More KANGZ Shoah media!

HEY Holla Forums! Ready for some more slavery guilt shoved down your throat?

OF COURSE YOU ARE!

www.yahoo.com/news/moonlight-director-film-slavery-drama-amazon-202439944.html

Other urls found in this thread:

civil-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yesterday I told my libshit sister that at the height of American slavery, around 1% of people owned slaves.
She had no fucking idea how to respond.

Tell her about black slave owners, and see how she responds.

2% and it was a overwhelmingly Jew trade.

Isn't the entire concept of the "underground railroad" a shitty meme that isn't actually true?

Yes, it's metaphorical.

That little Amazon fucker is becoming quite the shithead.

Not possible to guilt the pilled.

Didn't stop them making black womens coded space travel movie.

Next you're going to say Moonlight won on credentials.

There are not much records for it to begin with, but this smuggling of whites AND blacks did exist in some form or the other. There were no implied tunnels or railroads. There were sporadic 'safe houses' spread across the south, created by white REPUBLICANS who opposed slavery while the democrats did not, later fellow black FREEMANS would also help in escape routes towards the northern union. Some people bought slaves and then transported them to the union to free them. Today it is grossly overstated though and not many records survive.

Remember when IRISH white's were slaves in the British US? Ireland was basically seen as the prison colony of Britain. Most slaves in the US were white slaves. Do you see Irish complaining about 'muh reparations'? Do you see the Slavic (=slave) of Eastern Europe complain to the Arabs about their subjugation?

FUCK OFF NIGGERS!

Jews are now taking this 'freedom network' hostage and are putting themselves in the role of 'freedom giver' to virtue signal, even though they were the root cause of slavery in the West.

WE WUZ CHOO CHOOS AND CABOOSES N SHIT

Don't forget the Níggers who were free from the very beginning of the country.

Not to mention all the French kidnapped by the Berbers. America even fought a couple wars over against those flickers with the Barbary Wars.

Beautiful stories set in epic fantasy realms. Courage, virtue, magical creatures, and daunting quests.
Once upon a time someone was mean to me. Gibs.

Today, tell her (((who))) owned the slaver ships, and who sold their fellow niggers into slavery in the first place.

For anons with sock puppet accounts:
Would it be possible to organize a campaign that would "promote" this movie and would try to "uncover" the real kang transporters to the new world?
It would be interesting to piggy back the hype and get niggers to know who transported the sorry black asses of their ancestors to the Americas.
I know that nogs are somewhat redpilled becouse they hate the whitey, but it would be easy to convince that jews, as crafty merchants as they are, dominated the slave trade.
And should pay the black holocaust reparations to the black community.

´´nice´´

Is that actually true, though? I often see the 1860's census used to argue against this point, but I've never seen a primary source so I have no idea how reliable the numbers are civil-war .net/pages/1860_census.html

WE WUZ SLAVES

Is it time to feel bad about being white again?

Kek

By 2021, the only films coming out of hollywood will either be holohoax, slavery, or faggot/ tranny related.
As it stands, I cannot even remember the last time I saw a pro white film, or even a neutral one.

The folks at the Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond quote it at 7%, with 90% of that portion owning 1 slave. The top 1% of the population tended to have well over a thousand slaves to their credit.

Smart memetics. Black Twitter would pay attention, too.

Louis Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam, distributes several books that use (((their))) own historical documents to lay the blame primarily with (((them))), instead of whites.

These books were available on Amazon last year; Farrakhan speaks often about this topic, perhaps use YouTube links to his slave trade speeches, to really put Amazon in a spot (Black + Muslim, oh my, call the PR dept!).

Those speeches are in fact how I learned about it, oddly enough, as well about Judah P. (((Benjamin))), the cowardly treasurer of the Confederacy who fled across the Atlantic before the war concluded –he was also close pals with Albert Pike.

Oy vey, user. You need to stop all of this white supremacy.

that is hollywood now minus the shameless remakes and superhero cash grabs.

I don't see why a Holla Forumsack can't make their own movies or at least documentaries. It'd take more effort but nobodies with cameras get on the big screen all the time.