Making Women Great Again

The only way to create more conservative and nationalistic women is to convince them right-wing traditionalism is sexual taboo. Reverse psychology may be seen as partner deception, I call it saving the white race.

Women are the most sexually malleable creatures and if it becomes the standard for men to desire traditional women, it would already happen.

However it has not, so the next best thing is convince women (particularly impressionable college women horny beyond their biological clock) that the traditional life and monogamous lifestyle is sexual deviance when it really isn't.

That is how you win.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154091887938323&set=picfp.519163322.10154091887923323&type=3&theater
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You "convince" women by being a traditional man who can provide for a family. Few women can say no to that. The reason women are so hesitant to start a family is because so few men somewhat close to their age can afford even one kid and a house in a non-enriched area.

/thread/

Partially, yes. Which doesn't mean a wife won't rip off her bread winning husband when she feels like it via divorce.

Women have no agency, they do whatever is socially accepted. Thus western society needs to clamp down hard on women working (90% of female jobs are either useless or better done by a man anyway) and on divorce.

Careful, Schlomo. I've noticed you pushing these heretical threads ever more recently and I think you just crossed the line.
A woman is brought up as a good woman through a childhood of traditional values and suppression of rebellious tendencies, not by fucking with her head and encouraging said rebellion. That's like using reverse psychology to ask her to cheat on you, hoping that she doesn't. I think you know very well that any woman will give in if you push hard enough.

Your entire post stinks of Jewry. If you raise someone to accept a set of false rules (e.g. monogamy is sexual deviance) then they will with overwhelming majority stick to them. I think you know that as well.

I hope you're all packed and ready for your camping trip, Schlomo. It won't be long now.

This.

Traditional values and lifestyle are possible only when proper and thorough education has been instilled in a person, letting them know that the values they are being given are useful, healthy and will give them everything they will need in life. It's not a 5-minute fix, it cannot be resolved by making something "X" or trendy, it requires a wholesale societal push back to the traditional values of chastity, honesty, fidelity and reason.

Men need faithful wives, but women need strong and honest husbands. The circle of feminism and sexual liberation cannot be subverted, it must be broken and forever destroyed. It is a source of societal collapse and nothing good will ever come of following or fiddling with them.
Girls of today need to be taught the value of virtue, so that women of tomorrow will prize monogamous relationships that provide them with fuflfilment.
Boys of today need to be taught the value of valour and strength, so that men of tomorrow act with honour and reason.

What you can do with today's adults however is crush them, show them the error of their ways and take back our future from them. Degeneracy as it is cannot be allowed to spread.

I see we're still having the same boring old shills spamming the board still.

Go back whence you came.

If you're dominant enough, you can turn them to your position, even if they're cuckservativish or left leaning. I've turned every girl I wanted to turn. You just have to lay the law down, and maintain your narrative. Never budge, and show her who is boss by dominating her intellectually and sexually. Watch her come to you. If you can't do that, you don't deserve to call yourself rightwing.

Sage

You're retarded and this thread is shit.

I look at those women who convert to Islam with veils and touting the greatness of sharia law and feminism in the breath and can't help but wonder if it's a cry for help or something. That or they're crazy but oh as Sir Glubb made clear in his Fate of Empires, the women always seek out the masculine when the native males feminise and doom the civilisation to be conquered by a more masculine one. In this case it is Islam. Who failed western women? Western men did. They did it by becoming numales.

How to make women great again:

Step 1 - Make Men Great Again
Step 2 - That is all.

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/

The trick is providing more than the government can - keeping in mind that the government can provide 50% of your shit in a lump sum payment to her, and then provide a portion of your shit as alimony/child support for decades after.

To understand the full psychological impact this has, try to imagine that you could get what you wanted from a woman even after you break up with her. A woman thinks, "all I have to do to keep a man is cook, clean, and let him fuck me." That's a good plan, right? You'd love to have a woman who thought that way.

But then the government comes along and says, "if he dumps you, you still have cook him dinner 3 nights a week, clean his house once a week, and fuck him once a week" (this frequency is my analogy to 50%). So now, every time you have something you want him to do - visit your parents maybe - in the back of his mind he's thinking, "I don't want to put up with this, and I don't really have to."

That's the problem you really have to solve. It's not as simple as "provide for a family." Nearly every divorced man was doing that.

hahahaha

Either OP is the same tard with this type of thinking on a new topic everyday, or there's a bunch of dumb little shits who need to think before they speak so they realize, they really aren't clever.

