#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Submit to Empress Gilda M. edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PREPARE FOR E3 OFFENSIVE #OPLostWood:
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
5. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/Mars_Gilda
-twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
-blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XvatO
archive.is/qHlfn
archive.is/rJ0f4
twitter.com/RichStanton/status/740187246582714368
archive.is/fNpfv
archive.is/Q9y8u
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/video-game-censorship-the-idea-of-reviewing-censored-games/
archive.is/uS3Fx
twitter.com/Gawker/status/740168731125551104
twitter.com/LibertarianBlue/status/739823735444799488
operationrainfall.com/2016/02/26/localized-bravely-second-art-book-receives-edits/
voat.co/v/KotakuInAction/comments/1090502
archive.is/Jmdji
suicide-methods.com/
archive.is/Hpm5x
metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/mirrors-edge-catalyst/critic-reviews
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/07/huffpo-violent-response-trump-logical/
archive.is/qWdzv
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/740214241597239296
opencritic.com/outlet/329/techraptor
archive.is/wxyMB
archive.is/tgMna
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/740192500070154241
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740191804771819520
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740192008623394817
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/740250694062465024
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/145568394238/testing-one-of-vivians-weapons-the-citation
twitter.com/ToKnowIsToBe
twitter.com/corvid04
twitter.com/CNN/status/740152055826919425
heatst.com/tech/the-increasing-irrelevancy-of-video-game-journalists/
archive.is/S2cob
archive.is/58Tzv
archive.is/YWYPb
archive.is/9kMPs
archive.is/Zr5U2
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/334153576/#334190913
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/334391539/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ 135784675843.jpg/
archive.is/O0JeK
archive.is/laidO
youtube.com/watch?v=eatfgXTMFf0
youtube.com/watch?v=3ebfbZnFb-M
twitter.com/InlawsOutlaws/status/740389587604758528
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340366735/lets-make-rules
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/738619064403140609
twitter.com/notch/status/740407837025783808
twitter.com/jimgoad/status/672786086297497600
twitter.com/Persorafan/status/740198199265202176
twitter.com/RadioactiveMoth/status/740293715160227840
twitter.com/SJWsnoke/status/738779305308610560
twitter.com/MimigaVillage/status/740274075658948608
forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2016/06/07/behind-peter-thiel-plan-to-destroy-gawker/#756639515848
twitter.com/atak_jak/status/740043746818019328
twitter.com/Reaperz240/status/740396595611619330
twitter.com/SonicIzanagi/with_replies
twitter.com/Nibellion/status/740180334155816960
twitter.com/Persorafan/status/740382341638574080
twitter.com/LunaPKKiller
twitter.com/ianc14/with_replies
twitter.com/XiaomuArisu
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/740463634871144448
biblicalchronologist.org/answers/exoduspottery.php
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gildafag plz

Reposting from last thread, hopefully not fucking up my ceoss link this time

You should see this n thread. >>>/n/425049 some people do not know the history of gg.

Gilda was made to be bullied, prove me wrong

never EVER suck your girl dick
its super gay

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/XvatO
What's with the fuck that loser thing?

I'd take the Deepfreeze sisters, thank you.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

This artist's work definitely is the best one coming out from GG OC writing

PREEMPTIVE PERSONA 5 SALT
archive.is/qHlfn
archive.is/rJ0f4

Fug

archive.is/qHlfn
archive.is/rJ0f4

No bully.

Im more pissed about the 20th aniversary persona soundtrack being in the japanese ce only and the american ce is a lousy select songs soundtrack and another bag.

Its not censored though
Its clearly moved for the esrb logo 🐿

SJW pro censorship cuck or Sonypony which are you.

🦀 snib snib 🦀

Atlus does have a history or frigging around with covers. See conception 2. But the game itself while bad, was not censored.

I hope we get more cool OC for our second anniversary!

Yea im not saying its not been changed
But it seems to be for an actual reason instead of just boob covers

All I can say is do not pressure for an answer and reserve judgment for the actual game itself.

Aah well at least backlash over something so minor is sparking
Localization can no longer get away with shit

Are these sockpuppets or something? That's the lamest attempt to find censorship I've ever seen.

Thanks for the archive.

Oh boy, time for new reaction images.

Given what had just happened, consider these two images to be my reaction.

also Kimbo Slice is dead

twitter.com/RichStanton/status/740187246582714368

Who is this retard again?

the 6'2" Glaswegian baby

They dont realize its their own who gave it bad reviews, huh? And its because the writting was noticed this time regret pushing writting driven games yet? and the mechanics fell flatter.

Don't expect too much.

Requesting archive of recent The Times article on Sargon and Jess Phillips by Martin Daubney.

COME ON GUYS, ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
WHADDA MEAN I CAN'T STEAL JOKES?
archive.is/fNpfv

I wish him suffering. Why cant joel mchale have his own night show, then there would actually be one that is decent.

Stop reminding me that she exists, kthx

Just scroll through Sargons feed. I'm sure he retweeted the article or tweeted a headline or something.

Speaking of which, here's the review: archive.is/Q9y8u

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/video-game-censorship-the-idea-of-reviewing-censored-games/

Ign panned it too.
archive.is/uS3Fx

That's weird, that looks like a totally normal review. Did the game suck that hard they can't shill it? Also the author has shit taste in games, Yuri's Revenge is the best C&C game.

That author's photo really shows how fulfilling a games journalist career must be.

It's behind a paywall, hence the request.

what's wrong with his chin?

You should be able to circumvent the paywall by archiving the site. Or at least this works with the NYT.

Yes the Josh the PR man even said they just moved Morgana's face and Atlus doesn't censor unless its on Nintendo and if they did they just add shades

Does Gawker want bees? Why does Gawker want bees?

twitter.com/Gawker/status/740168731125551104

In yet other news, Allum now owns the dickgirls subplebbit.

I don't even know anymore.

twitter.com/LibertarianBlue/status/739823735444799488

Says a lot about them, really

You are wrong. Yuri's Revenge was good, but vanilla RA2 was better.

RA2>Generals ZH>TibSun>(Yuri)>RA1>TibDawn>Renegade>C&C3>RA3

Who is Alluminum?

He doesn't own it you dolt, he was proposed a mod position there merely because he wrote about it. If you read the guy's statement, he's obvious he must come from half/doublechan, that's entirely the type of humor you'd find here.

Poor bastard

Thanks, but I meant the censorship of the new artbook for Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

The previous artbook censorship had some pretty clear comparisons of the affected parts, so if nobody has put together a comparison yet I think it would make sense to do so.

operationrainfall.com/2016/02/26/localized-bravely-second-art-book-receives-edits/

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Conjured lightning to destroy my internet line

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Doesn't matter, it worked. I just got 2 free older flatpanels from work. Triple monitors, here I come.

He was offered a mod position. I used to mod there and it's one of those modmail subs. Like, people talk in modmail and it's sometimes funny, sometimes disgusting but never boring.

When I was around we even had some hardcore SJWs to shittalk.

Too bad Brianna never accepted his invite, would have been apt.

I tried

Reminder that politics has nothing to do with gamergate and anyone who disagrees is a Holla Forums GGR nazi racist bigot right wing shill.

Second to last pic, fuck noa. Last pic though, depending on the artist, the hip definitions may not have been to the primary sketch.

Part of me wanted to forget about Kotaku winning "Excellence in News Reporting."

Fucking hell, that whole SPJ chapter was such a shitshow.

But I guess "Professional" doesn't mean skillful, it just means you make money.

Idiot. If you want to call any type of singleplayer game a multiplayer, take starfox project guard. That gets a bit hectic and somtimes needs an extra pair of eyes. Or a game like boi or rouge legacy where you can cycle players after a death.

Jesus, if they could actually use their mental gymnastics for good, think of what problems we could solve.

I'm sorry user, are you saying that Kotaku's reporting isn't excellent?

Associated Press caught coordinating "Clinton clinches" story with Clinton campaign
voat.co/v/KotakuInAction/comments/1090502

This is the big story of the day.

GET ON TWITTER AND MAKE FRIENDS

Sleep tight pupper.

in fairness she's talking about the user reviews which are much lower than the critic reviews

reading the user reviews shows that it has nothing to do with femfreq though

Fuck off.

archive.is/Jmdji

SRS is targeting KIA now.

lol

lmao

Their mental gymnastics will allow them to redirect the cause to it.

That's why I wished the "Anita worked with DICE for this game" meme would have died as soon as it started to propagate in normalfag circles. I bet that the following weeks are going to be filled with commentary in the vein of "entitled gamers didn't like it because of their prejudice against her".

every time.

Feels good to be feared.

SRS is always butthurt about KiA. At this point it is just hilarious. Irby recently called for a new generation of the Rote Armee Fraktion… just point at the degenerates and laugh, user.

And every gamer who plays it and think it sucks will realize the press is lying about it.

We should be doing pre-emptive work, telling people the game sucks and EA is going to use femfreq and social justice as a shield to deflect criticism. It's not like gamers actually like EA, most of them wouldn't side with EA.

Really? Link.

Here

suicide-methods.com/

Poor KIA. They thought standing with Bahar Mustafa would spare their asses from getting ravaged by their SJW overlords.

Didn't Milo start that hashtag, John?

Wouldn't cucks like that? Isn't humiliation the whole point of the fetish?

To be fair, painting and laughing does nothing than to play into the SJW hands, just as their stupid shit gets called out so will ours.

Out of curiosity I just went back and checked that forum section The Escapist made for GG.

It's a fucking warzone with dead bodies everywhere, half the users are banned, every thread is filled with greyed out posts of banned and suspended users. Shit's on fire.

What a retarded mockup. Wow, as if it wasn't obvious. So what is the fix? Yeah, it's being ethical, not changing your own politics. You just went a step back to describe a problem, instead of a step forward. You can't change someones politics. It's their personality. It's how they often identify with. You can push for ethical reporting though. No one likes corruption.

I left there within the week. the community is a bunch of faggots

He did,to show how backassed speech laws are in england. We do not need to stoop to their levels and be tyrants of a different flavour to beat sjws.

