WTF I love Canadian Parliament now?

youtube.com/watch?v=LgvX99TJ14o

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuddle_duddle
youtube.com/watch?v=qMGyeY2abns
leakforum.ga/XHLD75
8ch.pl/pol/res/31159.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada is such a fucking trainwreck. Unreal.

The most cucked president to exist in human history.

They're probably not his.

Rona is close to waifu tier. Her face can be better, but her haircut is on point

Didn't even make it to minute 3. Listening to this cuck and hi smarmy voice and emasculated rhetoric is sickening.

he gets blasted at the end

add a fucking description you clickbaiting queer

You can see him have Soros whisper into his ear at 3:00.

Just remember that you will never have it bad as Trudeau where your mom is a complete slut where the country did articles on your mom for being a slut.

He's probably proud of that.

Lazy thread, go back to cuckchan.

Every fucking time he speaks in parliament he does this. Shit is annoying as fuck.

NDP detected

Cuccboi enjoys it

Marxist politicians 101.
Voted in on an appealing rhetoric and then do the exact opposite.
When they get BTFO'd, they tell the exact opposite to cause confusion in the listener since people think that the truth is in between.

Holy fuck he talks like a bipolar/sociopathic girlfriend of a friend. Alphabet soup and spamming with emotional appeals.
Why haven't canadacucks thrown him out yet.

As a bong, this invaders name sounds pretty lewd tbh.

Wew for any anons not willing to listen the whole deal.
Do the 3:40-50
Pretty much sums him up.

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH

The worst part is that this turbo cuck is probably getting reelected. I know Holla Forums is predicting his downfall but people on here hsve forgotten how suicidal and self destructive the average White Canadian is. Trump getting reelected drove these cucks even further to outright love for marxism.

she Chags alright

I live just outside the epicentre of Pozzville (GTA) and I'd say it's about 50/50 in my area.

Well, Satan, his mom DID fuck Trump. AND Fidel Castro. Something about a pathological fetish for powerful men.

I'd fuck his wife if I could. And I probably can.

Imagine Cuckdeau's face when a WN /hebe/ grooms, marries, and redpills his loli Ella-Grace Margaret.

It's like pottery, he probably wasn't Pierre's

Fucking leaf, here. I watched the whole thing, and, while the Liberal comments are cringey as fuck (saying "conversation" over and over is NOT a substitute for an ACTUAL conversation, you fucking pederasts!), I'm more than overjoyed to see the Conservatives and the NDP are united in their loathing for the Prime Substitute Drama Teacher.

There's a buried burn in there that probably won't be apparent to the younger leaf Holla Forumsacks or the non-Canadians at 9:58. The term "fuddle-duddle" is invoked, and that's a burn on Trudy's "father," Pierre Trudeau. Ol' Pete once, in a fit of "Dey ees pissin' off moi an' I'se don't likes eet" mouthed "Fuck off!" at the opposition during a session of Parliament in February of '71. From kikepedia:

He may not be Trudeau's biological son, but Justine certainly learned rhetoric at the groin feet of the master.

No shit, Sherlock. More here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuddle_duddle if anyone cares. Basically, the right honorable Scott Reid just got away with demanding to know just what the fuck Castreau is trying to pull.

Also, two things:

1. I claim Candice Bergen (pictured) as waifu
2. Second pic is of Amarjit Sohi, a nasty piece of shit who has stated in the past that ALL communities have problems with honor killings, not just Muslims, which is obviously fucktarded. He also married a white woman, and I'm sure you can guess how please I am with him for THAT. Unfortunately, he's from an area that's brimming with street-shitters and he keeps getting elected to represent EVERYONE. He's a cunt, and I ache for the day he's finally booted. Unfortunately, that day might have to be DOTR, given his popularity with the toiletwitchaphobic.

It's less about that and a lot more to do with the fact that there isn't a soul on the "right" in this country who will be able to pick up the pieces. There's nothing even resembling opposition in this country, Trudeau has quite literally been running the country unopposed (Ambrose makes Sarah Palin look like literally Hitler). There isn't even a Cruz/Rubio steam-valve option, both of whom would be considered extreme right in our political/cultural climate.

Also, I had no idea our Speaker was such a frightened little cuck. When the Speaker calls for order, the volume should immediately drop. Instead it's all "H-hey you guys. You guys. C'mon, guys. Shh! Guys, seriously."

He reminded me of vid related.

Or he would if the fucking videos were working, yet.
>youtube.com/watch?v=qMGyeY2abns

4chan Holla Forums Administrator Skypes and Discords LEAKED. INCLUDES SKYPE LOGS!
LEAKFORUM LINK BELOW.
leakforum.ga/XHLD75

L :)

first time i've heard him speak

dat nigga gay

No shit. You would be too if you were taken from your dad and given to an ugly closeted homosexual to raise as his own little RealDollâ„¢.

Good catch fellow leaf

Oi! She's a bardish chagger she is!

Fucking savage holy shit.

For all of those who do not know people around the world are order cutouts of trudeau for various reasons and the liberals are reeeing about it.

8ch.pl/pol/res/31159.html
Most of you lads have no idea how bad Canada is and it would seem most Canadians don't give two shits.

I give several thousand shits, personally, but, like most Canadians, I have no fucking clue what I can do to stop this from happening. Our major voting populations are all pozzed as fuck. The right-leaning provinces are mostly farmland, so there's no fucking way we can ever influence the vote if the Easterners want someone like that fag in power. They've taken away any kind of serious access to guns, and they've polluted our children's minds with PC shit, although the smarter kids are starting to fight back. If you've got an idea on how to stem the tide of shit, I'd love to hear it.

Holy shit the way he talks sounds like a huge faggot, is he literally a cuck? he sounds like a nu-male.

What a slimy little weasel.

You think what I'm talking about pertains to people on here? I'm referring to the masses and even conservatives. This nation is done, it's better to leave while you can.

Any safer countries to move to? US & Eurpoe doesnt seem any safer, and I wanted to move to Europe…

No, I knew what you were talking about. That's why I said "personally."

There are more Canadians that hate this crap than you think. The problem is there are too few of us to effect change through voting. This is my home, and unlike the great SJW horde, I'm as patriotic about the frozen North as any American is about his home. I'm not leaving unless the place is literally on fire, and maybe not even then if I've got a chance to take some of those savage fucks out.

I was just hoping you'd have some sort of plan of action. Unfortunately, Canada and the US have VERY different origins. You guys fought for independence, whereas we waited patiently for change. Sometimes that can be a virtue, but sometimes, like now, it's going to be literally killing (and raping) us.

I don't have one and I haven't seen one. It's one of the hardest blackpills to take. Don't get me wrong I love my country and my people but I have no answers but be ready for the inevitable collapse. We have no politicians in our corner, maybe this will change but seeing the cuckservative leadership race this seems unlikely for now. I wish I had answers but I haven't been able to come up with any for now.

you know damn well the citizens of that country lack the testicular fortitude to do anything about it.

top lel

Since we're talking about Castreau, here's a great voat post about his questionable mkultra background.
archive.is/CAOcG