I just took the antarctica redpill

youtube. com/watch?v=YSRj0zr7tSk

Toward the end
I need to know what is under the ice. give me a rundown. how advanced was humanity before the cataclysm? every rebuttal to crustal displacement theory I've seen so far comes from kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

stevequayle.com/index.php?s=94
igsoc.org/journal/56/199/j09j103.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saged for speculation but yes, humanity has been on the earth for several catacylsmic cycles. There's a bit of evidence including ancient depictions of technology and metal parts found in deep coal deposits. Probably the kikes wiped out humanity every time.

this

there's evidence though. the piri reis map was based on much older maps and accurately portrays the coastline of antarctica even though at that time it was covered in a km or more of ice.
there's also a french map that portrays all of antarctica's coast line and includes rivers and lakes… but it was all fucking ice when it was "officially" discovered.

I can't, the redpill is too much. FUCKING KIKES, YOU BLEW IT UP, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

Go find out for yourself.

WOW IT MUST BE TRUE

If anybody tries to explore Antarctica the government kills them.

Make sure you study rear admiral byrd. There's more information on this, but look at his final entry into his diary.

Rothschild island

I believe in Thule and Agartha. All in good time lad. All in good time. Polite sage for off topic. There is much work to be done still.

Here's much better information for those interested in Antarctica and Admiral Byrd: stevequayle.com/index.php?s=94

what's that say?

I still don't get it, who did bert steal from and why didn't they do anything about it?

After that last Antarctic thread (before it went to shit) I'm fully convinced of the possibility that there are Nazi bases and the inner earth is legit. I'm usually not into this kind of far out shit but I remain a skeptic and objective about it all. So many things line up that it's definitely one of the more plausible conspiracy theories that's fringe.

I want to believe that Hitler, Occult Nazi Command, and a generation of Hitler Youth made it out and are living a happy, peaceful life while retaining the idea they wont let this planet be taken over by the muds if things go that far.

At least scorch the earth if we lose.

Not sure. Ive posted it before and an user guessed it was a map that shows the inner earths electromagnetic fields effect on the plates through the poles or something to that effect, vril if you will. You can find the image by searching hollow earth agartha.>>9603346

50 million years ago, yeah.
No, that's not how continental drift works. The Younger Dryas event was likely caused by an asteroid. It's remembered in human history as The Flood, recorded in the Bible and literally every other civilization's account at the time. It was the cause of the fall of the First Civilization–the white-run global early bronze age civilization.
No, your bullshit didn't happen.
A kike who stole all his work. Who cares?
Atlantis is a bastardization (10,000 years after it happened) of the events that caused the fall of the First Civilization.

Civilization is only 6000 years old and we are God's Chosen People, goyim!

fuck the riches, I want to go home.

SHUT IT DOWN
only humans are responible for climate change.

Go kill yourself

Not sure if you're mocking him because you think he believes that…

I'm TRULY surprised that the kikes haven't written at least one article about the "greenhouse gas" impact of the holocaust on global warming.

kys

This guy stole all his "research".

Randall Carlson has a good theory about why Atlantis disappeared that is backed by geological formations, sediment layers, ice core records, and ancient traditions. Basically a comet hit us, rapidly melted the ice, and sea levels rose about 300 ft in about a week, which put ~95% of human population centers around coastlines under water. Prime real estate for civilization the size of Asia was 300 ft under water in a geological instant.

Sage because not politics.

It already has a name. New Swabia.

Found the rootless cosmopolitan.

Not at all, firm believe in catastrophism here. There have been at least 1 advanced civilization before ours, probably more. The fact that the ancients knew and understood axial precession proves that. Comets wipe us out and we have to start all over.

Tower of Babel was a space elevator, so probably between kardashev type 1 and 2 is the farthest we've ever gotten.

