Homesteading #2

Continuation of a glorious thread of quality.

Previous thread:
(archive.is/O2JI9)

Suggested future topics:

Other urls found in this thread:

pssurvival.com/PS/Solar/Cooking/index.htm
earth
houseplans.southernliving.com
thedailysouth.southernliving.com/2015/08/20/the-southern-living-houses-of-the-walking-dead/
westonaprice.org
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html#ch3
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
archive.fo/0q5yF
mega.nz/#F!FJcSRapb!m8Mq41Zcj1vYVMYXKUE-Og
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673676921024
archive.is/PT0yf
archive.is/WhWO6
archive.is/LWFc8
archive.is/SyvEj
archive.is/bT6wp
archive.is/QMFQT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP from previous thread reporting in.

Glad to have roused this desire in Holla Forums. Many in the previous thread said that they'd been wanting something like this for a long time, and it's greatly reassuring to know that you do not have to pursue something like this alone and unequipped.

Dixieanon reporting in.

Will elaborate more when I have time, have to leave in just a second.

Works pretty damned easy, sodium hydroxide, or else get a tub full of clean hardwood ash, drill holes in the bottom of the tub, insert window screen, with perhaps a cheesecloth or old t-shirt under the screen. Pour distilled or collected rainwater through a good amount of ashes, and let the water dry up if desired. This is an impure form of potassium hydroxide, and can be used with most oils to make a liquid/gel-type soap, sodium hydroxide usually makes a bar-type soap.

I used to do this with lard when I was bored as a child, it works well enough- I suppose jew fat could be used just as easily for either judensoap or judencandles, kek.

Fuck yes, sounds like a plan- got a smoker of sorts, and would have the benefit of preemptively removing kebab and juden.

Thank you- I've been essentially going it "alone" (really with my family) for a bit, there's so much more that can be brought to the table if we put our heads together and just make this happen.

I have the sum of all human knowledge in a hard drive. Everything from classic books, math and engineering books, philosphy, every exportable wiki (wikipedia, wikitravel, etc), and 10k+ survival pdfs. We could be totally off the grid, with a couple of pirate boxes, from an information perspective.

I would love to contribute to this colony, but the only skills I have are computer skills and wage bux. I'm also thinking of taking carpentry or something similar.

Okay let me explain how this work so I understand it right and please correct me if I am wrong.

Use the silver foil to wrap the pizza cardboard and keep the top pizza lid open to reflect the sunlights on the bottom to convert into heat. Put the smores on the pizza cardboard bottom and get cooked by the solar heat.

I'm like 99% sure I have pdfs of all these things. If there is interest, I can hunt them down. In the mean time, this is probably where I stole them from.

pssurvival.com/PS/Solar/Cooking/index.htm

What do you got on carpentry, plumbing, and electrical wiring, specifically in regards to building houses?

I'm a back yard gardener currently and worked as a farm hand on a hugelkulture farm in the past, but I'm studying all kinds of skills and trying to save up for a move to the country. Eventually I would like to homestead and live a life connected to the land while still using technology for power and some automation. I'm in an in between state of life right now, working a 9-5, practicing and studying various homestead skills, yet not making enough to seriously consider buying land. I looked up properties in my state today, just to see what's available in my price range. I might be able to realistically move in to a small house on an acre and "practice homestead" before I take the full plunge. I'd still need to keep my job and commute over an hour each day, or try my luck finding a job in smalltown, USA. Or I stay at my parents longer, save up more, and move if a diamond in the rough cheapo property pops in the market down the line. The plight of a 20-something.

Good post user.

If there's some kind of colony plan, I can contribute by setting up a garden, compost, edible mushrooms, greenhouse, and can do basic framing carpentry. I'd volunteer but probably not live there unless shit really fucking hit the fan.

Check out this paradise. When white people build an intentional neighborhood:
http s://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/

I need to take my hard drive out of emp proofing, which I will do if there is more interest. In general, I stole it all from wikis. In this case, specifically see h*ttp://pssurvival.com/PS/ and h*ttp://www.appropedia.org/Welcome_to_Appropedia . Appropedia has the benefit of being able to export articles as PDF's (but not in bulk, AFAIK, so I only have a limited subset)

That's the goal user.

Picture Dump 1

Fridge for cold climates

Picture Dump 3

Basic passive solar house

Picture Dump 5

Solar Oven

Book Request:
earth shipstore.com/index.php?_route_=Earthship-books

Every thread about this subject I usualy post these vids and everyone likes so, here !

This one is not as long as the rest.

I have seen many 10acre+ properties for $10K or less on Zillow - try and find one that backs on to public lands for hunting. Start saving your seeds from the grocery store, buy a $1k-5K mobile home, ~$1K solar system, and a few $25 piglets off craigslist and you could get started. Check building codes, but try and buy land in an Unorganized territory, then you can basically build whatever you want with no limit as long as it is to the building code. In regular towns or outside Unorganized territory there are usually extra bylawys… Start cutting down wood from your lot to build your house. To build a house, you should be able to do everything yourself, except you'll need a ~$3K engineered foundation drawing and obviously other building supplies.

Have many white kids since kids can help and grow food - so now they are an asset. Get the wife to homeschool so kids don't turn into degenerates. Teach kids coding, or make them learn it so you/they can make extra money online and continue your new way of life.

Expert lvl: Once you are established, buy some baby Bisons ~$1k craigslist, breed them, keep 1 per acre, and grow to 2000 lbs = $8k each

Getting one of those would save immensely on fuel costs during the warmer months, also giving you time to stock up on firewood/fuel for the winter months without using the supply that you cut.

I went into this a little bit in the first thread, but I have this strong mental image of an old world village made infinitely more habitable and sanitary thanks to modern building techniques, materials, and technology. The goal is to create a small, close-knit community. Not necessarily a commune or a rainbow gathering type alternate living, off-the-grid type of situation, but a place for us to live where we actually know our neighbors and have a sense of loyalty and camaraderie towards each other.

Man was not meant to live in cities, surrounded by millions of strangers. The hardcoded instincts, the very structure of our brains, is tribal. We are meant to exist in small tribes where we can prioritize the well-being of each other, over some nebulous greater good where all of our efforts are spread to make sure that Tie'Rone and Shakwanza get enough welfare money from the city.

With 10 or 20 acres, we could build comfortably sized homes (not tinyhouses) to house dozens of people who would be able to pitch in their skills and labor to ensure that we can have a level of self-sufficiency that might not completely break us from the current lifestyle handed to us. A lifestyle that causes people to spend their whole lives in misery and debt, but it will allow us to greatly alleviate our involuntary dependance on the corrupt and broken system that entraps so many people.

No shame in staying with your parents so you can save more for a place of your own down the line. As long as you have ambition and a plan to keep you going why waste the money? You can still get girls too user

Anyone got any info on electrical wiring? Setting up a circuit should be easy, but following regulations and not getting a Darwin award for attempting to wire up an electrical system for a small house is another beast entirely. Would it be better to just get someone else to do it?

actually might get the chance to homestead on a family farm anons, and I'm interesting in something: how to sustainably harvest firewood.

how many *sustainably harvested* acres does it take to produce a cord of wood, per year? obviously you could just chop everything down, but if you only own 50, 60, 70 acres that's not feasible for the long run

if you're going to completely wire up a new building, put in a new circuit breaker, then yeah you might want some help

if you just want to put in a new box, that's easy with a little know how, especially if it's at the end of a circuit. Just make sure you have a multimeter and religiously test any wires, and the box itself, before touching them. If you get a good wiring book it should include code and how not to kill yourself

Where be my slavanons at? I have a Ukrainian that I give tips to fighting off commies fucks.

