Planetside 2 Thread: Paint It Black&(Red) Edition

Server: Emerald (USE)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.
Tranu tears served daily.
NC TK's contain 200% more burgers than the competing factions

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ycbmc
patreon.com/Wrel?ty=h
archive.is/QP4qW
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9cmbpP55w
youtube.com/watch?v=rgKqvVLl5sA
youtube.com/watch?v=VCzEtiB_cFc
youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44
youtube.com/watch?v=PVn4xSBNNl0&index=6&list=PLDb9F-yevVrABQtSuxvjrwJvzmCuGPwKF
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=U2dS3XKJOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=nxBY2NQ9QVc
archive.is/1GM0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of our last adventures. archive.is/Ycbmc

Plebbit, you're so new it hurts.

Might just be me, but I never see any WWEW shitposting even though I play on Emerald

I'm thinking that maybe its because I mean NC. Should I go VS/TR If I want to see it?

THIS NOISE OFFENDS SLAANESH!

Bully me later.

Check the General chat from time to time.

It's
THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLAANESH!
Noise is a good thing in his/her eyes (or ears).

Burgers with Tranu salt, where do you play?

I was referring to OP's embedded, user.

Now in webm form, because you guys keep bullying me.

Requesting a mod or hotpocket, or maybe both to change it from the embed on the OP.

Also, some salt a few days ago.

Back after a few days gone.

What'd I miss?

All of the salt, especially from the Tranu.

Daily reminder, we need more Aces!

I would answer that call in a heartbeat, but flying isn't easy at single-digit FPS.

Maybe when I get a new videocard. Looking at that 1070. Assuming that fixes the issue and doesn't just alleviate the suffering of playing this on an AMD processor.

Optimization when?

Just wait for a bit, you do not want to be a beta tester for Nvidia

Otherwise, hop in, think we got a small squad in-game right now.

Watching this newfaggotry is amusing at least.

Normalfags to be sure, you can kill them a lot if you want.

GAStheKEKS is a confirmed halfcuck

why are you tripfagging? this is the last thing we need in this general.

Your shitposting about noise gave me an idea.

Hopped in, tried to learn how to fly, got spawncamped by an autistic 109BR Tranu in a Scythe.

How fucking new are you?

I'm using my handle from the game and outfit this thread is about.

If someone can find a good source of all of Pequod's lines I would do this.

still no viable reason at all to be tripfagging, we have been having threads like this for a month now without any tripfags because we know thats the fastest way to make generals autistic beyond repair.

so do us all a favour and stop being a faggot.

First, stop namefagging. Second watch this video, it'll help you on the basic on flying. Go on VR training and roll with a Valkyrie because they're easier to handle than a ESF.

It's namefagging, that isn't even a trip.

Why did you choose to make such a misinformed decision?

confirmed fag

it's bullying time

Jesus christ, this is what you people consider "flying"? That's a fucking travesty.

Does Planetside 2 have any sort of aircraft that handle…Correctly? Y'know, without retarded anti-gravity VTOL movement.

even worse

Of course not user this is the FUTURE!

y tho?

Because I mentioned I'd been gone for a while and was back, and it's a community I play exclusively with and an identity that isn't tied to anything else. And I'm not a showboat or OC producer, so it's not like I'm shilling my presence.

Just saying hi, it's been a while.

No, no, no.
IT'S TIME TO STOP

Why are you asking me, I didn't make the game

someone should make a comic about how ridiculous that is

Why are this inbreds so fucking incompetent?

Not just you but a lot of people are affected, and SOE/Daybreak never had any technical geniuses there ever since their founding.

I'm basically waiting for the game's crash happy state to pass over before picking up the game again as the last update has made it really fucking unstable for me.

I wanna kit out my prowler a bit. What's necessary to buy and what's the best secondary gun?

I hope I never have to drive a sunderer or pilot a galaxy because I'll kill everyone inside before we even see an enemy.

Gatekeeper is okay, but I recommend getting both the kobalt and the Vulcan. Kobalt is cheap and great against infantry, Vulcan is more expensive than the gatekeeper but it shreds armor. Having both will give you versatility. Make sure to get at least one rank in anchored mode. It completely transforms the prowler.

get the AP cannon 100%, you can kill armor with it really fast and you will be able to snipe infantry. gatekeeper is my choice when it gets to secondary, but the vulcan is good also. get some ammo for the AP cannon and put certs into the anchored mode.

prowler excels at long range bombardment, if you want to play to this strength I recommend getting the gatekeeper over the vulcan.

