Repeal and Replace

So now we have to wait for Obamacare to implode (destroying our economy) before it gets repealed? What the fuck, I thought we were supposed to make America great again!!

Obamacare took 14 months to become a law, why would Donnie think he could get it done in 60 days??

Why did he give up?

The freedom caucus really fucked everyone over. Granted Ryancare was filled with things like entitlements and other things that benefited the Insurance industry, a bill that will be backed by dems will be laden with the same things. The Freedom caucus wanted a bill with no entitlements and that's just not a reality. So now Trump is going to show them, conservatives and others Regeanite cucks the difference between reality and wishful thinking. The next healthcare bill will be far worse, in conservative standards, than Ryancare ever was. Two idiots from the freedom caucus have already vacated from the group and Trump keeps tweeting about them. This is going to get really good.

When exactly?

Around the 2018 senate elections.

fam, he just won the game. Trump literally cannot do wrong; it is extremely likely he is a time-traveller.

I was referring to the fact that he will not be personally pushing Congress any further.

How will Congress achieve anything without being constantly whipped?

Obvious discontent thread is obvious. Kill yourself faggot OP

God damn I thought it was just too many 4chan refugees, but there's just all sorts of outsiders making threads today.

Proofs?

All in a day's shilling. They're trying new tactics and revamping old ones.

The dems have to hold on to about 22 seats this senate election. That's why you see so much of them bitching and kvetching over stupid shit, they know that Niggercare is in bad shape but they can't openly say it, much less vote on a new healthcare bill. Around 2018 another huge increase is expected to happen just like in 2016. Around this time you'll see democrats out of fucking no where starting to oppose the wreck that PorchMonkeyCare is and will want to be the party of support instead of constant opposition, it's all politics. Dems think they can get back the senate and house like how Republicans did after Obama's first term. They can't and they won't. Dems are expected to lose a few seats and republicans could reach 60 seats in 2018.

It will be less than 10 years because the rate of increase of medical care spending will consume the entire federal budget at that time. So it won't take that long, probably 4 years or so when it hits something like 50% of the budget and people realize we're fucked. The only way out of this involves an explosive collapse.

Why should trump be in a hurry to fix a problem that people will just forget if he fixed. Perhaps he wants people to come crying to him when it explodes and make claims that he "Didn't do enough" so trump can then just throw it right on back in their stupid sheep faces that he didn't design obamacare thus he isn't responsible for it's failure.

CHECKED

This makes sense. However who will suffer more from a Cement Monkey Care collapse? If niggers and city dwelling communist cucks suffer the most I'm all for it. I know that a lot of Trump supporters are retarded southern whites that are no better than niggers so the concern is that they suffer as well and blame it on Trump and not their dumb ass life style choices.

My problem is with the term explode. Saying that HusseinCare will explode means that it will go away on it's own which is flat out wrong as HusseinCare is a federal law.

Federal laws can either be repealed directly (very very hard to do as evidenced by the NFA for example) or you replace it with another federal law of your own (RyanCare aka TrumpCare would have been such a "replacement law"), but they do NOT go away on their own.

He's forcing Democrats to the table, you dumb shit concern troll.

The health-care bill that he tried to ram thru the senate was literally the false Trojan horse

As you can see he is doing everything in his power to make sure that that tire fire doesn't get put out. He hates obama and wants his legacy to be destroyed.

4D chess. It was done to destroy Paul Ryan and replace him as speaker of the house.

Secondly, it's so he can get people to demand that Obamacare gets repealed and replace, so he can say "the people actually want it repealed and replaced."

The people has to support him publicly first, but they need to go with Rand Paul's plan to have the repeal and replace bills to be seperate.

That's the thing, though. ALL of America suffers from a collapse of the American healthcare. The resulting economic downturn will effect all of us, not just welfare monkeys and gibs.

You mean by saving Trumps Presidency?

I think he meant that Obamacare will cause America to explode, i.e. economic failure

Who gives a shit about healthcare. Does anyone talk about what Rhodesia's health insurance rates were anymore?

Demographics are destiny, and unless we fix the niggerfication of our country, trivial things like taxes, healthcare, economy, etc won't mean shit when we're living in gated enclaves hiding from feral niggers. We need to work on turning America into a white ethnostate first and then things like healthcare will fall into place.

You don't sound like you're from around here. Saged and reported.

People already publicly decry Obongocare, this is not an argument.

#repealandreplace was one of the main reasons he was elected in the first place.

The man just destroyed Ryan and his shitty bill that nobody wanted, he's probably going to make moves to force Obamacare's explosion, he'll then implement exactly what he wanted. Was it that hard to see that destroying faggot Ryan was a big goal?