*a Ukrainian friend.
It's not like I hoard Streloks in my basement. YET

Read up on some forestry.

I have long dreamed of self-sufficiency, of community life not dominated by degenerates and bloodsucking parasites. Just a dream, though…in the end, there's no substitute for exterminating the enemy, who makes self-sufficiency unattainable as a practical matter. Perhaps a tandem approach is warranted?

But if you guys are seriously gonna try something, here is my advice: METHANOL. Methanol is 2/3 as powerful as gasoline, easy to produce if you live in a wooded area, and leaves highly valuable charcoal as its only byproduct.

I read in Whole Earth News (or some such publication) a few years ago of a farmer who retrofitted his trucks and equipment for methanol and saved $40k per year. The energy companies really screw you, but they have to rely on law and coercion to do so because energy is actually very freely available, including liquid chemical energy. Really, you may as well not bother trying for self-sufficiency at all if you are going to keep your petroleum bill as it is. Fuel the car you have for free (or just about) and suddenly you're way ahead of the curve.

METHANOL METHANOL METHANOL

This one is pretty good

Do you have a solid source for stuff like this?

Coincidentally enough, I've just found out that (((Vice))) just started airing a new show on their channel called Jungle Town, or something like that.

Some wealthy yuppies decided they wanted to go off grid and take a stab at self-sufficient living… In the jungles of Panama. But they can't do it on their own, so they invited people, via facebook of course, to join their new town by paying them 5,000 dollarydoos to be a part of the town.

The whole thing is already a trainwreck in the first episode, because they specifically only let in 18-24 year olds and their choice of location means that the only people who can afford to quit their job and go live in fucking Panama are all hipsters and faggots who are treating the whole thing like it's camping out for a music festival. Every single one of them is fat or depressed or completely inexperienced, or all three.

I wouldn't recommend watching or having anything to do with Vice, as they only exist to force the leftist narrative, but their utter failure makes for a pretty handy guide of things not to do. Right off the top, let's not move to panama or pick of location that makes it so only the already wealthy can afford to join.

Exactly. We're building a community- not communism.
I'm looking to get between 30-50 acres myself, and have at least the nursery plant/tomato thing going, so I'll have a sort of a cottage industry that can employ a fair amount of anons, and will be spending a big chunk of my labor ensuring there's enough good, nutritious food for everyone. With an arrangement like we'll have, our "bills" will essentially be nil, land payment won't be much, almost nonexistent property taxes (less than $20 per year since we're agricultural), and IIRC I can use the "temporary agricultural housing" laws to sneak by any anons who want to build any odd/not in code/natural style building methods.

Tandem approach, user. Tandem approach. Imagine how many strapping young Aryan lads with impeccable martial training we could raise in the next 20 years?? Imagine how hard anons could become, if hard work, the best of natural, non-pozzed food, and the ability to shoot a rifle basically whenever?? Where will the RWDS get their food?? It's not possible for an army to forage as was the practice in days past. Besides, if shit really did hit the fan, we'd need our own lead smelting facilities or at least a lot of scrap, and our own smokeless plants, which is not a fucking easy feat, definitely not done on a home level unless you're insane and suicidal.

Also, methanol can make car engines work at a higher compression ratio, being used on race engines, and also IIRC it can be used in diesels, as I remember hearing something about tractor pull engines running off of methanol.

Perhaps some 'Alexandria' inspired homes. Comfortably sized housing for 3-4 children. I personally like the look of modernized Southern-Styled homes with porches and the like.

houseplans.southernliving.com (let's you search housing plans to your specifications)
thedailysouth.southernliving.com/2015/08/20/the-southern-living-houses-of-the-walking-dead/

This could easily be marketed as a private community for like-minded individuals.

Anyone ever considered cultivating soldier flies for chicken feed? They're self-harvesting, and pretty good at turning waste into food.

Here you go.

The whole channel is GOLD for managing sanitation on a homestead.

Another long seminar on the topic

large ovens huh :)

If you are thinking in terms of building a base to rival established powers, just remember that as soon as TPTB see a community that hasn't been reduced to dependency, putting the kibosh on it becomes a high priority & if you are armed they won't be civil about it either. See: recent history.

My own thinking has been along the lines of occupying the remote Canadian outback in the mountains west of the Mackenzie river for three main reasons. 1) Canada is a less formidable opponent than the U.S., although still not to be underestimated. 2) This is about as close to the literal middle of nowhere as you can possibly get, so keeping a low profile would be easier. 3) The rough terrain and harsh winters would make it difficult to dislodge any settlement that successfully took root there, like invading Russia.

But since you mentioned metals and industry, those mountains surely have many unexploited deposits of valuable ores (I know there was a major tungsten mine in that region). Also, there are rumored to be uranium ores just lying all over the ground in the Mackenzie delta. Just sayin', if you wanted a deterrent that would give you credibility in international relations…you'd prob need a population of 100k+ Aryans to have the industrial base for a bomb, tho, even if attaining nuclear capability was the people's central organizing project.

Looking back on it now, it's actually kind of embarrassing how much thought I've given this. Yeesh.

I have savings and would quit my job to be apart of a homestead community TODAY if the argument was persuasive and I felt there was a high chance of success. Only problem I see is that its another form of white flight, and I rather mow down a community of jews than run.

RWDS COMMANDO WAITING PATIENTLY

why not both :^)

Don't stop, it's good to think about it.

Generals are cancer.
>>>/out/

Closed

Every video by that guy is recommended! I want to make an arduino-managed garden like that one. I want to prove "IOT" can be non-pozzed.

Hi FBI

Yeah, who knows? Maybe someday it might be more viable than it looks today. The first hurdle though is getting a sufficient number of right-thinking people on board with a specific colonization program, and where I live I'm surrounded by…the other kind of people…so it'll just have to remain a hobby for now I guess. But if I hear about anybody else having success with independent intentional communities, I'd definitely examine the possibility of throwing my lot in with something like that.

The internet of things is not really bad, as long as it's a local network, otherwise it's just a new type of botnet.

Why is every single fucking person on the planet a fucking homosexual?

The user telling you to read up on forestry is correct. There isn't a simple answer for this. It depends on the location and the health of the forest as well as the age and type of forest. All of these factors then determine how much land can then give a sustainable amount of wood. This amount will also fluctuate between years, some will be fatter and thinner than others.

Now I'm going to dump a TON of super information that you will all want. And it's the most important thing you'll read on Homesteading and Life in general.

westonaprice.org

Weston Price traveled the world analyzing diets of people and taking pictures of them. He found that people that ate a Traditional Diet had virtually perfect teeth. With all their wisdom teeth in place and functioning (No Teeth Crowding, No Braces, etc.)

People that ate "Modern" diets of processed foods lost teeth all the time.

It went so far that if a pregnant woman eats a diet like this, her labor is easier and shorter, and the baby is healthier.

