Coming To An Inner-City Uprising Near You: The "Ultimate Riot Control Truck" Of The Future

Zero Hedge: archive.is/hKlNs

Same video in a higher resolution as an mp4

I want one

Police are having so much fun

A video from the company's website.

I am dissapoint. But this is pretty neato.

Of fugg, there is a hose.

English language brochure, also from the company's website.

How far we've progressed.

It can also shoot tear gas.

Good for regular antifa types, but not up armored enough for anything serious. Anyways, the real problem is that upper leadership is cucked and won't do what's necessary to protect law and order.

Two word solution: Molotov bukkake

Too bad they'll never use it at the next chimpout because MUH POOLICE BRUTALITY AND SHIT

Can it be outfited with Flammenwerfer?

Kek. How long until police start using these?

Only problem in seeing is rooftop Koreans breaking open the cab with some homemade grenades. Pretty neat tho

I couldn't resist.

mods, please delete this thread

Immediately what I thought of. The meme's are coming alive. Too bad it's a waste of time though. It'll be circumvented the same way protestors have been able to with flash bangs, pepper spray, and smoke grenades.

SOON

Miniature one's pretty /comfy/ tbh.

Looks familiar.

I was just about to post this same clip.

To all the anons cheering and enthused about this: this is going to be used on us. The system is not afraid of rioting mud people; it really doesn't mind them at all. This is meant to be used on white, middle class demonstrators after violence "breaks out" when they try to register their discontent with ZOG.

ditto

humble self-check

Looks straight out of idiocracy I guess that's what we're dealing with anyway

I could clear, without a gun, all of those policemen and then disable that stupid machine. Ultimate riot whatever the fuck my ass.

Yes 36 riot police. Who wants to test it out?

Everything I'm looking at is fucking stupid. Give me back my magic girlfriend.
Your formations are fucking retarded and so is your equipment.

But why?

Spicy little beaner.

This thing would be useless against a well-regulated militia.

what's with the markov chains these days?

I can fucking smell that man's estrogen.

You're not familiar with Civil War II, are you?

It looks just like civil protection.

It looks like you could still throw shit over it.

The expanding gate reminds me of what they used in S.Korea during the riots.

Jelly af tbh.

UUUU

Beat me to it user.

That movie was fucked btw, I'd really like to see somebody do a more serious take on the life of Caligula without all the smut.

All those people sperging out about police getting military vehicles didn't realize that someone would just make dedicated machines for the subjugation of people instead.

that may be the gayest music ive ever heard

Imagine how much further our society would be towards the goals of space migration, intelligence increase, and life extension right now if jews hadn't sliced our achilles tendons so to speak.
All the firefighting, timewasting, resource depletion, and economic sluggishness as a result of multicult, immigration and needless wars has crippled us.
Jews are aids, they weaken the immune system of societies and allow disease to flourish on a societal level.

Pretty sure I killed this thing in metal gear rising: reveangence

Hence the term "pozzed"

Song name?

Good night gomies.

Missed a spot.
I will now leave in shame.

Hmm…

what, you want water without wetness next?