White guy accidentally hits a little kid in the ghetto, gets dragged from his car by three armed thugs, shot...

White guy accidentally hits a little kid in the ghetto, gets dragged from his car by three armed thugs, shot, and killed. No arrests made by the police, no suspects described. Why is this not bigger news?

Other urls found in this thread:

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4348738/Ohio-police-Driver-shot-killed-hitting-boy-4.html
archive.is/TYZXT
archive.is/3oL0S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's probably an on-going investigation

My guess is the little nigglet ran infront of the car because nigglest have the IQ of a fucking lemming.

Are they investigating?

you already know why its not bigger news. because the shooters were niggers and the victim was white. Stories like this happen all day every day. All of us already know that so their isn't much point bringing up an individual case unless it has memetic potential.

This

The whole niggers play in traffic thing isn't a meme for no reason. Stupid niggers and stupid niggers who can't control their stupid kids.

You aren't hearing about it because deadly force gets you unparalleled respect, fear, and cooperation. When you kill, people do what you say. They accommodate you. When you're the one who gets killed – over, and over, and over – you're the irrelevant nobody. Weak horse, strong horse.

Instead of embracing the weakness, the sniveling, the cowardice of democratic society and whining to authorities that they "see justice done", take it upon yourself and become the authority.

Great source ya got there OP.

then uses TOR to bump

Believes everything they hear

All my this

Fake news confirmed?

If it's in the ghetto, the parents may have taught the kid to run out infront of the car. Nice white guy stops for little nigglet standing infront of car, relatives come out and car jack him.

The fact that there were armed adult nigs nearby ready to pounce on him for running the kid over suggests this is the case.

twitter.com/CincyPD/status/845318358895640576

fox19.com/story/34990792/police-child-hit-by-vehicle-shooting-reported-within-same-block-in-walnut-hills

sources

why didn't he fucking peel out? I sure as hell would have

He should have kept going after running the niglet over. If you're white, never stop your car in the hood. For that matter, avoid the hood completely if at all possible.

Because white people don't know how to drive in the hood. They have the suburb mentality. Once you connect their shitty liberal mentality with their actions it all makes sense. It's not a facade it's how they've been remade and you wonder why white people are victims so easily.

Looking at his car he drives a shitty beater.

nigger detected. Shit like this happens all the time
See
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

It seems like common sense to me. my relatives (mostly city folk) have even had lengthy conversations about how badly they would like to plow through BLM protesters

Well, he'd go to jail for murder if he did a hit and run. So he was fucked no matter what he did.

How? Do you think a nigger has the intellect to memorize the license plate?

This is actually a real fear of mine.

If I hit someone in the ghetto, I wouldn't be able to stop to help them for fear of being murdered by a mob. I'd have to take the jail-time for fleeing the scene of a crime instead, and then I'd probably get murdered by the same mob in prison.

It's a lose lose situation.

Just google the quotes bud!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4348738/Ohio-police-Driver-shot-killed-hitting-boy-4.html

Paramedics in the ghetto get shot at by niggers all the time. I can't understand why anyone would take that job.

I'm not sure this really counts as "nigger behavior" since my brother, my friends, and I would do the exact same thing if some fucker wasn't paying attention and hit my four-year-old. Not that I'D let a 4-year-old play in the street while we smoked crack or anything, but I can understand the reaction. They didn't do it for his stereo, you know although I wouldn't be surprised if one of them grabbed it on the way out.

I'd rather be on the front lines during WW2 than a paramedic in the ghetto.

And how exactly do you determine that on the spot? Maybe your damn idiot kid ran right out in front of a car - they do that, you know. Don't be a nigger, that's why we have forensics and courts of law.

They don't get paid nearly enough for what they do. It's fucking ridiculous. 13 dollars an hour to drive an ambulance to help niggers who fucking shoot at them. They should earn at least as much as a doctor. Or just not service bad areas.

The fuck

It's one thing if the kid was killed, but he was fine. Minor scrapes and bruises. Nothing worse than falling of a bicycle. This was a total overreaction by uncivilized idiots.

This case sets precedence. And when the judicial branch is king, precedence is king.

archive.is/TYZXT

Nigger mentality

You can always rely on the jew york post to sensationalise it. I would ask what ((( there ))) endgame is, but i think we already know.
archive.is/3oL0S

Don't they mean "violence against the driver"? So sick of seeing journalists who don't even know basic prepositions in English.

Also "mowed down" and yet you see the kid looks fine, couldn't have been more than a 10 mph impact.

The law is different for blacks.
If you hit a black niglet, just keep driving.