IT BEGINS

IT BEGINS

The Atlus' PR guy even said that's because the esrb logo is bigger than the cero one so they moved Morgana because otherwise the logo would've covered her face, even though the cero logo still cover her face.

Not surprised in the slightest. Fuck fatlus and fuck gayga.

they lied about contacting the esrb for dungeon travelers 2 and they'll sure as hell lie to get sales for purseower

IMO that's an acceptable reason, I don't think even the most retarded PR guy would consider that tiny amount of cleavage to be offensive.

god forbid they cover a couple pixels of barely cleavage to make sure a majority of a character's face isn't obscured by a stupid rating square
people will find the dumbest ways to get mad, and in turn it gets me mad

What, this thread again? What happened to the other one?

It's probabòy that.I mean, Bazinga-chan is showing more than slut-chan.
Did they oversaturated the color on the western release(they seems more white and less yellow/grey) ?

CHECK THE CATALOG YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

Better pack our stuff and go home guys. Well that is unless you faggots do as i say and learn nip, I mean come on, its CURRENT YEAR.

Here's a quick edit to see what the ESRB logo would look like on the original

We already had this fucking thread.
OP is a double posting faggot who's just looking for excuses to get mad over nothing and make a dubs thread.

Check em

Surely you dropped these sire?

Check these

Now

Cool ID trips, but I'll have to unsage your post, because sages are for retards

what is this showing? Censorship? Wouldn't they have censored the girl in the back as well if that was the case?

Here let me get those for you.

Cover art gets censored for stupid shit all the time. If the game gets censored or a shitty tranlation though, I'm out. Luckily, worse comes to worse and it's really good, I'll just import the Japanese version.

Sega and Atlus are pretty good about that shit though, so I'm hoping for the best.

This is just sad

Stay mad newfag.

And you keep trying

Hey guess what you stupid faggots

It's not censorship! First post explained that the Atlus PR guy said it was literally just to make room for the ESRB logo which is larger than the CERO logo.

Threads like this are why I want GamerGate and TorrentialDownpour autists banned from the board, all they do is just spew nonsense and start drama over nothing important.

Check

My apologies user, you're weren't meant to be in

What the fuck? I removed that webm

Wasting good dubs like a faggot.

Stay mad, friendo

Woah, who would have tought?

Alright i dont know what you get out of this OP but we BTFO you in the last thread and well do ot agian with dubs. Now fuck off and stop spamming persona 5 threads

well meme'd

Referring to

Yet here you go doing the same mistakes I did.
So what? There are more threads out there that'll send this one down the catalog faster. Now pick something better to nitpick my doings without looking like you're still butthurt for not getting any dubs

There's already a Persona 5 thread here

I forgot to tick the box after refreshing the tab.
I couldn't care less I didn't get dubs but I will not stand for newfags defending shit threads and double posting OP's.

Unsaged your post

I have never played a Persona game faggot, I don't even know what this is all about, not once did I say a single thing about the game. Keep trying

Are you triggered? No one even mentioned the game but you. Who's defending that garbage?

Why'd you do that user?

you posted the tumblrtale reaction face you fucking sperg

Because Sagefags are very rude people and they need to be punished

WEW
W
E
W

Sage is for off topic matters, we are doing nothing but being polite

Ah well I fucked it up

probably means you liked it, cuck.

You and your boyfriend 04d97a got a problem with people saging shit threads.

(checked)
You rely too much on that word then

tumblrmeme a shit

Good lord how autist can you get? I was and still am laughing at how you faggots couldn't even get a single dub

Come on user, one more shot, try to gather up the little pieces of dignity you still have and try one more time to take me down. If I want more autism I'll just hop on another thread

Who said anything different?

I was about to rage, but I then remembered a little edit back when the JP cover was revealed:
Look at the girl's neck. Imagine her hair isn't there and you'll notice how absurdly long it is.

Seriously, it's Persona, not Dungeon Travelers 2 - I doubt Atlus is gonna fuck this up.

And if they do, I'm going to do what I can to uncensor shit based on the JP PS3 version for CFW users

But instead of helping out by trying to crash the thread you act like a smug faggot.

Neck outline for reference.

not really trying to defend them for doing it, however - I'm more mad that there will be another fucking forced dub

Helping out what? Getting dubs? I got more than you and I wasn't even trying. And what's the difference between changing a thread to dubs and laughing at those who can't get them? The thread is fucked anyways

Ah well, you tried, you really did user. This is farewell, may you be blessed by dubs in another thread.

And you, stop sperging out just because someone posted an image, when you see someone actually defending the game, go for them, don't be an idiot

I'm a big meme