Anchored mode is a must. As for the other stuff, I prefer side armor with rival chassis for the turn speed.

Thanks y'all.

GREAT LANDING, ACE!

Best quote in yesterdays battle.

The Basilisk will hold you over until you get a different secondary gun. Kobalt's better for anti-infantry, Halberd's decent if you want something similar to a tank cannon, Vulcan if you really need to be good at fighting up close, and Gatekeeper if you want an easier to use, albeit weaker, version of the Basilisk.

Is this user a retard or am I?

he's a madman

basilisk is close to being complete garbage, you might as well be tickling the target

Many SMALL battles.

From what I've used the gatekeeper seems significantly better than the basilisk though.

I swear the best salt comes from our own faction.

Anyone have a webm of that 40 year old guy started flipping his shit saying we were ruining his experience?

since I know what the response will be

it's shit at everything

"We didn't win the war! but we won many SMALL battles!"

That was me, kek.

On to the main course

WWEW LADS!

did i miss something?

Wwew

Wish I was there. Cant wait to farm salty VS tears

That faggot c4'd me not long ago.

Requesting TR cereal box propoganda. Something along the line of

Is medic really the best class for farming? I seem to get better results just shooting people to death from the walls as a HA.

Yes.

>i-i-it wasn't a r-real victory! stop c-chest thumping!

look at the killfeed in 3:08

Engie is good from the start, medic gets good after you put some certs into the healing gun.

Indar is unlocked, get in there and get the Crown!

Kek, we still won Indar though at least Wrel isn't too much of a butthurt faggot like the rest of the Tranu Sorority, still a faggot for wearing the Purple.

Who is this and why should I care he killed us?

Nope

At all times your flying vehicle is both a helicopter and a plane, and how it changes modes is unpredictable as fuck

An actual VTOL can fly backwards with ease, this is a helicopter son

At least helicopters are mobile air platforms on steroids, this is more like a tin can with guns

Pick your class based on what's happening.

If there's lots of support like engineers and medics you'll be better off going max, heavy, infiltrator, C4 assault etc.

I like to go heavy and continously fire off rockets at choke points of enemy cover. You get splash damage, assist kills and the odd direct kill. Engineers keep refilling ammo and medics pick you up when some cuck has had enough of your shit.

If your squad has 0-2 medics you can safely go medic but perhaps check on the other squads and see what they're brining if you're all going to be close together. Simiarly, go engineer if there's none so you can give people ammo.

And fucking open fire like a madman when there's ammo drops. It's ok to cover fire even if you're not getting kills… as long as you're also not just giving your team's position away of course. I've gotten lots of kills just from firing on an area I know enemies are going to come out from. Duck behind cover, reload, rinse and repeat. No reason not to use all that ammo. It's a macro strategy game after all.

If you're medic get the shield. It won't get you certs but it's more tactically viable in my experience. Only use it if you know good points for squad to take firm position. And know that in most situations it will eventually start getting bombarded… which is fine just relocate.

Keep behind the team. Charge a grenade HUD warning implant. Stay alive above all else when you're a medic. Just keep reviving people but if you find you're getting into a death loop with teammates then you're going to need to return fire. If there's a sudden influx of medics and nothing but reviving is happening then again, open fire.

Is there a european server outfit?

Nah but ping isn't too bad (server latency around between 140-180 for me)

I was on Miller but I made a new character for this clan. Just do it nigger.

If you want to play on EU servers there's usually decent clans. I'm still in a Miller clan I think and have tons of certs. Will probably go back to it whenever v gets bored of this game.

Oh, and we should webm this in great quality, the part where its Wrel vs WWEW.

Poster boy for the Tranu Sororitas, he isn't much of a complaining little faggot, he's a One-Man Outfit(literally) and people suck his dick in hipster welfare and trying to bribe him to join their Purple Party.

Gatekeeper encourages laziness of both driver and gunner by compelling you to sit in back being useless C4 bait. It's not as good as people want to admit because it's a plinking weapon that requires you to expose the vehicle to enemy fire to do damage. Vulcan is best paired with maxed out Vehicle Stealth. Halberd gives you excellent burst and good sustained when maxed out, lets you deal with Magriders because they're slippery so you want to deal as much damage to them as you can as fast as possible, and lets you pop in and out of cover to whittle down Vanguards and wait out their shield.