And its a shame the forums arw so shit, I like yahtzee and archeon.

Instead of getting people fired, they are now going a step further and try to get only the "right kind of people" hired.

archive.is/Hpm5x

I'm curious what a studio consisting of "wrong" people would develop if the "right" people are presumably gonna stick to walking simulators and artsy mobile garbage as anything else would beyond their ability.

The facualty will vote no probably, since having a bylaw that screws over their chances at tenure would most definitly bite them in the ass. Also,
Liberal arts should never have gov funding. They are not as vital to society like a trade, agriculture or stem are.

Hatred and witcher.

You apparently missed Dice, EA, Bioware, etc. that are developing AAA titles and are still "on the right side of history".

Also article in question is about a college, not a game studio, but I assume you knew and just wanted to make an analogy.

I didn't read the thing, too long and tedious, did skim through it but i didn't really "get it", or rather didn't care enough to process it.

I was more making a comment to the comment that came with the link.

Polygon in the mean time

metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/mirrors-edge-catalyst/critic-reviews

NeoFag moderators: now flamming your users' threads because yes

What a shocking discovery

Reminders HuffPo is a piece of shit.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/07/huffpo-violent-response-trump-logical/

I'll take your word for it, i don't wanna give Breitbart any clicks.

Have an archive
archive.is/qWdzv

I feel like they're not really trying to hide it.

Thanks, they do have some decent writers (not Milo, can't fucking stand him), but i don't trust them as a whole.

Were both reviews done by gies?

They will condone the violence until it rightfully comes for them, and it will be too late. And I will laugh as they are dragged to the streets and delt with. Not condemn or condone, but laugh. Also, will trade journalists for hard working hispanics.

Ka ka. They cant even get the reason why he was banned right. He lambased nintendo for censoring xenoblade x. Tom is awesome.

Everything should be archived anyway

They know exactly that they're full of shit. The more I hear from them, the more I am inclined to say, if it could be accounted to stupidity or malevolence, it is most likely malevolence or both, but never benign stupidity.

Good news twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/740214241597239296

opencritic.com/outlet/329/techraptor

How is that a reason to ban someone,why does anyone even bother posting on neogag. I don't understand these retards.

archive.is/wxyMB
archive.is/tgMna
Yeah, they were. Not that it should matter, a professional site like that should at least try and be consistent.

Just checking, since it makes it worse and as you said, 100% inconsistant.

Here's a GG account that got into politics. 4,700 retweets. Some of them may follow. This is how we get people to listen to us.
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/740192500070154241

How many RTs have you gotten lately?

And isn't media corruption what started GG in the first place? We thought there was a small clique of wackjobs in the games media and it turned out to be the whole fucking MSM with government bodies backing them.

The fags just keep giving don't they.

Spreding praise of communism or anti communism? Context man. and would be unsuprised of the former, femicide is a thing there for some inane reason. The only thing they got right is banning soros.

Block all analytics and they won't even know you were there (since I doubt anyone at Breitbart is competent enough to parse server logs).

Dude, by the looks of it, this is moreso of a repeat of that newspaper that prewrote an article claming political victory early when the guy running lost the election. Journos pull it often, since they are always in a rush to get the scoop first.

It's the second one, but there are some commies here and there with the usual arrogant attitude of "I'm so great, listen to this copy-paste line about the glorious of Communism."

Also one said that Communism achieved the first man and WOMAN on the space.

P5's release date confirmed for 2017. Localization team will have at least 6 months to do what they want. I hope they can still be trusted.

It looks like there's a soft confirmation on no dual audio too. Not that that's a big surprise, given history, but I wish like hell I wouldn't have the whole game spoiled for me by the time I get to play it. But I can't stay away from Holla Forums for six fucking months.

Atlus Sony, gou had 1 job. And they still claim ps3 release, but I am gambling on it being canned for the states. And yeah, they wont do dual or jap only on larger titles.

Erm

Ok, good. Now get rid of your retarded femicide laws and I will love your country. though switzerland and poland are still my favourite countries right now.

I've been enjoying these hot pepper reviews quite a lot. Still better journalism than bla bla bla you know what I mean.

I don't have much interest in the franchise but no japanese dub is a skip for sure.

Most times it's because the VA is done by a third VA agency and they HATE with a passion to see their voices outside Japan. Most of the times, it's their fault.

Censorship has already begun.

i want to give them benefit of the doubt and assume they moved the cat to accomodate the esrb sign and they didn't think of the cleavage as more important

that's it, if they didn't gut anything out of actual game

It seems to be more of an artistic thing to avoid a sign covering a character's face.

Basically when the original creator of Diablo 2 posted about his thoughts on D3 and bashed it, this guy who recently left and was in charge of D3 as well as WoW Legion said "fuck that loser".

twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740191804771819520

twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740192008623394817

They cut a bit off hacker-chans hair so I think it has to do with fitting the image to the box or some shit.

They're probably just trying to fix catface having the rating partially covering his face.
That sort of thing is far more triggering than cleavage, especially since it's in that spot where it's not funny because his face is totally hidden.

Stop.

bring back gilda bullying

New video update! The video features in-game footage of one of Vivian’s weapons, the Citation Needler. In the video, infinite ammo is enabled for ease of testing; in the final game, Vivian will only be able to fire a limited number of shots before entering a reloading animation. There's also some flavor text on our blog:

twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/740250694062465024
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/145568394238/testing-one-of-vivians-weapons-the-citation
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4n0jpj/misc_new_project_socjus_gameplay_footage_testing/

>>>/vivian/1831

What's the deal with licensing on Nipponese VA anyway? Why are they so touchy about the sound of their voices leaving Japan?

Approved

Because Japan has been for a long time a reclusive country.

And all those fucks are the reason why d3 went from nice early design to semi moba with little to no build experimentation. The i am glad to have got the ce for a legit copy of d2 and the hardcover artbook, but fuck d3 forever.

Because voice acting is a huge profession in japan i think.

Neat. 'Underaged' girls fighting in in swimsuits in pedophilia. Nevermind that they're probably like 16.

I'm still baffled at why non-moon speakers would boycott over not getting moonspeak but to each their own, I suppose.

Lets put it this way, they are all legal in canada if they were living people.

BUT WHERE IS GILDA

Jokes aside, it looks fun and the music is great. Is there an option to turn voices off? I'd rather avoid hearing the same audio files over and over again

Honestly, if there was an a option I'd probably still play it dubbed, but the lack of the option in the current localization climate might be seen as a bad omen. I don't necessarily think so. After all, this what Atlus has always done. And I think all this boxart stuff is a false flag. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous when I saw how long the gap between the JP and NA release was.

They're probably legal in 50%+ of the US, too. Only ignorant faggots like NeoFAGs believe otherwise.

If there's something that's stopping video games from being art it's american made dubs.

Surely they'd welcome exports then? I don't understand industry.

Not to mention that neofag has no qualms with actual paedophiles. It's supposed virtual paedophiles who are the problem.

6 months is by no means a long gap. Xenoblade x had 2 years.

Sounds like a fair trade, to be quite honest.

Yeah, current climate would warrant it, I suppose. Not like they couldn't just pull a #FE though, and rerecord one line because muh underage 17 year old girls. I think Persona will be fine as it has been, and I'll probably pick it up. The huge gap between releases is annoying and confusing though. I guess they're not done translating/recording? And if it comes out that they changed far more content, guess Senrans will be the new Waifu Wars for me.

I dont know either. Royalties maybe? Or simple xenophobia of not wanting to spread their voices around? Or maybe western companies like to insist so much that it is common place? Wish I could explain it.

Its the recording studio that hates gaijins some do some don't, and the only xenophobic VA is Yugi who threw a hissy fit when 4kids decided to bring the Japanese voice acting of Yugioh to Burgers

Ok.

Remember when the xenoblade censorship came to light and people said the games not out it won't be censored.

Well here we are again.

I think in japan, the third years are 18 or 19.
So I guess the first years would be around 15.

Will be off to bed soon, I stayed up way too late last night trying to get this prepped.

Thanks user! Lain a cute.

Gilda and the other allied characters won't be seen for a while, since it will take quite a bit of time to get animations, code, voices, etc ready for them. They'll probably be out in July/August, at earliest, and only as background NPCs.

Thanks! Also, re: voices, I still haven't gotten round to asking Kite to record new samples yet, which is why there's a lack of vocal variety. Of course, there will definitely be an option to turn off voices in the game.

Those changes went beyond moving a character's head an inch to the right.
Call me when they make the redhead with glasses a lesbian feminist or something.

Box Art changes don't mean shit, we can start complaining when there is actual content in the game being censored. Atlus has edit covers before and nothing in those games ended up being censored.

P2 was censored in a sense they just gave Hitler shades

Which made him even more cool.
So I don't think you can call that censorship.

That doesn't change the point I was making, Just because they change the boxart it doesn't mean that there will be censorship.

What do you mean?

Yep atlus has habit of changing boxart, see conception 2, the censored the boxart, not the game.

Hey, if there had been any cleavage on the JP version in the first place I'd buy it, but this is (((people))) trying to make something out of nothing.

That Lain looks strangely like Whip.

I had a great dream that Jim Sterling was found dead like Chris Farley in his home

I hope dreams come true

According to Colombian Folklore they do not if you tell them.

Nice job Reanon

twitter.com/ToKnowIsToBe
twitter.com/corvid04

did they ded?

Touche… But what about yours?

Yeah, they come true for the most part. I just wish Soros, Hilary, and Sterling were dead

Too bad no one loves them enough for the curse to work.

Well at least I can use my mememagic to declare you a honorary Colombian in that way your dreams cannot come true

Well first you need to wish it against the real person first. Jason Stanton is the corruptors real name.

soros will hopefully heart attack in coming years, and hillarys coughing is lung cancer. I can hate sterling too, but in the grand scheme hes a nobody. I hope canadas parliment all get ziska at the same time and there is no cure.

These people are fucking scumbags

go the fuck away gildafag, this isn't funny anymore

Catch a rock, faggot.