Sometimes you have to recreate 1920's problems for 1930's solutions.

A majority of Americans give a shit about healthcare, and if you truly think genocide is feasible, you are dreaming.

Then why did Trump push so hard for its approval?

I re-read them and I think you're right but Trump's tweet clearly talks about ObamaCare exploding, not ObamaCare causing America to explode.

YOU SHILLS POST WITH SUCH HUBRIS THAT I FEEL INCLINED TO REMIND YOU THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN DOXED, THE LIST GROWS BY THE DAY, YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE ROPE

America must be a white ethnostate. There is no future for the country if we cannot repair our demographics. Any healthcare system will fail once whites are a minority. If restoring a white America is impossible then I guess we'll just die out, but this is an ideal worth fighting to the last breath for.

Think for a second.

If Obamacare is allowed to continue, in 10 years it will eat up over 50% of the National budget.

This will cause national debt/deficit to skyrocket.

Obamacare will make the American economy explode. This is what he meant.

(((MSM))) was countering with stories and lies about the importance of Obamacare and they interviewed some people who were benefiting from it.

Funny enough, one of the people was a fat nigger bitch from Detroit.

I WANT TAX CUTS DAMNIT

Go out and start killing niggers then.

Let's see how far you get.

While you rot in a privately owned prison for the rest of your life, the adults will be busy looking for an ACTUAL solution.

Then why does he keep saying ryan did a good job

Nice meme.

No disagreement there.

Possible but it clearly isn't what he tweeted.

GENOCIDE HAS BEEN ACTIVELY TAKING PLACE SINCE 1965.

IF YOUR NOT A SHILL BY BEING A COMPLETE FUCKING NEWFAG RETARD AND REFUSING TO FUCKING LURK YOUR DOING THEIR WORK FOR THEM FOR FREE.

EITHER WAY YOU DONT BELONG HERE.

All of working America is suffering this instant. If I go to the emergency room or urgent care, it could set me back at least $1000, while an illegal or anyone on benefits just walks in literally free whenever he wants. Insurance for us doesn't work with co-pay any more like last year, you pay a % until you reach a threshold that year ($5000+ out of pocket), then you pay a smaller %. It's almost useless, but if you don't have something you get fined during your tax returns.

It doesn't matter if people benefit from Niggercare, it WILL cause the economy to collapse in 10 years or less.

It needs to be repealed and replaced, without question.

However, Trump has shifted focus to tax reform.

Instead of pushing, whipping, and cajoling Congress into action, he has simply given up and decided to move on to something else.

Sad. I guess I'll continue paying $1220/mo for health insurance for me and my 2 children.

What are you solutions, moshe? We've already established that healthcare is irrelevant once whites become a minority in this country. Gibs to Laquisha and Jose will be unsustainable and only achieved through plundering white taxpayers.

The real question we need to be asking is "how to turn America into a white country?" Don't be distracted by healthcare and answer this question.

Acting like you want something and actually trying to ensure its creation are two different things. He just showed his support to his party, and that the Democrats are obstructing the government to his supporters. It wasn't going to pass so why not throw your hat in with the party? Trump creates situations where he wins.

Republicunts fucked up everything for everyone.. again.

Holla Forums is getting cucked and you ain't doing anything about it. You should be going crazy about the actual treason happening against the President, but victory has made you mellow and weak.

Get your shit together and have the balls to call on Trump's mistakes.

This is the problem with addressing the American people 140 characters at a time.

We can interpret his meaning until we're blue in the face, but at the end of the day none of us knows what goes through his mind.

Ryancare was set up to fail because Trump knew that the controlled opposition on the republican side would jump all over this. Meanwhile, the dems are celebrating thinking they've "defeated trumpcare". Paul Cryan made more of an ass of himself, and getting rid of him would be the best outcome in Trump's strategy.

Now the impending implosion will leave the dems with NOTHING but to go along with what Trump himself rolls in. The other repubs wasted their shot in that disastrous cryan care bill, but it was a trap made for Trump anyways, it just backfired. Just be patient. The 88D chess isn't just a meme. Shills will flood and argue otherwise. Just be patient. Things will come to fruition.

IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 3 FULL MONTHS

Yeah, and they hated Ryan's goyimcare bill too. That's why Trump has found this work around to kill this for the actual good Randlet bill.

OF COURSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HIS METHODS KIKES HAVING HIGH IQ IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES EVER TOLD.

Step one: Mandatory abortions for those on welfare. Stop the bleeding. Jaqueesha keeps having kids because WIC gibs her money. If only rich whites are allowed to breed, the problem is solved in a few generations.

