Game has denuvo

Curious. Very curious.

No one here's stupid enough to actually buy games.

Tell me of an actually good game that came out recently and had Denuvo, genius.

MOOM was talked about and it was average in quality.

DA:I

R I D E
I
D
E

LOL!!! I TROLE YOU!!!

Denuvo correlates with the game being absolutely god awful shit that nobody with any sense would buy it if they had tested it.

Pretty much. Literally not one denuvo game worth pirating. I pirated Mad Max, but never played it so I just deleted it

Name a good game that has denuvo.

**none*j

I fucked that up. Shit.

well what about Just cause 3

People talked about Mad Max, MGSV, Just Cause 3, Total WaWa, Doomed, and Lords of the Fallen.

What the fuck are you talking about?

we had good total war warhammer threads. You'd knew that if you weren't from cuckchan.

If a game has denuvo, you're objectively fucking stupid if you buy it. Of course no one that isn't a gigantic retard would play them unless they get cracked.

A good portion of the people that bothered with D44M were driven by morbid curiosity and/or refunded before their two hours were up. By the time it came out, there was little left to discuss also.

The only other noteworthy protected game is total warhammer, and it got a healthy number of threads. If the threads have stopped it's probably because the rest of the game is set to release in minor updates spaced out over the next thirty years, so there's no more content for now.

Except we didn't because they got flooded by CUCKSHILL marketers.

*shitposters

Damn I'm mixing up actual shilling and shitposting now

That's ok. I don't know anymore either. I once tried asking 'what's up with hyper light drifter' only to get saged 50 times for being a marketer.

It's because your comedy routine has gotten old, Jerry.

No, it's because it's not that good or bad to be memorable, the worst quality a game can have. In fact most of those threads was started by an OP that you couldn't tell if he was shilling or not because he came across as desperate for you to get the game and play it.

If everything looks like nails to you, you might just be a tool.

Name one good game that also has Denuvo.

I'll be waiting.

I'm currently playing through origins and even if it isn't full blown SJW cancer, there are still a few signs here and there that the series would suck ass after the first game.

The same can be said about Mass Effect though. It's the typical Bioware Cycle. They ease you into the faggotry.

That Noone.

The first Mass Effect wasn't a good game either. I'll give you "sub-par" or "not terrible" though.

Mad Max, MGSV, and Lords of The Fallen are decent.

Noone cares… he always cares.

MGSV had Denuvo? Didn't know. Guess that means OPs thread is garbage since people talked about it for a shitton of time.

Also Lords of the Fallen is trash. Dunno bout Mad Max.

DAO and Mass Effect shone because they were released at a time when there had been no decent RPGs for a long time. In hindsight, no they weren't great.

two shit "press X to fight" slashers and a game that everyone talked about for like two or three weeks in a row

Yup. You're pretty much right yep.

DA:O had some neat stuff though, it was basically a coin landing on its edge. It had potential to be full on amazing in the next game or it was gonna crash and burn. And it crashed and burned.

I imagine it has something to do with people not wanting to gamble $60 on what is likely a piece of shit.

The fact that some of the OPs seriously condoned the DLC and conveniently ignored everyone who'd point out the terrible abuse of it and why it was bad while only responding to positive feedback leading to the conclusion one is a shill is only logical from there.

So what do you suggest would be an appropriate approach?

Pretty sure the only thing he is asking for is not to excuse DLC. Then again I wasn't in the Warhammer threads. DLC is one of the worst if not the worst thing ever to happen to videogames.

So what is the deal with Denuvo? Why do people hate it? I know the SSD thing is a lie. Is it simply because it makes games pirate proof?

The Total War: Warhammer threads have been the most blatant case of shilling on this board since those hilarious threads which accompanied Fallout 4's release.

It's one of the anti-piracy measures that is designed to fuck you and it will even if you bought something legitimately, the other reason is it's used universally for shit games much it is pretty much a red flag.

Pretty much. I give the benefit of the doubt for ignorance of not playing other Total War games.

However the lack of interest in other Total War games but this one exclusive one if the supposed OP likes it so much is supplementary to the possibility of being a shill, especially when he tries to steer the conversation back to it exclusively. This includes the other Warhammer mod for Medieval 2, but the DLC issue was the most damning part.

XCOM2 doesn't have denuvo.

Holla Forums can't keep a thread about it going anymore, even with mods.

Not curious, just the way things are after release.

But XCOM 2 is shit.

In other words: Not talking about other WH titles is shilling. That's fucked up logic dude.

Nice logic there bud

DA:O was great though, and the only good ME is 2.

Because they're all shit. And I know you're trying to imply that Holla Forums is pirates, and that pirating is bad, but so what? Who gave you authority to be my moral judge? Suck my cock nigger, I've pirated millions of video games.

MGSV

No white boi, YOU prep muh BBC.

It's only "curious" if you're a braindead idiot.
Sometimes I really worry that some people on Holla Forums are completely incapable of reading between the lines and just go around looking to pick a fight over nothing.

>>>/gaschamber/ jew

i think youre onto something big op

nigger stop giving your money to jews

Your logic reaching to that conclusion isn't any better, I explicitly made it clear what the main thing that indicated to me that they'd most likely be shills is here and this is merely supplementary and otherwise I'd just dismiss it as someone new to a new franchise.

The reason is simple, Total War Warhammer is still a Total War game, it can and is directly comparable with every other Total War game including it's free competitor Call of Warhammer. It's pretty normal for someone who is so enthusiastic to like something in a game franchise to want to check out other titles when they're finished, the opposite is unusual especially when there is another competing Mod that is equal to or better then the game they liked.

*new to a comparatively new franchise.