>>>/x/ and stay there

yes I know, but the fact is, the physics of crustal displacement make sense. you have a molten liquid center with a hard outer shell and it's all spinning. put the mass of a couple billion tons of built up ice in the wrong spots on the hard shell and it's rotation will get fucked up and differ from the rotation of the liquid inside. imagine if you could spin an egg by the yolk instead of initiating a spin by contacting the shell, right, now put a wheel weights on the top and bottom but slightly off center and not in line with each other. the shell would have a wobble and rotate funny. now if those weights were something that could dissipate if their environment changed… like ice, and the wobble meant that those weights received more energy from say a heat lamp, then the movein the shell will be made largely permanent by stabilizing actions of centrifugal force and the formation of new weights in the new areas receiving less energy from said heat lamp.

wasn't a comet

boy it sure is jewish in here all of a sudden.

The Younger Dryas event was almost certainly a comet.

comet theory doesn't explain everything, especially cultural relics.

A little mention in a Greek man's diary and suddenly retards won't shut up about it. If they existed, the only records say they were just slightly more advanced than ancient Greece was and that's nothing compared to today.

And how does it not?

turn off tor, go report to bibi that the goyim know, leave here.

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/
Kill yourself, you fucking retard. We post fact here.

And where has all that advancement really gotten us, torpedo? I wish it had been the greeks or the atlantiens that stepped foot on the moon. And it still doesnt explain the Piri Reis.

it wasn't a comet it was a relativistic bomb directed here by the lizard people, progenitors of the jews now trying to conquer the remnants of the planet they attacked, the people being scattered and disunited following the fall of civilization and the loss of everything they once knew. these jews move from star system to star system wiping out any indigenous life and stripping entire planets of resources, like a plague of locusts.

More believable than the holocaust, at least.

check'd

New Swabia it is then

That's the one thing that annoys me about the whole Nazi-Antarctica theory, is that everyone thinks it's lizard people (evil aliens) supposedly working with them. Makes me cringe every time.

Filter shills.

You're checked!

reported for asking us to redpill you

shilled against plate tectonics
your info is shit

how are you doing tonight JIDF?

toasty I hope, wouldn't want to catch cold

This user is absolutely correct. All the evidence leads there, and it's only recently started gaining steam which is why it's not mainstream as of yet.
igsoc.org/journal/56/199/j09j103.pdf

You forgot to switch IDs shill

nice samefag

Do you have a timeline? 200,000 years of human history to account for.

>>>/x/

I wasn't trying to switch IDs you jewish nigger. I just added to what I posted previously you purposefully dense fuck.

that webms pretty good

Fixed your image.

Your refusal to address this user and explain your blanket assertions is also ample evidence of your shillary.

it is all very much real ancients of atlantis take me i am ready to return once more the cycle repeats

Well, if you were really red pilled you'd post a picture that shows Antarctica. Gleason's map shows the true nature of Antarctica. This is the biggest secret of all and once you know it you truly can never return….

I never said a comet, I said that the tower of babel describes a space elevator.

And yeah, maybe it failed.

jewish intelligence always operates in twos. how you doin? you rape any babies and then inject their blood today?

You didn't have to. It was implied in:
The very existence of a space elevator means the kg/LEO cost is anywhere from $100 to $10. In human terms, that means TRIVIALLY CHEAP PRIVATE, PERSONAL SPACEFLIGHT.

1a. A civilization with large scale spaceflight that cheap could not fall to a cometary impact, regardless of its size, because they would see it coming and be able to divert it early enough with minimal resources.
1b. A civilization with trivially cheap spaceflight USES said spaceflight. There aren't any bases on other bodies (HURR DA GUBBAMINT IS HIDING THEM) nor satellites in Earth or solar orbits (which could also be detected visually or by measuring blackbody radiation).
2. All the evidence we have of the YD event points to a comet, so its impact rules out the possibility of the existence of a civilization with the capabilities you describe.
3. We DO, however, have physical (and cultural) evidence of a GLOBAL civilization–created and ruled by whites–which existed prior to the end of the last ice age (YD event). This civilization fell when most of its cities were FLOODED by the rise in sea level (300 feet and 200 miles inland). This event is remembered in modern recorded history as The Flood from the Bible.

wow you have convinced me with your facts and rational arguments founded in logic. It's so different from the usual baseless assertions!

