When Capcom will make another DarkStalkers game?

When Capcom will make another DarkStalkers game?

HAHAHAHAHA

A better question, OP, is do you REALLY want modern Capcom to make another Darkstalkers game?

wew. Lets get realistic here, when will they put someone besides Hsien-ko, Demitri, and Morrigan in one of the crossover games? I could go for some J. Taliban myself.

When is Capcom going to make another of any of the great franchises they are sitting on?

NEVER BECAUSE THEY HATE MONEY

Why do you want them to make another Darkstalkers? You know its going to be shit.

which devs are capable of making a good 2d fighting game?

Don't ever get your hopes up for anything, OP.

The new MegaMan seems great.

Never Ever

When will any game developer give me a game I could fuck lolis nonstop?

Manaka wasnt loli enough ALSO the game is outdated as fuck
especially when uncensored, all the sex scenes are just your dick rolling around like a record baby
i cant fap to it
I need something more modern, I have AA2 but havent gotten back to it for over a year now

NEVER BELIEVE CAPCOM'S LIES

Goddamn it user what are you doing, stop

When will capcom complete SFV?

They also promise introduce my Arachnid fetish in the Resurrection, i still don't accept the deception.

If it ends up being anything like Social Justice Fighters 5, I think we are better off leaving DarkStalkers alone.

They can't even finish Street Fighter V…

Never hopefully. I'm tired of seeing the things I love mutilated.

At this point, I'm glad Rival Schools and Power Stone aren't coming back either, Capcom would fuck it up completely. What I want to be able to do is somehow find talent and buy the rights for some of these dead IPs and attempt to make true sequels. Shame that costs more money than I'll ever be worth.