Oh fuck them hard. Who next, dahl?

We can do it user. We can outmeme him

Look, it's already fucking happening

Shoo shoo killer zombie.

What if we assigned nationalities to the tans?

Vivian would be Japanese because he doesn't give a fuck.

Huh…

Saturn's symbol also looks pretty similar to the Hiragana character for the syllable "Re"

So saturn will get the normalfags out?

Saturn in Japanese is "Sataan"

れ/re makes a "reh" sound. You want り/ri for a "ree" sound.

Why do I keep redtexting instead of spoilering, I need some sleep already.

Re is also the egyptian god of the sun and creation

Is that a preferred pronoun chart?

It's Re, not Ri.

Either the writers a retard or they're a retard that failed high-school english.

What is liberal arts anyway? What courses?

English and Literature degrees, that kind of thing.

Art history and fine art for one, philosophy and history, pretty much anything that is not direct science or trade really.

That's a long lived pupper, she's more than earned her rest I feel.

Yea this is turning into a huge problem everywhere, they're just trying to fill quotas at this point instead of hiring qualified people.

We have to go deeper

That chart came from the Illuminates of Thanteros, the last word being a blend of Thanatos and Eros. Thanatos was the Greek god of Death

The Black Cube is considered to be symbolic of Saturn in the occult

Pic related

The black cube is fucking everywhere. They even had a black GameCube for fuck's sake

Don't you see? Memes and magick rule the world, and Rea is merely channeling the energy of Saturn. Now we just have to wait for NASA to find Nibiru

Cubes are everywhere because it's a basic geometric shape. Like spheres and, to a lesser extent, prisms.

Hexagons are similarly found in nature (eg bee hive honeycomb).

We need to meme the spacelizards before they get us memed!!

Hexagons are efficient shapes.

i had dreams of the memeteor in the sky

Also dreamt about this thing …

Looks like a fance gatcha/pokeball.

God I fucking hate these people.

So working in a museum or interesting trivia at parties then? Sounds too spread out to do research within one of them. People go deep into debt for this?

At least communication can do PR or something. Or rather fetch the coffe at a PR firm for a couple of years until they've gotten some experience.

Museums, using it to go into teaching, that kind of stuff. Yes, people go into large amounts of debt for these things, look at 'game designers'.

Sure hope these threads pick up a bit after exams. Thread is slower than tar.

Don't worry, I'll post Gilda from time to time so it won't be that bad!

Teaching is the worst reason for this. Its a vicious cycle of teaching the subject to teach the subject to teach the subject. There is no reason to continue some of this for that reason.

ITS ALL OGRE

Close the gate

Why is censored gaming saying the new box for Persona 5 is censorship? Let us wait and see fi the game content itself is censored. You have SJWeebs, some of them with Teaching Feeling avatars surprisingly enough.

Also panda is retweeting goon accounts now.

I have a counter-meme concept to deal with George Soros, who represents chaos.
Unfortunately I have to go to work so I will explain the idea when I get back in about 10 or so hours.

Aren't there any majors that lead directly to teaching? That shit on it's own is useless in teaching. Or do they just enjoy taking the long way round to booze it up?

How long does this major take? The teaching programs here take about 3 years. They actually learn HOW to teach. Not just gather a bunch of kids in a room and tell them stuff.

lolno, as long as there are retarded SJW journos there will be threads.

Worst case we'll just have to look through the catalog. There's bound to be threads talking about this shit.

Technically, you do want to teach history in order for people to learn from past mistakes/glories. The problem is that most history ends up focused on the country's glory and is essentially light propaganda.

At least in the US, even the things depicted as missteps are taught as things that we have bettered ourselves out of doing again.

*You have SJWeebs now shitting on complaining about censorship again.

What I am saying is to wait for proof that they did it for censorship and censored the game. Aksys is known to censor covers for games they don't like the look of, so wait until a confirmed case and statement like that is shown.

Teaching in general is awful now because of general education requirements but then teachers get paid like shit and we've lowered the standards such that it makes sense that they get paid like shit. I make almost the same as someone who's a kindergarten teacher after she did her 4-6 years of schooling.

History yes I will give you since they have to teach cause and effect through history. Philosophy has less benefits. Gender studies and art history however encapsulates the vicious cycle perfectly.

twitter.com/CNN/status/740152055826919425

Always nice to see twitterfags calling out the bullshit.

Ouch. what do ya teach? Math and science should be worth more. For sure.

Well, you are also assuming that people hire based off degrees anymore, too. There's plenty of stories out there of graduates and PhDs in non-arts subjects who are working at fast food joints.

Mainly your employability is based off of who you know to be honest, borne out by the fact you have people working at the Weather Channel in the United States who have those same worthless liberal arts degrees; they obviously know someone there who got them in the door.

To a lesser extent having natural skill in an area is also the road to employability, but as many skilled and unskilled jobs are increasingly automated, and those remaining are increasingly nepotistic and political, that doesn't always hold true.

Consider that Mozilla fired a CEO based off his political options rather than any professional reason, even though he'd help invent Java. Not that Java is particularly good of course, but it has proliferated everywhere. It unfortunately has some intrinsic value to some people and thus said person could claim a strong contribution to computer sciences. But he into wrongthink, and thus was trashed.

So basically if you know someone (or have the natural charisma to get to know people), or can produce things of value to other people, everything else is irrelevant. If you are unable to produce anything of value or gain the confidence of others, everything else - including whatever slip of paper you have - is useless.

Which then leads to scores of students, many with useless degrees but also many others with ones of value, to remain unemployed or underemployed perpetually laden with thousands and thousands of dollars of debt.

God, she is so damn adorable!

And I hate this. Kills meritocracy so much.

I don't teach, I'm an entry level clerk for a company. STEM in general is in demand for politics among other things. It also makes me laugh when liberal arts majors try to step on STEM majors and tell them they aren't as smart because they both went to school. Same with anyone saying people in CS aren't de facto autistic. Anyone who actually finishes a CS degree and isn't autistic is a fucking unicorn.

I got autism, and am avoiding going to university again, because I hate having debt, and looking at the changes to the courses, its not worth it. Not in canada at least. I may try for architecture, carpentry and mechanics though.

Yeah, making contacts at uni seems the best bet to get work. Alternatively getting a degree that's needed and being good at it.

It's shit that it is this way. It's not how a meritocracy works. That's just cronyism.

Yeah, go to a trade school or look into industry standard certifications. In some cases, you can just get Cisco certifications for their networking systems and get hired at USD50k/year. I know several federal programs in the States require these types of people, not to mention carpenters, machinists, and so on.

We need something like this to collect all scientific and technological progress mankind went through and keeping it alive through the various crafts, from sticks and stones to quantum computing. It's a Great World Wonder we need. At least I want it.

Think they'd take me as a canadian if I got cisco? I do have some animation experience too, and would love to go to the states.

It's pretty dead at the moment. Even though my previous post have really been a problems forever, material reality has become so distorted that (effort + skill) no longer is enough.

And that skill may not even be provided in the first place! Training for new hires is starting to become a thing of the past, as well. You either know what your are doing out the gate or you are shown it.

At least with the current push to automate every possible job in the West (in the very long term), you can look forward to things becoming even more rocky down the road.

It used to be not even all that long ago that you just needed to be able to produce. A piece of paper was nice but not too necessary. Now that option is also nearly gone and even the degree has less value due to the aforementioned nepotism.

This is also a path that will be a little more resistant to automation down the road. Not immune, so have a backup plan, but it will buy you some time.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4n11vo/frontwire_behind_closed_doors/

Oh yeah, this looks REAL legit gaiz.

☑made the original Ghostbusters cast male

Mechanics would at least translate to being able to repair the automations. And carpentry will include installation, which will be more resistant to automation. Have no clue about architecture though.

The left has a point about meritocracy for the moment then. But the issue is not so much racism/sexism so much as social competence/charisma and knowing which contacts to get.

They want to think it would've worked out for them if only they'd been white and male. Truth is that most white males are in the same boat, except without quotas and scholarships.

Probably, you'd need a work visa until you immigrated officially. But working for companies like Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and maintaining their networks pays alright and the certs are relatively cheap compared to university in most cases.

And the social ability. Women are better at socializing than men, with outliers of course. And socializing is stacked against autists hard.

Hotwheels at my waifu.

If you're looking into getting a cisco cert you're not going to be doing anything related to animation.

If your plan was to use a cisco cert to get your foot in the door at a game studio then swap over into animation/development side a few years down the line; drop that idea right now.

Cisco cert will allow you to get a job almost any location in America, I'm not sure about an work visa restrictions. East/West coast, Texas, and North Dakota are all really big tech industries. Although I would avoid Cali entirely, not just because of the people/weather/cost of living, it seems flakier than the other locations in terms of longer term employment.

I do know three people currently working for IT/helpdesk for companies in America on Visas, and only one of them does actual work, and is actually qualified for the job they hold. The other two just use google to figure out anytime someone comes to them with a problem.

I made the mistake of getting a useless degree, and after a year without any promising results of employment I went into a cisco cert program.
My second biggest regret was not skipping the degree and going directly into the program years earlier.

The thing I'm most concerned about with the 5-6 month turnaround for P5 is not that Atlus will doing anything themselves. My fear is that the same thing will happen that we got with Solei. Some hysterical tumblrette tranny will find something "problematic" about the game and start a viral sensation to change it for western release, being aided by the media as usual.

For all I know Cuck Merigos might have planned to change Solei to the ball-busting, carpet-munching abomination she became in the western release from the beginning. Or it could have been something he did because that tranny (who later went on to say they would never have bought the game anyway) threw a shitfit. He certainly tipped his fedora to it's patreon. And who knows, it could have even caused a chain reaction that also ruined characters like Effie and others. It's probably why every girl drops a line about fucking kiss consent at least.

Anyway, that's what I'm most scared of. The Internet is not the same place it was in 2008 when P4 came out, sadly.