Oh, fuck, I forgot again.

4. A CIVILIZATION CAPABLE OF BUILDING A SPACE ELEVATOR DOES NOT DISAPPEAR WITHOUT ANY ARCHAEOLOGICAL TRACES. It just doesn't happen. Nature's a wild bitch, but she's not very thorough. All this kikery about how "After 1000 years without humans, there wouldn't be a trace of our civilization left! nature would reclaim it!" is patently false bullshit.

mods are such faggots. they can get rid of eceleb bullshit but not garbage like this.

Reminder.
>>>/sudo/8334

have you told bibi we know yet? why do you keep using tor like we won't know who it is?

What, you're tired of astroturfing UIDs onto /polk/osher already and now you're back to shilling against the moderation? It's not like that has been entirely unsuccessful for years. Oh wait.

What the hell does this even mean.
Since they're nonwhites and work against the purpose of the board, yeah. Fuck them. They need to step down or be deposed.

Mods love this kind of shit to distract people from the real issues. Keeps them lazy. Meanwhile they delete any threads attempting to organize for real action.

I just come to Holla Forums to shitpost these days. There are better true Holla Forumss on 8ch.

they stickied deportation nation for like 2 months until those threads fell in popularity. there's juuuust enough kikes lurking that report any real organization that the mods think those threads are making Holla Forumslacks unhappy and need to go.

Explain to me, flat-earther. Who benefits from the supposed lie that the earth is a sphere? What is the point of lying about the shape of the earth? So nobody goes "Beyond the poles"? What you think is beyond the poles? WHY MAN, TELL ME WHY YOU BELIEVE!

I've seen too much bullshit from the Holla Forums mods. I used to think it was just incompetence, but after a while there's no getting around that it's probably intentional.

its bumplocked, lot of other slide threads right now

Not trying to slide, just not gonna bother posting real shit here on Holla Forums when the mods will just delete it and ban me if I get further than they'd like. Fuckers.

Another FBI concern troll nervously trying to figure out how to justify his salary.

Holla Forums is a board of peace

I'm not talking about organizing to blow shit up, I'm just talking about anons meeting other local anons and forming groups. Because if there's a collapse, you can fucking forget about the internet. And if shit gets bad enough, I don't care how hardcore you are or how well armed you are, you won't survive on your own.

you must open your third eye and gaze out across the aether. commune with the ancient ones on the astral plane. only then will you begin to see and all will be revealed.

The comet impact provides the energy needed to melt the ice sheets at the pace necessary to explain the geological evidence
The only known natural mechanism to produce nanodiamonds in the sediment layer is asteroid/comet impact. These have been documented in this black mat layer in varying concentrations all around the world. You better make a good case for human/alien nuclear war if you want to explain that without relying on extraterrestrial impact.
Humans have been around for 200,000 years with basically the same mental capacity of today. This map you're referring to, if genuine, could be even older than you realize. The landscape has been drastically changed many times in our evolution, including a supervolcano event around 60k years ago which nearly wiped us out.
If Canada got hit with a comet at this time, would people in Egypt know what happened? They would see their coast disappear in a matter of days, they would see crazy weather, but it's kind of a stretch to think they would know the root of these catastrophic events that unfolded.

I have seen one thread ever I consider 'real' get deleted, a few things bumplocked but they all verged on d&c. A couple I was mad about, one got fixed, another took me a while to learn it was alt-right shilling and mods were right after all.

What do you want to bet that OP is gone now?

I'm right here, I've been here since I posted, watching kikes d&c, and report my thread.

