Canadian gov. to legalize Marijuana by July 2018

DUDE, WEED

Trudeau government to legalize marijuana by Canada Day 2018: reports
The Liberal government plans to announce legislation next month that will legalize recreational marijuana use nationally by Canada Day 2018, CBC News reported Sunday night.

The report, aired first on CBC’s flagship TV show, The National, said the government plans to introduce the legislation the week of April 10.

Another report, however, indicated the bill would be introduced on April 20, or 4/20, a symbolic date for marijuana users.

According to the CBC report, Ottawa will secure the country’s marijuana supply and license producers. The national age limit to purchase the drug will be set at 18, but provinces will be able to set it higher.

Provinces will also control price, along with how marijuana is bought and sold.

Also, Canadians who wish to grow their own marijuana would be limited to four plants per household.

https:// www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/03/26/trudeau-government-to-legalize-marijuana-by-canada-day-2018-reports.html
https:// archive.is/XCYis

Other urls found in this thread:

thornews.com/2014/06/19/found-cannabis-in-viking-ship-grave/
nbcnews.com/id/28034925/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/worlds-oldest-marijuana-stash-totally-busted/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Drug_War
youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls
youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About fucking time he follows through.

Did anyone not see this coming?

Oh god all the pothead are going to vote for him again

If the opposing party plans on taking legal weed again, yes, Trudeau probably will be re-elected.

Weed is degenerate shit for faggots. Anyone who uses it should be killed for supporting the Herbal Jew

away*

I hope that shit doesn't blow over.

Fuck, I live in Canada and was hoping he wouldn't follow through on this shit

I'm so sorry Canada.

Not about the weed but because this cuckold is gonna be emperor for life at this rate.

i don't think the mudslimes will approve of this

They need all the Canadians smoking way more than they do now. They're going to let niggers and Muslims flood in by the literal millions to make the cities uninhabitable ghettos, while the Chinese speculators inflate the price of real estate so high that you'll never be able to buy a house anywhere without being born into wealth. Yes, goyim, weed and beer and hockey! Pay no attention to us ruining your future!

Isn't weed haram anyway? Can't imagine those peaceful refugees will like pot smoke around them.

And then there will be a lot more of then, glorifying Chairman Trudeau and his enlightened society.

Hashish was used by them so I doubt it.

Doesn't Amsterdam have a lot of shitskins anyway? It's obviously not enough to keep invaders away.

anons, are psychedelics like LSD and DMT degenerate like the herbal jew is.

Who cares. At he current rate weed won’t be the only way people are getting stoned in Canada.

thornews.com/2014/06/19/found-cannabis-in-viking-ship-grave/
faggot

All drug use of that sort (alcohol included) depend on a few conditions
If you can fulfill all of the above listed conditions, then go ahead and experiment. If not, and you will become reckless and impulsive, do not touch them. A non-drug comparison would be gambling. Some can use restraint, others can't/have a difficult time. If you're the latter, don't gamble.

Yeah, vikings also regularly commited murder, theft, and fuck men in the ass. They are not good role models

wow just in time for the election

kill yourself faggot
nbcnews.com/id/28034925/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/worlds-oldest-marijuana-stash-totally-busted/

How exacly would Holla Forums deal with something like weed
Prohibition does not work, it didn't work with alcohol back then it doesn't work with drugs now and it would have worked with guns either
By make something illegal the only thing you achive is rising the prices up, wich fosters the growth of criminal organizations around it
Going full Duterte is perfect to clean up the streets from drug pushing niggers and lowly thugs, but sooner or later the white man gives in to that little jew wishpering in his ear and he builds a Capone style criminal empire out of trading illegal substances
Even if the state was completly militarized corruption would sooner or later infest law enforcemnt as it is currently doing now

The other alternative to avoid this would be to legalize it and regulate it to ensure the prices stay cheap enough so it is not profitable for any would be criminal organization, but if it's cheap lots of people will want to buy it.
Trying to make it seem inmoral would be a solution… problem is how to make the masses care about morality

Leaving the medical uses aside, i can see how Weed could be used to sedate niggers and make them less violent or to make leftards to lazy to even go to vote

But my question is, what kind of regulations could be put in place to ensure that the prices do not go up to a point where it would be profitable to smugle it, but also to ensure that it does not become a cancerous poison abused by society as alcohol and tobacco are?

face it man illegalizing shit has never achived anything other than escalate violence and foster organized crime, it pushes an existing problem into the dark corners of society where it festers and grows into a cancer that spreads it's roots all over everything
I'm asking this question here because any other tread even remotelly sugesting to legalize drugs even with the objective of keeping them under control would get flooded by goons and shills then nucked by the mods with good reason most of the time

Maybe it will make those faggots shut up about them smoking weed like it's the best thing ever at least.