Anchored Mode isn't worth using until you max it out, so if you're in a cert-point-starved environment, max out your main gun's reload speed first.

I have all but one secondary gun on prowler, and vulcan is something that never ends up being very effective. You're much better off with an upgraded halberd at that range.

You are not a heavy tank, do not engage at close range unless you come up on a magrider which you will want to ram to fuck up their aim.

Gatekeeper is a good all-around gun, Halberd is good at any range. Kobalt and HE are good paired together, don't recommend doing that if there is much enemy armor around though, obviously. Walker is situational but not entirely out of the question. Marauder can be ok but in my experience nobody can aim very effectively with it unless you have night vision.
Basilisk is absolute shit compared to other guns.

If all you have currently is the default gun, gatekeeper will be your most effective choice. Get at least a 1.75x sight for it as well, if you can.

For the directional armor, front armor is the only real choice. If someone hits you in the back even with armor you are as good as dead, and side armor is the same situation to a lesser extent.

Nanites can be good but if you're running engineer they aren't really that necessary, and anchored mode is a necessity for prowlers, even better with a main gun upgraded with reload speed.

The chassis are strictly user preference, but i prefer the rival chassis.

Why are you lying user? The shield gives you the most fucking certs, just plop it in the middle of a fire fight and every time one of your guys gets hit you get XP. Not to mention that if you get hit by an EMP grenade you can plop it down and get like five ribbons if there are at least two other people with you.

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

I've not seen it rack up many certs in my experience and i've had it down on points where TR are taking lots of peppered indirect hits.

I think reviving, return firing, playing it safe is better for CERTs. Staying alive longer is always better, too.

He's one of those types that picked a game, and then dedicated all this time and Youtube channel to covering it. He goes over different weapons, patches notes, guides for new players, and game mechanics. If you were to search Youtube for something Planetside related, you'd probably see at least a few of his videos in the results. He's effectively the go-to channel for Planetside stuff, enough so that he got hired by Daybreak, if I'm not mistaken.

Pretty okay guy as far as I can tell, and it's just funny to see that we've either been playing long enough or gotten big enough that we're showing up in his videos now.

Then you aren't putting it in good spots because that shit will get me twenty ribbons in one fight.

patreon.com/Wrel?ty=h

He's an okay guy, unlike the other Tranu Sorority boys, check his video for tips, just don't apply the Tranu weaponry because if you saw it the on video, zero recoil and good accuracy, and he shits on Tranus who complain to the devs about them being nerfed, kek.

Still a purple faggot, but okay guy, still an enemy so shoot him on sight if you see him.

How do I get retards to give me money for free?

Make videos of you owning noobs, adopt a persona(nice guy who gives tips or LOL randumb humor trolling!) and make sure you shill it to all social media sites, and presto! you're an e-celeb!

Dress up like a woman
Say you are a tranny
"Develop" a "game"
Start a patreon
Blame goober goblins

For

Side armor makes the sides of your tank tougher than your front armor, giving you effectively about ~1000 more HP if taking hits all from that direction. It's also the largest surface area of your tank, which gives you an easier time dealing with the silly way the game calculates directional damage and tank armor zones. It also gives you more freedom with how you position the hull of your tank. Learning to manage the position of the hull of your tank is a critical skill. Too many people just don't care at all about it.

Lastly, taking a side shot is nowhere near as bad as taking a rear or bottom shot. The Lightning, Prowler, and Magrider have 58% damage reduction on their sides and top. The Vanguard has 65% damage reduction on its sides and top. All tanks have only 30% damage reduction on their rear and bottom. Overall, using side armor makes the only weak spot of your tank you can do anything about its strongest spot. It also lets you use cover more effectively by allowing you to back in and out between reloads, minimizing your exposure to the enemy tank's weapons, especially its secondary gun.

be a furfag artist

Would adding riot shields break the game?

Absolutely.

The hit detection and netcode are already complete ass, just imagine adding fast movable walls to it.

no. NC maxes already have it and they have shit hitboxes. so they would be useless.

Well, NC Maxes have a shield that gives out cover, if only the Burgers weren't lazy shits and use that tactic, they'd clear us the hell out.

I love when they use it to try and run away when they are low on health because you can just sprint up and fucking MAX punch their ass.