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html#ch3

1 teaspoon of codliver oil
Two+ cups of raw grass fed whole fat milk daily
bone marrow
beef and fish stews
liberal use of sea foods including organ meat
liberal use of organs of land animals especially liver
lots of green vegetables and fruit
ground whole wheat/oats always cooked (grains contain an anti-nutrients like phytic acid

White flour products
skim milk
sugar and other sweateners

And this vid explains why sugar is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

That seems to be the biggest problem in the right/far right, people tend to be territorial loners who don't really like associating too much with others.

You could try to be clever and set up pipework to do the work of an arduino on it's own.

>earth shipstore.com/index.php?_route_=Earthship-books
It's all from these books. I had a copy a while ago. I was hoping someone could post them here…
Here is the Earthship jewtube channel

You need pumps in order to get the right amount of water from the fishtank to go into the plants.

LOL I'm flattered. Yeah of course I'm just thinking aloud here, not suggesting a course of action or anything. That is to say, if someone else beat me to that uranium, I wouldn't terribly mind just so long as they were based, you know? Just putting it out there…I'll leave it to others to stead their own homes.

and those pumps can run continuously, they usually do anyway

It takes a lot to manufacture refined uranium.
And when I say a lot, I mean, good fucking luck looking the country side for uranium to refine.

Hmm, watching, I'm used to the whole "thunder bucket" solution- humanure handbook-style, basically a bucket with either peat moss, old hardwood sawdust, or completely finished compost, shit, piss, wipe, and bury with more of the bedding material. Dump it in a compost pile, and if you're paranoid, let it hot compost, then mellow for a year.

It'll be interesting seeing the strengths of the different systems, the word "terra preta" struck my interest immediately- that's why I'm interested in wildfire land- huge amounts of charcoal to plow into the ground, by definition making the beginnings of terra preta.

Yeah dude, don't stop, this is the very beginning- I'm talking about something we can do this year, a refuge for me, my family, and anyone who would help; as well as a possible bug-out refuge for any other anons to come to in an emergency.

I'm doing what I'm doing now, because by God I'm going to make it happen right the fuck now if it kills me. We NEED a "safe space" (kek) in any area we can get- I'm up for bogarting uninhabited islands eventually for the lulz, starting as many fucking Holla Forums communities as possible, and yes, if it ever got to the point where we're forced into insurgency, I see the validity and utility of doing exactly what you're dictating.

I'm doing this now to create a seed, to basically work all the bugs out of the Holla Forums farm concept in the easiest, best place to make an easy profit and grow all our own food that makes sense to grow (you trade for stuff like black pepper and probably salt), and provide an environment where we can start breeding the next crop of red-pilled Aryans THIS YEAR.

Anyone else who needs any help with any other projects, I'm willing to help physically, to be honest, and I've gotten paid as a consultant to that aim

Please user, keep thinking. That being said, our noses have to be squeaky fucking clean if we aren't going to get wacoed, so I'm assuming you're talking about the fictional reptilian alien race known as the "totallynotthejews", at least that's what I'm hearing.

WESTON A PRICE!!!
Fuck yeah, every user needs to read at least one of his books.
I'll put it this way, before I scrolled down to see he posted a guideline, I was busy writing a TL;DR- and when deficient or feeling like I'm about to get sick, I take cod liver oil by the shotglass, every couple hours.

That's why we have our own spaces to be autistic, and as many anons as can afford 17+ acres (for the almost zero property taxes) should buy their own plots.
Plus, doing farm work, you can work next to a group of people, doing manual labor in a meditative fashion, and spend the day next to your brothers-in-arms in the fields, and not say a single word.

I'm doing this regardless if anyone comes or not- feel free for wait for success, for proof, and that will not be held against you in any way.

I've done it, albeit with a raspberry pi zero. Ain't hard, and works good for when you want to take a weekend vacation, but don't trust any motherfuckers to not kill your valuable tropical plants, lol.

I've seen something about using airpumps to pump the water somehow versus using impeller water pumps to pump the water, requiring much less electricity to power. Never looked into it too much, but I know from experience that normal, even mag drive, water pumps burn a fuckload of electricity.

If we're lucky, we'll get property with a spring, so we'll have constant spring runoff from the house, which between that and enough fall, could likely be used to power something like that.

Yeah, a fission bomb program is pretty ambitious. It'd probably be easier to look into other WMDs as a deterrent…weaponized anthrax wouldn't be nearly that hard, would it? Maybe what, ten years, starting from scratch to have bioweapons capability? And in the meantime, there's always good old terrorism…Pablo Escobar got pretty big before they took him out, just because no one wanted to tangle with him…j/k I would never harm an enemy, love trumps hate don'tchaknow

Unfortunately mods are kikampfying again. I still approve of this general plan, and spent the past couple of days updating my blueprints and starting a new one. It's heartening to see white men planning our own communities again. Hmmm, Holla Forumsacks working to design white-only living spaces, (((who))) could be triggered by this?

What the absolute motherfuck??? This is utter bullshit. I'm not going to not peruse Holla Forums for what it is, but I'll spam the fuck out of it with 100 proxies if I gotta, or get toranons completely banned or something.

I'll be right back , making a fucking board

If we're talking about sustainability, let's talk along these routes, m9

new board at /tennessee/, for a bunker for future talks about this, I might chimp out on the mods in a bit and at least make them feel like shit for being the absolute fucking kikes they are, and at least get a fucking vasectomy if they aren't willing to fling themselves off a balcony for the preservation of our kind.

I'll have to see whoever the hell exactly did it and give them a bit of a piece of my mind, perhaps some pizzas are in order??

Why be upset? Kike mods bumplocking this thread means cuckchanners and kike shills will leave us in peace. Nevar fogret GATEfag thread #3, anchored at 120 replies and 751'd until thread 7. They're probably doing us a favor, I'm a gentleman of serious nature and I wouldn't toast in a refugee bread. I might actually engage in this one.

What the fuck, this thread is good, why did it get anchored ?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't sometimes fantasize about finding that cum-addicted shitskin and smashing every bone in his body from the toes to the skull, with an artistic precision

Ok, so let's get into it a little bit. I haven't seen any mention of water condenser units, but since water is second to air in importance to life it's something to be explored.

Along sustainability lines, did you know that a geothermal heat transfer setup is actually an over-unity device? It produces more BTU's than it takes electrical energy to run the water pump. Of course the extra energy is provided by the Earth itself. Considered that way, Tesla's idea makes a lot of sense–energy is all around us, but how to utilize it?

Hmm, perhaps you're right, I'll at least keep at here til tomorrow, maybe I'll use one of my proverbial 9 proxies to fuck with them a bit at peak posting hour. Either way, /tennessee/ is the bunker board, though I'll keep posting here til the bitter end tbh.

They don't quite have me angry really yet, but I'll tell you this- the shit 4/b used to pull back in the day was old hat to me before it even came out, which is why I completely ignored the chans for the longest time- never watched anime until I was in my 30s (still only watched the best ones ever, lain popped my cherry), I seriously hope for their sake that it's just a honest mistake or a momentary annoyance, I just want to go back to my farming- I haven't had to code anything for an exploit in years, and I don't want to have to start now.

Top check mate
I guess it's our board now, kek
I've been working on this project since I was but a lad
almost 20 years since I was 17, now
this is the future of the Aryan man–complete self-sufficiency. However, we also need a community. This last part is the truly hard part

Yeah, squeaky clean nose = bank account income taxes mandatory insurance every aspect of life subject to arbitrary regulation child protective services and every other institution of (((authority))) working against you, which is where I lose enthusiasm.