When will you faggots stop coming here? Please leave.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Drug_War

This is really the only solution long term. Legalize but highly stigmatize and discourage. It works for Amsterdam since they are getting fed up with the obnoxious dude weed lmao tourists but they need the coffee shop revenue so they quarantine them into special dude weed faggot zones.

What you do is to offer geting the Feds out of the way of Decriminalizing pot.

Pot heads would still have to decriminalize pot in the 45 or so states that have it criminalized,you tell conservatives that and they won't freak out.

You then bundle the Alcohol, Pot and Pro-gun reforms,and build either the next Federal budget ,or the NDAA on top of the reforms.

That way the Democrats would be forced to pass the reforms.

Put the Following in both the the Federal budget and the NDAA for redundancy to make the reforms pass.

-Federal Constitutional carry which nullifies all anti-carry statues in the country

-
-Federal Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law

-Allow truckers to carry

-Repeal NFA

-Forbid any Federal Assault weapons ban,overthrow any state-level assault weapons ban, including guns banned by name,and banned features.

-Reform importation rules so you could import guns like this AK,and the mp7 without any fuckery that's sporterization which makes the guns unreliable

youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU

-Force the military to allow vet bring backs,force military to dump Ammo &Small arms onto the surplus market, ban them from destroying ammo & small arms.

-Let people distil any form of alcohol for personal consumption without an license , and make it easy for people to acquire a license to start a craft distillery.

Shaming tactics don't work worth a shit in today's shameless age.

i'd like to see philippine gooks/niggers whatever they are dealing with a real criminal organization like Yakuzas or European Mafia
As far as i know the Duterte methos is perfect for gangs but if they end up against a criminal organization made up of members who actually care about stuff like honor and loyalty then violence will only escalate.

Is there any wevsite that explains in detail how Amsterdam is dealing with this shit?
Making the church relevant agains is the only way i can think of that people would care about any any of social stigma and i have no idea how that could be done It does not help that i have zero faith in supernatural beings and medieval fairy tales wich are the church main power source

How much do you think it will cost?

Fuck him, fucking PR stunt to be re elected.

And stupid idots will fall for it again this time.

They'll probably be $10, sold by the gram in dimebags stapled to cardboard with stoner celebrity faces on them.

"Cheech's private stash"
"Seth Rogan's Ride"
"The Joe Rogan Experience"

They won't be any different from each other, they'll just be grown by the same 5 corporations, mushed together and packaged differently.

At least I can grow four plants. That's not bad.

Cannabis has help man for millenials, cheap, easy grow in almost all the world, search it, until cotton markets ban it. legalize doesnt mean you have to smoke weed all day the same way you are not drinking beer all day. A lost soul always find something to waste his life. what are you gonna do, ban all?

Except that's exactly what legalizing it does, dipship. Ask anyone in Colorado if they like living near all the goddamn nigger freaks that come here for the weed, then can't afford it and steal whitey's car to pay for some.
Decriminalization and heavy social-shaming is the only response, kill the culture and make it just like any other psychoactive herb(ie salvia, kratom, shit dumbfucks huff-down).

If you really think about it, onc can see drug use falls into "degeneracy" as the bedrock of society is subverted and destroyed. This leads to people seeking to alleviate their depression, anxiety and hopelessness with intoxicants of many forms. I argue degenaracy is more accurately described as distraction, anything that which distracts you from the truth and reality of your life and the lives of those around you.

