Animu Has Fallen

Where were you, when /a/ started handing out 72 hours bans to "Holla Forums related content"?

I'll tell you where. Living under the illusion that your turf couldn't be infiltrated.

I don't really blame them for wanting to stay out of the Holla Forums or Holla Forums sphere of influence. before you know it they'd have another Holla Forums on their hands

Fucking crossboarders have trashed maiddragon discussion, good fucking riddance and good job to the maid that banned you.

It's another shoah.

Anime has been inbred for a few years now (with a few exceptions) and /a/ has always been shit. I'd rather hang around normalfags when it comes to anime discussion, at least they don't go on and on about what they would like to fap at. Fucking faggots.

This is now a inbreeding thread.

Why are anime girls so cute?

That translation isn't even legitimate. The original text just said "That guy…!?" The translator is a fedorafag.

Go suck a cock, Holla Forumsck gobbler.

And Christianity is hardly Holla Forums related

Because you're not just a pedophile IMKamphy, you're a pathetic cartoon obsessed one.

Was getting anchored part of your plan?

They're much cuter without the existence of you degenerates masquerading as fans.

Jesus Christ, there's always one faggot that hops around Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/ and Holla Forums trying to start a board raid.
God damn you all you goons

Are you fucking retarded? Fullchan /a/ has always been pozzed. It literally has an actual tranny as the board owner.

This is all due to hotwheels and Jim's shitty incompetence of not making all the standard name boards under his control and letting cancer like tranny /a/ and kampfy Holla Forums to exist. He can still fix it by taking control either that or we all move to /4chon/ or /polk/ and a proper /a/ alternative.

Stay mad

You got banned for derailing a thread nigger

/a/ moderation is notoriously ridiculous here, the first thread I saw when I accidentally ended up there a day or two ago was some guy complaining that he'd been banned for 24 FUCKING HOURS because he didn't capitalize the beginning of his otherwise totally legible sentence. They're autistic as fuck.

The best part about it is that you're memeing him to godhood by doing that.

Looks like the non-cucked weebs are going to come here, increasing the anime shitposting.

Auska is best gril

The eloquence of a tor poster.

hahahahah you're a total waste of perfectly good periodic elements.

That's a funny way to spell Class Prez.

The closest to a good /a/ full of oldfags you're going to get anywhere to tohnochan and it's slow as fuck.

Oh shut the fuck up and listen. We came here exodusing from cuckchan precisely because of bullshit moderation. Now it's happening again but fortunately you can create your own boards here. It's time to leave. Maybe you can create the board, faggot. Just don't make it insufferable with the hotpocketing.

If you want to talk about anime, you are better off going to either /m/ or /u/. The only problem with this is that they are slow as fuck.

I can empathize with that. /a/ mods are sjw aholes who become the grammar gestapo, and will ban for punctuation, spelling, and because they don't approve of what someone says, because they're basically looking for an echo chamber.

I'll keep going back, if for no other reason than to annoy the mods, and the shitheads who are sucking their collective dicks.

7chan's /a/ board is slower than death, but at least there's some freedom to post as you want.

I'll tell you where I wasn't

Note OP's (1)ness. I doubt he's even from here to begin with.

I've been banned three times from /a/ for punctuation issues (although two of those were promptly removed by other meidos) but I've never been banned for tangentially Holla Forums related content. Its only the obviously not belonging derailment shit that gets removed and I see plenty of Holla Forumsaks posting unmolested there. Stop sperging out so much.

I haven't been personally banned, but have seen many threads deleted because the topic was not pc enough. the deletion is almost always preceded by some bitch in the comments getting majorly triggered and derailing the discussion. it's sickening seeing that shit on 8ch, of all places.