Are Niggers a Different Species?

With maximum-trolling OP for guaranteed responses.

So this popped up on Holla Forums recently, amid some silly Minecraft thread, and then got deleted just when things started getting interesting. Anyway, it made me curious for more. Are black people a different species (or sub-species, or whatever) from white people? If so, does it even matter, considering species distinctions are largely semantic and historically based upon morphology rather than actual differences in genetics?

There was just like two people arguing back and forth in the Holla Forums thread, so I'd like some wider input. Hopefully there are some /leftpol/s hiding in the cracks so I can get some dissenting opinions to keep the debate going.

Other urls found in this thread:

evoandproud.blogspot.com.br/2012/03/monkey-people-we-once-knew.html
hbdchick.wordpress.com/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/viscous-populations-and-the-selection-for-altruistic-behaviors/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
kevinmacdonald.net/Affective-Revolution-in-England.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/Indo-European-Contribution.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=rWWfPWdbPC8
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Human genetic variation&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_24OjpPjSAhUC7WMKHZoDBlQQgQMIGDAA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the easiest way I can explain it: you can actually distinguish them by the shape of their skull. That is a very big anatomical difference. Now think about the neurological difference that is in their brain.

Same species (we can interbreed), but still too much different. The best term would be Sub-species, or Race, and Dogs are the best analogy. Read this, and invest some more time reading HBD stuff:
evoandproud.blogspot.com.br/2012/03/monkey-people-we-once-knew.html

Welcome to Holla Forums, you cunt. If you'd bothered lurking, you'd have seen we have a general for questions you should be able to answer for yourself.

all ethnicities are a breed, and some of these breeds are more similar to each other thus can be agregated, hence the 3 major races.

Thanks for the slide, moishe.

Hi, I’m the one who posted the facts that blew you faggots the fuck out and got the thread closed. I’ll continue if you wish.

This isn’t a debate. Objective truth exists. I don’t give a fuck if that hurts your feelings to hear; it still exists. Niggers are not the same species as whites. This is scientifically proven.

>>>/polarchive/749

There are five: caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid, americoid, and australoid.

To add to this, HBDchick is required reading for race-realists: hbdchick.wordpress.com/
There's several differences biologically thanks to isolation over 1000s of years: no. of vertebrae, bacteria in the mouth (interesting one), skull shape, brain size, etc.

Also, it's worth visiting Africa or the Middle-East to see just how drastically different these people are. In the West, we typically meet a civilised negro, hispanic or arab and assume they are all the same as us. The best indicator of differences in temperament is to look at the history and intellectual progress of a country/ethnic group.

A lot of the research in genes is forthcoming; according to Charles Murray it's, and he said this by the way, 'about 3 years away' from becoming mainstream.

abbos and injuns are sui generis but don't encompass enough to be a major race, they are denoted as continental races from my study of the literature.

Your entire argument was "species distinctions in non humans don't matter but species distinctions between human sub-species do matter". I don't care what you think because you're mired in circular logic.

I've seen plenty of evidence that there are, in fact, multiple different sub-species of humans (not just whites and blacks) but I've yet to see any evidence for why this actually matters. Neurological differences and anecdotes are meaningless and still don't prove why it's always about muh niggers. Nobody goes around saying asians are ethnically distinct and thus inferior to the white masterrace.

Great thread, never saw this before but it's a hell of an introduction to the topic of race.

Try transplanting a nigger's organ into a white. Try that with any other interspecies.

You can't.

You can transplant dogs' organs into other dogs. Example: a Labrador can get a German Shepherd's kidney with minimal rejection.

Yes.
self /thread
>>>/cuckchan/

Well, blacks are drastically different from whites compared to Asians. But you're right about their being separate European ethnic groups too, it's annoying how American's assume it's just 'white' people. For example, an Irishman and a Frenchman and an Italian are drastically different. But they are more similar to one another than they are to blacks, hispanics or asians.

Check out that HBDchick blog and read her post on the Hajnal line. It's another interesting distinction here.