I strongly believe that a nation's government should directly control it's "vice" economy and take steps to contain it. I believe you need a sort of filter for the gamblers, alcoholics/drug addicts, whore and johns to have a place that lures them away from wider society. You don't want these people seeking out their vices within the wider communities because they will just spread pain and misery among the average citizenry who just go with the flow. The other advantage in having a syndicate that is a shadow arm of the government that works as the dominant organization of vice is having agents working directly in the streets. Vice economies has long been one of the jews' first vectors of infiltrating a society. Having agents already deeply embedded within these economies to gather intel and covertly enforce violence against invaders is invaluable if not mandatory.

Exactly the same as (((sony weed))) in the US.

to my understanding cannabis makes awesome paper and very good ropes, i once heard that the US constitution was made of Cannabis paper *not sure if it's true** but people will use it for lazy edonism and a plant that grows everywhere will be abused

decrimnialization and legalization are different things?
But yeah you are right on the money, social shaming is the only long term solution but

The only way to fight drug abuse, is by socia means.
Promote a healthy lifestyle in school and popular culture
thats literally the only thing, and its not even complicated.
Nowadays they talk alot about wanting to reduce drug abuse, but thats just empty words.
Kike media is pushing drug abuse 24/7, especially to children. Doctors dish out opiates like candy and drug dealers are rarely bothered if they dont stick their head out.

Fact is, prohibition is stupid and wasnt nessecary for hundreds of years, because people had better things to do than dope themselves up all day long.

Make it legal for people who want to enjoy it once in a while or have medical issues, but everyone who makes an ass of themselves being fucked up in public, put them on display at the weekly asswhooping.
Thats only cool once.

Neat, just have whatevers left of real Canadians legally get sky high and mind-numb and place them in front of Netflix and Hockey and they won't mind at all that the entire 3rd world is moving in next door and the Chinese will own everything.

Canadians really are very NICE NICE people!

I suppose it'll cure your cancer and promote peace and love (except when people get shot in the face and robbed for it like my friend did), if everyone could just like CHILL and SMOKE A BOWL all of these nasty problems like Chinks running the show and Islamists running around everywhere in _CANADA_, won't seem like such a big deal. :^)

you really need some sharp teethed watch dogs around schools to keep any drug pushing kike from trying to tempt an edgy teenager in the revelious age to try this cool edgy substance that those boring stupid adults won't let you. it also doesn't help that any anti drug add i ever saw had that "hey wat up my fellow kids" vive

Fuck teenage rebelion is the reason why degeneracy is so rampant now a days, everyone but the most enlighted was kind of a leftard at one point in his life, and it was teenage rebelion that initially oposed concervative values while promoting (((liberal progressive thoughts)))

I like what Duterte is doing atm

Canucks I hope you don't forget this is the same asshole that sponsored arrests of people already operating under medical marijuana laws in Canada.

the reason he waits is because he'll use it at a selling point to get re-elected, and you canadian twats will surely fall for it.

Fucking leaf faggots

like fuck, its such a turn off when everyone who remotely uses the stuff pushes it so aggressively on others

They need to kill the culture around it, make the culture seem conformative while also making one look pathetic to others. not exactly the same thing that will curb weed use

Nah, they will be to high to vote.

This guy is the only one talking sense here. I'm so black pilled on Canada I can't even give constructive criticism on how they should deal with the incoming "dude weed lmao" influx coming their way. As for the United States I'm 100% sure they let it be legalized in Washington and Colorado(along with Oregon by proxy) to distill those white beautiful states. It should have all been legalized in Nevada and all degenerates should have been made to flock to Vegas, like always.

Your grave nigger, theyre the best treatment around and they're cheaper than (((the alternatives))). Cbd by itself is magical, its THC that makes you dumb and lazy.
T. Med user

weed distorts your mind just like alcohol
regardless of how you deal with it, no one should smoke weed.

This. CBD is a non-THC compound that works wonders for all sorts of shit. It was recently reclassified as a type-4 controlled substance, despite not being an intoxicant, because it was being sold for medical uses over the counter, where it actually worked fucking wonders.
Really though see if you can get CBD. Won't get you high, loads of benefits, and decently cheap. Just do a bit of research into what it actually does if you are skeptical, and then see if that is what your aunt is pushing. Disregard if shes not pushing CBD, and try and find some on your own if you are interested.
Good luck.

I don't mind the guys who toke a few times a year up at the cottage or something like that.
degenerates belong in the camps though

you narco-enablers are on the wrong side here. Legalizing drugs is autarky incarnate.