Also, front directional armor takes front armor from 63% to 68%, or 68% to 73% in the case of the Vanguard, which is a smaller increase than the side directional armor, 58% to 68%, or 65% to 75% in the case of the Vanguard.

I use front directional armor when I know the enemy's going to be funneled at me from only one direction, like coming up the hill from Howling Pass Checkpoint to NS Material Storage.

MAX is a class I haven't touched but I want to start using since I'm not playing lone wolf anymore with you lads. What should I cert out in terms of abilities?

Don't spend even one cert point on Anchor Mode. You're already C4 bait. Immobilizing yourself just makes it worse. Instead max out the Dash ability. The ES MAX abilities have all been nerfed so much or are so situational to the point of uselessness you shouldn't bother with them.

SOE knew Anchor Mode was useless in PS1 and they still used it in PS2. They gave Overdrive to the PS1 TR MAX because Anchor was so useless. But then they gave Overdrive to the VS MAX in PS2 because they took away its jumpjets.

I find anti infantry armour is kind of needed if you don't want to feel squishy in the face of petty infantry.

I'm about to get on. Should I stream? I'm on hitbox and youtube.

Anchor mode on MAX is good for anti-air

Sorry for killing my WEWW brothers

Who is WEWW?

However you spell it, WWEW is not indicative of regular english ;D

Used to be much better. They nerfed its effectiveness with the Bursters because airchav cried there was effective G2A.

And as I showed the two TR WWEW bro's in the VR, lightnings are in no way scary if they try to pancake you

Unless they land on you or you don't see them coming lightnings are the easiest vehicle in the game to avoid

Old as fuck pic coming through, still true.

Fucking Smedley

Fucktard knows nothing about gameplay yet kept pushing that ground shouldn't have an effective counter against air except other air

It actually seems better now than it used to be, for the most part. Still though, the way aircraft fly and the way what does what damage to them is so nonsensical and weird.

IMO if I can put a fucking anti-vehicle grenade on the cockpit of a bomber, that shit should be done. Scythes etc. should detonate on all dumbfire rockets, not just decimators that require they fly even more carelessly because of decreased projectile speed.

Flying tanks, fam. Flying tanks with better weaponry than actual tanks.

Oh, with the note that while normal dumbfires fuck them up, they don't instantly explode without pre-damaging. Just flame, and then pop fire extinguish or have time to outright land and repair if they are doing your typical 'Flyboy ghostcaps, but does all of his fighting in the air' routine.

Rocket launchers in this game blow ass, a symptom of scrubbies who are BR6 and fire rockets all day long

yo stop using those jetpacks, you cheater

You are a stupid nigger rockets are the best counter to maxes. If a max doesn't have flak armor maxed two rockets will fucking kill him.

OLD MEN. WARNING. WARNING.

Oh wait, got them backwards.

I'm a fucking idiot.

Well you know people used to say about retarded people? You're a blessed one.

Fuck rockets.

Is it worth getting back into PS2? I heard TR still gets whipped around by Vanu and NC.

Emerald TR is currently whipping Salt everywhere.
Seriously how salty can one be about the existence of one outfit?

archive.is/QP4qW

If we are so easy to farm why are they constantly losing continents to us? Wouldn't killing us so easily prevent us from capping shit? Fucking vanu are so goddamn retarded.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GOTTA PLAY INFILTRATOR WITH A NANITE SYSTEMS SMG, NANOWEAVE, STALKER CLOAK AND CAMP A CORNER FOR 20 MINUTES TO GET A KILL.

No, really, that's all they do.

Then they run into a claymore and have an aneurysm.

This dude's from cuckchan, isn't he?

Funny how we are "so bad" yet we always win.

Friendly reminder that last night TR WAS AT THE CROWN and no one stopped us. We as an outfit won planetside 2. There's no reason to continue playing this game and to continue ever more is at your own peril and dismay.

Triggeredside 2 exists, and it is indeed real

Oh yeah, and you can tell that a lot of them are going "oh, how dare they just play the game for fun?"

Only the shit ones. The true blue faggots through and through use their directive SMGs that are basically carbines.

I WONDER IF THEY COULD POSSIBLY BE A TRANSSEXUAL

???

The Swedes probably wanted a backup plan to blame the burgers in case trying to guilt-trip us with "muh overpop" wouldn't work. You know, so they could bitch and moan about how everyone is ganging up on them when in reality NC doesn't even bother to touch VS.