Hey, I was only asking if it would offer extra benifit/make me stand out to have my animation degree. I have ceased to want to go into games unless I was modeling for merchandising. Animation pays best in advertising and has better hours anyways. And I would avoid commiefornia like the plague. I dislike busy cities and like a slow area.
And lets face it, what game studio is even decent in NA anymore? If I was cocky, I would apply to cd projeket and other european studios, but would need to severly overhaul my reel for that. Game dev is a dead end career.

I haven't seen you in a while

Your resume should be one complete page of information.

If you need to pad out a little more on the page, so you have a hobby in animation, etc it's fine.
If you can fill a page without it, save that information for when you're in an interview to keep the conversation flowing.

Thanks for the advice. Sorry if I sounded a bit agressive, but I had no intent on going to the states for animation, unless I was doing it for advertising or sfx for movies. I can make characters in zbrush and maya for fun.

Yea Im fairly worried myself.

I don't care if they alter hyper japanese stuff but if they censor anything I'm done, I will happily sell my bloodborne station 4 and just not bother with any never ever again.

I do expect one censorship, they will most likely remove the cigarette from the girls persona

Does anyone have the webm of Tomodachi life daddy's cummies?

Highly doubtful. They've never censored smoking before (one s-link in P3 did it prominently) and this isn't Nintendo. SJWs don't care about smoking anyway.

IM WORRIED OK MAN

THIS IS IT, NO MORE THAN THIS, ATLUS IS MY FINAL HOPE, IF THEY FALL I AM DONE WITH MY BELOVED HOBBY FOREVER.

Namco Bandai recently did remove the cigarette from God Eater to keep their T rating. So some blood from cutscenes and a cigarette are removed for now. I am very hesitant if anything else will be removed. I don't understand why they can't just have it be a mature game and call it a day. I saw so many fucking SJWeebs mad at Namco bandai on steam for censoring cigarettes and used the argument about how costumes should have been censored first. At least the majority called them out for being retards since the game is considered for teenagers already in japan with no changes and mature games sell better.

There's always old games.
Also some indie games are good.

Man, at least realize there's one last barricade after Atlus: XSEED/Marvelous.

Sage for offtopic, but checking.

Yea I'll stick to that I suppose.

I don't really like their library of games much outside very few titles.

Namco Bandai is kind of iffy rightn ow, so there is a wait and see for that at least.

Aksys is completely dead and ashamed of the games they translate most of the time since most of the devs they go to do not want to compromise their work. Vanillaware for example realized they should not let people censor their games after how well Dragon's Crown did.

Namco bandai have always been inconsistant with localization. Digimon cyber sleuth was not censored as far as I know, though has some cringy moments, and some text formatting blunders, but let the tales series get censored at random, 8-4 or no. Also, is 8-4 localizing god eater?

heatst.com/tech/the-increasing-irrelevancy-of-video-game-journalists/

archive.is/S2cob

That is such a sad attempt to link video games to a event.

Murasama was localized well. But they got retardedpretty fast. I wish i could find copies of theresa and strange journey for 3ds.

I thought I removed the "wew" pic hours ago, when I last posted. Weird.

I don't think 8-4 is doing the localization. The tales thing they might bel earning from since they have been selling like shit lately with that being one of the bigger complaints. The dialogue is a bit cringey and stiff in Cyber Sleuth, but apparently they only ad the Asian to English translation available.

I hope 8-4 loses relevance soon, since all the games they translated recently flopped.

Why would you ask for such a thing user?

well at least you archived that cuckservative site

Cyber sleuths cringy moments were on purpose though. Oh and spoiler for anyone playing cyber sleuth. You have been warned. digimon redigitize decode 3ds' fanlation is going to be ready in august last time I checked. So you will be able to experience rina and her story soon.

And I think xenoblade x flopping hurt some of their connections.

I am losing braincells trying to understand this.

Doing it by popular request. I know they are #NeverTrump, but they did good reporting on college crazies and some other anti-SJW stuff.

You should support platforms that generally share your views, even if they differ on one or two things. Being against everything that isn't 100% on your side will lead to your demise, sooner or later.

Endchan that dead that you have to lurk here, mate?

This video from the article is great

It takes the piss out of Ben Kuckchera's gun video by just comparing it to another youtuber's video about it

The youtuber actually talked about the game while Ben kept going on about his sad life and traumatic experiences with weaponry

Ign does not own pcs. They use macs, I can garuntee this.

Speaking of which, anyone find out the sales figure for that game in America and Europe so far? I'm assuming it was greater than that of the original only because it had a lot the hype carry over from the first game.

It would only have sold more because xenoblade wii had a limited copy release. Though now that it is vc on the wiiu, I hope it outsold xenoblade x.

Every time.

I actually had to look to see whether or not you were bullshitting.

Bear in mind, Not Ben Kuchera in this video is tooth guy from that one webm, so post it now so we can get it out of the way.

Also, accessing the Captcha took like 12 tries, what the fuck

Their #NeverTrump shit almost puts em on the same level of SJW intellectual dishonesty tho. They're good for everything else but for some reason Trump has this hyper weird divisive effect on people who would normally oppose PC and SocJuc bullshit

I have outlined all the horrific shit Hillary has done to my family, they still want her over Trump purely because "Trump said a thing that one time"

How do they review pc games?

Whats with the amount of people that missed this? Some other user a day or two ago didn't know about it either. Was pretty big around the time it happened.

Heat street is owned by Papa Murdoch

Communal computer that they leave to dust when not in use.

archive.is/58Tzv
Gamer Gators Kill Again

Call them self loathing and move on. The normalfag is stubborn and sometimes so stupid that they lick the boots of those who whip them.

I think its cause all the big deal made out of the Trump shit but Hillary is so well protected, I think Hillary needs to be caught elbow deep in eating babies for my family to realize that Trump is the better choice.

sup Holla Forums

Are we winning? I could really use some good news today.

If you eat a gator that ate a man, is it cannibalism by proxy?

I don't know. The Persona 5 release date hit me like a kick to the nuts. I'm having a hard time feeling positive today.

I am saying to let them be fools for now. Forcing them to change their maind outright will only make them resist the change of opinion. Be subtle. And go 1 at a time. And figure out how to make the efforts to convince extremly personal. And if you cannot, you will only expend more time and effort to polarize them towards hillary.

They don't. They watch youtube videos as research and call it a day

Isn't this just the Japanese protecting their home market?

Maybe - either that's selling because Wii U owners don't have a New 3DS, because they can't be assed to track down a physical copy, or because Chuggaaconroy (relatively popular e-celeb YouTuber who lets played that game) directed them to it.

On a side note, I kinda want to get Sin and Punishment: Star Successor from the eShop, but only because I can't find a used copy in any of the local used game stores.

If a lion eats a giraffe, and that giraffe only ate plants, does that make the lion an omnivore by proxy?

I thought they did some SJW shit?
I rember I stopped watching them for a reason. Shame since I liked their stuff

Just give her scrolling levels where she constantly runs forward and let her shoot stuff.
Infinite runner + Shmup.

I got it pirated sin and punishment on the wii. I just wanted the off tv play with xenoblade wii on wiiu, and do not need a n3ds

If you need some smug, just remember there are people out there who think "cuck-shaming" is a thing.

Well, plants aren't people.

They have connections to egocuck and his friends, and also the newgrounds animators. So a bit of sjw and not.

Not unless you eat the half digested human meat. Otherwise we are all ancientatians, eaters of the ancient cells

That doesn't answer the question - would a lion be an omnivore because he ate a giraffe which only ate plants? If so, then if you ate that gator I guess you could be a cannibal by that logic.

Citation needed

Morally, no. But the heavy metals/poisons from the human is still there. It thinks that's one of the reasons cannibalism or eating carnivores is usually a bad idea.

Soil>Plants>Herbivores>Carnivores

Each step concentrates heavy metals/poison + any bacteria/germs that can move between them.

Its to let Japan finish the game first and spoil everything for everyone since they want to be the first one to spoil the story.

Therefore: EAT VEGAN!

archive.is/YWYPb

morning

For her

Turkey just sets the standards it needs to get into the EU.

I pray that russia slaughters turkey. I really do. Turks are the worst people.

Looks like EU would intervene if Russia would voice any aggression against Turkey and so would America right now. I know Trump wants to be buddy buddy with Putin, but that doesn't mean he won't be forced to intervene during his term if Russia actually decides to act.

Why is shoeonhead now sperging out about how all those recent attacks on Trump people could have been faked since one of them was a troll suing an actress picture?

Wut

Huh?

Can you imagine this cover today?

What year was that?

Good morning, you faggots!

Yes I'm watching Kevin Steen matches when I wake up

DS only.

I can, except it would be Wonder Woman holding some male figure at gunpoint.

So no, I guess I can't.

Could you imagine this one?

whoops, ment ds. I want hard copies

Is the slide bolted…to the rest of the weapon?

Isn't she bullet proof?

Glad I stopped collecting comics when I did, that is a good cover by the way. How is she going to escape from that and why is she sweating jizz? I want to know.

Also, my favorite comic cover in my collection (pic related)

I thought she used her bracelet things to deflect bullets?

Was traipsing through the archives and came upon this.

archive.is/9kMPs

Friendly reminder that you can never placate these people.

Yep.

this is the author

Next time make sure to save the actual image, instead of the thumbnail.

Of course he would, its not like the media has been running a smear campaign against gamers since the fucking Atari days.

Its easy clickbait plus its so ingrained into people's heads that GamerGate was an easy sell, it was confirmation bias for most retards who never bothered doing research on the good most gamers have done, or the simple fact that the average gamers is in mid 20's-30's.

Riiiiiight.

Always amazes me how all these progressives love their violent imagery.

I always save directly from the file name in the corner. Whichever idiot posted that is the one who saved the tumbnail. Don't suppose you have the original?

Casual violence against men is fine, didn't you get the memo? After all, it's fine to go out for revenge if you were oppressed, unless you're a straight white male.

Also how they tend to view their opposition as "weaker" than them, yet they're still willing to use "excessive" force to get what they want. But they're the good guys, right?