Actually, it's getting late here and someone already posted a thread related to this so get fucked and read what people have posted

Well yeah, their IQ is slightly higher than whites, not drastically less than whites.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

People can get pig organs to a certain degree, so I hardly think that distinction has merit. I'd also like to see a source on your fact, as all information I can find is statistically meaningless. Naturally, however, ANY genetic difference corresponds to a lower chance of successful transplant. You'd have better luck with a family member's than with a stranger's organ, but that doesn't mean your family and not-your-family are different species. Also, the reason why organs can be freely transplanted between dog breeds is because: 1) There is less oversight about whether dogs survive this, while there is significant investment in human survival; and 2) Dogs have a less-overactive immune system compared to humans, which makes organ rejection less likely in all cases.

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

Probably because Asians don't act like ravenous chimps.

They aren't even human.

yes and no. The disparity remains but for most practical purposes, such a discrete difference such as between siblings and relatives is not useful.

Right, so the genetic distinction between individuals of a certain species is a sliding scale, and there is nowhere to determine a hard cut-off. The distinction between different races is then difficult if not impossible to determine. A black-coffee native Sub-Saharan African is easily distinct from a pasty-white Scandinavian; but two Americans who are only slightly-different shades of brown and couldn't tell you their ancestry if asked is less so. In this case, what merit or fact is it to point at Obama as a "nigger"? He went to school, made lots of money, has a demonstratively high IQ, was never in a gang, never shot up the streets and sprayed graffiti and generally made a nuisance of himself. He has much more in common with whites than your common black thug.

OP, read "Erectus Walks Amongst Us"

I'm not gonna address the rest of your argument, because frankly I have no investment in this argument and don't care to, but your leading statement pisses me off.

Yes, it's more of a sliding scale. Yes it can be different to set a proper hard cutoff. However, the same goes for something as simple as colours in the EM spectrum. It's hard to tell where yellow stops and orange begins, but that doesn't mean they're not distinct, and it certainly doesn't mean we shouldn't make that distinction.

The question is would you be better off with or without them. Or better with more or less of them. Also, nit-picking to deconstruct race is pathetic.

I also love how you didn't read any of the material that was posted here for you to read; instead you're content to build some strawman and to bitch about it.

Read the fucking HBDchick blog. Race/Ethnicicty arises from a certain amount of inbreeding over thousands of years which leaves an ethnic group with a large amount of common genes - this leads on to kin-selection theory which is why increased diversity leads to less trust: people are evolved to notice if someone else has common genes to them, and that makes them more likely to act selflessly and to trust that other person.
This is also why race-mixing is detrimental to the health of the mixed child, and why 3rd-4th cousin reproduction is optimal. (a strange thing, really, but it's just how genes work)

Please read that blog before you continue your bitching

It is about more than physical appearance. ALSO take note, those dogs may both be dogs but nobody will argue they are equal for certain tasks or the same breed.

Just like the common negro can be used for yard work but I would never trust them with my taxes.

All edginess aside, no, they are not a different species, but a different subspecies.

To make it easy, and for everyone on Holla Forums, read these:
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/viscous-populations-and-the-selection-for-altruistic-behaviors/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

thanks for the link user

You're welcome, there's some handpicked ones here for you to read in order:

It's fundamentally important stuff that Holla Forums ought to understand instead of just pointing at IQ and calling them niggers, because it's much more important than that

hahahahaha where does this originate from?

I'm going to drop off this link here and let you fags read and argue further. This paper is a complex statistical analysis of study participants from around the globe.

https:// www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5161557/

The real money shots are in the Extended Data, as Figure 3 and Table 1. Figure 3 will be reshown on Holla Forums for months to come because it shows genetic similarity under assumptions of 2 through 12 levels of human differentiation. Table 1 is written with confusing language. If I'm reading it correctly, Table 1 indicates how closely related a group is to chimps. Seriously. I could not fucking believe what I was reading, except the authors drop jargon from here to the Moon to hide that fact. Or maybe my shit's all fucked up and I don't know what I'm reading.

Figure 1 in the Extended Data shows the high genetic similarity among Northern Europeans. The colors highlight where groups are similar.