I lived in a rural part of Montana for the better part of a decade and that's where the communists are MOST active, I suppose because that's where the threat of self-sufficiency is greatest.

If you are going to stay in the U.S. you really ought to think in terms of having a branch of your movement dedicated to controlling county and local government wherever you decide to put down roots because whenever even the sheriff is an NWO shill you can expect to be at the very least constantly harassed and probably run off through quasi-legal machinations.

Bible belt normies aren't bad people but they are very naive and likely to willingly fall for globalist horseshit, so you can't rely on the basic decency of the "natives"…you will NEED to cover that angle yourself…which is a heavy burden, but on the plus side, if you run the local apparatus of the state, YOU can run the COMMIES out of town!

podesta pls, the only food they deserve is lead

What's the deal with the board?

Yeah, imkikey's password is only 61.3 bits of strength, and iirc they cracked something like 65 bits back in the day when they busted rc5 and wrote the paper about it, it's retardedly weak. Like on the "okay for credit card numbers for housewives, not okay for anything anyone's looking for" grade. I'd really rather not have to fuck with anyone, but as the old saying goes, when the saxon begins to hate…. fucking shitskins.

Clean nose is easy, and owning the local government is easier, I got taught that shit since I was a kid, would elaborate but it would be unwise. I know there's lots of commiefags out around missoula, I did consulting and random plant-id for some of those folks, until they got their libtard-motors running and talking about commie shit, then I gave a few of the folks a false hemlock ID and bolted, kek.
It's actually quite easy to satisfy code in a community where everyone's so damned poor that the mayor lives in a park-model trailer, and after a certain point, it would essentially become a company town- that company being us.

Sheriff? That's taken care of depending on where we move, again, opsec. He's bro-tier and claims his and several departments around were actively prepping for rebellion during the obama administration- if the government starts breaking the constitution, all bets are off- their oath is to keep the constitution, not the president. NWO shit is what skeeves me but countermeasures are a thing.

Board's made, just made a first post, webm dedicated to imkampfywithmensassholes.

All right, if you've got local gov't running interference for you, I give you good odds at getting established at least. Like I said, there's energy everywhere; if you don't have to pay tribute to rent-seekers you can theoretically be pretty high-powered even on a fairly small scale. Good luck to you, user.

Post on /polk/. The mod there is good, and there's already a decent amount of posters there. People who are tired of the mods here have started to congregate there.

nah

Your loss.

You still can

Top wew
fine I'll look at the fucking board faggot

/Tennessee/ could be fine, but as the other board was created around a month ago and encourages these types of threads, it already has a decent userbase, so it just makes sense to me to put more energy there rather than separating it more and more.

and good

plus it's quicker to type /polk/ than /tennessee/

KEK WILLS IT

But the /polk/ mod was fucking embarrassing when he sperged out on /britbritbritbritbong/. I don't think involving someone that unstable could possibly lead to anything good. Besides, /tennessee/ could and should allow for posting pdfs, which would be a real boon for something like this.

What'd he do?

I guess I'm just gonna have to post on every board, deal with the kikes here and subtly draw them to the other boards, and go from there.

Goddamn it.

and, captcha ended with BANE, is this a sign?? Crash Holla Forums with no survivors??

#redpill me on this, I heard something but didn't pay attention

(checked)
See for yourself.
>>>/brit/242327

/polk/ has public log disabled ?

He loses his shit farther into the thread, I just linked to the OP but that post itself isn't the issue.

So, he basically just banned /britpol/? The last time I was in one of their threads, it was all about how the English didn't do anything wrong in WW2 and posting Bomber Harris memes, so I'm actually okay with that.

You won't get any defence of anglo shitposters from me, in fact they move right on to bomb spamming in that very thread. But he could have handled it in a way that didn't make him look like an asspained teenager.

I guess so. He should be carefully monitored at least, but I still think /polk/ is the best board on 8ch. There's been some really good threads there already that would have been anchored/deleted here.

Fair enough, I want this shit to succeed, so guess I'm just a little worried about where we call home for these threads, and the community that comes with them. Holla Forums is trash I don't think anyone argues that, but /polk/ looks like it could follow the fate of all spinoffs, something happens on irc and the BO nukes everything and runs away.

Yeah, I allowed pdfs at least, feel free to start dumping and archiving stuff, I have, ahem, other things to attend to, hehehe

Yeah, I mean I'll post there anyways, but I'd like to hear exactly what the situation is.

I'm getting flood detection errors for almost no posts, too.

IDK my man, saying nothing might have been the bigger guy move, but those fucking brits pakis are nigger-tier literally niggers I'm having a hard time getting my jimmies in a rumple over that shitshow

The BO there has said a few times he finds IRCs cancers to imageboards. He made a FAQ/meta thread where he goes over his beliefs/vision. It seemed pretty solid.

>>>/polk/1935

I'm starting to become convinced that the mods are paid to make sure we never do anything irl related.

It reminded me of the botanium. The picture is related to my post.

Seems reasonable.

That and just to grow intellectually, spiritually, or physically altogether. It pisses me off to no end. They're holding back the natural spirit of where the spirit of user wants to go. No growth allowed. You are able to find out about the jew, but you aren't allowed to go from there.

Maybe I've just been to too many /polpolpolpolpolpol/s but I tend to pay closer attention to how mods act when they think nobody is watching than what makes it's way into a sticky. As for irc, it is cancer, anyone who uses would be the first to tell you that. Having been a mod a couple of times myself, I don't doubt for a minute he isn't there though, or whatever hip new modern equivalent is trending right now.

I'll stop derailing with the meta horseshit and just leave it at; I'm not really sold on /polk/. Up to this point dixie user has done more to inspire confidence so I'll just be following him whichever board he ends up migrating this to.

Sounds fair. I'll keep an eye on dixieanon too.

This post makes me think he's not a bad guy.

I agree with this assessment. Granted, the legendary Holla Forums paranoia has served us well over the years, and a big part of that is avoiding honeypots. However, I've long since come to the conclusion that creating self-sufficient communities is the ichiban way to get out of kike economics. I've even considered implementing a gaming-style system of points as an internal monetary system, so that precious (((FDR's))) aren't wasted on internal trade, and are only used to pay taxes, buy supplies from outside sources, etc. I've worked with (created) a few groups on this project, and I've deeply studied architecture and anthropology. And I'm here to tell you, the technicals of creating a self-sufficient community (or even single structure) are trivial compared to finding likeminded individuals. Finding volkishness is the true Herculean task.

Listen, you bastards, save my email address- [email protected]/* */, in case I do anything rash and get myself banned for a bit, I'm going to keep this going on here as long as I can, /tennessee/ is a temporary board owned by myself that will serve for a bunker for this type of stuff, I will post on /polk/ as well since I may as well (like it or not, perhaps some of the anons that schismed off toward that site could be critical to our project- we have no way of knowing unless we try), and it is imperative we find some sort of solution for the moderation situation we have here- I'm willing to discuss whatever, with whoever, but I don't think that a shitskin has any place in a leadership position on what has become the most important, influential white nationalist board on the internet, and there has to be something that we can do to remedy this- perhaps go straight to the top? As much as I like the idea of moving to another board, Holla Forums has the 4plebs name recognition, and will always draw the greatest amount of casual newfags, which I tended to be until I latched on to this thread, since it happened to be what I am doing with my life, to further my race, and to BREED OUT and ELIMINATE shitskins like our most beloved moderator here.