By almost every metric, women are beating men today. Men need to make themselves great then women will want them. So go be a fucking doctor and lift. You'll meet some nice ladies. One takes care of the other.

Why the fuck has this bot spam thread not been deleted?

That's absolute delusion, there exists a not insignificant amount of women who will literally escalate shit testing well beyond the threshold of a man's dignity. If you play that game you're literally a monkey dancing to the organ grinder's tune.

Hybristophilia precludes civilized behavior from men, there's a reason why some women exclusively look for abusers and criminals. Those men are not pillars of western society, there is absolutely no way to take from them "good parts" and leave out the bad. The entire qualifier for women like that is that the men are avowedly antisocial in nature.

It is their own degenerate nature that compels them to seek out men who effectively are a net drain on civilized society.

To play devil's advocate: what if every man and the non-crazy women were sufficiently red-pilled, that they would support you literally beating a woman like that - because they would understand that this is what she honestly desires/needs, and if you weren't there, she would go and find a criminal who would beat her to death.

So in this hypothetical world, you could be a "good man" who contributes to society. Occasionally, your woman would, as you say, "escalate shit testing well beyond the threshold of a man's dignity" - you would bitch-slap her. People would say, "yep, saw that coming." She would subconsciously think, "he's a real man" and she would consciously feel renewed attraction towards you. And all would be well with the world.

Here's the thing, I'm not averse to giving a woman as slap if she's hysterical or a spank if she's bad. That IMO is not abuse.

What is abuse is being like a full-on nigger tier degenerate that beats the shit out of the woman black and blue, gets drunk, is disrespectful to her, doesn't keep up his own end of things.

Honestly most women aren't really deserving of a man does keep up his end of the implied social contract between men and women, but men who behave like criminal degenerates are still a tumor on society.

There are women who only get turned on by those men and will only stay with those men, and that's a huge problem. Demographically speaking those women need to be flushed down the toilet and made an example of.

Men need to shun those women as that's the only way you win in that scenario. A woman first has to have a concept of fair play between genders and not be sick in the head. A woman now if she got slapped if she went berserk could easily go to the police and the man could be charged even if she was potentially violent.

kys

"I can only fight for what I love, and I can only live what I respect" Adolf H

The longer you try to salvage blue pilled whores the weaker you spirit will become. Once they've lived a slutty life you can no longer respect therefore love them. Then you cannot fight.

All you can do is find an Eastern European muse and court young girls to be like her. Good luck trying to court a young girl in western society though because you'll be add odds with the entire society trying to Jew her while at the same time doing everything it can to prevent you from protecting her from the Jew.

Why not just get a muse and focus on improving yourself in order to find a traditional Slav girl to marry and have 14 children with?

Also, this thread is basically idea no.6368999585589 of how to save women. Until we can take away all their rights nothing will change. European man is good to women, giving them voting, jobs etc has only resulted in weaker men who cannot be respected.

Here's a blackpill about women, we think race mixing is happening because of Jew media making it appeal to young girls. But all through history girls have race mixed as soon as in contact with niggers. This is why American society had segregation laws, it's the only thing that kept the race mixing stats down.

American WW2 soldiers had gun fights between white and black officers stationed in Britain over blacks dating the native British women. When the French stationed nigger soldiers in the Rhineland post WW1 it was German women who had children to them.

Women need to be kept under strong control of man. You can't give them free rights because they are weak in every way. It's not natural for women to be equal in society to men.

All this petty "how to redpill women" is a never ending joke. You simply must dominate them and never let up dominating them for they will betray the moment a nigger in uniform woo's them.

Here's an audiobook about women in nazi germany

Implying I am able to get any gf, much less one who is not already corrupted far past the point of no return. Any man who can find a mate will, and any one who can't, won't. It is that simple. Stop fooling yourself into believing that just because it werks for you TM that you can convince some autist on an imageboard to become a charismatic chad. Pic related, it is who you sound like when you preach reddit tier dating advice.

Those women and that strategy will never form the basis of a great western society. What you're describing is favela trash from some 'r' selected latin hellhole.

That's a game you can't win. No, there must be at least an inkling no matter how faint on behalf of the woman as to the society they're participating in creating. If she's fully animalistic, you can expect her to raise degenerates no matter how hard you try to appease her.

