The Present is a Foreign Country

How did we go from 1800's stronk to 2000 twinktier?

I guess this can be a useful image dump thread, but I want you, user, to focus on this image. We, and the European culture are metaphorically getting crushed by the ever expanding globalist chavurah. (See pic related.)

What do you see? We can certainly sense the grudge that our European ancestors feel when they watch us from Valhalla. Its incredible how things have changed, look at Africa blow up. I wanna have more kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b0y4P
archive.is/qWPSu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_(gang)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I take this moment in history as one the ultimate cuck movements.

The (((Wiki))) changed, so here's the one two years ago;
>archive.is/b0y4P
And the current one;
>archive.is/qWPSu

Im not chiming in on the abortion topic, but holy shit Slavs, you crazy as fuck.

just like climate change cucks. being autistic about data and declaring an absolute with it.
AFRICA NEEDS FOOD, HEALTHCARE, AND SHELTER. IT SURVIVES OFF GOOD GOYS AND (((GOVERNMENTS))) GIVING GIBS.
You think Niggers will invent civilization?

No, but chinks are on their way.
You think a whole continent full of useful idiots and boundless resources doesnt sound good?

Nice mad editing, PIDF.

Kek

Africa is a populational bomb waiting to go off. This is not good for the whole world because they will turn the beautiful planet into mad max style wasteland.

The problem with Africa is not the fact that they cannot grow without whites and their gibs, but that, within a couple of decades, the bulk of them will have just invaded whatever's left of Western Europe. Obviously the moment the gibs go away, they'll also go back to being savages and hopefully to their deserted lands.

There's a lot of fearmongering about the chinese invading Africa, but here's the thing: while the Chinese are exploiting these lands with the full intent of not so stealthily invade them, that still amounts to fuckall the moment war breaks out (because let's face it, we're on the brink of international conflict daily at this point). Not only the new colonies will be completely cut off from the mainland force, but the Chinese themselves are completely and utterly useless in warfare and have been like that for centuries on end. They're fucked in case of conventional warfare, as their soldiers are weak due to how shit life is in Mainland China and how they're literally breathing in the worst substances known to mankind, their tech is twenty years behind even the worst European power and for every grandiose project they make (i.e. the massive clusters of supercomputers), a hundred more shitty projects go to waste with antiquated machinery and shitty business practices like selling poor scrap metal and passing it off as top of the line. They're fucked in the event of unconventional and nuclear warfare too, since a single strike against anywhere in their country would mean millions of casualties, and unlike other countries, numbers have been their strength since forever. Not only that, but any kind of international dispute that causes some stress on their country will see civil war break out (currently, the Tibetans, the Uyghurs, pro-Taiwanese and other Chinese enclaves are all grinding their teeth while under military occupation of their government) and even the Norks will see it as an opportunity to strike back on the Worst Koreans, the madmen that they are.

Besides, we're talking Chinese here, the masters of making shitty, unlivable towns and grandiose wastes of money and effort. Even if they actually ended up colonising an African nation, best they'd do is make the capital theirs, build a million empty buildings to exploit international laws, make huge profits out of that and move somewhere else to fuck it over. They're niggified jews, except the jew at least tries to convince you he's not going to backstab you. People like the Chinese don't tend to form long, stable relationships with other countries.

What I fear the most is Europeans trimming down so hard in the coming years that they'll never bounce back into prosperity on their own. The future of a country is its youth, and right now youth is used to describe niggers and pakis. Let's hope in Le Pen, fellas.

B A Y E R N

Problem solved.

The kikes taxed us to breed up the golems to destroy us. as simple as that.

a suburban mad max in Melbourne AU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_(gang)

That's really wishful thinking there lad. Just look at their history.

You are now aware that both World Wars deprived Europe of circa half a billion people, if you look at their potential descendants.

2 world wars and american culture pozing everything

Slavs put a dent in the liberal excuse that it's all about wealth. Complacency DOES reduce birthrates in prosperous Western countries, but I hear idiots say "Africa will become richer and their birth rates will drop!"
Eastern Europe is poor but it doesn't have crazy birthrates because people there actually account for the future and do not have an excessive amount of kids they can't support unlike Africans.

Not sterilising niggers will mean the death and fatal regression of humanity, holy shit. The Israelis were right about that at least.