/tennessee/

[email protected]/* */

This happens whether the kikes and shitskins like it or not- hell hath no fury like an Aryan scorned.

I'm furiously looking for the john wick baba-yaga scene in webm form to cap this off, but time is somewhat of the essence I suppose.

Added /polk/ and your board to my favourites.

I know right mate. Eff them and we shall do whatever we want to do. I want to paint wall with the moss. Moss art should be promoted so they can become popular among the green artists.

I'm going to break the fucking beachhead on it myself- I'm kinda geared up for it and I'm getting the land anyways. I just make more money if I have help, and I'd rather pay a volkisch brother the same as what I profit for the same work, as opposed to hiring any spics at any price. I'm doing this because that's how I want to live anyways- I ain't in it for the money. Save the president paper for buying welders and drillbits and parts for metal buildings and the like, we make our own value in-house, and I'll be equitable with the paper money if anyone has stuff they need, etc. Hell, if you really like the city that much, I'll likely need folks to go into major cities and sell shit to hippies on an almost daily basis when the weather's nice, you'll be there every day and get to sleep in an area that fallout blows around due to the structure of the mountain range.

All the moss art usually looks like shit.

Hotwheels wouldn't budge on the issue of our roach friend, and Jim strikes me as being even more hands off when it comes to things like that. I doubt anything meaningful can be done in that regard. Way back in the day jewt would sometimes bow to enough pressure, so it could be worth a shot. At the end of the day though, polkmod is right with the idea of splitting off, just wish he wasn't such a fuccboi.

That's because they didn't do it properly or maintain them but hey at least moss can spread all over so they look awesome rather than dull.

Ron won't do anything about Holla Forumss moderation, he won't even fix the filenames. I'm going to post on /polk/ but I just wish we didn't have to cede this place to dumbshit vols.

If it makes you feel any better I'm sure there's a (((reason))) control was handed over to a shitskin.

This was Jim's response. He won't do shit. The /polk/ mod seems sincere, but I do get a bit of a stuffiness vibe from him. It's the best we have for now, I think.

The anons worth having will make their way over.

I guess that's it then. Usually all we get out of /sudo/ is silence on the issue but if he just came out and said it himself, then there's nothing for it anymore.

Now we're starting to talk specifics. There are many benefits to being part of a high-trust community. One is the ability to share transportation. A few ATV's for local transport and small agriculture/construction uses, a decent 4x4 for trailer hailing and bigger local uses, a gas-efficient hatchback or two (or the like) for venturing into plebville, USA to sell shit. A backup vehicle, maybe a smaller Bronco-style 4x4 for general use. If the community is set up efficiently, this amount of vehicles is probably enough for a decent amount of people. This is just one area where we can start refining efficiency to the level where living in the community itself becomes profitable.

I saw user talking about 3d printing, and there are a lot of digital ways to earn fedbux. Setting up for tourism is a thing as well. All of this is beyond agricultural income (I grew up farming with the extended family in IL). I've explored many avenues for sustainability, and other than finding a decent community the next hurdle becomes tax payments. I even helped /greenland/ for a little bit, because it's a fun exercise

Like I said, the mandated passwords for board ownership don't exactly have top-notch entropy, I'm just trying to breathe and not go all john-wick on his fucking ass at least until everyone hears the message and I get the ground broke on this land. I ain't coding a [email protected]/* */ app for busting moderator passwords here yet, and I sold my gpu farm a few years ago.

Wouldn't that mean that if a majority of the unique IDs were willing to vote to kick the shitskin out, he would be out?? I though they were direct democracy. He should be asked about it sometime. I don't know anyone who would explicitly vote FOR him, except maybe Rach with 10,000 bots, though. If he actually is going to be Switzerland and not Ancapistan on this shit, and wants his site to remain peaceful and keep housewife-entropy passwords hard-coded in the software, maybe he should consider resolving things peacefully. I mean GPU time can be purchased from the russians rather cheaply, or maybe make a "coin"- crackthefuckoutofimkampfy'spasswordcoin, and rent gpu time that way, I'd just rather not bust the proverbial concrete in my basement- him fucking with my farm is like him fucking with John Wick's dog.

Maybe not. To be fair, we haven't tried the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" approach (i.e. what kikes do) and twitter-bomb jim from multiple accounts requesting to hang kampfy. If there was enough loud noise, he might do something about it.

That's what we used to do with cuckchan on a certain board, after spamming thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of times we'd be told something would be done, then either we lost steam waiting, or the mod would be made to switch usernames in the irc channel so he could claim to be someone else.

Worth a try, but don't hold your breath.

I got another one for ya, getting pre-cooked vegetable oil which can be refined into either biodiesel or simply filtered can be collected for free (from restaurants) , if you ask nicely. Better get the refinery up and running, or you'll end up with a back 40 filled with 55g drums waiting to be processed. I know this from experience

I honestly like that idea, I have most of those vehicles already honestly, including a "Farm Bus", although I liked the idea another user had in a previous thread about putting a OM617 mercedes diesel in a 1980-1988 toyota land cruiser 4wd, which leads to this:

The OM617 works fine with slightly heated vegetable oil with no measurable injector fuckery after 20,000 miles of straight vegetable oil, I used a washing machine as a centrifuge. I also wondered how well the cummins would do with straight warmed oil, I always thought a retard bus would be a good option for medium-sized restaurant deliveries, as the wheelchair lift could also lift and lower boxes of produce and a hand truck, or maybe even a pallet and pallet jack- haven't exactly measured a wheelchair lift on a retard bus any time soon, hahaha.

I'm game. I'd rather not use brute force if persistence and finesse can get the job done. It's ridiculous and I'm sure literally nobody likes the shitty job he does with this site.

Botanium can be powered by the soil so no need to plug into power point. It will save the money and be able to harvest them when they have time. It is perfect for the workaholic people.

I think it will be useful to make a soil lamp for emergency.

WTF mods are deleting and anchoring like crazy.

The shills are creating too many threads. Mods need to have the breaks.

I'm planning on making a new thread about it whenever it falls off the board, or til I get banned, whichever comes first. This entire thing is nothing but a distraction, I'm having to use my energy to try and spread out versus actually focusing on the task at hand

Well this and the pg thread deletion yesterday finally made me check out /polk/ and it looks like it's kind of happening. The homesteading thread there has a nice start.

No. Mods are letting shit/slide threads fill the catalog and bumplocking the stuff that has always been integral to Holla Forums.

oh look…it's yet another imkikefy being a fucking kike episode.

/polk/ seems alright from first impressions

May you give me the number of your thread please?

>>>/polk/7955
We should transfer all these pics over there

And archive links as well.

Whoops I forgot to say thank. How rude of me! 🐓

I just made one for this and posted it there. The archive for the first mega thread is already in that OP.

No problem. I forgot to say it's not my thread or my board, just trying to keep a good thing going.

Good🐏

The "imkamphy is a shitskin" thing was never anything more than shills spamming a random pic they pulled off facebook. "If you repeat a lie enough people will believe it as fact" etc. The fact that you bought it so strongly says an immense amount about you.

Regardless, do what you will. If you honestly believe trying to shut down/leave mod pics up to Jim on a board the kikes so openly hate as being a thorn in their side simply because it frowns on generals is a good idea then that's on you.

