Will it be good?

Will it be good?

No.

I just hope it's not mature for mature gamers with sophisticated fetishes like cuckoldry.

Cuckold is a thinking man's fetish :^)

What a shame.

It looks like it'll be Papers Please but with future bartending instead of Cold War document checking

Yes, user, that was the joke.

so is anyone going to shill this thing properly and give us a name?

The name is in the goddamned picture.

If I recall, the dev is friends with a lot of the cucked indie developers, so unless he can keep that faggotry to himself, it won't be good.

no, it'll be boring and all style no, substance.

Those types have never been able to keep to themselves.

Fuck no

What is it?
A bartender game where you can actually have dialogue with the people you serve?

The trailer does actually seem promising with interesting (?bartending) action and characters, though any developer which ironically or unironically describes his game as a 'waifu bartending simulator' is usually a clear indication of blatant Tumblr/geeky anime nerd pandering in a similar vein to Undertale.
From what I heard, the developers are Venezuelan, and in my experience most people living in South America capable of speaking English, using the internet and programming have usually been (?acclimated) thanks to the universities there, like with Chroma Squad.
I'll probably give this a shot anyways because it's cyberpunk and I have a weakness to anything cyberpunk related.

Okay which one of you faggots is this? It's OP, isn't it?

game seems pretty alright, and the look is pleasantly old without going into the lolpixleshit area most indie games go. Haven't done too much of it, but the setting is interesting too, with white knights and nanomachi-
Seriously this is one of you faggots making this right? Like it feels like something Holla Forums would make and it's throwing me off. Either way it seems like a good idea with a solid basis so I guess I'll be keeping an eye on it.

I thought it was an adventure game. It's just bartending shit

Looks pretty stupid so far.

muh dickkkkk

Those are drills, you uncultured swine.

what do they think about?

The gameplay is just mixing drinks ?
What could it even have, that can keep the player going ?

Which back pack goes best with Jamals tennis socks.

There is no way this will be good, but it may be interesting anyway.

"Man, I sure wish I wasn't a cuck"

Catgirl has human ears and cat ears. Dumpster Fire / 10

can someone tell me what's going on with her right eye? is it an eyepatch or some fucked up sauron eye? it's really turning me off.

Nanomachines

Doesn't this game have connections to SJWs or something?

There's only one way to find out

I read the devblog and apparently they have a Jim Sterling character. It's still salvageable, r-right?

No. Go make your own cyberpunk game.

It started as a simple /adgd/ game for a jam, but then the devs decided to remake it into a full-blown thing, and eventually they got in touch with some of the SJW indies.

They again, they always seemed like undercover tumblrweeds.

Fug, posted the same image twice

Why should I play VA11HALLA when I can play this?

All is lost.

Can we have more than

Having a tumblr doesn't mean fuck all. Most of /agdg/ made one to help shill each other and post progress.