to the smaller artists they feature. I guarantee at least one of them will have their own style that you can enjoy. The same goes for other genres, but with tour and festival mates instead of features.

At the end of the day everyone wants to be a part of ammonominos

I wouldn't be surprised if you made that picture yourself.

Oh, for fucks sake!

that image
not naming it "monkeyCuriousAboutItsReflection"

i just want the bombs to fall and end this