You're the type that would have shot Hitler's simply because there was one aspect of him you didn't like. All to the joy of kikes.

top fucking wew

A core part of our ideology is to improve yourself, so when a subversive mod like imkikey is bumplocking improvement generals and book threads then it's probably time to oust the fucker or leave. Why would we care about Holla Forums if it wouldn't have any of the discussion associated with it? All you end up doing is defending the brand of Holla Forums.

I wasn't too keen on starting a new board for this, but it might be necessary given the amount of faggotry and fuckery happening on Holla Forums

Oy vey goyim, how dare you speak of breaking away from my steel-and-cement cells my schwartze friends have built just for you!

Some anons might be right, and this might be a blessing in disguise. Less eyes on our threads means less shitposting and subversive shilling. Even the talk of "staying and fighting" is just an attempt to use our own rhetoric against us.

Stay and fight what? High taxes? A corrupt system where millions of sub-retard IQ tier niggers and spoiled hipsters control every vote? A crumbling infrastructure not meant to support even a tenth of its current population? Colleges and universities that are purpose built to brainwash and enslave?

When they say "stay and fight" it's like telling someone in a burning house to stay and help control the fire, because maybe if they try hard enough, they can guide that fire to burn the (((arsonist))) that started it.

It depends but I've read 6 Acres. Cut in winter for the best chance of coppicing for future cuts.

Sometimes it's best to have something die out or break rather than keep alive with patches and such in order to fix something. Not all cities are beyond saving, but that number decreases by the day with the increase of libshits and (((politicians))) moving into the cities and sucking away the money, resources, and hard work from those who live in the rural areas or other parts of the state the city is in. Should any of these cities lose support of the rural or surrounding areas regarding said resources, the people living within them wouldn't last for long due to most of them having little to no knowledge on how to produce the resources needed for a city. California breaking away from the US (should Calexit come to pass) would become a prime example of how much urban areas rely on rural areas (in southern commiefornia's case, other surrounding states even). They'd see a massive death rate increase from the lack of resources since they don't have the means to make their own and no one would know how provided that those who do know had the brains to get out of the area left in this hypothetical situation.

If there's any user wanting to learn certain homesteading skills for relatively cheap, look into the WorkAway volunteer program or the WWOOF volunteer program. I've done these before and definitely think its worth it, just find a location and host that seems to suit your needs and be upfront about what you want and what they expect. It's also a cheap way to travel around or introduce yourself to a new area. You can potentially make side cash at locations and volunteer around and be a successful nomad. Either way, it's a great way for anons to get out, travel, network with established farms and communities, and gain XP.

Good day, dear Holla Forums.

A few months ago, I created a thread with the aim of reaching as many people as possible to share information on how to avoid various deformations. It is specifically about people like Weston A. Price, Dr. Axe, Dr. Mike Mew, Sally Fallon and Ramiel Nagel.

In addition to the dangers of breathing through the mouth (especially during childhood and adolescence), amalgam fillings, fluoride, jaw operations (overbite correction, rapid maxillary expansion appliance), sexual abstinence (semen retention), fasting, breathing techniques by the person called "Wim Hof", urine therapy, psychedelics (especially LSD, DMT) and the importance of helping others (service to others). You can take a look if you are interested.

Link: archive.fo/0q5yF
Books, videos and audio files that address these topics: mega.nz/#F!FJcSRapb!m8Mq41Zcj1vYVMYXKUE-Og

Namasté.

Perhaps you're right, which is why I chose the peaceful path, as opposed to declaring war and possibly compromising what I'm trying to do.

That being said, it's a bit of a stretch to equate ImKike with Herr Hitler, our Glorious Fuhrer- what has imkampfy done to contribute to our cause directly? What great, stirring speeches come from his lips? Where are his books that form the ideological basis for an entire Reich??

It's not my battle to fight, not yet, but I think throwing imkampfy out with the rest of the trash here on Holla Forums, would be akin to executing traitorous middle-leadership as opposed to having anything to do with our Fuhrer; and, to be honest, throws your validity into question, as well- tell me, have you been tested? Do you pass the nuremburg laws, or are you suspect?

You don't even understand the medium you're using. For someone claiming to be so smart, you're awfully stupid.

Not only are there other suitable boards like >>>/out/ but you can create your own board on Holla Forums. Of course you'll just cuck and whine because you don't have any internal qualities which would make the board worthwhile so instead you try to attach onto Holla Forums like a remora fish. You're a typical parasite, and even if you're not a jew you act like one. You are trying to hitch a ride on Holla Forums's glory instead of creating your own. Pathetic.

I understand perfectly- if he produces anything of value, it is subsumed in the anonymous identity- a leader is nothing but the servant of his people. A leader serves his people- and if Holla Forums is to forever remain a containment board for those like us, preventing us from actually doing something that matters (let's say I was one of the atlantaanons as well, drove out and all that, and I suspect shilling was going on with the moderation as well during that operation)

I suspect the moderation staff has a sort of cliqueish hugbox attitude going on among themselves, which could be understood- considering their age and their station in life, but they must understand if our movement is to be successful- a leader must always be the servant of his people.

Imkampfy has done nothing to contribute one way or another in my eyes, and perhaps that is because of the nature of the imageboard- does that not mean, that as far as I'm concerned, he does nothing but anchor good threads, and occasionally ban good posters??

I'm willing to work with whoever- but if we are to abide by rules, at least let there be clear, concise rules- imkampfy or any of his moderation staff, does absolutely nothing to speak for our movement, and are mere trash collectors on an imagebord- a very important imageboard, and a very thankless job- if I didn't have more important things to do with my life I may consider usurping it by force (this software is rather insecure considering it was designed for anonymous communication, not much effort was put in to guarding the moderation, and could be EASILY compromised by some persistent actor, much less the government).

I wish to be peaceful with this, but don't act like you don't stick out like a fucking sore thumb, mister hotpocket. Your posting style and your contrived hatred marks you on every thread you post in.

We can probably side step that as long as we don't do interstate commerce, if we did do interstate we would have to be sure it was with constitutional tender and we should be fine also what they do know, they don't know.

If it did come down to this, most states have it said that "if you can prove financial responsibility to to at least $XX,XXX then you're fine" and the ways you can do that are numerous, a simple bond could do just fine

Again with the fear/greed based paradigms. When you fundamentally change how you interact with the world, and move into that space in infinity both in tech and in spirit, then you have divine protection, but only then.

I disagree, but it's your prerogative not to speak, I find information, no matter, and especially including the cost, must always be free – damn the torpedoes, to quote a brave man, and with faith in God it's working pretty well so far.

Agreed.

Enough about moderation drama, counterproductive to our cause.

I'll put it this way, if one can run their car on vegetable oil, for years and years, we can certainly experiment with alternative fuels other than that.

It does help for insurance purposes to basically title things as a classic car and insure them as such, that way, we don't have to particularly follow such things as safety regulations or emissions requirements when it comes down to it.
I got quite a bit of gearhead experience on top of everything, and I know enough about "car culture" to know what to say and what not to say to folks about what exactly you're doing with your vehicle.

Fucking really?
that board is shit and the mod is worse than on halfchan.