Another place where the authors drop jargon is 'admixture.' Careful reading here suggests male promiscuity as a driving force for 'admixture,' which the authors suggest as an explanation for high genetic variability rates in sub-Saharan Africa (translation: they fuck and fuck often, as might be expected for humans with the closest genetic similarity to chimps/bonobos).

If I wanted to read I would have stayed in liberal college instead of asking Holla Forums, you dumbshit. I want YOUR opinion, not a copy/paste list that makes it clear you're incapable of critical thinking and can only parrot what others have said.

The only reason I'm asking this is because there doesn't seem to be any POINT to discerning a clear difference between "black" and "non-black" beyond the tribalism. If there is a significant difference, then it allows for the application of different educational standards, perhaps even different laws. I don't care either way because I'M NOT BLACK. If negro genocide started tomorrow, I would not be affected either way.

Mostly all I see is (surprise surprise) politics that are a holdover from the last administration. But not all blacks are useless gang-bangers, not all of them vote liberal, not all of them have low IQs. This leads to an absurd "no true scotsman" about how there can be "good niggers" or "bad niggers". Either you think they're all a different species and incompatible with modern civilization, or it's just individual variance.

I don't understand your line of thinking. Why are neurological differences meaningless to you ?

Uh, maybe because the entire mainstream political, scientific and academic establishment says there is literally no such thing as race?

Oh, please. We totally reject all those establishments here.

Asians are ethnically distinct
They are inferior to the Aryan man, who boasts practically all technological and political advancement
KYS onii-fam

what

I pointed out the problem with that argument with the 'tall Asian' example. There are averages; they are fundamentally different in temperament due to their genes.
I'd be all day writing out everything, so I laid a few articles out in order so you can understand how important ethnic homogeneity is in a society. Just read these few articles and then get back to me:

I also explained some of this shit in broad strokes and you insist on 'muh individual differences'.

A race/ethnicity is an extended family because of thousands of years of isolated inbreeding. Several ethnic groups went through this, it isn't black/white, but Europeans are much more similar to one another than Africans.

I can't keep repeating myself you fucking idiot, just read the four articles in order for a start on why it's important. Stop being a dumbass

Is there a significant difference between black africans and east asians when it comes to american football? Do you think these differences are only noticeable when it comes to sports?

See

and
(read links in order)

Charles Murray also said that the gene distinctions will be better understood and mainstream in a few years. He also warned about the ensuing cognitive dissonance from liberal academics and media

It's good to have a basis to do so however. Otherwise people will continue to think that such ideas are unscientific if they find your rebuttal unsatisfying.

Considering the neanderthal had about a 20% zygote viability rate, and niggers tend to knock up huwhite girls all the time- I'd say niggers are probably in the range of the subspecies.

Thanks for the information, I'll drop a quick rundown for the goodfolks here in pic related.

"I KNOW A STRONG ASIAN DUDE"
"SO IT'S BASICALLY ALL INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES"
"I'M NOT GOING TO READ ANY LINKS BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING RETARD"

They'll never accept the evidence because it is heresy. Liberalism is a religion.

what the actual fuck are you mad about

Nice D&C attempt Moshe

What did he mean by this?

You're talking to yourself through proxy, aren't you?

If I wanted to read I would have stayed in liberal college instead of asking Holla Forums
Come back after lurking for 1000 years faggot

Kek, it adds some substance to the ol' 'slavs aren't white' argument

The dude who keeps coming back to individual differences and Obama, sorry if you didn't read the thread and saw me getting progressively pissed off at him being an idiot

Checked

Sure smells shilly in here. Are they still trying to get us to accept niggers? Why?

Why are we running defense in a goddamn shill thread? Such is the life of the pollack

checking for shills…
checked

Fine. I'm not debating that what you said is true. SO WHAT? What do we do about it? Is there any point to doing anything about it, considering blind tribalism died with the Third Reich and there will never be a Fourth no matter how much some retard tattooed skinheads want it to be?

