Holohoax memorial vandalized in western Ukraine

Holohoax memorial vandalized in western Ukraine

Swastika and SS logo found spray-painted on Hebrew inscription in Ukrainian town of Ternopil

Nazi symbols were spray-painted on a monument to Holocaust victims in Ukraine that was erected near their mass graves.

The letter X was painted on the Star of David emblazoned on the monument near the western city of Ternopil. A swastika was drawn on the Hebrew-language section of the monument and the SS symbol on the part in English.

Police have no suspects in connection with the incident, which occurred earlier this month.

Eduard Dolinsky, the director of the Ukrainian Jewish Committee, described the vandalism in a post Friday on Facebook.

Elsewhere in Ukraine, building contractors helped the Jews of Kovel remove tons of debris made up of headstones from the former graves of Jewish residents in the town, which is located about 150 miles north of Ternopil. The headstones were smashed during the time of communist rule to be used for building roads.

Thirteen trucks delivered the debris to the office of Ilya Miretskiy, the head of the Jewish community of the district of Volyn, where Kovel is located. The community wants to piece together whatever headstones are salvageable.

Another restoration effort was completed recently near Odessa, where the director of a local Holocaust museum, Pavel Kozlenko, led a team of volunteers who reassembled headstones marking the burial place of Holocaust victims. The tombstones had been knocked down by wind or damaged by corrosion.

archive.is/b3lzn

hey rabbi watcha doin'?

False flag.

All jewkrainians are kike slaves.

/thread

Good, kikes actually write and publish articles about how Holodomor is a myth, but da holocaust is totally real, goyim!

I've had this conversation some days ago with a normie cousin passing through a Holocaust mention somewhere.

"It's awful how many people died in this war."

Me: "Yeah, but it's weird how I only hear about the jews in the second world war… I mean, there was the famine in ukraine, the millions of chinese killed in communist regimes, the armenian genocide. or heck, the famine in venezuela… yet all we are being remembered constantly are those people. Why don't we get more awareness for those people, too?"

This

The Holodomor is also a myth. Two wrong don't make a right.
Kikes = Ukrainians.
Ashkenazi kikes come from Ukraine, the Ukrainians have the same exact victim-hood/swindler/profiteers mentality.
I don't know how Sefaradi/Mizrahi kikes act (there isn't much of them, and nearly none of them live in the west), but there is a high possibility that the kikes are kikes because they're Ukrainians and not the other way around…

That funny considering during the active phase of the war in the Ukraine the Russian shills were desperate to tell us Ukrainians are just Russians with a weird accent.

I brought the same argument with a jew i knew and was in frequent proximity with and they hand waved off the argument saying some stupid shit like 'it's different, the holohoax specifically targeted one group'. Even if I told them that certain ethnic conflicts in Europe resulted in one specific group being targeted (Ukraine, Russia, Germany, pick your poison), they hand waved off that as either 'it was just nationalists/nazis/facists/partisans/some political or 'a great proportion of my ethnic group were targeted as opposed to ethnic groups in Europe'. I circled that back around saying 'so you do believe ethnic groups were targeted during ww2/post-war' and they just had a temper and I told them to fuck off.

Outside of that incident, they were hated by everyone because said jew was always trying to police behavior and stir shit up.

Could be a "rabbi whatcha doing" moment, could be actual neonazis.
Ukrainians just don't give a fuck. I went to Lviv last year and I would see people fully decked out in SS uniforms walking on the street casually.

l
l>
l
l3
l

Russia was once centered around ukraine, Kiev specifically. They driven off all the jews in the past. Ivan Grozny personally drowned around 300 jewish alchemists. And then later there were pogroms. They wouldn't allow any kikes to stay on ukranian territory, it was completely slavic.

Notice that, the real hate between ukraine and russia began with communism, first dekulakization of Lenin, then Stalin's holodomor, then Khrushchev divided the territories, just like cold war between america and russia, we were in good relationship before, and russia always supported US before communism. Communism was the real culprit of all future conflicts.

Fuck these kikes and shilling against Ukrainians ITT. What really chaps my Germanic ass is the obvious horseshittery of these staged "incidents." Are kikes or muzzies or anyone else using their holy symbols (the Swastika is the cross of Thor, and all other symbols are runes–ALL HOLY SYMBOLS) as fucking graffiti?