If you are interested in detoxifying your body:

1) At this point it is good to take small doses of Lugols solution for the rest of your life, especially if you cannot distill the fluoride/heavy metals out of your water. It reduces breast cancer rates by 50%, and protects your thyroid from any radiation in the form of I-131. It flushes out Br- and F- from enzymes which have coupled to them instead of I-. It reverses a lot of the halide poisoning.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673676921024

2) You can also buy EDTA and DMSA in bulk and have enough to last a lifetime. In Switzerland EDTA administration was found to reduce cancer by 90% (p = .005). Taking EDTA (3 grams) via intravenous injection is the best way, but it can be annoying to stockpile all of the necessary needles. DMSA can be bought in bulk, and then combined with Isoamyl alcohol, and acid catalyzed (add a drop of dilute sulfuric acid) to create mia-DMSA, which can chelate mercury/lead out of your cells, not just your blood. The alcohol was just used to add an ester, with a nonpolar group to allow passage across cell membranes.

archive.is/PT0yf archive.is/WhWO6

All of us in the USA/Australia were given a lot of mercury in vaccines as children. It has a very long half life in the brain, and wears away at brain chemistry long after development.

archive.is/LWFc8

archive.is/SyvEj

These are extremely powerful detoxification drugs which you can easily make (1 step esterification synthesis between DMSA and Isoamyl alcohol) or buy. Don't buy Jewish medicine, except for simple things like opiates for emergency pain. Lastly, I would buy cheap heavy metal testers, so that you can take medium doses of EDTA/mia-DMSA until you have virtually no heavy metals in your body.

3) Make a sauna, inside the home or outside of it. It is one of the healthiest, and easiest things that you can you use. It is conducive to a lot of the things mentioned above.

Sorry for double post but this board is slow anyways.

I am a chemist trying to make an organic chelator for fluoride via random enzyme matagenesis and fine tuning.

archive.is/bT6wp

If I ever succeed and you see this on the market, you should probably buy it. I'll sell it for no profit, and make a patent in the name of the public so you can make it if you want.

the next alex jones

Jonestein*

double dubs correcting double dubs, I'll allow it

Anyone have instructions on making a water distiller?

Why not just collect rain water and filter it with a ceramic filter?

I'll post anywhere I can reach fellow anons, I'm not THAT picky about which board I'll try and recruit for help from. I'll say this, the /polk/ mod made it specifically known that he is encouraging and supporting the whole /homestead/ idea, whereas imkikey anchored this one here, something I'm currently debating with them on /polmeta/- if you don't like generals like this, say so- but don't expect everyone on Holla Forums to agree with it.

I will say this, I take lugols quite regularly, the stuff gives me a ton of energy and takes away cold extremities during cold weather completely. Also costs basically nothing if you make it yourself (iodine crystals, potassium iodide, distilled water), and can double-duty to protect you from radioactive iodine in fallout.

Think liquor still, a pot with a condenser made from a coil of copper going through cold water, exiting out a caulked hole in the bottom of the bucket holding the water, with a string tied near the end to direct where the drip goes a bit (moonshiner fuddlore possibly, I've never not done it with shine since it tends to dribble otherwise at first).

Works similarly, along with reverse osmosis with a good filter. Zerowater pitchers are a poorfag option, the water from them read 0.000 millimhos/cm on my electroconductivity meter (obviously not the meter that comes with the pitcher, kek), and I used it to clean and check calibration for my meter along with the calibration solutions.

He anchored the SHTF thread previously as well.

archive.is/QMFQT

I cant understand why this faggot still has not been removed yet.

I'm one of the herbalist anons from the last thread. I'm not posting on /polk/ and if I met the board owner, I'd bust his jaw. Regardless of his intentions I like the idea of a culture board for banter his shilling disgusts me, and all he does is bitch, whine, and create a divide between the population. Fuck polk, Praise Kek, Sieg Hiel!

It's because we haven't done it yet. As satisfying as it would be to break the entire moderation-password codes of 8ch's software (the entropy is at a level that was broken by a simple distributed project around 10 years ago- GPUs have gotten significantly faster, it would actually be trivial to break). That being said, the only thing I've heard from Jim about the boards, is a "switzerland" approach, which doesn't mean ancapistan policies, it means literal direct democracy- which means, that if we in some manner could bother the fuck out of him, without him thinking we're a bunch of bots or a few faggots with sock accounts, I think we'd actually have a chance to do it. As much as I'd like to do it, there's a lot of anons I know in RL that don't check 8/pol but a few times a month, and lurk- those are some of the most based, active people I know when it comes to IRL activism. Those are the people that have the balls to stand beside us, shoulder to shoulder, on the DOTR, but can't be expected to keep up with the minutia of board drama- it took enough to pull them from halfchan to fullchan, much less migrate to a different board.

From what I've seen, the /polk/ mod is at least trying, and seems earnest, which is a whole helluva lot better than jewt or imkikey did- at least jewt would cave to pressure eventually if we fucked with him enough. I definitely endorse /polk/ at least for a check, and at minimum for the homestead bunker thread- I'm not going to lie and say I trust anything wholeheartedly, but I get a good feeling when communicating to him at least, instead of constantly getting pissed as the faggot moderators of 8/pol ban every single self improvement, space elevator thread, everything that actually could contribute to the furthering of "our cause", that cause (the preservation of the White race), which is the most important thing our people has ever had to fight for, and which either kikey or one of his hotpockets referred to as "le edgy natzi larping faggotry" and referred me to /trs/.

Like I said, I'm not trying to split anything, my plan is to get /tennessee/ rolling with at least our "core group", I'm just having to split my attention between digging up my PDF versions of various obscure gardening books for dumping purposes, teaching my very young child how to keep a proper cheekweld and breath control when shooting, looking for land, and trying not to let any board drama compromise my plans.

Really, we need to reconquer Holla Forums at a certain point- at least I think that we should get a beachhead established on the land before I try any of that. I'm taking as many safe-havens as I possibly can, because I may end up banned from 8/pol if I keep this thread going, or perhaps label it something a bit different, and I want as many anons to see it as possible, as the one we fail to reach just might have been our future Hitler or Goebbels.

I suppose I don't trust any of the moderators of the board if that makes sense, but I'm going to try and recruit everywhere I possibly can. Like, my attitude is that I have to get past inter-board drama at least for this one project, and make sure all the anons that were interested in the past know at least something about it, whether I get this IP banned, have to promote the project in some way, or what- if I had to say anything about culture, I hate that we have to meet other like-minded people this way, instead of already being a part of a volkisch community- this needs to be done fucking yesterday.

Perhaps between breaking ground and building sustainable housing, we can storm the gates and retake our rightful clay, that which is Holla Forums. Til then, I must restrain myself from going full /baph/ on those fucks- I need this farm with a bit more urgency than I need better moderation on any site, or honestly the internet itself- I have enough data to rebuild society if something happens to me, and I have enough knowledge gained over the years due to my autistic eidetic memory and long experience growing food, and plants for profit- if I had to pick between living as our ancestors, or the internet, I pick my family over any particular aspect of technology at all if given the choice.

I'll always link any information that is valuable to the boards, and will begin compiling the entire soilandhealth dot org archive (out of print books on agriculture and radical self-sufficiency, some that go full Holla Forums on niggers and jews oddly enough) for posting on /tennessee/.

Anons, we can do this.