Did you keep your MAX weapons? When that happened to me it just gave me a light assault kit but MAX health. I can't find the original screenshot I'm so sorry.

Are they just dumb or what

Was it Vanu?

Its just about every single one I meet. Like only 25% of them turn around to see where the funny light is coming form and by then its too late.

But yeah most of the time its VS.

In my experience, the infiltrators you will meet up close are usually Vanu and the ones that snipe you from who knows how far away when you stopped moving for a second are usually NC.

They do that to me constantly, too.

VS? They usually are aloof, NC bolt drivers have reflexes like trained soldiers in my experience.

Well I wouldn't know that
I'm just going to say TR infiltrators are so-so.

Are ESFs very useful in a ground attack role or should they stick to dog-fighting?

It doesn't seem very effective, but my only impression are the instances where I was on the receiving end of rocket pod salvos and nose cannon fire on the ground.

Help me to improve my playlist

Protip:you cant

maybe some tracks from red alert 3?

They're most useful as AA. They're too fragile to stick around long enough for hellfires or stingers to finish something off, especially if they have air support. If you're personally good at avoiding other aircraft (as in not being noticed in the first place) then they're alright.

A2A ESF'ing is arguably the highest skill cap activity in the game. If you try to start flying A2A these days, your anus will bleed profusely for the first month or so. Ground pounding is highly effective if you know how to do it, but keep in mind that 2 sources of AA will completely shut you out of a hex

Am I allowed to recommend slav and kebab removal music of my people?

Hellfires, not stingers. By hellfires I meant the high-damage single-missile A2G weapon. The rocket pods are more for softening targets than destroying them. That's assuming the enemy has G2A to drive you off.

Slav, as in slav music, not music that is played when slavs are removed.

Yeah, Might of the Empire from RA3 would be pretty good, if short. would embed but I want to post this pic as well.

It has some decent music, even if the gameplay isn't as good as the other RA games.

Wow, I fucked that post up in a few ways. Here's the link to the song youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9cmbpP55w
As well as the pic I meant to post.

hey it may have been bad from a gameplay standard but it's hard to deny that it's got a good soundtrack

nah go for Red Rock for Mother Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=rgKqvVLl5sA

sure thang m8

Get the SVER soundtrack from MAG on there.

k

youtube.com/watch?v=VCzEtiB_cFc

youtube.com/watch?v=DTyLW3F6W44

youtube.com/watch?v=PVn4xSBNNl0&index=6&list=PLDb9F-yevVrABQtSuxvjrwJvzmCuGPwKF

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

youtube.com/watch?v=U2dS3XKJOqU

youtube.com/watch?v=nxBY2NQ9QVc

alright faggot here's your reply

Yep. Will they be downloaded?

None of the original PS1 soundtrack on there?

I play this on Indar, which used to be Ishundar, which is where this played, as well as on Oshur, Ishundar's retarded cousin

Aight Bog je Srbin is pretty spammable for the shitposting value but the rest not so much.

Ive included 3 tracks.

included for crashing

PS had a soundtrack?
it aint very spammable tho

Dan Ferrone did the PS1 soundtrack and the PS2 empire themes. He's known for ambient sci-fi music composition.

Yeah, it's not spammable, but it's great for "travel" music, which is what a lot of the PS1 themes were called.

Easy: get rid of the meme music you fucking faggot.

I came here to get MORE meme music but I guess Im gonna have to revive some truly ancient memes for that

I like having Roundabout by Yes and starting it about 40 or 41 seconds before capping.

Also, apart from that good soundtrack.

Other tip: any Moonman or fashy Holla Forums or TRS songs

owner of a lonely heart would be a good addition too
also

I aint getting my shit banned or my info forwarded to the cuckvernment, Hitler.

Is the forward grip attachment one of those 'must have' things on a weapon, ignoring potential options for launcher attachments?

It seems more like a "just in case" thing, in my opinion.

Unrelated post but,

Oh shame

That depends entirely on whenever you can hit shit with your gun.

I'm really tempted to just put flashlights on everything because I fucking hate infiltrators and they seem to be everywhere.

yeah

I m sure that you could find some use for this one.

Hey guys, I think I vaguely remember that someone said its possible to kill MAXes as infantry by taking your faction's automatic shotgun and aiming for the head.
So huh, I'll go test it in the VR training area and see if its really true

Generally an auto will benefit more from the grip than anything else. Burst guns are a maybe and semi-autos are a no. Try out the TAR with and without a grip and you'll see.

why not both?