Honestly this Antarctica shit seems like bullshit disinfo to me, but who knows, maybe it's one of the biggest redpills of all. I can definitely see the possibility of ancient civilizations being swallowed by the sea.

nigger my car makes nano diamonds, go watch a vid of literally anyone vaccuming up dirt on the side of the highway and doing an analysis. guess it's the little green men in my muffler nuking the carbon atoms as they fly through, right?

look at any report of large meteorites, they tend to span large areas… cause it's a bigass fireball that begins to burn as it enters the atmosphere 200 miles up. meaning that it can be seen reallllly far away. I could run the math for you, but I'm not doing trigonomics, geometry, and then spending 500 hours in ms paint to draw you a visual aid just to prove a kike wrong. kikes are always wrong.

I saw these threads all over for the last year and blew them off as crap. didn't even look at them after the first one. then today I'm on youtube and get recommended the vid in my OP and then start looking into things myself and BAM hits me like a ton of bricks that there's something there.

Love seeing other people post this shit. Either whites die out, or we rule the planet and take humanity to the stars. There is no middle ground.

i'm sorry i don't live in a state a nation that consists of A people.

while you may i doubt that those around you are willing to take the necessary measures to maintain that. the damage done to our nations have made it abundantly clear that their is no way of returning to the past. the only option left for us is to forge a new nation a new people and new laws. the destruction of nations and the failure to unite as Europeans has spelt the downfall to each race under the "white" pronoun. to forge a new identity is going to be the only way froward. a united civilized identity. the acceptance that ones bloodlines have been muddied in the past and that they will be muddied in the future is an inevitability at this point. at least for the immediate future. one will no longer be able to doge the 1/16 Cherokee question of is it white? but with new promises of "designer babies" we will eventually be able to create an ethically homologous population once again. but that still leads the other necessity for a people, a shared culture. with this torn away from us it is up to us to forge a new identity a new nationality. a far harder path that shifting threw the ashes and trying to rebuild in the ruins of the fallen empire. that failed like the one before it failed. and the one before that. but we cannot live in the past the wells have been poisoned, the earth salted, there is only forward.

did he die?

The eras have new peoples arise with each cycle. Jews are left over from the last cycle. Think about like a kid who got held back a year in school for missing key concepts. Thats why they rose quickly, they knew the rules of the game, but theyre still not getting it and it is holding us all back.

This is how I know you're retarded and know nothing of the Younger Dryas period. I'm not going to go any further with you until you familiarize yourself with the vast temperature oscillations evident within ice core and ocean core samples. You don't start with a hypothesis and make the evidence bend to that, you look at the evidence and let it lead where it may.

Mass deportation and genocide are two very viable options, user.

so google's shilling caught your eye, and you didn't bother to show any skepticism of a channel that posts any documentary regardless of quality
lost tribes of israel, nigger history, etc.

Someone else told me that he just cut up his back pretty good, but I dunno actually if that's true or not.

not a real "legal" option with shitskins being "citizens" the protection of "free speech" while at the same time prosecution of "hate speech" a new nation will have to be made with fire and blood. be it here or there it doesn't matter. the land that a nation occupies is not the nation. the nation is the people with shared blood and culture.

Compare it to the Nasheed propaganda of the Levantine Muslims who only want to loot what we've built. Their highest aspirations: to swim in a world of stolen gold, foreign weapons, and slave-girl cummies.

I hear ya. Just reminding you that there are options, even if they require a great deal of violence. The West is not lost, don't let defeatism set in.

what defeatism? i just said that we have to have a goal of moving forward rather than looking back. hell i would forgive the kikes if they stopped kiking but they never will

Never give up hope and never lose your fighting spirit, that's all I'm saying user.

So did I until the last thread which got me looking into it. There's enough truth and evidence to make you do a double take and then when you factor in the hollow earth theory it starts to get weird. One thing leads to another.

Just remember if you ever see a UFO to give a roman salute and you'll be saved when SHTF.

Give me your opinion on this WEBM

evidence of ancient aliens?

He is an OK scientist and has done some contributions for mankind. However is greatly exaggerated by jews because muh holocaust muh jews are superior.

