Let's fuck over Disney

Shitcorps like Disney have in the past lobbied to extend copyright terms to suit them, and up until now they have always gotten their way.

They are now making war on the white race, and they should be made to regret it.

No doubt their lobbying to extend copyright by another few decades is already secretly under way, ala TPP. Let's put a stop to that.

http:// ||| copyright.nova.edu/mickey-public-domain/

en.(((wikipedia))).org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_in_the_public_domain_in_the_United_States#Films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How?

Pic related is you

but tpp is dead

We could convince the masses Disney is Alt-right

Look up FBI vault on Walt, he was /ourguy/

SJW already think Disney is promoting white culture, why they push more programming it and of late….

Disney memes?

fbi vault

http ://archive.is/3QbJB

I defiantly believe Disney had its toes dipped into the Obama administration. Why in Gods holy fuck would the president take photo ops swinging a god damn toy lightsaber around and have an R2-D2 prop and people dressed as stormtroopers present in a fucking press briefing?

Defiantly found that to be quite fishy and disturbing considering how fucking pozzed the franchise is now. Its no wonder all of these pop culture obsessed numale dorks are all Obama obsessed liberal faggots

Where did you pull that number from Schecky?

The first works affected will start going into public domain by the end of 2018, Steamboat Willie at the end of 2023.

Disney is not going to wait that long before they start with their horsecockery. If anything, we're starting late.

33 actually

how the hell do you mix up definitely and defiantly

Just show people all the hidden shit that exists in Disney movie's. Embed related is really just the tip of the ice burg though.

Dedmou5e your helmet is dumb. we arent going to help u. please go

this is such straw grasping bullshit

Does it mention the hidden symbolism in the opening number of beauty and the beast?
The kikes managed to make the first musical about third wave feminism, and the importance of girls becoming educated rather than married.

That is a nice idea. It's not a plan, but it's a nice idea. It should be noted that anyone who presents an idea without proposing a plan is a blogger.

Good video. Had some stuff I hadn't heard of before.

what up with the mega fatty nigger in the bl corner?

I get that no one is really putting out a plan, and that's mainly because a plan would have to circulate around:

Hate to say this, but it's already so far back over the horizon that literally none of us can remember a time when a piece of fiction was put into the public domain. Selling the benefit of this when smart people already treat music and video as though it's in the public domain really doesn't fly, especially since RIAA-style one-at-a-time lawsuits have gone down the memory hole.

Libtards are able to make an outsized ruckus for their agenda because of media complicity. In fact, I think they do this while targeting companies that aren't doing much in order to dampen the effect of trying to stick it to any one particular entity. That aside, the specific thing you're proposing we target is very unlikely to generate interest in the voting public or with legislators. The reason for this is it's not "doing" anything, it's stopping something else. I'm sure some user will explain why that's a bigger mountain to climb, but it won't be me.

It'd be easier to meme Congress into legislating a release of copyright on items than it would be to block legislation for extending copyright back further. In fact, I think that something like pressing to sunset copyright for items that are involved in a transfer of IP from the date of sale or commission would be much more successful.

Sub-60IQ detected.
>>>/reddit/

Is Jewsney broke? No? Then the bribes have already been distributed to the proper judges/politicians and it's only a matter of appearances, now.

The copyright faggotry will go through, so forget it. However (and before everyone calls me a shill), fucking over Disney can take many other alternate routes, instead.

For example: the poo poo pee pee stuff only instead of using Pepe and Wojak, we use the Disney gang. Imagine pic related with Mickey and Donald smeared all over the internet and watch the Disney jews start keeling over for high blood pressure induced aneurysms.'

In other words… post your rarest Mickeys.

Every time

Na, go to the source, lets fuck over the jews behind disney.

That definitely helped Hillary.

so fix it you petty twat

wasn't frozen the best film, and coincidentally a rather white cast of characters?

Very much so, but they silenced any visible promotion for Frozen as a franchise oyveyshutitdown and focused instead on putting the apparel and toys in as many outlets as possible. They still sell, even if the kids have never seen the movie, that's the really interesting part. Just goes to show that the nordic archetype is more desirable on every level when it comes to selling to kids especially kids of other races

However, that movie promoted a lot of very destructive values within the context of presenting a traditional eurocentric story. My guess is that their angle was subversive on that level. The attention to visual appeal, speech patterns and aesthetics, designed to trigger undeveloped european comfort instincts, is only their foot in the door to present liberal values as positive alongside it.

If they ever make a Frozen 2, it will involve dark refugees and a white antagonist. The first movie's protagonists will be older and childless. I'm calling it now.