Standing there spouting facts and then doing nothing with them, just so you can feel smug about it, isn't helping make America great again. We have Mexicans to work our farms at slave wages, so where does that leave the modern Negro in society?

(checked)
Because diversity is strength, goy!

Just go away faggot, I could look at one word you shitposted and tell you're not from here. Shoo, shoo

I'm not sure if you guys know anything about Evolutionary Psychology, but I'll drop some links for you to save/bookmark:
An Ethnic Explanation of the Anti-Slavery Movement: kevinmacdonald.net/Affective-Revolution-in-England.pdf

The Indo-European Genetic and Cultural Legacy in Europe:
kevinmacdonald.net/Indo-European-Contribution.pdf

If you want a video summary of a lot of this, here's a nice one:
youtube.com/watch?v=rWWfPWdbPC8

This same guy also analysed Jewish behaviour from the same angle. Here's a video for an introduction:
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII

Gas chambers. You think we're kidding?

Are you fresh from Reddit?

Any more genius one liners?

Skinsheads don't know what Natsoc is, but nice strawman.

Thats why were here user, to feel smug.

They dont pay taxes or care about America

Who gives a shit.

The Third Reich was anything but blind faggot. A heat death of modern democratic systems is inevitable as more low intellect, low morality shitskins gain voting power in Western countries.

not D&C'ing, but some statistics really make me think

Wanna know the most easy, basic way to tell they are different from us? They smell weird.

I'm not American, so I think it's great, I hope the country becomes as fucked as Brazil, it's a plague on the entire world at this stage. It's also inevitable, it happens wherever browns become the majority.

Awesome, I'm delighted to see some of you reading this and learning from it. Really important shit that explains a lot of history and civilisation.

How to make slavs asshurt by recognizing their inferior genetics: the post.

I'll elaborate slightly on this:
They are a doomed underclass. The odd negro might just get by, but they are doomed because of their low-IQ. It's where a lot of class-resentment comes from in America.

Fact: African babies walk fully 6 months before human ones. They also have a shorter gestation period. Neither of these are popularly reported, but are universally understood by physicians.

son I was walking at 9 months. 100% white.

Exactly. We know from studying twins that were adopted into different families that genes explain about 50% of the variability in IQ and behavior. Pic related in shows a relationship between homicide rates and race, or, genetics.

Do you want grandchildren with a higher rate of promiscuity, divorce, or violence? Then stop reading this thread. If you don't like that outcome, then see my post above, follow the link, and jump to Figure 1 in the Extended Data to understand why genes are important.

In trees, ideally.

Read The Bell Curve for an analysis of how IQ relates to Class Structure btw, should have mentioned that.
Moreover, IQ and the Wealth of Nations applies this to a nation-wide context, finding a correlation between IQ and GDP

My dream is to ship every shitskin, race traitor, liberal, Jew into Africa, enclose an electrical fence around the entire population and see what happens. It would be be great entertainment. The best part is when the race traitors will try feeling to Europe in rafts. Just imagine if Hitler's Madagascar plan went through.

Great link by the way, this is some of the gene research that will be controversial when it builds up and goes mainstream

Like it or not, human beings are very genetically non-diverse. We're one of the LEAST genetically diverse animals in the entire kingdom and are only about 2000 generations apart.

I'm not saying those differences can't be significant, but facts are facts. We're the same species.

Here we go again

Yeah tell me when niggers build a civilization that takes care of millions of whites. Then maybe I'll care that we are still the same species (but still different subspecies).

Boy you jumped right into the conversation as if you've already been a part of it
reported, faggot

They mud our blood. It's that simple. Every white man and white woman is a cornucopia of recessive genes, which were forged in the earliest days of our ancestors, where our skin became white because the thin trickle of sunlight that came through the clouds in the northern climes could make that the difference between life and death. We evolved high time preference. We evolved intellectual features needed to survive years that never had a harvest season due to harsh climatic conditions. To keep those phenotyes, we have to keep our genes among our own kin. Whiteness is very easy to breed out. Look at what happened to the Greeks - they used to be indistinguishable from Dacians! If we want there to be red haired, blue eyed people in 300 years, we're going to have to husband the genome for it. If we let ourselves get genetically overrun, we are gone, maybe forever.