Who could possibly be behind this?

Well the jews have had legal weed in their own "state", but Holla Forums for false reasoning wants to conform to weed for thee but not for we.

Weed has been, and always will be degenerate. Men should be fucking their white wives and creating a family to support, not smoking (((marijuana))) stuffed with (((carcinogens))).

pretty much this.

He delivered on the promises that no one wanted him to keep like mass importation of swarthy rapeniggers and legal bestiality and has no intention of following through on his most popular promise to bring about election reform to end the first past the post system.

FPTP is very good for the large parties, especially the Libs because it forces strategic voting for lesser of two evils.

It also distracts from the ongoing corruption scandals. The lib party in Canada is the most corrupt of them all since they've had so many years in power to stack the bureaucracy in their favour.

What as opposed to selling your country out to kikes?

big pharma is jewish, keep cannabis illegal serves them more. They launder the cartel's off the books money and protect their legal monopolies to boot. But keep being against your interests.

[citation needed]

dude

It has been decriminalization for ages.

weed

*decriminalized

Fucking phone.

I don't really care, come at me. I drink the occasional beer and smoke pipe tobacco. People who want to get stoned are already buying from black market spic cartels and low level ghetto niggers. I'd rather white farmers produce it and see the plant regulated and taxed to pay for our Mars colony and race-targeted neurotoxins.

holy shit, I get it you have a hate boner for hippie but you can't possibly have this much cognitve dissonance.
except for cannabis cuz derp degeneracy

I'd be interested to see what CEO names looks like for major pharmaceuticals companions

It's like anything else, guys. Say it with me, MODERATION.

If you eat McDonalds every fucking meal, you're going to be a fat sack of shit. If you eat McDonalds once a week, you'll still probably be fat, but it's much more manageable. Same thing with weed. Smoke it all day long and you're a braindead idiot with little to no motivation (in general). Smoke it once or twice a week? Big fucking deal. You'll come down in 6 hours tops anyway.

To be fair, the internet (non-drug) has the same degenerative effects.

lmao

Yes, all drugs are degenerate. However, I don't believe that it means you are a degenerate just because you have used drugs in the past. Don't listen to people who try to make you feel a degenerate because you have used drugs responsibly in the past. As long as you don't make drug/alcohol use a habit and become a drug addict or alcoholic you'll be fine. I know tons of people who have used drugs, a lot of them turned out perfectly fine and live great lives. However, the ones that did end up becoming complete fuckups all had something in common: They let using drugs become their main goal in life. I meet fat autistic NEET weaboos on the internet that watch anime all day long and do nothing to help themselves or the rest of society, and many of them are very quick to call anyone who has ever used drugs degenerate while claiming to be superior. Not to even mention that some of these fucking losers I have met are in their mid to late 20's and have never even been in a relationship before, let alone kiss or have sex with one and then have the nerve to use the bullshit excuse that "I'm just waiting for the perfect aryan woman". Newsflash: You're never going to find a perfect aryan woman sitting in your computer chair eating tendies and watching anime. Quite frankly, I have more respect for a stupid pothead or hippy that drops acid once in awhile that works some shitty job than the fat NEET.

Now, as far as the rest of this thread goes, I don't think pot should be legal. I also don't think alcohol and cigarettes should be legal. However, I see no reason to get pissed off about the inevitable. Pot is going to continue being legalized, there's not much we can do about it at this point. I think the legalization of pot does have it's benefits. Think about it, you know that pothead who went to highschool with you who was totally obsessed with weed and weed culture? Maybe that loser can finally get a job working at a pot shop or taking care of plants and trimming/curing the weed. I also think that police should be allowed to search your vehicle regardless of wether or not pot is legal if they can smell it. Niggers that ride around town smoking blunts, listening to rap music and dealing crack and heroin should still be able to get pulled over and have their vehicle searched. This means that less college students caught with some pot would be going to jail and there would be more room for people who really shouldn't be walking the streets. Marijuana generally doesn't ruin lives and families, I don't think taxpayers should be paying for them to be in jail/prison.