You'll notice my battle rank and realize I was there before you.

Was there till Moot shit all over it a couple years ago.

Your battlebardtards are pure cancer.

That's likely.

Engineer by far.

Anchor is great for Maxes, just don't fall in love with it and get stupid.

Anti-vehicle grenades stick to Maxes and every heavy should be carrying one. Toss the nade, smack with rocket, move on.

MCG is trash.

VS wins the most but only because NC generally refuses to fight them at all.

No. If it's a slower firing gun then laser sight is better as long as it has a decent base hip fire stat. The NS15 for instance (top 2-3 lmg) doesn't need the grip at all yet the T9 Carv has shit hip fire so the laser is totally wasted. Others guns like the MSW-R and TAR are all over the place without a grip.

Just put one on your sidearm.

Sitting on a turret is the easiest way to get your head splattered by snipers.

Oh man a halfchan user. This one is pretty retarded.

If you weren't a newfag you'd wouldn't be sticking memes everywhere. Remember rule number 1.
Nice going so far, oldfag.

You're bound to do more effective AV'ing with the turret than the Archer, however, even if you do eventually get killed by a sniper.

18 is probably old for you and I care less about your imaginary shit rules than I do about your shit music.

Yes, but only if you can get the jump on them. Realistically though you want to be carrying both if you are decent with a sidearm for when the infantry closes in. Also the archer is great for shooting aircraft.

One day you'll just admit you're better off in 4chan.

if you aren't using your av turret to countersnipe you aren't living enough on the edge

Fantastic taste.

2 hours in Koltyr

NC got stomped

Rofl

Suicide isn't trash. You should give it a try. You should have given it a try years ago.

Pic related will never stop being relevant. Anyone who isn't pic related but still says this shit is just a tool who just unknowingly serves the left. Statements like "Fucking anti PC people are getting worse than the PC douches" are just forced token messages made because people have a fetish for seeming moderate.

What the fuck do you use?

He was playing on Koltyr, he was using basic shooter skills.

Absolute shit accuracy, shit spin up time, 1.5x head shot multi instead of 2, carbine damage model. It's just shit.

that was my helicopter music in mgsv, 10/10 experience

no, he was padding his kd in a lightning. no skill required. look at background of scoreboard>>9603474

Holy shit, please keep going.

Didn't read the Koltyr part.

Question answered.

How the fuck do I stop my ANTs form getting fucking stuck every time

It's simple. All you need to do is git and also gud you NC SCUM!

Drive carefully.

uh

dropping vanu smg users faster in close quarters

Why are some of the TR so cucked they kill our own battle bards?

Sort of a fan of Planetside that makes tons of videos on planetside 2 weapons, vehicles, armor and tons of other shit.
He's pretty cool, kinda like 3kliksphilip.

Do we have a designated one?
I want to play uguu music sometimes.

I got killed by some TR Cuck in a max suit because I was trying to lay down my shield beacon to keep all their dumb asses alive but everyone was fucking on top of me begging for heals and I was unable to keep them alive because no shields = dead troops

So I screamed at them to get the fuck off me for half a second so I could put the beacon down and then the faggot shot me "Haha what you going to do about it?"

Some medic revived me, which then died, and then he died

And I revived both because I'm not a fucking retard like he is who kills his own troops and actually needs his retarded ass to be a meat shield for me

And then even after reviving him he ran around saying shit about me etc

Absolute retards play this game and there is nothing you can do about it

I'm pretty sure you can report them

WEW!

That's why I just maxed out my revive grenade capacity. Fuck getting near a lagfest firefight, just camp next to the sunderer throwing revive grenades to the front lines and drown in certs.

They have to TK you 5 times in a row in 2 minutes

Even then I don't report them because there is no point, daybreak rarely does anything about singular reports, only mass reports

$100 on shit for the game
$0 on the game

Do you have a graphics card that lets you play in ultra @120fps?

i can do 120 in medium fights at 100% render quality, i don't really care about ultra

Ah, well damn I need to get what you got then.

fuck off cuck

i5 4670k, r9 290, and the useroptions.ini that got posted a while back

No, you're just shit. Wind up doesn't matter because you can pre-fire and should be all the fucking time. Accuracy is fine especially if you burst properly, but is also good for laying on it. Which is what I'm gonna do when I see you in-game again, you gigantic queer.