The genomes of a pair of humans only differ 1 in every 1,000 base pairs

There is a shill in the air.

Really makes you think.

Source?

Neuron status: fired

Anyone got some non-meme answers? Personally, I think we're really fucked when Trump completes his masterplan to deport all the brown people, and there is nobody left to work the farms. White people won't do it and are generally overqualified for it. Black people are qualified, but will refuse to do it, and there is no way to force them. Cheap labor is what America was BUILT on, but Trump wants to send them all away, and the latest generation of kids is too weak to work on a farm. I hope I am not the only one who sees a problem with this.

Can things within the same genus not also interbreed though? Isn't it possible to cross a horse with a donkey?

Alt-white insecurity by unwashed unemployed.

I'm a 3/4 hu-white 1/4 jap mongrel so what do I know other than how to kill Chinese and Koreans.

Makes me laugh. I remember talking to this old fool who was absolutely convinced asians were a different species. I doubt doubt there are differences especially culturally. Black/african races for some reason seem more loud and aggressive and less technically minded (probably originally due to lack of geographic barriers and thus inability to create long-term projects without being invaded).

I give the culture/genetic split maybe 80/20. It matters less in a market economy where even the dumbest basement dweller can scrape together a living

Sounds like it's time for wages to go up, you sniveling little corporate bitch. And yeah, consumers probably need to pay more for food, which is why we need to pay less for the services of the jews currently running our banking system.

Yes, but mules are not genetically viable; they cannot breed so it's a genetic dead-end every time.

Google Scolar is your friend (fuck Wikipedia)

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=Human genetic variation&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_24OjpPjSAhUC7WMKHZoDBlQQgQMIGDAA

Instead of worrying about what to do, take a broader look about what is inevitable. Every large migration of people has resulted in war throughout history, every single time. Racially homogenous nations always form out of multiracial/multicultural states. Now put 2 and 2 together and figure out what's going to happen.

No, fuck off. Why are you still posting you worthless, ineffective piece of trash? Some fucking kike actually pays you to embarrass yourself? You're worth less than a dog in the gutter, scum

We invented agriculture, what the fuck is wrong with you?

www.denverpost.com/2007/07/25/mules-foal-fools-genetics-with-impossible-birth/

Wait. Are you arguing for increasing minimum wage? Here?! Wow. Times sure are a' changin'.

BTW hu-whites didn't invent civilization, either. Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians etc. have us beat by thousands of years.

Fuck, snow niggers were illiterate before the conversion to Catholicism.

the ones that originally built those civs were white

We're National Socialists, not bog-standard Republicans you Bernie-voting halfwit. We're in favor of a strong government that protects us from corporate predation. Minimum wage is probably not the best method of carrying out that policy, but as a policy goal, we totally agree. I'd like to see the SEC get empowered to start killing jews bankers in mobile execution vans.

LOL, sure.

Lel, this has become a thread for shills to shill each other and earn their .05 shekels per post by replying to each other. They don't even bother to try fitting in anymore, if I didn't want to personally kill each and every one of them I'd feel sad for them.

One can easily see the attempt at consensus cracking in this thread.

BTW do you idiots know how you look when you make claims like this?

Meaningless projection

Not a surprise you're a mongrel. Mongrels are very confused people. Mongrels also love to research race and try to convince themselves and others that there is in fact no difference in races. This makes them feel more secure and "normal".

You're a perfect example of this. You hate NATSOC and White nations because they represent everything you hate with your jealousy. You will never be apart of a proud all white community (or any race) that respects and loves its heritage and traditions. Mongrels have none of those things. Out of jealous rage mongrels want to rip those things down, just like the Jews want them to.

Are you going to start sucking my dick or what? You tried to get support out of all this criticism and you only replied to the post that you thought was on your side. The post you replied to I was making fun of you.

Blacks are the only ones to get invaded? Your selective history is cute.