They're already doing that themselves with the fag subplot in the new Beauty and the Beast.

lolwut

The irony that Disney hated kikes. You'd think they would work to destroy anything he made as quick as possible.

They destroyed him by turning his company and name into a complee opposite of what walt did.

Kikes' most potent and awful weapon is one of corruption, turning your work and your blood against you..

Just make Nazi rap albums featuring Disney characters.

In the 90s, my advance placement teacher allotted an entire week to subliminal messages in Hollywood films; the Disney shit is 100% legit—Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Lion King, it started with the Michael Eisener regime.

They tried to wave it off – because parent groups really did raise a fuss at the time – as animators pulling inside jokes. But I'm still not sure many years later. If it was overworked dudes being funny, dubbing in the line "Children take off your clothes" at super low volume, or sky-writing SEX for a couple seconds, that's pretty…odd. Like, are 40something guys going to giggle about that?

Looking back, that class was fucking based. And I think what was happening, the redpilled fringe was seeping into the mainstream, naming Hollywood as degenerate to normie parents, because the JQ would scare them off.

My teacher taught us about John Landis, and how, after a child and adult were decapitated on Twilight Zone, he failed to repent, and made Michael Jackson's Thriller, which my teacher explained my have been a ritualistic celebration of the deaths and his court-sanctioned freedom. Basically, blood libel-tier rabbit hole shit. The teacher wasn't overtly Christian or anything either, she was rad.

This. McD's already killed their Moon Man mascot over an unrelated lawsuit, if we meme Mickey as a nigger killing kike strangling fanatic dragging dozens of kikes and nonwhites to death with his tugboat or we meme the new big normie disney movie as the next Moon Man we can fuck up their shit bigly.

if they're jewish

Lurk more.

Elsa is a healthy role model.

I like that idea

Besides, everybody has fond memories of Donald duck, Mickey mouse, all that old stuff… Potentially it's Pepe-tier.

Disney, ironically enough, makes that case for you. Most of the movies they've made that are their bread and butter were based on fairy tales that had long since lapsed into the public domain by the time the Disney interpretations of them came into popular culture.

In general though, I do believe that it's getting harder and harder for Disney and the like to get their particular agendas through. The last time they tried to extend copyright, it almost didn't come to pass and came down to several judges that are now dead/retired. I'd say the time is ripe to push again. Only real issue is that organizations that helped the last time around, like the EFF, are extremely pozzed now thanks to Jewish tricks and libtard retardation.

Checked. Seriously, like I was saying in , all we need to do to strike at Disney and make them go insane is for the various drawfags to start pen-raping their characters. And I don't mean the usual sex shit, either, but the completely disturbing and degenerate stuff that Holla Forumsacks are capable of when defiling an enemy.

did someone say public domain?

copyright dosnt real

Why? Besides, the original is still in circulation.

like this?

Good start, but make it depraved as possible and shitpost it everywhere, it needs to gain memetic efficiency on the normieweb and especially where Disney shit is promoted.

why did they kill him?

AAAAAAAAA
/CLANG/

begone faggot

Piratary, sell illegal copies of Disney movies and it will vanish their shit.

I've been saying this for months now. We should appropriate Mickey, Donald and the others the same way we reclaimed Pepe back from the normies. Also Walt was pretty based, so there's that.
A kike civil war beetween Yidney and the ADL would be the most hilarious thing of CY+2

The thing is that Mickey is not a meme, he is culture… Trying to turn Micky into a alt right symbol would be much harder yet much more worth it

Pepe was never of the normies, they just stole it from us in the first point.

So we fight back now, and we take THEIR shitty memes.

Much harder? Yes. But the last 2 years taught me that autsim can accomplish everything.

I been sayin' this for years.

Copyright has been extended -retroactively- by 30 years every 30 years, such that no work has fallen out of copyright that is newer than the 1910s.

Nothing at all has had it's copyright expire and become public domain since like the 1960s. Under current law, new works will begin entering the public domain next year, 2018, unless yet another retroactively enforced copyright extension bill is passed. Which will 100% definitely happen if left to the status quo. the *media conglomerates have a powerful vested interest in keeping it such that the government will enforce their legal monopoly on the awful morass which has become modern culture.

It is absolutely in our best interest to work towards breaking that shit up. We need a petition for Trump to veto any such bills.

YES FINALLY

Make the ADL put Micky Mouse as a hate symbol.

Some things have fallen into the public domain due to either failing to file properly or other odd legal issues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_in_the_public_domain_in_the_United_States#Films

Like these movies.

