He wants to shit

What do you do when your digimon gets this fucking needy?

give him the d

/thread

Par for the course for this fandom I suppose.

Depends on what kind of digimon I am trying to make him into, some evolutions require some care mistakes

Make him eat his shit while he's sleeping?

fucking normalfag

Digimon World made shitting a chore and legitimate fear.

fuck the shitting mechanics.
i always get shitmon

You mean bad digimon or you are literally getting sukamon? The main way to stop that is to raise the rank of the item shop in town until it starts selling portable toliets, then buy a few before you leave for somewhere.

Ugh.

The Theory of Evolution everybody. Makes Perfect Sense!

Hang yourself furry

Its not difficult actually.

As long as you learn to have a portable toilet with you and never overtrain your mon (no more than 3 times a day below champion) and just go for FIGHTS you are basically guaranteed a good one.

Reminder that the anime is where its at with Digimon, especially Tamers.

No idea who the fuck had the idea of giving a horror writer creative control over a childrens show, but it lead to a little being mind-tentacle-raped so shits good

I hope this gets released out west since Cyber Sleuth seemed like it sold well.

>digital monsters

Never got that far in this game as a child because of this, was this game actually good?

the digital manifestation of Holla Forumss content

It was buggy as hell, but it was pretty fun to explore and build up the village.

Anyway, provided you don't finish the the Toyland Questline you can always get then Monzeamon Suit for when you fuck up and get Numemon.

And since Monzeamon is a Ultimate it isn't that bad, the hard part to get to that point.

I remember getting "Locked in" by Greymon asa kid because my Digimon died like after i talked to Jijimon and saved, meaning he attacked me when i had a babbymon and unable to beat him, i still dislike Greymon to this day because of that.

Vademon isn't a bad digimon at all, it is at least an ultimate, seems you are a natural digimon tamer user.

kill it

I'm surprised that they shipped DW1 with the broken jukebox

Two women fucking is still homosex.

The PAL version is literally impossible to beat due to a glitch. Whoever was localizing it just didn't give a shit. I haven't heard of any problems like this in the japanese version.