You can keep victimizing blacks all you want, one has to simply look at history with prejudice and bias and you can open your mind. Look at things with a child's like curiosity and I promise you, you will look at things differently. But I don't give a shit because you're a Jewish golem that deserves to die. A failed genetic mishap. I suggest you kill yourself.

k

I should give a fuck what plebs think because?

*without

"White" civilization didn't really take off until the Greeks prior to which we were a bunch of flea-bitten whiggers. To be sure, modern capitalism is its highest form, but was funded largely by DA JUZE who didn't have to follow those silly usury laws.

You purists ought to crack a science book once in a while instead of posting in an echo chamber. We can all agree that Germans and Russians made the best rockets, but we didn't invent civilization.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while, oh god.

Because it's their favorite pet.

Honest to god what kind of fucking 4cuck shit is this, this kind of discussion does not belong here man

Who are you talking to?

Except I said the exact opposite.
Jealousy of what? I don't claim to be jealous of anything beyond what I have earned personally.
Oh, and I don't hate NATSOC. I just think it's a pity that you take one of the greatest inventions of mankind, the nation state, and feel the need to racially purify it for unscientific reasons.
The supposition is that without geographical boundaries it is a lot easier for nomads to raid villages and thus shape the survival traits of the people on that land (unless you think hu-whites are superior because God made it so and not due to environment)

Actual biologist here. Which 'books' would you specifically recommend I read in order to 'educate' myself on the topic ?

Or was that just an offhand comment you didn't think anyone would take you up on ?

Our reasons are not scientific. We justify them with scientific facts, but our reasons are romantic - we are in love with our own race. We want it to continue existing. For that to happen we must live in our own nation-states. Communism has been trying to breed that out of humans for 100 years now, it's always a failure, every time, with hundreds of millions of bodies, a tiny fraction of what Hitler spent trying to stop them from their evil and insane project, even if you believe the most outlandish of jewish claims.

Is that honestly what you believe?

What specific geography are you referencing? Your simply posting wild claims and hoping no one will reply to it. Show sources of what you are talking about.

Shameless strawman.

sorry meant to say Hitler spent a tiny fraction

Hm, an interesting one is The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Civilization Accelerated Human Evolution which is one of the more recent ones

you are fucking dumb or a shill
mexicans don't work the fucking farms, that's a meme. farming especially in the US is 90% large scale and automated, also small farmers are all white, and that's everywhere in the west. it's the same here in bananaland, you won't find many non-white people working the fields.

Don't respond to shills faggots, look at how they ignore everything said in the thread and bring in unrelated things to confuse you, they are trying to put you into disarray.

Absolutely this.

Being proud of your skin color or country instead of your own accomplishments is the action of a coward and a useless slave to corporatism. I'm sure it's really comfortable to feel patted on the back just for having been BORN in the right fucking place; but reality doesn't have any "participation trophies".

The only thing that matters in life is what you do with your own two hands! Being proud of merely being British would have stopped America from having been made in the first place. Being proud of a worthless status quo holds America behind now. Sending away all the people the Nazis didn't feel were "worthy" was what put the atomic bomb and modern rocketry into the hands of the Americans. Is that what you WANT? To send the inventor of fusion power or the antimatter bomb to China? Just to preserve your precious do-nothing masterrace, so you can feel good about yourself despite never lifting a finger. Bleeding Christ!

And yet you continue to post

"There are subhumans of every race."

I bet $100 you will never say this to a "black power" nigger's face

Get a load of Holla Forums. He's still using "MUH CORPORATIONS" like he's arguing with a Republican circa 2002

It's a shill, you dismiss or ignore a shill dumbass

Greek here.

Can't deny that "the Whiter the better". I believe our early success among Europeans was due to environmental and geographical conditions and not genetic superiority, you simply can't develop significant culture in the glacial wasteland non-Mediterranean Europe was. If anything even our ancestors, Hesiod most prominently, intuitively noticed the degeneration that had resulted miscegenation with pre-Aryan non-Hellen natives and had a mythical idealized picture of northerners despite that they should empirically correlate the North with increasing intensity of barbarism and Whiteness with heroism, divinity and ideal beauty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea

There are, have you even read Goebbels.
Niggers, kikes, spics etc are entirely subhuman but that doesn't discount the existence of white subhumans as well.