True but that images clearly shows babies inside the glass thing, so from the perspective that knows nothing, it looks like an imagine of a giant woman trying to smash a glass thing where a bunch of babies are.

Yes of course, right side of history, no bad targets.

That's because gamers are manchildren, fellow stronk womyn, as evidenced by the 'GAMES ARE FOR BOYS' caution tape.

Did a reverse image search and got a bigger one off a GGs twatter.

My damn internet keeps reseting. Fucking annoying.

Sure, and this thing, their version of the Dicta Boelke is just a joke, right guys?

I'm gonna bet the nineties, maybe the late eighties.
The nineties were edgy as fuck for comics.

I think I understand their perspective and incentive. They wanted to "end the term gamer", because "everyone" nowadays plays games and could be considered a gamer. They don't understand that many don't accept those mobile players as "gamers" just like they didn't really accept Dr. Kawashimas Brain Training or Wii Fit moms as gamers. They wanted to end this term so that everyone is considered a gamer or "video game player" and no one is discriminated anymore for not playing "real" games. This also leads into their whole "narrative games", or as we call them, walking simulators and visual novels getting better publicity. Since many of western games of these types (I'm excluding eastern visual novels), are made by the clique its obvious what they wanted to do.

Also acceptance of girl gamer that only plays mobile. There is a ton more to that, but I'm not feeling very well and too tired to think back and write it all out.

TL;DR:
From our perspective, it's an attack on gamers.
From their perspective it was a liberation and would make way to a new way of acceptance for what they want to see, mobile players, narrative games, supporting what clique indie devs are creating, etc.

And communism is liberation from greed, but we all know how that goes.

archive.is/Zr5U2

Which one of you made this thread?

I got the archive link from one of my steam friends.

Wew, not that its a surprise /q/ turned out to be srs' main base of operations on cuckchan. but still, that is some powerful asshurt

Alright, i'm done
This retardation is just too much

You can easily spot that it's just cuckchanners because they keep reposting the same old OC images that were created back when GG was still on cuckchan/v/.

It's been that way since shortly after we left. Only reason to go back now is with adblock to shit up the place while playing hide and seek with the hotpocketeers.

Are these people retarded?

You gotta love that narrative.
Yeah, wouldn't be an issue… If they didn't actively seek out confrontation to the point where they will punch Trump supporters unprovoked, in the hopes that someone will punch back so they can claim victimbux on Patreon.

the equivalent to saying

Filtered.

And the fact that we tried ignoring these cunt nuggets for years and it just gave them more fucking power

Yes.

SRS sure did a number on the old country

Bet most of them are newfags from after the purge and that a good bunch are feminists

The asshurt by 4chan about Holla Forums is great. They call us 8gag and unoriginal, yet they tend to steal our memes and art from here and other boards. They get beaten by our teams so often that the mods go on banning sprees so they and the people on cuckchan boards do not get triggered. They even came here to shit up the Planetside general, /monster/ and our showderp threads due to some reason or another. The best part is how they accuse this place of being reddit or 8gag yet all the 4chan retards on twitter retweet that bestof4chan account and take it up the ass when it turned out one of their long time fan translators was a massive SJW which caused a mini exodus.

REMINDER

YOU ESCAPED

Oh yeah, how much influence did Anita get while we "ignored" her? Who gave her that influence? Oh, right, SJWs with positions in tech media.

I have no doubt about that. Especially since this is /qa/ we're talking about. I'm always getting linked threads from that board where people are whining that certain boards allow shit they personally don't like and have an irrational rage towards.

What gives them power the most though is fighting back and not doing it hard enough.

They've got a glass jaw but their blocking is pretty good. You just have to hound them enough and they'll start making mistakes.

We need another wave before they recover. But at least Gawker is going down. Then we only have Polygon left in the gaming sphere.

I mean, holy fuck, just look at this shit

Just fucking look at it! It's like 2014 never ended

Did christ-chan come from here or there anyways? I thought it was here but KYM says 4chan.

I've also had halfchan Holla Forums thread archive links sent to me where posters calling out SRS posters will get you banned. My steam friend that still goes there tells me that halfchan has users using revisionism by claiming Holla Forums started hating journalists after GG started, and pushing "Holla Forums is satire." to discredit anyone criticizing SJWs.

It was here. It was the board-tan for /christian/

Christ.

this is either a masterful troll or the worst cancer i could imagine

if i ever doubted that tumblr moved in after we left this shit proves it

That's a relief.
You see her all the time on 4/pol/ still
Don't judge me, Holla Forums political boards are fucking garbage.
/n/ used to be okay but then it got shilled so hard that it turned to shit too

DAILY REMINDER, YOU GOT OUT

You are a faggot.

That's beyond a hamfisted attempt at historical revisionism.

Can you post them?

It's a completely different userbase. GG happened around a time when I was incredibly busy with work. I didn't have a twitter, didn't follow any of the early IRC drama, etc. When GG was banned from 4chan I came to Holla Forums, but it was too slow for me and apparently was too stupid to find the GG general, so I stayed a few more months on cuckchan and actually experienced their transformation. I slowly realized that 4/v/ has changed and that I don't feel it's the imageboard I want to go to anymore.

After work got less and I was fed up with 4/v/ and came to 8/v/. Never looked back. I occassionally look through their catalog to see if they have any relevant topics on censorship, localization or journalism, but especially journalism gets closed pretty fast. You can't even make fun of it anymore, because the thread gets immediately shitposted by GG accusations and then either deleted or set on autosage. Sad times.

You know, if the background was white and there where arrows next to posts I would swear it's a screenshot from ghazi. They are parroting the rhetoric straight from the social justice book.

I want to believe it's someone taking the piss but I simply can't

Tell us more

I remember a week or so ago someone made a "draw using this template of captain america" and a couple of days later i ended up on kym and saw the art from the thread posted there even a video from the guy that webms the template drawing threads. no reference to 8ch, but to 4ch.

He's right about 8/pol/ though it's a natsoc hugbox these days and paranoid about shills&Holla Forums. I was skeptical about Vince being a goon plant because he played EVE with goonswarm. Found out later it was just some guy trolling. One of the mods went apeshit though and posted my entire post history on Holla Forums, which amounted to nothing but that thread, and that it was proof I was a goon.

Oh yeah they steal all our shit.

Oh yeah, remember when Miss Megaphone did the same exact rhetoric?
>B-BUT IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT ETHICS, WHAT ABOUT AAA COMPANIES DOING ALL THESE BAD THINGS?
And then they immediately got countered with "well, if you know about it, why don't you write about it? You're the ones with the platform to spread the word." Then silence.

Question is if that's good or bad. On the one hand we don't get new-blood on the other it keeps the cancer out.

What we need is a slow trickle so we have time to break them in when they start.

Sure

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/334153576/#334190913

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/334391539/

I'm fine with the 4cucks taking the heat for us when we do something. It's a shame we don't get credit for our OC, though. I guess you can't have both.

If we start sneaking in infinity symbols into the OC it could work.

I remember people trying that with 8/wooo/ to piss off 420/wooo/

It actually saved one or two anons from Spardots hellhole if I remember correctly

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ 135784675843.jpg/

I forgot this one too. Notice the faggot damage controlling when caught. Same filename too.

It might be a problem in the long run though. We lose people after a while. Work, marriage, family etc. So we need at least as many new posters as we lose. OC is one thing that brings people in and then they might stay for the community/discussion.

If we stay isolated for too long it's going to be incomprehensible to new posters and eventually dry up. Best case we'd get older posters from other imageboards. People that have been on imageboards for a couple of years and know their way around somewhat.

This is definitely an issue on smaller boards. /monster/ feels a lot slower than it used to for instance.

I'm fucking tired of people defaulting to this argument.

It is a problem, we're at 600 PPH at peak hours and 300 otherwise, we're stagnant and it shows on how bad the board quality is.

Question is how do we get people to come here

Recently a mod stickied his shitty OC.

I don't even think about Zoe at all anymore.

Last time I even gave a shit about her was when she made that blog post that was nothing but provable lies about Eron about a month ago.

I only think about her when I masturbate
:^)

WAT

Well, as mentioned, if someone would post any topic related to journalism, it would immediately get shitposted. Anons posted get pics (I don't remember if dubs was active or not at the time, possibly those gets were dubs+1).

Late 2014 they started actually spreading wrong info about how GG started and what it was about. It began with slight errors of Anons that might have participated early, but then lost interest and forgot details and then evolved into complete lies.

Obviously since GG got so effectively filtered by the mods, most of the userbase never knew what happened after GG left. Many thought it was actually over. That it absolutely failed and was just another chanology. Like a two month event.

Lies and misinformation kept spreading whenever there was a shitposting thread because barely anyone from back then was still there to correct them, and if, they often got replied to by a dozen Anons that called him out and "corrected" his story, effectively convincing everyone else that the majority was telling the right story and this one user was the liar/troll.

Obviously since the mods kept filtering GG so effectively, everyone thought that it's cool to hate on GG which just corroborated what mods and the retards left on 4/v/ wanted. It's basically like neogaf. You remove everything you don't want to see in your community and one day these people will just leave and look for other platforms where they can discuss their interest.

January/February'15 I finally finished my current project and wasn't as busy anymore. I noticed around that time that a lot of 4/v/ or 4chan terminology wasn't accepted anymore and Anons suddenly used a "new language". I don't remember the specifics anymore, but it seemed like they were new arrivals. In some cases they didn't know about major board events from the past few years and some memes, so it was obvious. That was around the time I left for good.

Let me guess, imkampfy?

Seriously, comb through the archives, I doubt you'll find 5 threads that mention her in the past month.

It's narrative. Their engine is narrative, and the moving parts are LISTEN AND BELIEVE, with the whole thing running on waysism, soggy knees and bullshit.

The best solution would probably be to poach users from other imageboards. Not 4chan though, they've either made their choice or are completely new. Shill 8ch discreetly there with our OC.

We really should fix the shit with OC though. Make sure it's attributed to us. That might bring decent posters.

We don't want to be known for drama though. Jesse Slaughter did more damage than good.