Step 2: Immigration reform. Illegals out. Resume yearly immigration quotas. Remove sanctuary cities.

Genocide makes America look bad. It may even incite war against us. Bad!

Those suggestions would slow the demographic decline, but do nothing to fix that we're already only 60% of the population.

So does "mandatory abortions for those on welfare". We don't need to commit genocide, merely deport all the non-whites.

Twitter is as mainstream as it gets, faggot. He could use numerous other outlets, but he chooses to be as vague as possible. Even Sean Spicer grasps at straws in a feeble attempt at discerning meaning from his tweets

But that's the point user. I'm not interpreting what he is saying, I'm taking what he says literally (as any rational person should). And in this tweet Trump is announcing 3 things:

1. ObamaCare exploding.
2. His intent to get together and piece together a greath healthcare plan for the people, after the explosion.
3. Americans not having to worry.

I'm really not seeing much room for interpretation or anything here. Should 140 characters not have sufficed, he could have split his tweet in 2 or more parts.

You don't understand. If the replacement rate of whites exceeds the replacement rate of no whites, then your 60% problem fixes itself in a couple of generations.

You're right though, mandatory abortions for poor folks would probably cause some panties to bunch up on an international scale.

How about instead of MANDATORY abortions, just make them accessible/affordable? That way, when Jamal knocks up some Ladasha, they can just abort the little nigger instead of costing taxpayers hundreds of thousands between WIC, welfare and EAT.

also

How big of a faggot are you anyway?

Retard, what do YOU think will happen when Obamacare explodes?

You think the economy will just take a massive shutdown of medical services and funding like a walk in the park?

You really need to learn economics, you tremendous faggot.

All of your solutions is worthless half-measures. I'm saging because you're a faggot. You pretend to want a white American ethnostate, but are suggesting things that would take literally centuries to fix our demographics.

I'm not so concerned about looking good to the jewish commies in the "international community". We must deport all non-whites. The economy imploding might actually expedite this process. Healthcare is important, but only after we've become a white country. Until then healthcare is a completely irrelevant side issue.

Strawman, never said that any of that. In fact I already agreed with you on the consequences of ObamaCare

But all of this is irrelevant since I didn't make the tweet in the OP in the first place.

You have to ask TRUMP NOT ME wether HE thinks the economy will collapse once Obamacare will have exploded. From the wording of his tweet, just going by his damn tweet, he clearly doesn't think so.

Yeah I'll get right on that…

The house freedom caucus pushing for repeal over a "replacement" (same bullshit, different flies) is a good thing. People didn't hate ACA just because it was Obama's thing, they hate it because it is govt/insurance takeover of personal healthcare. Govt, health insurance companies, and the IRS need to fuck off out of our personal lives. If Trump & Ryan just want to be the white Obama then they can fuck off too.

Look, we both agree that America needs to fix a demographic issue. What you're proposing just impossible.

At least what I'm proposing has a chance at becoming reality.

Pick your battles.

Either that or go start killing random nigger like that guy in Jew York

Same was said about Brexit and Trump winning the election. Suggesting I go out and kill niggers is simply making a strawman out of everything that I've been suggesting. We need to consistently promote further-right politicians until the Overton Window has shifted so drastically that it's considered acceptable to advocate for white interests. What Trump campaigned and won on would have been considered unrealistic just four years ago when it was Romney vs Obama. By 2020 we need to ensure that our leader, whomever that will be, puts the interests of white Americans exclusively over those of other races.

Your suggestions are laughable. None of them will turn America into a white ethnostate.

Obongocare is gonna explode this years. You'll see people crawling to Trump and the libshits still defending it simply because of its name.

My suggestions are stepping stones to your suggestions.

If a 2020 candidate wanted to limit the reproductive rights of those on welfare, you're saying you wouldn't vote for him?

I'm pretty sure it ain't 1488D chess anymore.

This is a blatant shill thread and a common format used by CREW. Note how the thread is full of astroturfing faggots. Sage and report.

Only goons call him that. Nice out faggot.

That's not how you spell wife's sons.

Don't make me pull all the speeches during the campaign where he said "immediately, day one, repeal and replace".

Go ahead kike, but do it in the comment section of the Daily Kos.

The preacher at Trump's church was Norman Vincent Peale, who was always about the power of positive thinking.
Trump will always use his brain to find the positive in any situation, and turn things to his advantage.
Added to his positive outlook is his business acumen and high level cunning developed over many years.
Having worked amongst them so long, he has become a goyish master of jew-jitsu.
Trump is a formidable man, have faith in him, and trust your judgement that lead you to support him in the first place, you were not wrong.