Liberal faggots never change

it's like a fucking npc
you're just vomiting the opinions of others

No, that's white civilization. It had been well underway for centuries in the near east. Do you bother to read posts?

lefty/pol/ is so predictable

I'm currently working through culture of critique and am debating either 10,000 year explosion vs A troublesome inheritance as my next Holla Forums book.

Any recommendations for either ?

Is this saying that all the cubans that fled cuba because of communism are cancer? In my experience, they're a pretty cool bunch. They helped redpill me, in the good way.

I haven't read the latter but it looks interesting

literally got a jew to admit in same sentence that all immigration was good but immigration was bad for israel. he showed no sign of shame.

If anything Greeks are the main if not only reason modern Whites even suspect that WE WUZ ATLANTEANS N' SHIT.

Fucking bongs developed a freaking stargate and then forgot why they built it. Proto-Germanics chimped out to nearly subsaharan levels and proto-Slavs almost forgot they existed, not to mention how long it took us and Romans to teach you the alphabet when freaking sandniggers knew how to write for millenia.

I'm going to go live in their civiliz-

oh wait.

Oy, but those aren't real structures, goy, they're just collections of weird-shaped rocks, totally natural goy! And the Giza pyramids? They were built by jewish slaves, goy, every brick carried on the back of poor little Moishe.

[citation needed]
So I suppose that the underwater structures I posted were created by who, the """near east""" people? Tell me, do you know where any of those structures are? Any of them at all would be nice, but do you know where the main underwater cities have been found?
Do you even bother to look at pics?

I would have liked to have seen it prior to the Mongols and Arabs

Of course I wouldn't, because they're every bit as delusional and useless as you are. I've been to the Bible Belt. Whole cities filled with nothing but white people on welfare, convinced that because they go to church they are guaranteed a place in Heaven so they don't need to contribute anything else. Spend their days strung out on meth and eating McDonalds.

The thing is, I don't think niggers are equal to me. I just realize that most white people are equal to THEM.

I'm more subtle than most, I just believe in keeping an ethnic majority in a country for social cohesion - I don't care too much for inferiority or superiority, but IQ tests really tell you all you need to know about intellectual capability, as does the significance of different groups contributions to culture and science, and their current ability to compete in free-market scenarios.

>>>/x/

That's not true and you know it. I don't even need to see a study on it, because the mere fact that there is no way you can transplant a chihuahua kidney for any dog larger it is proof enough. Why are you making up shit?

We don't need idiots making up shit like "blacks and whites are a different species" unless you want leftists to win arguments against you. It's an embarrassment to anyone following HBD.

The jews are behind it. Have you somehow not been listening to us? jewish banking is the single most common cause for destroyed white lives.

[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
Got a singilicious fact to snack that up, faggot?

I share pics of underwater structures, and you say /x/. If I showed you a picture of the Colosseum, would you also say /x/?

You're even afraid of them. Shrimpy little moneygrubbers that indoctrinate primarily through genital mutilation. Oh yes. If you've got a dry shriveled dick with half the skin missing, you're a Jew, too! It's basically their calling card. Don't even try to convince me that the Aryan man would let a Jew doctor take a knife to his child's dick. You've already been tainted.

Nice to see someone else who isn't just saying nigger here, the Nazi types make fools out of us all

In the strict sense of the term it was only certain Anatolians and the Iranians that were Aryan. Other prominent cultures like the Babylonians would probably be White-ish but only as Aryan as a Georgian moonruner or a Fingol throatsinger is.

Kike.

lel poor Americans. I remember I was amazed when I found out that all Americans are circumcised

Sigh, there is no evidence whatsoever to support your supposition that it is man-made. I do a lot of rock climbing and sandstone often cleaves like this

Moishe you aint shit.
You ever taught yourself auto repair, A++ cert, plumbing, electrical?

Most of the people on this board don't feel superior because they are white or from (insert european country)

They feel superior to niggers and you because they are superior to niggers and you.