Embarrassing. We need a better class of shills, not this outsourced garbage.

you people call him a cuck but he's just a psychopath, can be seen from his eyes and face , he literally doesn't care about others and is obviously working for someone higher up, ofc all of you know this, rite?

It's legal now if you have the right lawyers. Champerty: Liberal Party made a deal to let the existing growers make their money back (document leaked from PCO).

You should see the volume coming out the back doors of Tweed and Organigram ending up on the street. Prohibition is degenerate anyway.

I am looking forward to all degenerate DUDE WEED LMAOs to fuck off to their new promised land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

That's what happens with patchwork legality, officer Schlomo.

Oh yes, big fat lawsuit in the pipe after Assange dumps certain documents

Alright cool, thanks user

nope, people who vote liberal will be too high to vote

Throw yourself into the flame, degenerate.

All "recreational" drugs are degenerate, degenerate.

100% Duerte it up. Someone tries to Capone himself and subject to jewry? Public execution. Livestreamed drone strike.

I don't smoke dudeweedlmao but know plenty of people who need to smoke it or otherwise they turn into complete assholes.

The problem with saying "people shouldn't do drugs or alcohol" is that they will regardless of what laws we try to force on people. Most people are not inclined to rape or murder, but most people will respond positively to using recreational substances.

Trudeau is cute for his age
no homo

It's not going to be "legal" in the sense that you can grow plants in your house.

Write it down.

Damn, I hate how they turned weed into "normal" "culture".
Its almost like if you dont smoke weed, you're "uncool".

This all started with TV shows like Cheech and Chong and those Hollywood Cinemas glorifying recreational Marijuana use.

I'm allergic as fuck to dope. The day Castreau announced they were going through with this farce (Decemberish), I passed 8 different faggots while Christmas shopping who reeked of that shit. My nose itched so much by the time I got out of there, I was probably capable of punching through concrete. Fuck Justine right in his stretch-marked stoner ass.

Depending on how attractive you were, I wonder if you could've said "Of course not, it's disgusting! Do you?" Then, she'd be agast because she doesn't want to lose social points (a woman's prime objective) so she'll agree and is yours (this does suppose you're attractive and she cares at all what you think about her).

Let's be clear: You're no white if you're growing and selling the herbal jew. If you're so eager for muh shekels than go sell your boipussy on the street corner, faggot.

Marijuana is a cuck-tier way to get fucked up that currently puts money in the pockets of La Raza spics- which goes on to finance the spic invasion we're currently facing.

There is nothing wrong with alcohol or tobacco.

so what you want to shut down the hundreds of whites owned businesses in legal states because"stop liking what I don't like". I don't even think POTUS-sempai is on your side, he's a vice merchant with those casinos and understands how relevant that is for an economic stimulus through tourism and etc.

You're making really shit arguments, faggot. Meanwhile shitskins continue to fund themselves while law-abiding whites can't do the same in many states. Checked though.

Under-rated post. Quite halal, my friend.

You niggers do realize he's okay with Weed?

I don't like you farts and I have a prescription faggot

Hi Kevin.

Are you disputing that tobacco causes cancer?

Firstly hang these niggers, secondly are we a high-trust society if we legalize and expect no one to do it, or a high-trust society if we make it illegal and expect people not to resort to crime?

doesn't this effectively make Trudeau useless to his voting base? With issues like this he must just be a means to an end for a lot of people so now that they've all fucked his mom and got weed legalized what does he have left to offer anyone but skiing lessons?

Exterminate the cannibus plant.
Genocide works.

Raping is ok as long as you do it in moderation :^)

Ya, weed probably isn't a carcinogen.
It does have tons of tar, drastically reduces lung capacity, and fucks with your hormones making you produce more estrogen. So there's that.

google trudeau false promises
hes failed on all his promises except on the things that conservatives wanted too (not multiple parties but one big government party, amirite) and hasnt done shit all to legalize weed

They're using weed to treat AIDS, now?

Weed is being used as a remedy for nearly everything now, it's ridiculous.

And degenerate. (((They))) want us all to be stoned because it's makes their job easier.

By 2018 it will be Canadastan and it won't fucking matter.

I guess you can say Canada is going up in smoke.

Inhaling combusted solids is probably gonna be carcinogenic no matter what they are.

anything to keep the goys distracted…

It was like that back when apothecaries were a thing, this isn't anything new you pearl clutching statist.

