Gun Violence Makes Us Feel Powerless, But We're Not

Gun Violence Makes Us Feel Powerless, But We're Not

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4851812/texas-church-shooting-gunman-devin-kelley-facebook/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The shooter was a liberal.

If normal people are armed, they are not powerless. They can shoot back.
A concept that is strange to leftists, but, this trick works!

Of course, just buy yourself a gun and protect yourself like a real man

it's funny that we'll need guns to protect ourselves from liberals until they finally shoah themselves like the jews they really are.

Don't give up your guns, burgers. It's the last thing that stands between you and the liberal elite openly calling for your genocide.

t. Boer

Sure if you're a liberal faggot.
It feels good to know that you can take a shot at a member of the upper class or 50 and take a few of them to hell with you. Thoughts like that keep me away from suicide.

why does it make him feel powerless? the most recent shooters are literally ///theirguys///

because theyre fucking dead

I do agree there need to be measures to prevent mass shootings, but the liberal route is "BAN GUNS".
That doesn't fucking work. Take it from me, I'm a bong. The ways you should prevent it are any of the following
Or the big one, actually fixing the problems that lead to people doing mass shootings, like poverty, work environments and various forms of pent up hatred.

This.

This. Fucking liberals keep on telling us we must act, but they only want us to act on a single solution.
They want to ban guns from the populace while at they same time proclaim the police and government are evil.

I really don't understand the point of this image.

lefty damage control

Were it not for European Christianity we would already be among the stars with our kangly space pyramids, n'shiet.

the point is that it's happening

Is this true communism?

no it isn't

the message is that "eventually we'll have our rainbow faggot paradise" and they won't.

nice projection

I thought a lot of niggers were supposed to be undercover fudgepackers or something. The lowdown they call it I think.

It's more the rainbow text

they are
and "sagging" is prison code for "fuck me in the butt"

The best thing about the Blonald Blumpf show is that one guy that sits right next to the microphone and always responds directly to Colbert himself and is louder than the entire audience combined.

The shooter is always a liberal.

VRUMPF makes us feel powerless when he glorifies nazism and white supremacy, but we THE PEOPLE wont take this much longer #HWNDU

D.Roof
but he was a rare case, despite media kvetching

He was an SJW

pro-white is social justice now?

yes

By that logic we should not find the cure for a virus that kills twenty to fifty people in one day but then kills itself and resurrects as a different outbreak weeks later because it killed itself eventually. Holla Forums and conservitard conspiracy theorist republicans BTFO yet again.

Have you mentioned that to dumblr?

Post the original faggot, we all know Horsey is a hardline ethnonationalist.

I didnt know that Horsey was 14/88
Do you have any more of his racist WN comics?

Do you believe in vaccinations against disease?

user, they didn't take it well.

tond tumplr knows it

Man, Horsey really is a sick bastard. They say he's almost as bad as ol' Ben

There was a baseless rumor being spread around about Horsey having some semitic blood buried deep in his family tree and he's been going apeshit like he has something to prove ever since.

A weapon to surpass Garrison?

who are you really trying to convince?

Is that the Asian guy from The Mentalist?

I prefer the original. this is too depressing.

Coloreds have always triggered me.

whatever happened with that show?

American Horror Story? It dropped the political pretense and its just about cults now.

Has that improved it in any way?

thesun.co.uk/news/4851812/texas-church-shooting-gunman-devin-kelley-facebook/

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Now THAT'S a weird ass comparison.

I have enjoyed it, it's not incredible or anything but it's the best AHS so far imo. The plan was always to drop the political shit, that was just an introduction and scene setter. It felt more like it was satirising the modern left than supporting them too.

DRUMPFSPERGS BTFO

What's so evil about border control?

FORCING PEOPLE TO LIVE OUTSIDE OF A PATRIARCHAL FASCIST LATE-STAGE CAPITALIST HELLHOLE CALLED MURICA? THAT IS EVIL.

wasn't the church shooter chased down by armed bystanders?