Finding a redpilled woman is very difficult. You'll have the best chance of getting a redpilled wife by finding a woman who is apolitical and then slowly redpilling her over the years. Most of it is about how well you yourself fit into the role of a traditional masculine man as the head of the household. Achieve that and the rest will take care of itself.

Their participation in society is through right upbringing that then she passes on to her children and that she can see its effects on herself and on her children - everyone being successful, loved and cared for.

But it all rests on a singular pillar of male vigilance - women when given free reign, will use their sexuality as a bargaining chip precisely because they are so emotional and prone to flights of fancy, to be used by those men who decided to abandon the system of control for lone wolf hedonism.
What is being missed here that women can be taught and educated and even though they will still retain their hypergamic qualities, their education and lifestyle will make them capable of contributing to society in a meaningful way.
Slutshaming is not something misogynistic, it's a cure for an anti-family society that we need more of now than ever.

trying to convince women not to act like degenerate cunts will have about the same effect as trying to convince nigs not to nig. MGTOW gets a bad rap around here but at least they've embraced the truth that, given the option, women will enthusiastically act upon impulses that ultimately end-up harming civilization. These behaviors are innate. You can't convince a woman to be traditional any more than you can convince a tiger in the wild not to eat you. The only effective solution is to take away their options.

Don't want women to go through 100 miles of cock by the time they're 25? Take away their tinder. Take away their abortions. Take away their no fault divorce. Take away their single parent welfare. Punish adultery. Shit! Take away early childcare providers. A woman is feeling horny and wants to have sex? She's going to have to marry a reliable provider and become a stay at home mom. No other option. Anything short of that, their hypergamous drives will compel them to take advantage. Reasoning with biology is futile.

Dear singlefags:
If my wife posted instead of lurking like a good woman and breastfeeding my 6th child, she'd tell you that she first wanted to marry me when we talked about how close/loving my family is. Tribalism gets the good women wet, and if it doesn't, they aren't good raw material for your seed. The 14 words may be unspoken, yet they flow through the blood of all good women. You just have to nurture the seed to bring it out.

She is as close to perfect as a woman can get, because I took the time to build her up and lead her in the right direction.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154091887938323&set=picfp.519163322.10154091887923323&type=3&theater

what a degenerate

how much maintenance is there to keep her in line?

Degenerates in a degenerate country, nothing to see here.

Congratulations on creating something wonderful.

Ask her what she would have thought about you if you'd said that your father was a drug addict/alcoholic and mental child who threw fist-pounding tantrums. That your mother has children from 3 separate men and that she is completely out of her gourd due to so much sexual, emotional, and physical child abuse that she withstood in her early childhood. Obviously that would've been a bit much to say, but even something like, "They were abusive." What would she have thought, then?

I'm guessing that even if at that point you'd made yourself into a functional member of society as I have, clean and sober, many skills, healthy and slim, 6'0, six figure income, that she still would have looked at you like you were trash, because there was an opportunity for her to look down on you, and so she would've taken it, instead of feel pity. "I can do better."

With the intensity of 1,000 suns I refuse to open my life to anyone with the attitude of, "What's in it for me?" I refuse to mingle with self-destructive sexual deviants, yet know I was born a degenerate, and so decent women will not look past my history or frank and honest manner of speaking.

Sage for blogpost. I really wish therapy weren't pozzed, because I fucking need whatever they claim to offer.

Women only respect whoever is in the position of authority. It's why they fuck their teachers, it's why you rarely see cops or military that are single males, or business executives. They only give a fuck about power and status as far as their social compliance and ideology goes.

Sex is a different matter, but related.

If dogs suddenly figured out how to subjugate humanity, human women would be fucking dogs and taking them as husbands tomorrow. The statistical ascent of interracial dating and miscegenation – and you're lying if you deny that it hasn't statistically increased – is proportional to the generations moving forward more and more believing in human equality.

There are a great deal of millennial and gen y women out there – and men – that really don't see the big deal with fucking and blowing niggers. That was unheard of only a few generations ago, it was socially conditioned to be reprehensible, even without words needed, because they were LITERALLY inferior socially.

Any white male associating with a non-white male on a friendly basis in front of white women is as guilty as anyone, as that enforces in her mind "well, if he's your equal that you can be friends, I can fuck him, marry him, breed with him." This was the folly of the stupid American white male football, basketball, etc sports watcher, cheering on their niggers.

And they still do. The greatest justice for them is when their daughter brings one home, or more likely rebels against daddy and just starts posting facebook pics of her new nigger boyfriend, only to come home a few months later knocked up.