DMT certainly is. The machine elves people communicate with are demons.
LSD can be used to traumatize people for mind control or to dose rape people.

Weed does have a few productive medical uses even though it's mostly used degeneratively. Weed tincture gets rid of migraines. There's a huge difference between people using low doses of edibles for medical reasons and wooks ripping dabs. Dabs are the crack cocaine of weed.

from my little anecdotical experience, my sciencrebro theory is that weed works by ' ' distracting ' ' your brain from the pain, so I guess it's not really pain-specific or disease-specific, which is why it "works" accross the board.

no denying that a stoned public is what the government wants, (' ' – “S’il existait un gouvernement qui eût intérêt à corrompre ses gouvernés, il n’aurait qu’à encourager l’usage du hachisch” ' ' - Baudelaire ) but I think it goes both ways. Sometimes or in some instances weed breaks off the normie programming and lets you see through the bullshit. it depends on the individual and his circumstances. personally i was smoking hardcore when i got my "fatal" dose of redpill, i'd say weed helped me accept the redpill overall at that point, and maybe if I had been totally sober then, maybe i would have been more responsive or influencable to media propaganda or social "common sense" and apathy. who knows, but as alan watts said: " once you get the message, hang up the phone".

DMT certainly is. The machine elves people communicate with are demons. Always degenerate.
LSD can be used to traumatize people for mind control or to dose rape people. Most LSD on the street is actually research chemicals, some dangerous.

Weed does have a few productive medical uses even though it's mostly used degeneratively. Weed tincture gets rid of migraines. There's a huge difference between people using low doses of edibles for medical reasons and wooks ripping dabs. Dabs are the crack cocaine of weed.

DMT should be tried once a year at most, LSD you can try micro-dosing some and see if it works for you.

They're polynesian chink admixtures. Also

You haven't been living close to gang controlled areas have you user? Also look up the los pepe.

Not sure what that has to do with the one you're answering to.
Anyway, I do think the pepes do show the only way prohibition can work. You kill the drug lords, you kill their families, their lawyers, anyone who has done business with them, acquaintances, anyone who has given them refuge, or expressed support. When you destroy their support structure, then you can stop them.
With all the collateral damage that causes I can't really imagine any modern western government having the guts to follow through. Failing that it should be legalized.
(the pepes never went after the cali cartel, it might as well have been was inter-gang violence)

He's just doing this for votes. Again.

His party is shit in the polls but DUDEWEEDLMAO isn't going to work this time especially with all the Canadians out of work now we can't buy it to begin with.

whatever, christcuck schizo

Mushrooms are an invaluable tool for introspection.

i swear i remember they said it would be legal in 2017 last year

in either case i can't put into words how much i hate this man

not at all
weed makes you lazy and unproductive while every time i do psychs i get motivated to work and improve myself

this. like, what's with advocating for (((weed))) while telling 405f7c to avoid the drugs that help you self improve.

I've never yet met a person who's life was made better by marijuana. Only worse - legality aside.

Unless someone can come in and give me a very strong argument for why mind altering substances are a necessary thing (evolution theories, mind switch activation/expansion theories, ancient aryan theories, etc) I will have to take a hard stance against for one reason: I believe that people need to be alert and aware instead of in an entranced state. Face reality.

But I am not for illegalization or harsh penalties either.
And I will admit that there may be something to the idea of experiencing an altered state of mind just once or twice in one's life as a rite of passage - but it has to be in a controlled environment.

Death sentence for dealing weed. Labor camp for users. Bonus: This will kill lots of nogs and put lots of them to work.

FUCK yeah. Go Justin Trudeau.

Too bad their gun laws suck

The problem is that there is a lot of disinfo on the subject, from all sides. Not all psychs are the same, and even their positive effects are exaggerated - but not nearly as exaggerated as their negatives. The general rule of thumb like with anything is that if it is found in nature, it has the most potential for being good. The worst enemy of these causes for legalization are its own activists.

