What makes the right wing look for leftist conspiracies in the world...

What makes the right wing look for leftist conspiracies in the world? The first big conspiracy was JFK getting killed and the people who benefited from that was the Right wing not the left wing. So when did people who make conspiracies turn the focus on hidden communist and globalist? They always talk about communist like they are some hive mind but in reality its the right wing thats planning a world take over and has a hidden community where they all support each other. There are hundreds of right wing communities all planning false flags in europe, running for governments, leaking state secrets, big rich elite people paying people to spread right wing ideology online and you have them publicly recruiting people with Alex Jones like sites with false information. If anything there is a conspiracy of the right wing to take over the world…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_materialism
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Théories_du_complot_maçonnique_dans_la_Révolution_française
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1916/imp-hsc/ch03.htm
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
youtube.com/watch?v=KTM7E4-DN0o
youtube.com/watch?v=-8HjAvx1MJk
youtube.com/watch?v=u7a42dWhEis
youtube.com/watch?v=3QjCg2MLSzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2kDAdEeIHkI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is a mystery

left side use Historical Materialism:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_materialism

right side use Conspiracy theories:
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Théories_du_complot_maçonnique_dans_la_Révolution_française
(learn french or use google translate)

In historical materialism: actions of leaders doesn't really matter. The evolution of the mean of production is the main point and its adequacy to political organisation.

In conspiracy theory: everything is wrong because of the corruption of the leader, so you can keep the system, and just change the people.

That's why a leftist should ABSOLUTELY NEVER speak about the ethical problems of the leaders. We don't give a shit.

the guy who killed jfk was a communist though.

he even had a photo of himself with a gun with the word FASCIST HUNTER on the back. literally something one of us would do

you mean the photo with the shadows not matching up that looks like it was edited in MSpaint?

i'm not saying it was a global conspiracy, i'm just saying sometimes people do crazy things thinking they are doing the right thing

That's not how it works.

your only duty is revolution.
ethic is pure idealist shit, the core architecture of conspiracy theories pattern.

You can't see the trees for the forest. The western media is obviously conspiring.

And take a look who were the charimen of the federal reserve for the last 30 years. I wonder if they have something in common.

I agree. Let's start with Stalin. :^)

No.
Western media is the private property of banks, so they defend the class interests of bourgeoisie.

You don't give a shit about knowing if the orders are gave in a secret circle in a super secret french restaurant.

It's enough to know that to end with this problem, you must end with private property of means of production.

Good to see that you are halfway there. Now take the last step.

Why don't you read real good shit comrade?
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1916/imp-hsc/ch03.htm

Wo cares about about low-tier conspiracy theory when you have the revolutionary-tier of historical materialism?

There is so much wrong with this sentence.

Look, I have another low tier conspiracy theory.

And by the way: Superman is jewish propaganda too.

Yeah yeah, also, Hitler was a jewish jew, did you know it?

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

Hitler was not a Jew
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi

BTFO
T
F
O

Okay. Do you have anything beyond hearsay?

You are even proofing my point… jewish propaganda, as i told you.

Now let me show you what real art looks like.

see

stay BTFO

t. person whose entire ideology rests on Stalin always making the right choices

t. LARPer who just wants to destroy society without replacing it with anything functional

t. person who will deny any source that can be given to him

Because they are so arrogant that they would rather believe the most nonsensical fairy tales they can pull out of their asses than even begin to consider the idea that what they believe is wrong.

But Nazi-kun, historical context doesn't matter, Only DNA can't lie :^)

Looks like a nightmare to be honest. I wonder why leftys can't produce beautiful art.

t. philistine wagner worshipper

youtube.com/watch?v=KTM7E4-DN0o

Also, Wagner participated in the 1848 Dresden uprising, his anti-Jewish tract was mostly a publicity stunt and the Ring Cycle was a pitch to the Wilhelmine bourgeoisie

The first big conspiracy was the idea that water fluoridation was a subversive communist plot.

The right wing, by ideological definition, looks for outside sources that disturbes the "inherent harmony" of any and all societies. The left wing looks for inherent socio-economic antagonisms that by themselves define and modify the thing in question.

At least Wagner didn't had aids like Marx. He got it getting fucked by Stalin.

Come on guys! At least post some sources to back up your claims. Nobody is impressed by ugly communist drawings. I came here to learn.

Multicultural-friendly policies aren't a conspiracy, they are a visible reality. Egalitarianism is not normal to western civilization, it's forced and people and the right-wing can see that. The left just focuses on the existence of corporations having too much power. Just one intuitive jump from one wing to another and you'll stop coming here.

Yeah but was he a brainwashed sleeper agent of the USSR?

Guy de Pourtalès, Wagner, Histoire d'un Artiste, ed. Librairie Gallimard , 1932, pp. 156-171

Stay dall'd sassnach

Unlike the Irish, jews own disproportionate amounts of wealth even with minority status, just like niggers commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Facts will make you racist.

Also some more Wagner

youtube.com/watch?v=-8HjAvx1MJk

youtube.com/watch?v=u7a42dWhEis

youtube.com/watch?v=3QjCg2MLSzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=2kDAdEeIHkI

This patrician would like to have a word with you

Top kek

Hesse wasn't a leftist, he was a gnostic who was politically indifferent.

Give me a source where Irish are disproportionately represented. Irish make up a much higher rate of the US and UK populations than do jews and yet jews still end up wealthier. That's a fact.

Read E.T.A. Hoffmann to get a more balanced view on Romanticism, Hesse was too biased towards its self-consciousness, I think.

Also because he's great.

Hey you are almost there! Now make a webm, infographic or just take a screenshot. To do that you can use mspaint. A very powerful program to produce great memes! Are you even aware that you are on an Imageboard?