You don't get what's going on? The very fact that this thread is anchored and not deleted is testament to the discretion of the mods. They could be doing a far worse job given all the fucking shills, which brings me to a point. A key objective of shilling is to turn people against leadership, and for any foreign shill, the mods are what they would consider leadership. So they constantly shill "imkikey" and other bullshi, and usually boost this hoping to get ip-range and vpns banned.
Is the fucking goal of d&c, and even more effective if the one who made it isn't a shill. The GOAL of these jobs I've run these operations before is to convince a target to do your shilling for you. Why do you think we still meme on halfchan?

Perhaps you're absolutely right. I quit being blackhat and started farming many years ago, and perhaps I'm overreacting to the situation because I view an attack on my project the same as an attack toward my family; in essence they're one and the same- and I'm gonna need help from you anons to get this thing going the way it needs to be- not to be successful and profitable, I can do that myself- but to be what I wish it to be, I need the assistance of every user willing to lend a hand- and I can reciprocate by ensuring a large number of young, able-bodied White males, will have a chance to meet a girl, give her exactly the living arrangement they were evolved for, and start breeding white children now, with much less regard for the "cost" of it- have a nurse-midwife in our community if at all possible for just that reason, and make the right amount of money on paper to allow your wife to get gibsmedat medical treatment if that means you get to have a White child without breaking yourself doing it.

True that, true that. I for one would like to see the eventual retaking of that old haven, although I honestly don't see it happening before the habbening, tbh.

I suppose I'd like to see Holla Forums as a unified whole, and any snap-decision thoughts of seizing the leadership are much tempered by the fact that I have a farm to build, and don't have the time to keep up on the board drama whatsoever- thus why I'm trying to reach out to the moderation staff and at least get some sort of answer on how to make a peaceable resolution to the problem of every single self-improvement anything getting anchored or killed- I can understand wanting a clearer first page, but some of the casual newfags just might be the people we need to reach with this- I'll bet at least some are 50 year old quasi-computer-illiterate working men with families, that are based as fuck but can't into catalog.html or looking around for threads.

I guess it's my nature to have backups of backups for everything, hence the /tennessee/ board and me trying to reach out to the /polk/ folks.
Any anons that have any advice to give, on the best way to proceed from this point, how to get what we need to get done on the online front specifically referring to anons getting farming communities together, would be greatly appreciated.

There are far better things for me to focus on than this question, but my curiosity demands I ask this. Did you just offer your daughters off to Holla Forums?

anyone made any good moss swastikas yet?

your thread wasn't all bad but you kept that shit bumped for months

You never figured out that we were fucking with you?

No, don't have any daughters yet, but I do know that the younger generation fantasizes about having a man that can whisk them away from this Jewish degenerate society, back to a place where they can practice their crafts and keep a cozy home. It ain't hard to find women who're totally game, and redpilling the right girl is easy, as long as they weren't about the whole cock-carousel thing. Also, there tends to be plenty of qt3.14s in rural areas like that, if you know where to look

Alright, was funnier when I misunderstood you though.

I hate to fucking admit this, but I accidentally found this out while doing medical research. Urine contains GHK and that's a wunderpeptide if I ever saw one… and the younger the person making the pee, the more ghk. Yes, it absorbs through the skin, yes the wacky pajeets were riht about cow pee too. So, in theory we could make a valuable extract from our own pee, and sell it for a fortune in cosmetic cream and as an anti-inflamatory.

Nah, won't take over Holla Forums because I got kids to take care of, and a farm to get going. I never said I was a fedora, mister hotpocket, I just said a bit against the Pauline doctrine you seem to follow back at the /polmeta/ thread. And, specifically, I asked if you all larped around a picture of a dead kike, which people do tend to do in churches, instead of actually following the teachings of the bible- you must keep yourself separate from the rest, which we need to do either way. And, I asked if you thought that YOUR consciousness would continue on after death, because mister pastor said so and mister paul said so- if you aren't a good person except under duress, which is what I see "christians" as when they make the heaven vs hell argument- you just aren't a good person. The difference between you and I, is I try to be a good person to those around me, not because I feel like some sky father is going to do something bad to me if I don't, but it's because I wish to be a decent person, regardless of how it appears on the profit/loss karmic balance sheet.

So, to summarize, I never said I was a fedora, mister hot pocket, I simply pointed out that you are essentially the equivalent of a fedora with your cucked religion, and that any all-wise, all-knowing god would know what kind of person you were, what sorts of good or evil you do in this life, and certainly isn't going to base whether he uplifts or utterly destroys you based on your going through the motions with a ritual you have very little faith in, constantly doubting your value as you go through life.

If this isn't you, then more power to you, just understand I hate those that are lukewarm, if I recall correctly there's a quote somewhere where Jesus says because thou art lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth- take that for what it's worth.

I do accept all White (not turkroach) anons, regardless of religion, and I normally do not wish to talk about my beliefs- I would rather my actions do the talking as opposed to doing lip-service toward anything. I don't think we have time to spare when it comes to infighting among our people.

Of what should houses be made? Timber? Cobb? Roman style concrete?

What do you think would be the best way for our houses to be constructed? We need to design them to be efficient yet soul strengthening. I think every home should be built so that a family of at least eight can live there.

we hate the mods, especially imkikefy, because of their actions…not because of some outside shilling. imkikefy is a fucking goon who sees this place as his own personal playground.

Lumberjack reporting in.

Sustainable harvesting is a lot easier than you'd expect. You just need to know how to recognize which trees are unhealthy or structurally deficient and remove those.

Take out dead trees first. Many dead trees that are not rotten yet will yield decent firewood that's already dry. This saves you the trouble of drying it under shelter for 1-2 years.

Trees that are covered in mushrooms or whose tops are broken, dying, or bent over are next. Cut them down and process into firewood. Split logs dry in one year. Unsplit logs will be dry after two years.

Once you've taken out the dead and unhealthy trees, look for trees with major structural issues. You'll have to use your brain to assess the physics involved with each individual tree.

Embed related is real simple. Shows the principle. Keep in mind that a notch will not magically make a tree go where you want it to if it has a strong lean.

One final note: Don't kill yourself or your friends. Forestry is one of the most dangerous jobs you can undertake and many amateurs kill themselves and damage property by making stupid mistakes. If you haven't grown up doing this, at least find someone to teach you how to assess a tree so you don't kill yourself.

A jew by any other name.

Dude… you're talking about destroying the local ecosystem. Those dead trees can be more valuable than the live ones. If they're blocking light, you can knock down the top, but dead wood growing mushrooms are vital to the forest. Also, I love mushrooms! Don't burn rotting wood, break it up and spread it out! This is what makes the land fertile damn it!

I'm not going to gratify this with a proper response, and to be honest might do the same thing you're doing if I was in your shoes- just know that folks like us are out there, walking the walk, instead of just talking the talk- I honestly hope the shills are wrong, you aren't a paki, and we get to stand together, shoulder to shoulder, on the day of the rope. Til then, I'm respectfully moving the /tennessee/ project to /tennessee.

Jews fear the woodsman.

Everyone who's still checking here, I'm moving operation as far as this goes to /tennessee/, and will continue to crosspost on /polk/ to gather more traffic- I'm not interested in D&C, and I still read Holla Forums, but can't be picky when it comes to our people- if our community stands divided, but are both Aryan, then I will deal with both respectfully. Dixieanon tripfag out.

He never said you should burn rotten wood either you filthy hippy tree hugger.

haha, I'm bumping the homestead thread and there's nothing you can do about it!