Best TR carbine go.

trac-5

NS11-P

cougar is my raifu

Eh just get yourself Virtual Audio Cable and spam away. Just find some way to weight down a button or use an external macro program.

Last I asked the guys use auto hotkey, need to find a script to toggle my mouse button for me.

Eh I just use a controller thumbstick for that shit, dont ask me.

You use ptt on a controller thumbstick?

Super Mario Sunshine?

anyone else having issues with their memetracker not working/connecting?

Trac-5 burst if you're good.

Jaguar if you're a bad.

a reminder

Truly a sick man.

now hold up. i didnt fucking rape or kill anything. stop making shit up.

not

We know what you did to the elevens.

SHE WASNT ELEVEN

It was 12, right?

she was six

she wasnt 12 either

what a monster

I wanna join you guys, please no bully my ping.

80% of the game is banter so who cares.

Don't worry, the game will do that, not us.

Once again, ragtag group of shitposting Holla Forumsirgins locks a continent and cucks both the New Cheeseburgers and Tranu Sorority.

Jag by miles.

Forgot this screenshot of the role reddit did for our victory.

What's the best HA weapon to shut down a location? By that I mean aiming at a doorway with the mouse button held down.

dakka brrrrt gun

The dakka is beautiful, especially if you sneak behind a Tranu sniping position unaware, you'll swat them like flies.

Why is the TR so garbage on Cobalt? The Vanu faggots are always winning everything all the the time

Guess it will be Chaingun for biolabs, Rhino for open areas.

go on emerald bro, lag isn't noticeable.
t. Britbong

but muh hard earned certs

The big nose has you in its claws.

RACKATTACK COPY THAT

Still looking for a regular Prowler gunner. My tank is maxed out, as are the Halberd, Gatekeeper, and Vulcan. Add Witnit to your friends if you can aim.

what would you anons consider as the best all range primary for medic/engie? I've only played on the trashnu

Please tell me that's a joke

I have a recording of it but one guy's voice is so much louder than the dude threatening the kick. I might have to adjust audio levels.

I should sort out everyone's mic volumes next time I play.

Burst rifles / carbines are objectively the best weapons in the game. Get used to the firing mechanic, and you're gold. Supposedly the Pulsar C is a very good VS carbine too though.

No matter what I can't make it clear what he's saying from the recording. Meh. Better luck next time.

oh fug, just noticed - replied to the wrong person

Yeah getting used to the firing mechanics is what's a bitch. I can't adjust to the bullet drop of TR rifles when firing at range so I can't hit jack shit in prolonged firefights.

LT. DAN GHOST

Well, on my first day (3 hours) I almost have my repair and med gun maxed, so I suppose that's good.

Final rank of repair-gun isn't worth getting so much, unless you're regularly in a vehicle. If you're infantry mostly, it's not too important.

Not too important compared to other things you could get with those certs, anyway.

Well, I'm usually off sucking max dick-does that count?

What would you recommend I spend the certs on?

The AV turret, Nanoweave armor, and maybe the antimat rifle, so you can shit on maxes and ESF.

You mean Flak Armor, right?

Archer is a meme gun. Probably not worth if he's new. It's situational at best. Nanoweave is also shitter tier. Doesn't protect from headshots, so it'll make no difference against good players.

AV turret is definitely a solid investment though. I find it better for anti-infantry than the anti-infantry turret. I usually run sticky-grenades and bandolier, or advanced shield capacitor. It's amusing if you can stick a guy as he peeks out of a camped spawn-room. If you stick a MAX, you'll also take like half his health, and have a good chance of taking out his engineers too.

t. knower

Its just two people
How hard can it be

Oh wait Recruiter Rewards are gone
I must have brain damage

Maximum salt.

It's useful on some weapons, but not on shit like bolt-action stuff such as the RAMS .50 because you have to exit sights. I don't even know why they have one on the RAMS .50.

More details, fagget.

Details, did they forced any members with Shoah to rename or did they filter the word, or maybe both?

They changed GasTheVanuTrannies to trrename and changed EvorsioLudaeorum to Gazonthor. Think they also changed 88Moonman's name, not sure what to, or if anyone else got namechanged. The name changes all seem to have happened sometime in the past few hours.

Is the faster shield recharge thing worth investing certs into? It's very cheap to max out but I dunno if that would even be helpful.

88Moonman is TRman123 or something now.

Still laughing at Evorsio's case, since someone had to have looked up what it means to report it.