We had some amazing boards coming up that Holla Forums shit all over and we STILL have faggots saying GG ruined Holla Forums, or HW ruined Holla Forums cause Reddit and other stupid shit.

Way to many people who talk like goons lately.

Sad sad state of affairs. It's weird to think about it, but now that it's laid out like that, we really did accelerate Halfchan's fall.

No one was around to go "What the fuck are you doing." No one was around to stop them. They became what they wanted though. This is the future they chose. They'll continue to get credit for every piece of OC that rolls round, but they'll also get blamed too. They can't escape it anymore.

repeat a lie enough and people believe it

I don't know who it was, but the thread barely had 2 posts before it was stickied "because it was OC".

Sad but true.

If all liars were to die today, we would have a better world tomorrow.

Are we all that disappointed in the state of the world that we just stopped posting?

a little bit yes

state of the world, is just beginning.

buy a gun. there will be riots in your area.

has anyone posted this yet? Paradox knows what's up

I'm glad there won't be riots in mine.

nyc area. I'm defiantly gonna need a gun come november.

Almost like they're ideologists or something, and that what they do is a actually, no seriously, a political attempt at shitfuckery.

Good on Paradox for creating an in-depth and exhaustive political tree

What game is that?

Hearts of Iron IV

Implying I wouldn't welcome the sweet embrace of death

There was a thread yesterday about it and apparently they removed any depiction of swastikas and nerfed hittler compared to the other commanders or something. I'm not Holla Forums or anything, but it feels kinda petty or even worse from a historical perspective

The summerfags are upon us.

Posted yet?

Daily reminder that comics is irredeemable shit piece

archive.is/O0JeK

They also put Hitler as a shadowy silhouette rather than showing his portrait like the rest of the commanders

did this fag let go of kukuryo after fucking him over?

archive.is/laidO

Seems like it, user.

Are "Bernie Bros" just a big cover-up by the hard left/SJWs to make sure no one can call them on their actions?

We've seen them get decently violent at their protests fuck didn't they beat each other up at one points? so are "Bernie Bros" just a scapegoat?

I was specifically talking about that thread.
Either that, or top-tier bait.

SJWs have routinely said they want history books to be re-written to be more inclusive.

Probably the most insane thing I've ever heard from them, these people want to take things that actually happened to add trannies and fags and god knows what else.

Yea Bernie bros is like us basically, a bunch of people being scape goated.

I've noticed how every time the mention "Bernie Bros" they paint this picture of a CoDMadden-playing frat boy who drinks excessively, is a trust fund kiddo, and would totes rape a chick probably, but they never even produce so much as a tweet or a picture of one.

More listen and believe I guess.

Yeah, totally not a faggot.

Well, at least we know they won't vote for Shillary, or if that spineless Bernie will concede defeat and call for his supporters to kow-tow to her, still kek.

Damn what a gay.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4n2qzh/inspirational_message_my_english_literature/

Oh boy.

Saw this on Holla Forums and just felt like bringing it over.
Some guy having to deal with patent trolls for three years.
youtube.com/watch?v=eatfgXTMFf0

I'm kinda surprised at this since i've heard about patent trolls but barely hear about them. Apparently, they get victims to sign NDAs along with a shitty settlement.

Please tell me none of you did this

I did in 3rd grade.

before any of this bullshit ever came to be.

I always did and got A's on all of them, unless it was a presentation or oral report.

I did for my sociology 101 class' end-of-semester project. Made one of the best grades in the class IIRC. Prof was a late-30s, laid-back non-SJW chick, really neat person.

"Journalists" have even said they're a "left-wing version of gamergate"
This feminism shit can only go so far until people start snapping on them.

I only wrote about games when I had to talk about hobbies.

Shit nigga, you know what this is? It's a bonafide sigil for summoning the memeteor! This is a blessing from Kek.

I think it was my literature class I mentioned a few to show the same theme expressed in different ways

New GamerGate weekly recap is up!

youtube.com/watch?v=3ebfbZnFb-M

you probably know by now but there's a revoltard thread on endcanc.er targeting you

#ImWithHer is trending. Expected.

Lots of anti Hillary shitposting too.

twitter.com/InlawsOutlaws/status/740389587604758528

Worried about the six month wait for p5 and also worried that this dried ass cunt is going to win. What are the odds that trump will succeed?

That is one of the most retarded things I have ever read.

Do you truly believe they're gonna let Trump in power dude? They're gonna steal this election and keep going with Obama's horrible policies.

I could be wrong, I hope I am.

Well from what I can see he did pretty well tonight given that both the DNC and RNC were going "HE'S RAYCISS" for the last 2-3 days. So there's a shot.

Of course brings up fraud. Depends on momentum really, if there enough that can be overcome.

a lot of us went a year without much vidya and now it is time to catch up

it's bait

my persona 4 is still in shrinkwrap, and trump is likely going to win if it is against shillery after calling her a murderer and crooked in every debate

Maybe Old Simpsons meme magic works.

The exact plotline of this season of House of Lies.

Wait, what? What the fuck?

Anyone who falls for self-inflicted argumentum ad populum couldn't think for themselves in the first place

In pure honesty, I really believe that he'll win despite the fact that the opposing side are batshit insane and some folk like mike judge jumped onto the bandwagon.

I'd like to see how she can run america from a jail cell

Only because you haven't read this.

She'll just pardon herself and good.

She won't be indicted. They are already postponing all appointments to after the nomination and if she's president, there is nothing to stop her until her term is over. She'll make sure during her term that she'll never have to pay for what she did.

>because career politicians from both major parties agree he's bad, that means he's really bad

They would be idiots to not concede some kind of defeat and come back later. Things aren't looking up and no one wants to be holding the grenade when it goes off. Yet, they seem so fucking desperate to keep their hands on it.

What the fuck.

She isn't going to trial. Obama has stepped up to bat for her repeatedly, and Obama does not give a shit what kind of consequences his actions have until they come back to bite him in the ass. The fact that members of the FBI have mentioned that things will go south if he does this will not dissuade him, and the FBI airing the administration's dirty laundry is not going to be good for anyone living in the country.

guys…check this shit before it disappears

Hiro is asking 4/v/ what rules to set and enforce

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340366735/lets-make-rules

Which is sad because its true.

Only the Senate can put the President on trial. In any other court, the President may "pardon at their pleasure" according to the Constitution. There is literally nothing that says the President can't pardon themselves for a crime tried by a lower court.

And if she wins, the case will have to be immediately dropped. The Senate will have to pick it back up to go anywhere,k and can you imagine the shitstorm if a Republican Senate puts the first woman president, a Democrat, on trial literally the day after she gets elected?

Hillary is probably running to save her own neck as much as anything. Expect every single dirty election trick ever conceived of and dozens never conceived of before as we get closer to November.

Anonymous 06/08/16(Wed)00:41:51 No.340369454
I'm sure a lot of people have already said this but here goes for more visibility

Lol wut?

HEY, an actual sensible suggestion!

Cernovich claims to have a US intelligence contact
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/738619064403140609

Could someone ask him to find out what the hell happened in GG?

its a beautiful delightful madness

you can spot tons of tumblrinas and hardcore "our Holla Forums" posters my sides hurt

What happens if 'some lunatic' just straight up murders Trump?

Always count on Seth to lower the IQ in the room by double digits.

Man I need to stop bringing up politics to my family, nobody gets it, even sensible intelligent people

yup… trump is really bad i guess

Sounds like bullshit, especially with his history of exaggerating or distorting things. You can try asking him if you want but if he answers I wouldn't put any weight on it.

It's not really going with the majority as much as "I have to vote for her or them evil righties will win" since political hypertribalism supercedes any other concerns about a candidate.

sorry if my grammar is bad. but i really hate these people because of what they did to my country.

That will really turn Holla Forums into neogaf.

The media will be torn between "being the bigger person" and celebrating on their Twitters when the cameras aren't rolling. The Dems will condemn it for exactly three seconds before pretending he never existed. The Republicans will heave a sigh of relief and vow to never let anyone like Trump close to high office again.

And the people? Well depending on what Hillary does and how dirty the job done on Trump looks, they'll either fall into utterly epic mass depression or start a civil war. Probably the former.

Yea but Trump said a thing once, can you believe he said a thing once? Its almost like he's Hitler or something.

For once, just once, I want the left to ask themselves why Trump has so much support. Unless they grow racists in the south like corn it doesn't make sense that a country that elected a black man twice in a row would suddenly become super racist out of nowhere. So if it's not that, why is it? Sexism? That's pretty much the only card they have left to play.

Becuase otherwise they'd have to realize the truth: they pushed the country to this. Them and media. The people of America are getting so fucking sick of career politicians and especially the media that a huge chunk of them (and no, not just KKK members like the media tires to claim) are willing to elect a guy who probably won't be a great president just because they hate you so much. I wish they could gain some introspection from this. But they won't. They'll just pick an invisible boogieman like always and not realize that they themselves are their own worst enemy.

And don't forget to ignore that he said thing to bring attention to other thing someone else did that's actually objectively worse.

He personally doesn't have this contact. There was an article about this topic earlier yesterday or the day before that somewhere. Mexico is the biggest foreign government influencer in terms of money spend.

Sounds like a sensible option. Right side of history and all.

I could have sworn this was the exact way shills tried to d&c Gamergate early on.

And you would be right.

Goddamn man you hit the nail on the head so fucking hard right now, like holy shit.

Exactly, moreso if the person is a woman.

Fun fact, Trump has had an open trans policy in his business for fucking years, the man does not give a single fuck what you are as long as you're a hard worker.

Its crazy how nobody ever talks about that or says anything.

And the fact that people have always done this is proof that we're doing something right.

It is.

They stopped using it on us because we grew immune to it so fast. But 4chan is occupied territory. They've probably been preaching that shit there since September '14, and the cucks probably believe it by now.

you just saw how everything changed in just a month when GG generals were a thing

maybe Holla Forumsgaf will occur in 2017 or so

summon the memeteor

Pray for 2017.

I find this amusing.

in that thread.

>DIDN'T ENABLE CAPTCHA

Gee Bill, your mom let you vote over two proxies?