For instance, weed activists oversell weed as some cure-all for everything therefore their own proof falls short of their claims. LSD (synthesized from ergot fungus) can be used for good and bad things but good luck finding pure LSD to even test it. Shrooms are the most promising, capable of stimulating brain connectivity. DMT is naturally created in the pineal gland and is most abundant in children; therefore, studying it as one of the body's many hormones that diminish with age will lend itself to legitimacy but calling it lofty shit like the spirit molecule does not help.

kill yourself you fucking cuckold

It aches.

You're not wrong. First it was supposed to be legalized by April, then it was that there was going to be legislation introduced by April, and now it's that it'll be done next year. I don't know a single pothead who's happy about it.

I say the faster you get these single issue voting faggots out of the ballot box (were they vote almost 100% left wing). The faster these faggots will never show up to a voting booth again.

this …this ….this

Canadians are so fucking stupid they'll fall for it again without realizing there are treaties that Canada has signed the prevent it being legalized.

isn't hasj a middle eastern invention though? koran bans alcohol which is why they invented hasj i think

Who is this handsome lad? Is he simply the supercommunist and Che's golden boy? I heard he's the son of a famous Cuban. My oh my, how tolerance is flexible when it comes to the meaning.

Don't pretend the American stoners and teenagers wouldn't have voted Hillary in droves if she'd promise to legalize that shit.

It was such a shit-bird move on his part, though. He bought that fucking election with nothing more than the promise of letting our country go to hell. Can't wait for the first impaired fatalities stats to roll in.

legalizing weed is a good issue for winning elections because it brings out a voterbase that usually stays home and sways existing voters who don't care very much about politics. its an overwhelmingly popular thing to do in liberal regions.

you shouldn't be mad at trudea for using it as a bargaining chip, you should be upset that no one else who isn't a huge cuck figured it out and did the same. in general conservatives could gain tons of ground by compromising their morals on 1 meaningless issue to get elected without cucking on the stuff that matters. or in some regions, elected at all to begin with.

basically what i'm saying is, if you're not a complete idealogue you can tailor your campaign toward getting elected, and then do whatever you want in office without breaking any promises and isolating your own voterbase.

trump clearly did a little bit of the same, there are tons of things he used as talking points on the campaign trail he used to appeal to evangelicals/cuckservatives/etc which i doubt he cares very much about.

The anti-Trump crowd was bluffing when they said they'd leave the country, but weed degenerates actually will try to move to Canada. A weed addict is about as hooked as a porn addict, as if it's an indispensable part of their life.

there's states with decriminalized weed and legal home growing. which to anyone but a drug dealer is effectively legalization. this won't happen because all these people already moved to the first couple states to do that. it already kinda happened.

as someone who falls into both categories you're absolutely wrong
weed is so much easier to cut down on than porn by a very wide margin

this is what i wish trudeau was doing, just let people who want to fuck up their lives do exactly that and keep it out of government

plus the government regulation on alcohol sales is so fucking stupid in some provinces already and it'd probably be even worse for weed

Weed needs to be restricted to cafes and made really fucking expensive.

You can't have fucking stoners that do nothing in their lives other than smoke pot. They eventually get into trouble with the law when they fuck around with their bills etc.
Marijuana needs to be used only sparingly.

That said, I no longer support a complete ban. I learned many things through it. It opened my eyes to the world in many ways - especially spiritually and esoterically. I think every person should try it as an experience. But you need discipline with it.

I disagree with home growing. That WILL lead to mental dependence on it.
It needs to be restricted in such a way that it will be used at most once a week. You shouldn't be using it every day.

This.

This is just bait for potheads.

Have you ever heard Thor's hammer?
That is why you are ignorant. You're missing out on an amazing experience.

DMT? No. That's a crazy experience I hear.
Acid? Maybe, it seems to break down egos to the point where people become self destructive.

But then people will be put in prison for what is simply a playful experience.

Well, it has limited effect but it does work to a degree.

It's an experience. But it can also make you think about things in a different scope.
Things that seemed unimportant become super important, etc.
Alcohol just makes you do stupid shit.

i'm in favor of home growing because i think people should be allowed to grow anything for their own consumption.
as for mental dependence, that issue should be the responsibility of the user in my opinion
i don't think restriction is the way to go here because weed affects different people in different ways and to make one standard to hold all people to seems dumb and ineffective to me. to keep from abusing the substance i'd say have realistic PSAs about it's affect on a person's willpower and ambition.
but they wouldnt dare put that on tv because pot making people lazy is useful to the (((media)))

My hate for this country grows by the day.