It is disrespectful to the SWASTIKA to use it in this way. Everyone dumb enough to believe in this garbage needs to die in a fucking fire already.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your mistake is arguing with jews in the first place. They don't give a shit about intellectual honesty, they just want to exploit the Holohoax narrative to generate the most sympathy and gibs for Israel.

Your real job is convincing normalfags who have been tricked by jewish propaganda. They don't have a natural bias to favor jews over Ukranians, other Europeans, etc so they can be reasoned with about the disproportionate focus that's given about the Holohoax over the tens of millions of other deaths during WWII.

Untrue.
Gypsies, disabled, degenerate faggots, there were all sorts in the camps.

it checks out, could be authentic anti-semitism

A Jew will always tell you that he got beaten up, but never the reason why. Russian Proverb from the 19th Century.

Agreed and checking. It's actually decent for once. Could be genuine.

Its not real you goys

The hoax is that 11 million people in all died and 6 million were jews, but most jews don't know the memo and say it was 11 million jews. In reality it was 280,000 - 1,000,000 and they weren't all jews

So everyone in the Ukraine is a jew? Are you mentally deficient?

Seems pretty obvious to me.

Glorious. But still

Ukrainians made up of and mix between Russians, Poles, Turks, Khazars(jews) and sandniggers from *stan shitholes around

Are you shills you really this assblasted over Ukrainians? Why is it anytime Ukraine is mentioned you retards go off spouting
You Russodomites really love to defend the (((Soviet Union))) don't you?
>>>Holla Forums

wrong, Russians are Slavs mixed with mongols while Ukrainians are Slavs mixed with sandniggers and jews

And interbreeding with Poles has brought them to pretty much the same? Not to mention the German and Polish immigration to the Ukraine, the most amount of white people in the USSR was in the Ukraine.

The Ukrainians along with the Poles were (and to some extent still are) the most anti-semitic and anti-communist people in Europe (besides the Germans).

The Poles were the first ones, who defeated the Red Army and the Ukrainians were leading almost every major uprising in the GULAG camps system - they were literally like anti-communist Al-Qaeda or IRA (a.k.a. OUN UPA) within the USSR and they contributed a lot to the destruction of the USSR.

But user, aren't all Ukrainians Soros paid megakikes because they insulted the supreme huwhite nationalist Putin who only banned holohoax denial ironically?

They did so with Polish leadership, don't think the Ukie would do it on its own. Infact, the Polish-Soviet war was initially called the Polish war for Ukrainian independence but failed so spectacularly on the Ukrainian side (I am omissing "front" because it did succeed later on with Polish blood) the latter name stayed.
The Ukrainian makes himself subject to whoever supplants the role of master. First with the Polish, later the Natsoc, then the Commies which they "fought", going as far as massacring the very same Poles who won their shitty borderlands to show loyalty, to later the E.U. Ukrainian might aswell be synonymous with subject.

Putin is as close as Russians will get to a "white power" leader that won't dissolve the country into a literal race war. Putin does so because a whole oblast consists of jews, another being commie old blood wanting to spend rest of their days in old-founded luxury which was guaranteed to the ruling elite since the dissolution of monarchy, why has Ukraine overthrown their democratically elected leader for a cabinet full of jews?

Exactly. What surprise me is why they didn´t do that sooner for the Shekels.

Poroshenko is a Juden, that Arsenic fellow was a Juden and it was replaced by another juden. What was the SS doing during WW2 there?!? That memorial should have been smaller!

They annexed Galicia after that fight yet there are still Polacks a few years ago proclaiming that it was one for ukrainian independence and not extra clay. Funny thing is, the commies would have made the ukrainian SSR even bigger if they had kept control of Galicia. If Poles are so anti-communist, why not give back the clay handed over by Stalin back in 45?

Too bad most of those LARPers, particularly of the Ukrainians, are jews. It's pretty fun for jews to put on nadsi-uniforms and kill whites, like they've been doing to the Novorossians, with jews Kolomoisky and Poroschenko funding it all in addition to the USA, EU and others.

In that case, the likelyhood of "rabbi whatcha doin" is even greater.