Anonymous 06/08/16(Wed)00:24:46 No.340367284
AUTO-FILTER TWITTER SCREENCAP THREADS THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT ABOUT VIDEO GAMES OR TRYING TO BE
AUTO-FILTER "SJW" AND ANYTHING SIMILAR
AUTO-FILTER "REDDIT," "EDDIT," "TUMBLR," AND "MBLR"

It would be an act of mercy.

someone on that thread suggested to shut down 4/v/

but ia m sure 4/v/ would just spill to the other boards

Remove video game culture / media threads, possibly create an online media board for Internet personalities and shows to satisfy people that like them.

Ban the word cuck and shill, literally give someone a weeklong ban for saying it.

Ban the OPs of every obvious console war thread for at least a week.

When an off topic / porn thread happens, ban EVERY person that posts in it for at least a week to encourage less feeding.

Ban all LOL / comic threads in the same manner as above, they belong in Holla Forums.

I fear another exodus.

I'm sick to death of the word cuck and shill myself, its become the go to thing for people who can't refute anything and just start shitposting.

But I wouldn't ban it.

Have you taken your daily medicine, goobergrapplers?

It's happened with every other board shutdown that ever occurred.

Not before I play P5, you son of a bitch.

twitter.com/notch/status/740407837025783808

I thank god that we left 4chan.

Goddamn I wish I was a billionaire who didn't give a fuck.

He really became based again after all the shit that happened to him. I feel bad about his wife using him like that though.

Are there seriously people crawling back to cuckchan or are they just delusional?

Oh god, that became pasta?
I don't remember that part of the pasta.

THis was in another thread and was also in an archive posted in this thread.

That's someone who wasn't on a board until at the earliest two years ago. No way that's anyone with experience.

its the new "you mad bro?"

but the problem is that shills are real. of course people can get paranoid and scream shill on all directions

it took me couple of seconds to get it

Stockholm syndrome

Dude I've seen shill used when people just wanna talk about some old game or something, its being used just to shitpost nowadays, its annoying.

But again I wouldn't ban it.

twitter.com/jimgoad/status/672786086297497600

twitter.com/Persorafan/status/740198199265202176

LMAO 9volt made a dupe account trying to false flag

Sadly shills use the word to devalue the word. I know, it sounds stupid to talk about. But it's like how all the revolttards would go full austim when someone would point out their obvious D&C post was a (1). Then they'd start saying >(1) to every new poster in the thread to show how not mad they were. In the same way, shills will play both sides and shout shill at anything any time someone wants to talk about a new game.

Remember, saboteurs want to make this place a wasteland, and they do so by trying to poison the wells.

yea I noticed that account saying super fucking dumb things
like parroting what SJW try to strawman with

Also goons and burnout faggots are trying to false flag us in the tag

Kav P is in their as well to make it more believable.

twitter.com/RadioactiveMoth/status/740293715160227840

You sure it's him?

100% not mad.

You can retweet yourself you know

What is Akiba's Beat and why am I seeing no clothes ripping off? If you're not stripping people then what's the point? Even the rhythm cooking Senran game had stripping.

It also seems like Destructoid made a huge fuss about this issue being censorship compared to shitting on those who hated censorship before. Maybe they want to try and lessen the meaning behind it. That personafan retard has got to be a plant considering how obtuse he is. I would not say it spread fast, but you have the same few gaggle of retards who ironically retweet him.

Embarrassingly ineffective and with a disturbing amount of autism– calling card of so many we've run into.

Yep this is coordinated

Ayyfags

twitter.com/SJWsnoke/status/738779305308610560

This retard took jokes seriously and got people from tumblr to retweet his retardation. How are people this retarded to take some jokes seriously?

Because its not a sequel to strip you dope, looks more like a standard RPG to me.

doesnt sepko buy retweets?

Yes. But having tumblr as well doesn't hurt. The man is pathetic and most likely a troll.

It's the burnout edgy leaderfag tryhards alright.

My question remains: then what's the point?

Trying to piggyback off Persona? Sure looks like Persona 5, right down to a mascot cat thing.

Clothing damage is iconic to the brand. If they don't include it I have no interest in it.

Hold the fucking phone. I have no idea who these people are. I'd imagine most of us here don't.

Why do they find this shit(posting) relevant?

I assume because grummz is there, but the asshurt at someone making jokes is really retarded. I don't understand how no one saw how the comments were jokes.

I forgot to mention, but it might have been Jed Whitaker who apparently now stands up against censorship. This is probably a troll attempt to lessen the meaning.

Didn't we already figure out who this guy was? It was some fag who did terrible furry art on deviantart right?

It seems that they have found their new poster boy to represent by replacing pedobutts

Yes. And he alsos. buys retweet

I SWEAR TO FUCKING CHRIST IF PERSONA 5 GETS CENSORED BECAUSE OF SOME MADE UP BULLSHIT

now I'm interested

A manufactured controversy made in order to pressure Atlus is what I'm worried about too.

Does anyone know about John Hardin? He shat on how censored FEXSMT was and also called out destructoid for starting this shit to fan the flames. That pissed off a few SJWs who previously liked him apparently when he said people need to take of the tinfoil hat.

twitter.com/MimigaVillage/status/740274075658948608

lmao

All the goons doing this shit

This all seems way to coincidental.

Something seriously fucky is going on.

It is clear that it is now and goons are asshurt people found out it seems. Kav P is trying to do it and it seems like goons are pretending to make fake arguments between themselves to make people complaining about censorship looks stupid. I don't mean mocking arguments, I mean full blown obtuse arguments between sock accounts and known SJWs.

Destructiod published an article about the situation and made it seem like a huge issue about how censorship is bad all of a sudden despite supporting it in the past. Jed Whitaker wrote the article which is even stranger. The whole thing is manufactured outrage to piss of Atlus It seems like whoever John Hardin, some guy at atlus, is though knows that Destructiod is pulling shit. He even calls the censorship in the fire emblem games bad.

God these people are pathetic. Too bad all of them didn't die in Benghazi.

I am not even joking. People are putting in the effort to make roundabout and obtuse arguments to blow this out of proportion and piss Atlus off. Does anyone know who John Hardin is? It seems he works for Atlus and called the SMTXFE localization massively butchered and called DT out.

Never heard of him, but TBH I never heard about #FE getting much flak in the media, either.

Nevermind, John Hardin turned out to be a cuck who loves Jim sterling but still hates the SMTXFE localization. He also shat on GG before and blamed people making fun of Jim for being GG.

Of course I believe you. These people have no lives. There here on Holla Forums shilling every fucking day and plot strategies for taking over the moderation of message boards. This is what they do.

Yes, they lurk there and bitching everywhere like autists. Already took Holla Forums ((( ))) thing

Sounds like a cuck but if some SJWs are falling out of lock-step with localization censorship it sounds like prime D&C time to me.

Holla Forums is their playground right now. the Holla Forums harbor refugees are just too retarded to notice and have no clue how bad Holla Forums has been targeted after GG. Half the threads on there are pushing feminist ideals and bashing chan culture under the guise of "this is bad for white people." They can't tell it's shitposting and D&C.

They took /n/ as well. Goddamn I can't believe Holla Forums's mods were so shit. People give Mark a hard time but goddamn Holla Forums has weathered every D&C storm they've sent at us.

CTRL+F
"Thiel", "Forbes"
0 results
Holy shit, anons, why aren't you on this.

FORBES EXPOSES ECCENTIC TECH BILLIONAIRE WHO SECRETLY FUNDED HOGAN LAWSUIT AGAINST GAWKER

REPORTEDLY HE'S DEDICATED TO BRINGING DOWN THE GOSSIP RAG BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2016/06/07/behind-peter-thiel-plan-to-destroy-gawker/#756639515848

I can't tell if you're sliding or stupid

It seems like some of the weebs on twitter who stayed out of this and were part of TD are now calling the people out as trolls bar a few retards.

Fuck're you talking about?

HOLY SHIT

It's pretty ridiculous liberals are attacking a guy getting revenge for sleazy tabloid outting him as gay. But liberals and hypocrisy is like a pig in mud.

It seems RPGsite is now trying to shit on people against censorship by blaming them for this. The whole thing orchestrated by goony trools and retards believe it.

Deleted original post, re-posted. Unfortunately auto-update doesn't get rid of old post so it looks like i'm double posting.

Your news is 2 weeks old.

Stick with RPGCodex, those guys are fucking retarded if they fall for that bait.

I mean, I guess the article was posted yesterday, but it isn't anything new.

Nothing in that article is news

The article is new, but the content isn't new. We already know everything in that article

Got you. Ahh fuckit, its late im tired, just got off work, i'm going to bed.

Archive

Yeah, Thiel's involvement came to light just before the second Gawker trial a couple of weeks back. It didn't change the proceedings at all.

Don't expect it would. He only funded Hogan's lawyers; that's got nothing to do with whether or not Gawker is in the wrong or not. I haven't kept up with these threads in a while. Are you faggots at least gathering as much dirt as you can on Gawker and passing it over to Thiel? That's a major potential ally.

I'm not, because although Thiel is helping destroy Gawker, he's also a dirty fucking kike who is just as cancerous as Gawker, but in more subtle ways. The dude is like the Soros of the tech world.

Good night.

oven yourself

Yeah, some rich guy leveled the play field for the lawyers. How does that mean Gawker still isn't guilty? It's absurd how much these slime balls will contradict their selves to protect their control of the media.

>Implying AGG didn't create all the D&C pushes

Goddamn posting before I proofread.

twitter.com/atak_jak/status/740043746818019328

Did anyone see this? I saw this posted on twitter. My favorite comment is how there should not be this amount of division in the comments and how they close the comments while shitting on anyone who hated the censorship.

You're right, he's more cancerous.

Between helping to jumpstart Facebook and mingling with the EU-cocksuckers at the Bilderberg Group, he's a fucking plague

It's funny he's the one taking out Gawker, but to consider him an ally is just retarded. Just sit back and enjoy the billionaire slap-fight

I'm back. Does anyone wish to know the counter-meme, or will I keep it to myself?