Normies need to be treated like children sometimes.

for a substance as minor and widely used as weed, prohibition is not worth the hassle it takes to enforce

in my experience this is all just a meme
weed puts you in a hedonistic and low energy state of mind where you end up wasting time consuming entertainment and wasting money on shitty food rather than doing or thinking about anything productive.

the whole weed issue seems to me would be a lot less of an issue if the people against it had better arguments and the people for it stopped acting like it has no negative effects whatsoever. either case being properly informed about it makes you realize it's not a hill to die on

tfw April 20 is remembered only for weed and not for more important events, such as a certain birthday.

So does sleep user.

But frankly when I used it I thought about things from an odd perspective. I watched this movie - think it was called "indie game" - and I saw what it was trying to say about our universe and real life. It became more than a documentary about making a game, more of a discovery of what developing a game can say about "our game" called life.

That is why I no longer hate weed. That experience had huge philosophical influence on me.
It also lead me to Holla Forums in the first place. Weed can breed anger, strangely.

In fact I recommend people pack a cone and watch that.
It was incredible.

not true, sleep is how your body and mind recover and process the information you took in the day before. as much as i detest wasting a significant portion of my lifespan in a state where i'm not even conscious comparing being high to sleeping is pretty baseless

unless youre saying weed can be used to unwind at the end of the day in which case i agree but the same logic can be applied to nearly any vice.

im happy for you that you had a good experience with it but for the average experienced pothead those philosophical experiences are few and far between unless you take psychedelics (which i suggest people should try if they feel comfortable with it, the experience can really help motivate you to better yourself and improve as a person, but an added benefit is that they make you feel exhausted by the end of the trip, so it's not as tempting to turn it into a consistent thing like weed does)

"Dude weed" the post.

Look, I won't trash you completely because my past is littered with degenerate drug use and you sound young. My advice as someone who smoked for years, stop. Stop today.

The 'enlightening' shit you come up with is sofa shaman-tier philosophy. It's muddled and superficial stuff that couldn't stand up to any kind of real examination. It's just stuff that your mind fixates on when it's in a confused state.

The only truly 'enlightening' experience I've ever had from drugs was a strong acid trip that made me give up doing drugs altogether. I realized I was devoting too much of my time to what amounts to nothing more than a cheap chemical trick on your mind that lets you escape from reality rather than face it.

Make 4/20 Great Again

I cut down a lot too.

Not that sesh, that made sense to me after the sesh.
It highlighted how we play this sort of game throughout life and you never get anywhere when you fail. It's about how a game is there for you to fail. For you to struggle.
And that's the enjoyment of it - the struggle.

And I felt enraged and fucking angry since then.

The blind never get any experiences from it.
Only those that truly see (I mean esoterically) get amazing experiences from it. It helps that sort of thinking greatly.

He's not. There are treaty issues. He won't be able to do shit. Just like he can't now. This is just to entice dumbass leafs to vote him in again with the same damn issue.

Convince the degenerates through an elaborate campaign into leaving:

Come to Cucknada we have:
Progressive and tolerant politicians

Free healthcare
Dude, weed
No fascists
No patriarchy
No Trump

i'm almost on board with this as a canadian, i'm giving my country a couple more elections just in case canada is somehow not beyond salvation.
if trudeau is reelected i will start looking into moving the fuck out of this shithole

i'd gladly have canada be the designated degenerate libshit containment nation on the condition that i can live literally anywhere else in the world

just move up north
all the degeneracy is only in the cities

It might be the only solution.

I'm starting to see what reality is beginning to form. America will be a white nationalist country, the other west countries will go multicultural. The remaining whites will flee to America.

I'm angry that shitskins are getting clay out of this subversion.

But I will say this - that will just turn America into a full imperialist nation that would begin "reconquering" lost clay.

Unfortunately, re-election appears to be a common theme in our parliamentary history; at least one extra term before the populace grows irritable of the same government. Everyone seems to forget the stupid shit the liberal government does the first few years, and only start paying attention 3 months before the big election. I'm hoping enough mistakes are made for the next couple years to make that ignorance nearly impossible.