Basically Russians verifying claims by U.S. leaks regarding Operation Highjump confirming everything they've been saying. They had it on good authority the Nazi's had a hidden base and were there to mop up the outpost until UFO's came up out of the water with Iron Crosses on them and an engagement took place where the U.S. got its ass handed to them. Russians took part and because Soviet Russia, they were spying and had evidence (video/image) proofs to send back to the motherland, which recently came out publicly.

Rumor says the UFO's dindu nuffin and were just idling above the water watching the fleet until the overzealous Americano's fired first. They got ripped to shreds and immediately when they stopped firing the Nazi's apparently did. Digging deeper you hear there was a treaty of some sort that took place. Because Hitler was proclaimed dead and the Nazi's surrendered (public victory) it created a catch-22 and they decided to cover it all up. Like the Holocaust, it explains why they go out of there way to do no serious inquiry into the Antarctica base or Hitler not dying in the bunker theories because they know the truth already.

Basic run down without the ayy lmao aspect adding another layer onto it. Good documentary especially when you compare it to William Tompkins and others from the American side corroborating the story.

Not a fucking chance.

I hear ya, but why choose death if you know it wouldn't help anything? Better to survive and be a subversive element.

His health was bad, his nerves were failing him, and he'd already been through one terrible personal defeat when Germany lost the Great War. The last thing he would have wanted was to listen to reports of the Soviet rape of his homeland from a cold foreign shore.

If he'd had the option of climbing into a flying saucer and flying away he would have piloted it Kamikaze style into Westminster. Or the Kremlin.

I don't like the idea either and if you look at it both ways you could see either or.

-Saw what happened to Mussolini, went out like a legend on his own terms living up to the promise that this war was all or nothing (Germany lives or Germany dies)

or

-He fled masking his death in an elaborate scheme, not out of cowardice or to avoid the suffering he knew would befall Germany when the war was over. Regrouped knowing the advanced technology projects would continue and brought as many as 100,000 germans to repopulate said base and continue the war effort. Plays the waiting game knowing what the Jews had in store for the world and that it was a matter of time before they brought all the major Western powers down to their knees (economic collapse?). Also could have died but left the continuation efforts over to those in Antarctica with a new chain of command. Remember he also proclaimed his successor, Donetz, who was in-charge of the U-Boats operations and would know everything. He would know who to leave in-charge of the base if it wasn't already established during the war. Also got a very light sentence at Nuremberg.

Just look at any examples of what happens when leaders not respected by the enemy try to escape and are caught or when they surrender, imagine if the soviets had captured him. He did have some options to escape but I don't know what the odds would be, and it would involve being hunted for possibly the rest of his life.

Of course, the escaped-and-living-in-south-america theory has more evidence then half the shit itt

Pretty dubs for a pretty dream.

I've always had the suspision of that iu'd be totally ready to travel there and see for myself. sneakily

Holla Forums does not stand for politics but politically incorrect. This thread is not off topoc because its politically incorrect to talk of ancient Aryans. Bump because on topic.

Isnt it Cambodian niggers who passed down oral traditions of the sea rising up and forming their island?

tfw you realise the antarctic entrance to the hollow earth theory is true and some of your ancestors went there to get away from shitskins in ancient times.
Looking at the state of the world, I know why they did it, I fully understand now.

To colonize maybe, not to escape. They were stronger than that.

That's it.
This is what I keep explaining to lefties, it is us or non-whites, there is no middle ground.
And they, as white people, need to decide if they are with us or against us.
Life or death.
To be or not to be.

once low rent bandits, always low rent bandits
mo is their "perfect" man, created nothing, stole, enslaved and murdered his way through life
no wonder muslims are such utter shit
take sub-par genes and add a shitty ideology and look at what you get
a devastating biological weapon that could yet prove more deadly than nukes

Does anyone have the archives for the Atlantis and Antarctica threads?

He was also against the bomb but then sprang on it when he could kill people opposing his kike tribe bolsheviks.Typical good for me, not you kikery.