But don't worry, people can buy name changes goy :^)

Yeah no thanks, daybreak is not getting another dime until they have no (((female))) community managers and agree that so called "hate speech" is free speech and protected by the constitution on US servers.

Hell, I'm always up for gunning. I'd say it's harder to find a good gunner for a harasser. I'm usually running it solo half the time. (Changed some mouse bindings to make seat switching really cake.)

Sick fuck.

There's just something about working that long barrel while you're powerless to control where your own body is going…

Looked it up.

That's our boy.

So much for continued salt. Was fun while it lasted. Still makes me giggle thinking of all the Tranu fags' loose butthole's attempt at clenching up when seeing our names after getting killed.

Do VS players really cry about their tank a lot?

There's nothing they don't cry about.

Here's some very indirect Reddit Salt.
I say very indirect because we aren't at all mentioned, but everyone seems fairly butthurt about anyone caring about taking territory. So much for caring about a game's win conditions.
archive.is/1GM0w

Individual names aren't important. The WWEW banner we fight under is.

Who we are does not matter. What matters is our plan.

I'm not in the outfit, so you can add me as Witnit. Also posted up here

Does the NC complain about anything?

Not in the outfit? Dafuq is wrong wit ya m8? Don't you want to help paint the maps red under the feared and hated name of Wwew?

Team killing and all team members running as either LA or Infilshitter.

Not sure if this has already been posted, I haven't been really following the threads before this one.

archive.is/QP4qW

I was briefly, but I didn't get any responses the few times I asked for a gunner. I noticed WWEW is more interested in infantry activities anyway.

This is completely disgusting. My eyes had to suffer to focus but I have observed that the Vanu MAX is equipped with high heels. Those who wear the VS MAX suits are confirmed to be the most degenerate, homosexual drag queens among the entire Sovereignty.

And on the topic of MAXes, should I be using the charge or the lockdown?

Lockdown is pretty good on bursters and fractures

For an engineer? You're more likely to get hit by bullets than bombs.

I feel your pain, sometimes, but there are some armor/airfags in the outfit. Just have to be patient, and be willing to grab a pub for a bit when your luck is crappy. Anywho, I'll add you next time I'm on. -MadMenchiTR

Like hell you are. Engis should definitely be wearing Flak.

save me!

Asraphel is a cunt can we kick him from the outfit?

why is he a cunt? he's great at building hives near the warpgate!

how the fuck does construction work in this game anyways?

You collect resources with an ANT, spend a whole lot of goycoins, then try to place structures in the small areas that aren't designated "No build" zones. So, it doesn't work great, but it does function if you work hard enough at it. I guess. TR isn't big on building, normally.

I wish grenades were less bouncy. Trying to place res nades just right is a bitch sometimes.

I get pretty decent results getting them to roll.

some people say you should always bounce your grenades

i dont know about that but aiming into rooms and bouncing off door threshholds at obtuse angles have nabbed me loadsa kills

also consider the sticky grenade upgrade for the engy if your having trouble

Did I miss much?

I'm talking about revive grenades for the medic. Normal nades aren't really a problem, I just chuck them into a window or doorway, but I'm having trouble getting those revival grenades into grouped bodies if they're not next to a wall.

Maybe I'll try and practice some in VR.

A good portion of the grenades I throw seem to disappear entirely instead of exploding.

Sticky nades are justice. The beauty of putting one on some guy who runs inside a spawn room full of NC or VS cannot be overstated. Sides of enemy sunderers during alert zergs have nabbed me gigantic multikills as well.

bounce it off the floor m8
that should kill its momentum if you make the angle steep

if i get sticky nades can i go back to normal nades when i want to?

Some people in the outfit got their names changed because of asshurt. That's about it.

Yeah, you just equip them like you would a suit slot thing.

Holy fuck thats going to take a long time

Holy fuck! How do you guys control the recoil of a gun when firing at a distance? How high up do I need to adjust to account for bullet drop?

Don't.
Unless you're using a sniper rifle or other long-range weapons, never engage at range.

Fire in bursts of 3. Or just buy a burst carbine or assault rifle with certs.

short bursts

basically none

Are pump action shotguns any good? I just started trying out the semi-auto TR one I had unlocked by default.

Are there any TR lmgs that excel at range?

>once I see the first shot fired that somehow misses at point blank, side-swipe them
This fucking game, man.

Time to move on user.

Oh. Shit.