I also noticed that a few people who like GG still use cuckchan. I am gonna bully a king in yellow later.

Post the counter meme

Was Odin Sphere censored?

I hope you're saying that because he's actually worse and not because you think the guy isn't a cancer

Mark, if you're done sparring with that global mod, you might like this bit of unrelated news.

Nothing was changed in the PS2 version, so I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume the remake is fine.

Now only if my storybook edition would fucking ship

SJWeeb retards creating a narrative. They took the bait account seriously as proof why TD needs to be hated and why censorship is good. They both talk about how censorship is bad but not if TD acts like ti does can it be seriously talked about, but they shit on mombot and anyone calling out censorship of the artbook for SMTXFE.

This is pretty clearly some huge thing lbown out of proportion to shit on people who hate censorship. there are so many burnouts and SJWeebs goons pushing the whole, "this is why censorship discussions can't be taken seriously" but then shit on anyone who hates censorship.

Ah shit, a 3rd trailer is out

And it's just as shit as the previous ones

This is really obvious bait used by burnouts and SJWs to push people to shit on TD.

I just found some racing streamer who talked about how he hates SJWs and knows they are bad but then goes onto say that people against censorship are worse for wanting to masturbate to anime characters. He took the retard bait seriously too.

Yeah, they're fucking mad.

Is it getting disliked on YouTube?

overwhelmingly, yes

Remember all those after-school PSAs about how people will lie and cheat you on the internet? Whatever happened to telling people "hey, retard, don't believe everything you read on the internet?"

You can find a large group of burnouts and SJWs who fit that message to a T. They all talk about how censorship is bad but it can never be talked about as people who hate censorship are worse. They do shit on people who complain about it though and are clearly SJWeebs.

They took this seriously.

Found another retard. This time it is a SJWeeb who loves Jim Sterling and Teaching Feeling but now thinks anyone who hates censorship is bad due to some obvious troll. How are people this retarded?
twitter.com/LunaPKKiller

twitter.com/ianc14/with_replies
twitter.com/XiaomuArisu
Retards still took the bait seriously. You even have people lecturing on why NISA censoring games is good and why Nintendo censorship is good because we are lucky to get it in the first place and it is a good middleground. How are people this dumb.

Before I post it. I shall give some history of the situation.
First George Soros is a noted Jew. IIRC from wtching the front page of Holla Forums, jews may actually be Saturn worshipers. Saturn has connections to chaos.
Second, George also finances anti-societal groups. These also cause chaos.
Taking these two things into account, ic may be concluded that George Soros is an emissary of chaos.

How does one subtly deal with a chaos bringer? By exposing the individual's ordered choices. This allows chaos to attack its own.
Chaos is not really the type of thing that can be ordered about (think of how old Holla Forums could turn a situation around and make it backfire, as an example), however, chaos can be guided. to attack anything ordered.
How is George orderly? By the way that he predictably finances anti-societal groups such as FEMEN. I am sure Holla Forums would be able to supply all with more examples.

The counter-meme is pic.

Thoughts anyone?

This is already quite better than the previous trailers, but it's extremely generic and entirely ruins the unveiling of the final fight. Also, it shows that the CGI is horrendously bad and just plain old already, so imagine in five years' time.
Can't they just admit their movie is not very good and move on ?

What about Kek though?

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/740463634871144448

Kek is a deity of chaos. This calls upon Kek, reanon and ALL other forms of chaos to have their way with George Soros if they wish. All stops are being pulled out.

Pic unrelated.

Kek's a jew?
They played us like a damn fiddle.

Kek preexisted jews. They try to own him for their own cause. Image boards are the seekers of the pure essence of Kek.

Can't be. Kek is an Egyptian god, Jews hate egyptians and pretend they were enslaved by them.

They also claim their god brought a plague of frogs down on Egypt, but we all know France didn't exist back then.

Don't forget the locusts.

But the Jews were already in Egypt according to their propaganda

Kek is clearly the god of abrahamic religions.

Saturn is clearly the god of abrahamic religions.
FTFY

Remember, according to the Old Testament and Christianity/Islam by extension the Egyptian Gods actually exist and have mystical powers. They just didn't have more power than Jehovah/YHWH.

I figured out blizzards secret plan
Overwatch is actually a diversity training program

Of coarse Jews would say that their God is more powerful. They also claimed that the Pharaoh's army was killed by drowning in the Red Sea, yet there are no records of it anywhere else.

Right, but even in their own Holy book they recognize that the Egyptian Gods were real.

Also yeah, the Jews were never in Egypt to begin with.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE REST?

If you've read into Symmetra's lore, she's basically an authoritarian lunatic. Similar to SJWs but with less ideological propaganda.

nope
all I know is self diagnosed ass burgers keep saying she is autism and blizzard says she isnt a "good guy" or truly bad

she fun as fuck to play though

SAD

The jews WERE there but not the way people think. They were contracted craftsmen and builders. They wanted out of their contract so they broke their contract (surprise surprise) and left with the help of someone in the Royal house. There they got lost in the desert (there is archaeological evidence of this), before almost kicking the natives out of their homes.

Google isn't turning up any credible sources for this user. Besides Egypt got the majority of its labor force and craftsmen through taxed work during the inundation of the Nile, and a small amount of Nubian slaves in mining outposts in Upper Egypt.

They didn't need to import builders or craftsmen.

biblicalchronologist.org/answers/exoduspottery.php

Looliun pls

Why is this guy's art only good for porn ?

Don't bully drawfags.

user, there is so much wrong with this claim I don't even know where to begin.

Also

kek

Two thousand and fucking EIGHT.

I'm not bullying his art, it's honestly pretty good for lewds, but his comics are always subpar, especially in terms of writing.
It doesn't mean I dislike the OC, I'm actually thankful the guy's on board.

An entire generation of Internet 20-30's recognize that artist instantly.

God bless.

the magic of youth

>qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

Ready for President Hillary to start appointing friends-of-friends-of-friends to EXTRAORDINARILY WELL-PAID do-nothing "internet safety" committee positions, where they're paid hundreds of thousands of consulting fees to submit research papers offering "strategies & recommendations to combat cyberviolence againmt women in a modern internet age"?

Makes me laugh every time.

>Executive chairman of Alphabet (Google) Eric Schmidt backed The Groundwork, a company made "to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to rig the election"
Fixed it. Request public read ballots. And definitly not showing bias in the elections. Nope, none at all. sarcasm

We need a nee bread

Oh shit, we do. We're nearing 700 posts and already reached page 14
BAKER, YOU IN HERE ?

Sister bit was better than the mother bit
Shota eater doesnt really have that great of stories though

It was a shitty attempt to dillute the gateway into vidya. And of course it was met with heavy opposition.
The worst thing is that they didn't try to do it for the sake of inclusivity, they just wanted to open the doors to make shitty walking sims and HTML documents the new standard so their friends coult get some easy government money.
And yet, our reaction is somehow a bad thing.

if they had tried to do the same thing in the film enthusiast community, or with specific music gender fandoms, they would have met the exact same response, and you bet they wouldn't make a big fuss about it.

They did try with metal and with feministbusters. The former cooled off fast, and we know about the latter.

Are these people fucking retarded?

Its like they dont even try, and the fact they they're so lazy at hiding the fact they're goon accounts honestly annoys me more than what they're doing.

w-well you're just Araphobic

No im not

I completely forgot about #metalgate. Fortunately the faggotry from that article didn't take off.see what I did there?

I wouldn't compare Patriarchybusters with Gamers Are Dead, because of the articles attacking the non-moviegoers are more a case of emotional attachment to a product that was meant to sell. The agenda pushing is means to an end, unlike gamification or whatever is it that these faggots in games journalism think they try to achieve today.

There IS an overlap in that both media blitzes had a bunch of useful idiots defending them, though.

Do they really think that they are clever or something? Eve must have hit them hard. Its a shame that they do not even know that they are in the same boat as us when the fatcats in eu succede in becoming the feudal lords.

Metalgate ended fast when draiman said fuckoff to them. Shame he could not see eye to eye with the "jokes are just jokes" jew joke. He could have been a cool jew like mark who does not mind making jokes about himself.

This idiot doesn't even know the basics of playing as a coy.

The ara agenda is getting more and more brazen, dismissing any dissent as 'araphobic'.
Where will it end?

Im honestly losing my shit over this, these people are a new breed of lolcows and spergs, yet people take them seriously.

im having a headache just thinking about it

Don't remember the exact details fo that. Only that he wanted toi use GG as a personal army to denounce antisemitism, and he left when people told him "no".

Were you calling me? I can bake the next thread~

It was over a sketch where a geman car ran over a jewish kid. And to be honest, it was probably more of an insult to germans than jewish people, since it helps push the "germans are still evil and every current german is part of the holocaust" idea.

I mean look at this shit and tell me this isn't suspicious as all hell, please just tell me im having a severe fever dream

Well guys how about we close the gates

The most hilarious one is this one

Irony

Just don't make it another Gilda edition, do something different from time to time… a YouTube song would be fine as well

like pottery

I'm your only option left. You can't give me orders, user.

COME ON

And no one bats a fucking eye on how he befriended the only gamergater he liked, no one sees this as him making a ploy to boost his self confidence to his already retarded following? Am I the only guy going fucking insane here over this?

You are. Everyone else is too busy giggling over that shit. Even Wu is more subtle than that, and she once literally wrote two steam URLs on a piece of paper and showed this as proof that gamergaters stole her steam account info

GET HERE FOR SOME GAMERGILDA

This is fucking Randi Harper sons level

Goddammit, I don't have the Nuclear Negro webm for this.

Because he's getting paid for those lewd commissions. His webcomic is already very niche and panders mostly to GG folks. Of those, many don't like his artstyle (prob due to low effort) and don't visit his site regularly.

In the ends just a matter of $.

50% of those people come from the same family. If Clinton wins, the last presidents would be Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama, Clinton

Looks more like Trump would be nipping a forming dynasty.

I missed that. When did that happen? Any archives?