Video games set in Brazil

Which game has a more accurate portrayal of Brazil, Max Payne 3 or Call of duty Modern warfare 2?
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Brazilian_Militia

maxpayne.wikia.com/wiki/Brazil

That pretty funny

Brazilians are the niggers of South America.

mp3

I thought niggers were the niggers of South America.

I like favelas. It's such a breath of fresh air to have skittle-coloured slums among bleak, boring, drab, dull wastelands and shitskin cities.

And since they have such haphazard and chaotic "architecture" (for lack of a better word), it should make for a fun open-world game with wacky, labyrinthine level design.

Wow, what a bunch of subhumans. They got a thief stealing their house and took him to the police after being immobilized. Uncivilized scum, thank god I am white and would never do something like that.

So he was caught carrying off a hut on his back?

There are white people in south america?

I hate this shithole

Yes there are.

White people do exist in South America just the same with North America. Except for the Haitians, they are the niggers of North America because they are literal niggers.

Goat simulator, because Brazilians are animals and a game about them has to be absolute shit.

Holla Forums Damn you…..

7x1

Wasn't there a game set in Brazil where you play as a little boy who has a friend who's a monster who can be nice sometimes and other times you have to run from him through the Favelas?

The monster was supposed to represent his alcoholic Dad or something.

I want to say Papa and Yo, but that's probably not it.

South America is the nigger of the Americas.

Funny how the Haitians and Africans that come to America are better behaved than the blacks that grew up here.

You're thinking of Argentina.

It's Papo and Yo so you were close enough.

None of the above.

The real Brazil experience is called is called Papers Please

Max Payne 3, absolutely. They even got the coxinhas right. And the prison absolutely looks like the Carandiru.

There you go.

I'm assuming you have first hand experience?

This piece of shit had a favela level, probably because the developers lacked creativity and decided to ape Cawadoody.

Probably because, unlike Europe, they actually have to work to come here.

I would recommend a urban survival game with very scarce item pickups, crazy diseases, insane weapon degradation, a instakill RNG involving getting hit by random bullets and getting robbed.
Maybe DayZ, but limited to a city level and no zombies.

You mean, like growing some balls after getting feed off and do a favor to your local folks by handling criminal scum yourself, lawless land ? This is badass, close to post-apocalyptic vidya.

**Shit is crazy, cops arent allowed to shoot unless they get shot first.
Daily reminder that Hues cant have guns to shoot criminal scum, because their Hue overlords told so while the cartels can have military grade weaponry better than the army itself.
Not counting how the police have shitty weapons, because LOL Tauros**

Now i wonder how a game about Venezuela would be.

You wouldn't like going there IRL…

Dying light looked like Brazil at first with the slums.

Oh, I'm not denying that but how exactly would that preclude me from wanting to play a video game set in such a place?

Hello Canada, how's your new PM?

This.

Papers Please, and This War of Mine

Aesthetically though, I have to admit Max Payne 3 nails it hands down. They even get right the fact that our criminals' vocabulary is so foul they'd make a drunk sailor with tourettes blush.

Stay mad, fatsos - Shillary will steal this election from Trumpo, while we get rid of our commie cunt and elect the true savior of Western values to lead us into the Golden Age.

Survivor horror game in the favelas when?

Brazil is way more fucked than Mexico at this point. He won't save your country. I'm not amerifat

can't speak portugese sorry

I'd rather be fat than a tranny that loses 7-1 to Germany.

Of all things to remember about a person..
Are you a dentist?

bolsonaro: today i embark in a trip to isreal,this trip aims to acquire knowledge applicable to brazil

Are they locking up paraguay in an open air prison while they settle all the land around the waterfalls?

kek, anyway i dont know man he could be either learning how kike the kike or jew us even more either way his proposals have been very anti kike like being very pro gun and shit

which countries are the less fucked? north america, central america or south america?

No…. I always wanted to be a Doctor…. But my family don't want me to go to medical cause I'm too much a poorfag. Fuck you again Holla Forums

North America obviously

north america. no matter how bad the SJW disease and other politically correct garbage gets, at least in north america you aren't likely to be beheaded by a drug cartel for no other reason than you were there at the time unless you're in detroit

nice vidya discussion here
keep it up op and keep this board better by making high quality threads like these

thanks mark