Someone used part of my screencaps! I'm partially overjoyed! Though that's because that's that nullo guy's screencap… La de da just came out of self-imposed convalescence trying to cut alcohol and tobacco out of my life after binging after posting that castration thread, what I do for you folks, huh?

Why use the term 'alt-right' it's BS.

Just say Ethno-Nationalist

Yes! Yes!

sling dem mickey memes

fuckin hell m8, that last image, talk like that about niggers and you'll be sent to jail.

Can someone Roll with this one?

Meet Michael Eisner. He ruled Disney with an iron anus for over three decades. As you can see, he's a jew and an obvious devotee of pizza and hotdogs. Things went from "meh" to "shittastic" when he took over. Even if he wasn't a jew, he'd still be going to hell for all the evil shit he's done and probably continues doing.

So I guess the short version of my response to your statement is "(((They've))) been at it since AT LEAST the mid-80s."

This guy gets it. That includes dropping it on the lesser sites like halfchan, plebbit, whatever. Get it out there in such numbers that they can't ever get rid of it.

was I the only one who was forced to read "Maus" in school and got accidentally redpilled from it? like that shit just got me to see kikes as the little rats they are and Germans as qt kitty cats

I understood the analogy of course but perhaps it wasn't very smart to make the villain the generally better-liked animal. Nobody likes rats.

jews secretly know it's the natural order that the white man seeks their elimination much like mouse would know that the cat is only acting on the behest of nature when it eats them providing mice ever reach sentience

Well said, Kek.

If you observe how copyright came into being, you'll understand that the purpose of copyright was never to help writers, but to secure the profits of the stationer's company, which was a consortium of book publishers.

What they did was they lobbied the British Crown to give writers the exclusive rights to copy their works, but they lacked the equipment, so they would inevitably have to sign away their rights to a publisher who would then be the sole legal proprietors of those books for seven or fourteen years. Overtime, British copyright laws were exported to the rest of Europe. But before that, the effects of copyright were already apparent. More books were being published in Germany than in England. So there were signs that copyright was ripe for abuse, and it would be in full bloom in the 2010s.

The reason Disney lobbies to extend copyright is because it's essentially a state grant monopoly privilege, because they're the only ones who can produce works of their popular ideas that are high in demand. And when you have a monopoly, you're not going to care about pleasing your customers.

This is the mentality of every anti-consumer publisher and network you can think of. They know people will buy from them in droves regardless of the quality of their works, so they don't bother to invest money into making quality products, and they use false advertisement campaigns to fuel hype culture to get gullible consumers to buy into their scams. It's the strategy of Ubisoft, EA, Activision, Nintendo, Konami and Hollywood, among others.

Worst of all, copyright has actually empowered the cultural marxists. No reasonable executive would waste their time pandering to those imbeciles if it meant losing money, as evident by recent Marvel comics sales of their progressive works. They would all dismiss them in a heartbeat. Because if they don't, they open up the chance of their competitors making better games of their "IPs" minus the pandering and losing their market share. But because they have monopolies, they can afford to pander to marxists, if it means having a good image to the vocal Social Justice crowd. They don't care about consumers complaining how mediocre their games are, but they do care about looking progressive so as to not get ostracised by contemporary political proponents.

Do away with copyright, and you will have works of high quality than any other period in history. We would have a new renaissance if the free market was at work here.

Solid thought. Well said.

Copyright presumes memes to be property. In realty memes belongs to the gods.

Nintendo realized years ago that software sells hardware and recognized IP persona franchises sell software, thus Zelda 4000, Mario Gay, Pokemon Nerds-only version.

Reboots are a plague on all forms of drama. Intellectual property is ethereal, often over-valued. Marvel Studios cranking out SeX-Men garbage. The Gayvengers. The fucking unironically Battleship Boardgame Movie. Fast and Furious 6 million.

Fucking gross.

What good does copyright do but reinforce low-effort theater rival entertainment? Copyright is a kike mechanism for memetic monopoly.

We could start re-churning classic Disney stuff from their more wholesome days (back with Walt, OG Disney). Shit, even going back to the pre-SJW era might trigger them (Aladdin is "problematic" from the new 4th wave perspective).
But that would take some research, and then we'd need to meme magick it in existence. So mote it be?

he wanted to make all information free and readily available

Capped for truth

Interested

Only if the autists are truly motivated. Hell the pepe thing wasn't even intentional. It's been a meme for a decade and the MSM fucked up hard.

Agreed

truly Disney is the pinnacle of degeneracy and promotion of degeneracy.